The Naked Bodybuilder's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What would you have said to such a proposition? Our cocks told the entire story; we were both ready and eager for action; our cocks were both dripping drops of pre-cum; so why delay? And I do believe fervently in the old maxim: Strike whilst the iron is hot. So my immediate thought was let's fuck now as we might no longer feel like it after talking. So being the experienced and competent cocks-man that I am, I decided to take the bull by the horns, and without saying a word, dropped to my knees in front of him and took his magnificently attractive cock-head into my mouth. If he was surprised by my action, he did not show it and he made no resistance to stop me.

"I guess actions speak louder than words," he said, as I massaged his cock with my tongue and enjoyed the salty taste of his pre-cum in my mouth. Then he withdrew himself and pulled me to my feet, led me onto the terrace where I saw what was obviously a custom made padded table designed for rear entry sex. Aldo was obviously serious about his sex, for the table was angled and cut away so that the genitals of his partner of the moment were not pressed uncomfortably against a hard surface whilst he was being fucked. It was clear that Aldo was to have the first fuck as he motioned me to make myself comfortable across the table whilst he rolled on a condom. Then he massaged some lubricating cream into my hole before before pushing the tip of his cock against my anal sphincter.

The fatidic moment had arrived and a thrill shivered itself through my body as Aldo thrust his stiff twelve inches into me. There was no hesitation as he entered me with one long, firm movement and bottomed his balls against my arse. He then started very gently to fuck me; at first with short strokes, but then with ever increasing power and length, until, caught up by the passion of the act, he was pounding my hole with great force. Finally after a few minutes he withdrew his cock entirely and with great force thrust his full length back inside me and achieved his explosive orgasm. Deep though he was inside me, I felt the pulse as he jerked his juice into the condom. At the same time, I reached my own orgasm and sprayed my thick, creamy cum onto the floor. It was the best fuck I had ever had; and believe me, there have been plenty!

We both lay there on the table; Aldo, dripping with the sweat of a job well done, with his cock still deep inside of me. For me it had been an incredible experience. I had just been fucked by a professional NB who had deigned to share his fuck-stick with me: a guy whom he did not really know. But Aldo was true to his word. He handed me a condom and a few minutes later, positions were reversed and I was able to show him that I too could give him a hell of a good fuck. I really did give his arse my very best as I pounded him as hard as I could; what I lacked in length compared with him, I made up for in technique. Once started and with everything well lubricated, so that my cock slid smoothly in and out of him, I fucked him using the total withdrawal technique on every stroke; and each time I raised my cock still higher before repenetrating him. Finally, when I sensed that the next stroke would bring me to orgasm, I withdrew several inches, before making my final thrust and bottoming my balls against his arse as I exploded inside him into a tremendous orgasm. I was delighted that I too managed to bring him to his own climax as he shot his cream all over the floor.

By this time we were both dripping with sweat (why does fucking always seem to be such hard work?) as Aldo got from the table and motioned to me to follow him; we went into a huge bathroom with a three man shower, and washed the traces of our first union off each other. Unbeknown to me until then, was that Aldo had a manservant cum cook, in the form of a lusciously sexy-looking young guy, who appeared, from the depths of what I later I was to see was a huge apartment, with some food and drink for us. He did not bat an eyelid when he saw that his boss and visitor were both stark naked. But as I later learned, nudity often went hand-in-hand with the home life-style of an NB. So we sat there, facing one another across a small table, our cocks, now quiescent after their earlier efforts, hanging there off the edge of our chairs. I waited for Aldo to begin.

CHAPTER 3

"Well, after that, how shall I put it, exhilarating piece of sexual gymnastics, let me tell you why I asked you to come here. From my card you will see that I am a professional naked bodybuilder, which as you have just experienced involves a good deal more than just muscle building."

"I don't want to cut you short, but I am well aware of what you guys do, as I follow the IFNB events fairly closely," I said, "So I know more or less that you guys all dedicate yourselves to achieving the perfect male figure with huge meat and the ability to synchronise your unassisted cum shots with your poses on stage."

"Well Scotty, what you probably do not realise is that to achieve what looks effortless to the audience when we are on stage, requires a degree of dedication to the sport that occupies us guys full time; the quest for perfection, for perfectly balance muscles and a large well proportioned cock, becomes our sole purpose in life. But to develop our bodies and our sexual capabilities to the level which you see on stage requires us to be totally relentless in our work; we can never rest, not even for a day. Now you perhaps also do not know that we cannot do this alone and that we require all sorts of assistants to train our muscles and our cocks; we all use specialised muscle and cock-trainers; what you see sitting in front of you right now, does not just happen by itself; it is the result of constant and unrelenting hard work and dedication to the idea developing the perfect male figure."

"But before we go on stage, we all need the help of what we call our NBAs, Naked Bodybuilder's Assistants. These are also dedicated guys who have trained themselves to prepare our big fuck-sticks as we can only perform correctly if we are fully prepared before going on stage. But then when we come off stage, we need the services of an NBA yet again to help us relieve the tension we have built up during our performance. So, all in all we fuck a hell of a lot usually as a means to an end, but rarely for pleasure. So now I come to why I have asked you down here."

"I want to engage a guy as an NBA, who will dedicate himself to my needs alone; and let me tell you that they can be quite considerable when I am in training for a competition, for I need to fuck butt at least six times a day to keep myself ready for the stage. And then prior to a stage appearing I require even greater stimulation of both my cock and anus to be able to perform correctly."

"My own dedicated NBA will have his own spacious living quarters here in the flat, which is enormous by the way, to ensure that I always have a reliable partner on hand to satisfy my sexual needs; these are pretty demanding in the days building up to a competition. He would also go with me each day to the gym where I train and would supply the main sexual support which the programme demands. However, at the gym, he would share this task with a number of other NBAs who offer their services on a contract basis to several different NBs. We all need this availability of multiple NBAs when in serious training, as frequently an NB needs to pass from one NBA to the next without a pause to satisfy the demands of his cock. Make no mistake, being a top-flight NB requires not only regular muscle training but also constant and serious cock-training of which the NBAs supply a good deal of the need, supplemented by the services of the specialised cock-trainers themselves."

"So here's why I got you down here today. Your reputation as the hottest young gay in southern California preceded you and I wondered if you might be interested in coming to work for me full-time as my personal NBA. I can tell you that from the brief experience I have had with you, you are more than fully qualified for the job in question. You accommodated my cock today in a way no other NBA ever has. And, equally important when you fucked me back, you showed me your worth as a truly professional cocks-man; to be quite clear, when I am in serious training I need a totally polyvalent guy available, one who can fuck and be fucked and deliver the goods and you truly do fit the bill."

"Keeping our cocks in perfect readiness for onstage posing and cum shooting is something all we NBs need to do and that only happens with regular sexual exercise; it is totally relentless and we cannot afford to relax for a moment. And the thing I really like about you is the fact that you have good sphincter control and know how to grip your partner's meat, which makes for a great and highly productive fuck. But, in fact, Scotty, you are also a master fucker yourself, with a marvellously attractive kit, which is as great to look at as to share in action. So what do you say? Is it something you might consider: becoming my personal NBA? I know that you are a very active gay and probably have a great, private sex-life; but if you joined me, you would really shift into top gear as far sexual activity is concerned; sex would become the focus of your existence; but as our arrangement would be purely professional, you would be free pursue your private sex-life as you wished. As far as I am concerned, you are the ideal man for the job I have in mind; which, in my book, is a step up from managing a gay bar in LA. So what do you say?"

I had had no idea that I was going to be propositioned for a job and a serious job at that, in what I suppose is one branch of the gay sex industry and by a guy who was really serious about his work and who clearly had ambition to become Mr. Alpha Male one day. And seeing the way he lived he clearly had the financial backing to plough his chosen furrow. Couple this with the fact that I also found Aldo enormously attractive sexually; beautiful muscles and a cock to die for; and moreover a tool which he knew how to use to perfection and which would be the main focus of my work with him. And although it might just be a professional relationship, I really had enjoyed the dedicated way he had fucked me; he may have seen what he did as training for his cock; but let me tell you, it was a really great fuck I had just had; and, make no mistake, it had been a great pleasure for me to fuck him back in return. Yes, all in all, Aldo was a lusciously attractive sex partner; a professional relationship it might be, but I did wonder if he ever had sex for pleasure. All in all a deliciously alluring thought!

Of course, I said yes, subject to a satisfactory salary, which was no problem as Aldo offered more than twice my present earnings as manager of the gay bar in LA. He then showed me around the apartment which was absolutely enormous. I would have my own private living quarters in what was a small internal but independent unit, with bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen. All the rooms were beautifully equipped and it was so very much better than the place I was renting at the moment in LA. Aldo also introduced me to the young guy who had served our meal. His name was Mark and I understood he was the general factotum and more or less ran the apartment, thus leaving Aldo free to pursue his career.

I knew as soon as we met, that Mark was gay and I took to him immediately. He was about my age but with a lighter build and was very attractively blond and beautifully sun tanned. All in all Mark was another enticingly alluring specimen of young manhood; and when he left us showing off his bubble butt encased in tight trousers, I could feel my cock hardening already at the delights that would be revealed once I got his pants off. If ever a guy's body language said: "Come and fuck me" this was it; Mark's arse was just crying out to be fucked and I had already made up my mind to answer that cry at the earliest possible opportunity.

Aldo's apartment also had its own small gym, where he could work out when not in formal training at the Muscle-Cock gym he patronised in Venice. Anyway, we settled all the details of my employment very easily. Aldo said he would send me an official employment contract the next day, but that but we could settle our agreement with a handshake; which was of course metaphorical Aldo-speak for another round of fucking.

We were both still naked so he took me back onto the terrace and gently pushed me onto the padded table, this time however, on my back. He knew exactly the position in which he wanted me as he pulled me forward so that my arse was almost on the edge and prepared himself to give me what I suppose was his idea of a contractual fuck of welcome as his personal NBA. His massive tool was already rock hard with anticipation of what I then took to be the pleasure to come as he prepared to roll on a fresh condom. So I said to him: "Aldo, I am totally clean as I guess you are too, so if you fancy a bare-back skin-to-skin fuck that's OK by me."

"Well if you are sure, that will be great just so long as I am sure that my partner is HIV negative, which I guess you are." I nodded yes to him and he immediately lifted my legs over his shoulders thrust his massive piece of man-meat, with which I was, in the near future, to become so very familiar, into my arse for the second time that day. It was an incredibly wonderful experience and he brought both himself and me to a climax together as we both shot great gobbets of our sperm everywhere. But he was still not yet done with me as he withdrew, grabbed my arms and pulled me back into the sitting position. He then told me to put my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his waist and then, standing there, carrying my entire weight, with me clinging to him in a way a baby monkey clings to its mother, he proceeded to give my arse another definitive deep fuck. It was a real virtuoso piece of anal copulation on his part, which culminated, once again, in simultaneous orgasms for both of us. One thing was sure and certain: my new boss knew how to fuck and as my main task was to tend to Aldo's sexual needs, I began to suspect they might well be insatiable.

"Well I guess after that we need another shower; so how about it Scotty?" And so back into that huge shower we went. It was a wonderful experience for me to soap up together with my new employer and to be able to run my hands over his superb muscles. Then suddenly I just knew what I wanted to do to cement our relationship, which by any standards had got off to a wonderful start.

Aldo clearly was enjoying the way I was running my soapy hands over his back and I could see that his cock, which had softened as we showered, was again stiffening to show him what it wanted. A guy's uncontrollable meat, for that is exactly what the male penis is, always responds to a guys inbuilt desires; it is lucky that most of us males, even those like me, who have an insatiable appetite for sex, have enough self control not always to respond to its demands, otherwise there would be wholesale acts of sex in all sorts of public places. But Aldo and I were not in a public place, but together in the privacy of his shower, and I saw no reason not to act on my own desires, to cement our agreement.

I allowed my hands to descend lower and lower on Aldo's back and eventually to move to his crotch, where I cupped his balls in my hand for the first time. I knew that he was well equipped as I had felt him bottom his balls against my arse as he had fucked me, but it was a real pleasure just to hold his crown jewels in my hand. Aldo did not object as I moved from his balls to his cock, which I gently massaged until it had again become fully erect and was oozing pre-cum. I then pushed my body against his back with my arms tightly around his waist, so that my own meat was ready to penetrate him and said: "I think, Aldo, that any contract needs two signatures to make it legal don't you? You have already signed your offer and I now propose to sign my acceptance."

And then, without stopping or waiting for a reply, I thrust my hard, soapy cock straight into Aldo's anus. He let out a groan of pleasure as I stretched his sphincter and then proceeded to give him as vigorous a standing fuck as he had just given me. Once again we both experienced huge, simultaneous ejaculations of creamy spunk to the accompaniment of that wonderful but fleeting feeling which is the male orgasm. Why, I thought, as those few seconds of extreme pleasure passed, is the climax so brief: so much effort for such an ephemeral feeling; but such a delicious ending, that the old saying: "fucking is a toy which never fails to please" is as true today as when it was first propounded.

I clung to Aldo for a few minutes whilst we gathered our breath after the pounding I had just given him. As I finally withdrew, he turned to me and said: "I knew from the first the moment saw you in the bar in LA, that you were the one for me and today has served to confirm my belief. You are without doubt the most vigorous and competent young cocks-man that I have ever met. And you also have a magnificent arse yourself and are able without any difficulty to take my full length, which is exactly what I require in an NBA. I count myself lucky to have found you. I can tell you Scotty, that you are every naked bodybuilders dream assistant. You and I, Scotty, are going to be a winning combination and it is you who will help me to get to the summit of my sport and be acknowledged as Mr. Alpha"

I was extremely flattered by all this fulsome praise when all I had actually done was to allow him to fuck me a couple of times and then to fuck him back, which, although I had enjoyed it all enormously was no big deal in my eyes. After all, fucking and being fucked was part of my gay life-style. But who was I to argue? If I was what he was looking for, then this was a job I would really enjoy. So for the next few years, a job with a good salary and a nice place to live; a life involving, but not solely dedicated to, the daily conjugation of the verb to copulate in its active and passive voices would suit me just fine. But I had already started to wonder whether Aldo actually enjoyed having sex with me -- or with anyone else for that matter -- or whether he saw it just as a necessary means to an end. So with that I went back to LA. But young Mark and his inviting arse were still on my mind and I knew that as soon as I was settled in my new job, it too would command my immediate attention.

CHAPTER 4

My move from LA to Aldo's apartment in Venice was uneventful. I had given the owner of the bar two weeks' notice and settled up on my apartment in LA. As I had rented the place furnished, I did not have the worry of deciding what to do with my own furniture as I didn't have any. But as I am a fashion conscious guy, I had plenty of clothes to pack. Aldo kindly made everything easy for me by sending Mark with his car to drive me and my stuff to my new home. Santa Monica, which is where Venice Beach is located, is only about 20 miles from where I had lived in LA and we were soon there. But being driven by Mark allowed him and me to get to know one another better.

I had been highly attracted to him on first sight, as the guy just exuded sex; and then, as Aldo introduced us to each other, there was that marvellously inviting bubble-butt of his which had attracted my attention and which I was already burning to get to know better as soon as possible. Aldo had said that our deal was purely professional and that I would be free to lead my life normally. I knew as soon as I had dumped my cases in the trunk and was seated beside Mark that I wanted to fuck the guy; he was just so damned attractive. And now that I saw him sitting there, I got a really good look at his crotch, which from the size of its bulge held great promise. I was delighted that he and I would both live under the same roof, if not actually in the same sub-apartment. Anyway, on the way to Venice, I learned from Mark that he had been a stripper in a gay night-club until about a year ago, when he had joined Aldo as his general factotum: a modern day Figaro in fact.