The Naked Bodybuilder's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But one revealing thing he said was that their relationship was on a purely professional level; he kept house for Aldo but did not tend to any of his other needs. But having seen Aldo and me naked together, he could have no illusions on what my role in the household would be. So as you might well imagine, I was delighted by what I had heard, which meant that Aldo and I would not be competing for Mark in the ever present sex stakes when three gay men, for Aldo and Mark were both certainly gay, live under the same roof. But I had already started wondering, given Mark's attractive and agreeable nature, not mention his overt sexuality, which just oozed from him, what he did in his spare time with that lusciously fuckable butt of his and how he kept his own overtly attractive kit amused. I was already curious to know what he did; and, more importantly if he did it, with whom and when.

But first things first; I had to get into the swing of being Aldo's NBA. He was my boss and had hired me for unfettered access to my arse and cock as his onw cock needed regular work-outs to ensure that he maintained his prowess on stage. But as I had also seen, he was not at all averse to having his own arse reamed out, as our first encounter on the terrace had revealed. And he had not objected at all to my action in the shower, which I think he had positively enjoyed. So perhaps he did get some joy from the sex act, as distinct from it being a necessity of life: a procedure which he went through to ensure that he retained his professional sexual capabilities on stage.

Aldo was away at the gym -- his sort of second home -- when we arrived at his apartment, so I had time to unpack my stuff and install myself in my new quarters. He arrived back late in the afternoon and greeted me like along lost friend although this was only the second time that we had met. But in view of the intimate relationship we had had on that first occasion, I could see why he was please to see me.

Mark brought us some drinks and Aldo and I sat on the terrace. "Let's run through what I see as your daily NBA programme with me." He began: "Each day I train at the IFNB affiliated Muscle-Cock gym in Santa Monica. This is a private gym which accepts only naked body builders, mainly professionals like me, but amateurs are also welcome and there are quite a few aspirants to the sport. The IFNB actually encourages amateurs, whom it hopes will one day become professionals, to ensure the longevity of the sport as a whole. Our working life as professionals is relatively short; in our own way we are a bit like male ballet dancers, who retire at an early age as they can no longer manage the gymnastics of the intricate, steps of their youth. So we professionals have got to have made our mark by the time we reach thirty or so, as after that we start to look like old sheep rather than spring lamb. What the fans want to see are beautifully muscular young men with big, well balanced cocks, who can perform on stage, coordinating their poses with their cum shooting and make it look easy. Now that is easily said, but believe me Scotty when you see the amount of work we put in each day, as you will when you come to the gym with me, starting tomorrow, you will realise that it takes years of hard, continuous, physical exercise and cock training to achieve that goal; and that is why so many would-be NBs fall by the wayside; they simply cannot stand the pace."

"Now that is where you come in. You will spend your entire working day with me, both in the gym and when I train here at home and be ready at all times whenever I demand it, to give my cock the support it regularly needs to maintain the cum-shooting ability attached to muscular posing. It is our ability to coordinate our cum-shooting with our muscle posing routines on stage which is the lifeblood of the sport. So Scotty, starting tomorrow, your arsehole is my property from seven in the morning until six in the evening and you have to be ready at all times to accommodate me whenever I feel the need. And by accommodate, I mean allow me to fuck you whenever my cock needs to be exercised, which is the principle role of all NBAs. In fact, as you will see in the gym, there are a number of other NBAs who serve several NBs, including me; but your role will be unique as you will dedicate yourself to me and me alone. Of course, in quieter moments, if you and any of the other NBAs feel in need of relaxation together, then that is generally accepted, provided that it does not interfere with the general rhythm of the gym. But you have to remain aware of and accept the fact that all NBAs, including you, are there to serve the needs of the NBs."

"Now Scotty, I feel that I need to exercise my right of access to your anus as my new NBA, so if you would like to strip off we can move to the comfort of the copulation table on the terrace where I shall give myself the pleasure of stretching your anal sphincter for the first time as my NBA."

I have to say that I was somewhat astounded by the flowery language which Aldo had just spouted as I stripped off and walked with him on to the terrace where he had first fucked me a few days ago. He stripped off what light clothes he was wearing and I saw that his dick was already hard and raring to go "In the doggy position to begin with, I think," he said. And then he lubricated my arse and anus with the same Anolube cream he had used previously, rolled on a condom and away we went. Aldo had an absolutely massive penis and he wasted no time in sliding its full length into me; its sizeable girth just seemed to fill not only my rectum but my entire body. I felt that this man temporarily possessed me totally by the very sex act he was performing. I was being fucked with the biggest cock I had ever experienced and for me it was a wonderful experience as he was a great cocks-man who knew exactly what he was doing; he brought all his force to the sex act, raising it from a simple banality to a fine art. As he increased his pounding in amplitude and force, I had the impression that his cock grew in both length and girth with each stroke, which I guess was the object of the exercise: to keep the tools of his trade up to par. As before it was, for me, an exhilarating few minutes leading to a gigantic, orgasmic climax.

I had no idea whether Aldo wanted me to give him a return bout or not there on the terrace; but evidently he did not, as we moved off to the showers. Once in the shower, although we soaped each other down as before, which brought my own cock hard to attention, Aldo clearly did not want me to give his own arse a return service as I had done on my first visit; this was frankly a disappointment for me, as I really felt in the mood to fuck having just had my own arse pounded. I should perhaps make it clear that my own preference when I have sex is that I both fuck and then am fucked back by my partner of the moment; or vice-versa. Sex is and always has been for me a two-way act and even though he had brought me to my own climax as he fucked me, I somehow felt abandoned; Aldo left me with the feeling that the job was still incomplete.

But what I had just experienced was to become the daily routine, as Aldo needed me to minister to the needs of his cock on his return from the day's session at the IFNB Gym in Santa Monica. I suddenly realised that I just had to accept that this was not a normal gay relationship, where we were two equal partners. I had been hired to serve a professional naked body builder's cock and he clearly felt was under no obligation to satisfy my sexual needs. This was the job I found myself in; I was there to serve him and him alone; this was not a relationship of the coupling for pleasure between two gay guys. I was Aldo's personal NBA and as such it was my duty to allow him to use my arse to satisfy the needs of his cock and as when he saw fit, at his request to service his hole; he was paying me to do his bidding in sexual matters; I realised that I was an employee with a job specification and not bis live-in lover. But I get ahead of myself here with this philosophising, for I need to tell you about our daily weekday routine when Aldo was in serious training.

Daily life for an NB began early. The three of us, Aldo, Mark and I rose at six every morning. After a shower, Mark served Aldo and me with our breakfast, which we usually ate sitting there facing each other across the table, totally naked, after which we each answered the morning call of nature and emptied our bowels. Aldo insisted on a strict morning timetable as it was important that we started the day totally clean.

Then around seven thirty my services as NBA started in earnest as Aldo gave his cock its first exercise of the day. My part of course, was to offer him my arse in whatever position he chose to commence his daily routine. He always used a condom and always lubricated me well before penetration; but once inside of me he pounded my arse as if there was to be no tomorrow. That first morning, I realised that for Aldo, this was not sex for pleasure, but an act needed by him to maintain his superb endowment in tip-top shape and stage-ready at all times. The fact that he always brought me to a climax and gave me a super orgasm to start my day was of no concern to him. What really mattered to Aldo was the ability to service his cock in the interests of the sport, thereby assuring that he, Aldo Caballo, continued to improve his ratings. He had but one goal: to be named Mr. Alpha at some time in the future. We always then returned to the showers before we dressed and then Mark drove us to the Gym in Santa Monica.

On our daily journey to the gym, we both wore a minimum of clothing: usually a thong to hold our kits in place, a pair of cotton pants and a shirt, with open slip-on sandals as footwear. On our way to the gym that first morning Aldo explained to me how things worked on a daily basis. All the NBs trained totally naked and the NBAs of which there were usually quite a number available at any one time, stood there in readiness to serve the cock needs of the NBs. The NBAs could also remain naked or, if they wished wear a special NBA jock strap. It had to be a jock strap and not a thong, as access their anuses had at all times to be maintained. Aldo explained to me that NBs often had an urgent need in the middle of their muscle training routines, to tend to the demands of their cocks; to meet this need, several NBAs were on duty at all times, But, he underlined again, that my arse was uniquely reserved for his use and was out of bounds to all others. Let me tell you, that this was a relief after I had witnessed a few times the callous way in which some of my co-workers were treated. Some of my co-worker NBAs were brutally handled by some NBs; in my view their actions with their cocks bordered on assault; all in all, I quickly came to see what a brutal business I was now involved in.

In the past I had been several times to the Venice Muscle Beach, which is as much a place of entertainment for onlookers to ogle the body-builders who exercise there; and quite a show it can be, as many of the studs on view are there as much to show off their muscles as to develop them. But let me tell you that what confronted me as I entered Muscle-Cock Gym was quite something else. I had never seen so much massive, naked, raw muscle or so many big -- no! monumental -- fuck-sticks ever in my life before; and remember running a gay bar as I had been doing, I was regularly at gay parties where everyone was naked. But this was a new world for me; a world in which I would be working on a daily basis. Now, with no false modesty, I do have a great physique and a really larger than normal, attractive-looking penis; but compared with these guys, I just faded into the background. I guess I should have realised in advance what it would be like as Aldo was one of these very guys himself; but one man alone does not have the same impact as does being surrounded by mountains of muscles and phalluses rivalling the Washington monument. Curiously enough, my own cock did not stir at the sight of so much potentially fuckable material. Was I because I knew that I was reserved for Aldo alone? But there was also the fact that the prime function of the NBA is to supply a perfect anus with good tight sphincter, on which these muscular monsters could train their cocks; essentially they were the fuckers and we were the fucked, although occasionally positions wee reversed.

Once we were in the gym and stripped for action, Aldo motioned toward my kit and said: "Scotty, the first thing you have to do to do is to see that gym barber and let him shave off your pubic hair. I should have told you earlier but I forgot; everyone here both NBs and NBAs has his crotch shaved on a weekly basis." I should, of course, have anticipated this, as all the NBs I had ever seen on the IFNB Blog were always devoid of hair around the crotch. But it was quite a shock to be told that as an NBA, I too would have to submit to the gym's barber. Anyway as that was the rule, I submitted and I had to admit to myself, that when I looked at myself in a mirror, I saw how very much better I looked.

Anyway here we were and Aldo introduced me to his cock- trainer, Ray Banner, another mountain of a man with a huge cock himself. Cock training seemed to involve Aldo, in a seated position, thrusting his own rock-hard stick into Ray's arse, with Ray sitting on his lap. I gathered that the idea was that he should maintain his erection inside Ray for some thirty minutes whilst pumping the weights. Another assistant handed him different weights from time to time but I just looked on in wonder at the sheer effort involved. I had often worked out my body, but never in the way these studs were doing. One could hardly call what Aldo was doing fucking, as he was perfectly still; his cock was immobile and simply docked inside of his trainer's rectum. Frankly it seemed like a futile exercise to me; but who was I to criticise as a newcomer. I learned later from one of my fellow NBAs, that the objective was to train a stud's cock so that it would remain hard for a least an hour when he was on stage performing his flexing and cum-shooting routine.

When Aldo had finished his first training session with Ray who had already gone off to work with another guy, he called me over, pushed me against a table, rolled on a condom and gave my arse its second pounding of the day. That was the first of five times that day that Aldo fucked me and on two occasions he went straight on from me to another NBA. I saw that this business of cock training and maintenance was virtually a full-time job. During the day, he went through a whole series of complex exercises between each of which he exercise his cock either on me or on another NBA and sometimes on the two of us; one straight after the other. It was this evident insatiable need to keep his cock up to scratch the whole time, which set me wondering what it would be like for me on the day of a competition when his dick would really be required to perform before an audience; I shuddered to think just how many of us NBAs would have our arses slammed to death before Aldo felt he was primed enough to go on stage. But that, thank God, was in the future.

At the end of his day's training session, during which he had barely halted and during which we had eaten just a small snack at lunch time, we both went into the communal showers and washed ourselves. Then Mark came by to pick us up and drove us back to the apartment, thus concluding my first day as an NBA at the Muscle-Cock Gym. But if I had thought that my duties were over for the day, I was sadly mistaken; not that I minded, you understand; but I was amazed that Aldo still felt the need to exercise his cock; but he did! And so yet again before dinner, I was subjected to another really thorough fucking on the terrace. Aldo performed as fresh as a daisy and, I for my sins, have to admit that I enjoyed every minute of it.

Then it was back the the showers yet again; I don't think I have ever had so many showers in any one day, washing of the traces of my labours -- or better said: his labours. But this time it was different; although we were together in the shower soaping each other off as before, I just sensed that Aldo did not want me to service him as I had done that first day. In fact, I would really have liked to have given him a standing fuck with him there; as all I had done that whole day was to have my own arse hammered by him and my own cock was already fully hard and indicating that it would like some action; but that evening it was clearly not to be. Aldo had said not a word; but I just knew that he did not want to have sex with me right then. So we dressed ourselves and went back onto the terrace where the Mark served us with dinner.

Aldo and I had never discussed eating arrangements as part of the deal, but breakfast and dinner on the terrace with Aldo became an integral part of my working day with him. In fact, as far as I could see, these two meals together were the only communal acts which he participated in over and above daily training sessions. Also, as time went by, I noticed that Aldo did not socialize with any of the guys who also worked out on a daily basis at the gym. In a word, there was no social life at all at Aldo's apartment; nor did he seem ever to wish to go out socially. As far as I could see, his life was totally dedicated to the goal of becoming Mr. Alpha.

I wondered what would happen after we had finished eating. We talked together about this and that for about half an hour and then about eight, he said he was shot for the day and went off to bed. And that became the pattern of our daily life: a vigorous early morning fuck of my arse by Aldo, followed by a shower before we were driven by Mark to the gym for yet another exhaustive day's training -- for him at least -- whilst I stood around, like an old-time footman, holding my arse, rather than a silver salver, in waiting to receive his poundings whenever he felt the need to exercise his cock. Then, each evening, we were driven back home and he gave my hole its final fuck of the day, to be followed by the inevitable shower and dinner and then, for him at least, an early bed. I guess that Aldo slept from about nine at night until six in the morning; and then the daily routine began again. Mind you, I'm not surprised that the guy needed his rest, for his days were gruelling -- and, dare I say it -- boring?

I again asked myself if this guy every fucked for pleasure as most of us do, whether gay or straight. But I came to the conclusion that his sole objective in life consisted purely in developing his body and his already massive sex organ to what was judged by the followers of the sport of Naked Bodybuilding to be the acme of perfection. To be crowned Mr Alpha Male at some international naked bodybuilding competition was his only objective and that, as far as I could see, was his life. But after he had achieved that goal, which I felt sure that given his total dedication to the sport, he would, one day do, I asked myself what next.

CHAPTER 5

So much for my philosophising on the life and times of a dedicated naked-bodybuilder; but my own life and desires were not the same. I had a job which now seemed to be very clearly defined: to hold my anus in readiness to serve my boss when he was working; but beyond that as he had indicated at the start, I was free to pursue my own private life. So although I would have liked to developed a more intimate sexual relationship with Aldo, for I really quite liked the guy, I quickly saw that this was pie in the sky; he had no interest in me beyond my services as a living, human tool; a tool to meet the daily needs of his cock. Our coupling, if you could call it that, did not amount to a hill of beans; and at the end of the day it had very little at all -- if indeed anything -- to do with sex; beyond the fact that it was a sexual act, which he needed, with monotonous regularity, to maintain the power and control over his cock. Other than the fact that it was into my body that he thrust his man-meat, there was not the slightest sign of a mutual sexual relationship between us; I was purely an in-house means to an end.