The Naked Bodybuilder's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I entered his office, I saw that Robin had already placed a chair in the middle of the room and that a senior cane was lying across the seat in waiting for its next victim: me!" "Simpson, come in. You know why you are here and you know the form I think," was the way he put it. Alas, I knew the form only too well and took off my shoes, blazer, pants and underpants and bent across the chair, presenting him with my naked arse as a target for his ministrations."

"You Simpson, along with your classmates, have all been warned several times about acting the fool in the showers. This time what happened is really serious and I have no option but to give you twelve."

"My heart missed a beat as he intoned that word: twelve. Well at least he had not gone rambling on, moralising about what I had done, but had decided to get straight down to business; but I wondered if I would be able to bear so many cuts of that vicious looking senior cane that he had, by now, picked up and was brandishing. In fact, there was little point in wondering, for the sentence was non-negotiable and I knew that I had no option but to endure what was clearly about to be a very major beating; a fact which was painfully confirmed, for as soon as the first stroke landed across the middle of my waiting buns, I knew that his reputation with the cane was fully justified. Robin was a hard caner and this was going to be an excruciatingly painful experience: possibly the worst I had ever had."

"With consummate skill, he applied stroke after stinging stroke, allowing the classic appreciation pause of some ten seconds between each cut. He first worked upwards from his first central cut to the bottom of my back, laying on the cane in strictly parallel welts, before descending towards the crease of my legs, which, as every schoolboy who has ever been been beaten on the bare (that's what the Brits call it, by the way) knows, is the most painful part of his posterior anatomy. It was in absolute bloody agony, but Robin was quite relentless in carrying out his duty. I surprised myself in that I managed to take the entire twelve-stroke thrashing without emitting a single sound, which clearly impressed him. Ask me not how I managed it, but I did; and I mentally gave myself full marks for taking such a monumental caning in complete silence. Was it, I wondered later, because I knew that I fully deserved what Robin was doing to me? Well who knows; and frankly who cares?"

After the final stroke had been delivered, I prepared to stand up from the chair when Robin said: "You took that very well, Mark; better than any boy I have ever thrashed in fact and that was one hell of a caning I was obliged to give you; but I am sure you know that you deserved it; so no hard feelings, I hope. Your actions in the showers earlier today could have led to a much more serious outcome. I won't insult your intelligence by repeating the old mantra that what I did pained me more than it pained you, as it clearly did not. However, what I can do is to try to ease the pain I have inflicted; so just stay where you are for the moment and I will apply some aloe vera cream I have available here which should give you some immediate relief from the worst of what you have taken. I know it used to ease the pain of a beating for me when I was at school and in the same position as you are now; in my time at school, I got thrashed fairly regularly, so I know what I am talking about."

"The one thing that stood out in his remarks was the fact that Mr. Tymm, or Robin as I always thought of him, had called me Mark and not Simpson; was this an intimation of a change in the nature of our immediate relationship: master and pupil? Up until now, no master, Robin included, had ever called me other than Simpson. So I sensed that something different was in the air; but just how different I had no idea until it actually happened. Anyway, he had asked me if I wanted him to rub some ointment into my arse, so I nodded my assent; my poor bum could not feel any worse than it did at that moment. I winced as he started massaging the cream into my bruised buttocks; I had not seen my arse in a mirror, but given the way he had laid on the cane, I could imagine exactly how it looked. But the effect was exactly as he said; the cream must have had some sort of anaesthetic quality about it, as there was no doubt that the severe pain left by the cane started to pass to be replaced by a not unpleasant sort of warm glow."

"As Robin went on with his massage, his fingers started delving ever more deeply into my crack until they found my tight anal pucker. But that did not seem to deter him as he forced his way in and started to apply the cream internally. "You really are very tight Mark; I probably overdid it a bit with the cane; so would you like me to give you some stimulation to help you relax?" It was then that I knew for sure what he was proposing to do to me. I had never been fucked before, but ever since I had realised that I was gay, I knew that one day I would have to bite the bullet and have my first experience with another man; and to be frank, I really wanted it to happen. So what the hell; there I was with a guy whom I had secretly admired for ages and he was proposing to shaft me. So I thought to myself, that it had to happen sometime so why not now, with a guy whom I secretly worshiped. So I nodded my head."

"I heard Robin taking off what I imagined to be his trousers, but I later saw that he had stripped himself totally naked; then the first thing I knew was that his cock, which was now hard as a rock, was pushing against the pucker of my anus. "Just relax Mark and let me enter you. You'll be OK; I'm well lubricated and I think that you will enjoy this. I'm not wrong am I, but this is your first time time, isn't it?" I nodded yes. "Just relax as I said, and I will to take you to heaven for this your first experience of gay sex." And that is exactly what he did."

"He was very gentle at first as he slid his huge, hard member into me, giving me its full length. He paused and asked me if he should go on, before starting to fuck my hole, at first very gently but then with ever increasing power and stroke length, until he finally withdrew and re-entered me for one last time with a monumentally powerful thrust. I shot my own wad all over the floor as he bottomed his cock for the last time, his balls tight against my arse, pumping his own sperm deep inside me. Frankly, I had had no idea what to expect. I knew, of course, what men did when they had sex with each other; but I had had no idea of just what a fabulously emotional experience my first time would be. Like most lads of my age, I had, in private, wanked myself dry on many occasions in the past two years; so I was well aware of the exquisite pleasure of an orgasm; but the orgasm that Robin produced in me for my first time exceeded even my wildest dreams."

"Robin remained inside me for several minutes, leaning across my back before he finally withdrew himself from me and said: "Well Mark, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did and I have to thank you, young man, for allowing me to be the first person to show you the path to happiness as a gay man; believe me; good and frequent sex is the key to it all. But come on, young man we are only half way there in your initiation into the joys of gay sex. You need to lose your total virginity by fucking me in order to consider yourself a fully fledged and functioning member of the gay community. That is, I presume, what you wish to become, isn't it?" I had never imagined, even after what had just happened, that Robin would invite me to return him the favour he had just given me."

"But now, for the first time, I saw the PE master, whom I had secretly idolised for so long, totally nude. He was everything that I had ever imagined; beautifully muscled with a perfect cock, which I noticed had been circumcised, itself somewhat rare in an Englishman; for although most American males tend to have cut cocks the Brits tend to keep the lot. As the import of what Robin had just said to me sank in, I began to feel very nervous. I had just been the submissive partner in what we had just done together; but now he was expecting me to do the same to him and I began to feel very unsure of myself. What if I could not raise the flag-pole let alone wave the flag? But I need not have worried as Robin came up to me and said: "Come on Mark, just relax. Let's get the rest of your clothes off and you'll be just fine. Just look at yourself; you've nothing at all to be ashamed of and your dick is already telling you what to do." And it was quite true, for although my pole had softened over the past few minutes, it was already on the rise again as just looking at Robin and the prospect of what I was offered, I was already beginning to harden again and I knew that although I had never before fucked anyone, I now wanted desperately to fuck this guy who was standing there in front of me."

"Robin, can I ask you something? How did you know I was gay? After all we have never had any contact until now other than that I have been one of your pupils in the in the gym. So how, after you had caned me, did you know that I would allow you to fuck me?"

Robin laughed: "Mark, you are so very transparent. You did not have to say anything at all to me, as I have seen that your eyes have been glued on me for the past year, each time you were in the gym for a PE lesson. So I knew that you were wondering what it would be like to have sex with me. And equally I knew that you yourself were still a virgin. I keep my ear to the ground and I know exactly which of your classmates are buggering each other and I knew that you were, as yet, not one of them. It's quite difficult to keep things totally secret in a place like Frensham, especially if you know your way around, which I do."

"I would never have made the move I made tonight had I not had occasion to thrash you. But after I had seen your beautiful, undefiled arse there across the chair, once I had finished caning you, I simply could not resist. I know I am your PE teacher, a master at this school, but I am also a man with all the sexual desires that men like us have. Mark, you must by now have realised that we are both gay; that we are both homosexuals. And frankly, Mark, presented as I was with what is usually referred to as a well beaten arse, yours in this case, your beautifully inviting pair of buns proved the final straw that broke the camel's back. Your arse, young man, was just so irresistibly inviting, that I let my lust rather than my head do the thinking; I just could not resist fucking you."

"But come on young man, it's time for you to do your duty. I'll bend across the chair myself, and all you have to do is to lubricate my arse, do the same for your dick and away you go. Just use some of the same cream as I did to sooth your pained buns. Believe me, Mark, you'll just love it. Men, and at eighteen which you are, you are already a young man you know; and young men need to have sex; so just get to it."

"It was just as easy as Robin had said. My cock which by this time time had become rock-hard and was quite a formidable tool in its own right, slid easily inside of Robin and I quickly saw what was needed. In fact, even though it was my first time, it was as easy as falling off a log; it seemed the most natural thing in the world, which I suppose had I been fucking a woman it would have been. And so that was how I lost the final vestige of my young virginity, fucking my PE master."

"But my euphoria at my sexual fulfilment was short lived for Robin had by now decided that he wanted to repeat his part in our coupling and had just started shafting me for a second time that evening when around nine-thirty, a knock came at his door which, without warning, was then flung open and the Headmaster walked in. Why he had decided he needed to speak to his PE instructor at that time in the evening, we never learned, for the reason for his unexpected appearance was forgotten when he saw what we two were up to."

"Mr. Tymm, what on earth do you think you are doing to that boy? Stop immediately. Do you not realise, sir, that you are committing an act of buggery on one of the pupils of this school. Get dressed the two of you and report to my study immediately."

"Well there is little point in going into detail of what transpired when we both stood before the Headmaster, other than to say that he was spitting bricks. I felt duty bound to support Robin by saying that he had had my permission to do what he did to me and that I had done the same to him. I also pointed out that I was already eighteen years of age and that acts of homosexuality between consenting males in private were no longer illegal in the UK and that, therefore, we were not breaking any law. Well all that was perfectly true, but it did not wash with the Headmaster, who quite rightly said that no matter what the law of the land said, at Frensham, the school rules applied and such acts were totally forbidden. The upshot was that Robin was fired and made to leave the very next day and I was expelled and sent back home to Boston. The Headmaster phoned my father, who wired me a plane ticket and three days later I was met by him at Boston Airport. He had that wrath of God look on his face and other than saying hello, drove me back to the house in complete silence."

"Well, I won't burden you with the machinations of what happened when we got home, save to say that my father could not stand having his only son, a confessed and practising homosexual, living under his roof. So he rented a small, apartment for me in Boston and suggested that I should make my own way in life. As I had not lived in Boston other than for the long summer vacation for several years, I really had no close friends of my own age there and so I decided, in view of the fact that I was gay, I would move to the West Coast. I had a small legacy from my maternal grandmother who had died the previous year and with that I bought myself a plane ticket and flew to Los Angeles"

"Not having any qualifications to speak of, other than an upper-class British education, which quite frankly, counts for nothing here in California, I found myself a job in a bar from which I subsequently moved to a better paid post as a male stripper in a gay night-club, which is where Aldo found me, took a liking to me and that's how I come to be here. Aldo and I have never had any sexual relations at all, but he likes to be surrounded by guys who are well equipped and soft on the eye; so I guess that's why I got the job. Anyway, here I am acting as his general dog's-body: a well paid dog's-body at that. I am what the upper class Brits among whom I lived for several years used to call a gentleman's gentleman; except for the fact that neither Aldo nor I are worthy of the title, gentleman. Anyway we get on well together and I am happy with my lot so far as it goes and so I count myself quite fortunate. It's certainly better than being a stripper, although I admit that I did quite like showing of my assets onstage. So there in a nutshell, Scotty, you have a potted history of my life."

I had listened, fascinated by this extraordinary account of Mark's school life and how he became initiated into the gentle art of gay sex. I have to say that I now understood how he had come to associate sex with a beating. It was also quite clear from Mark's heartfelt plea for understanding, that he was as keen as I myself was to initiate an active, sexual relationship between us. And then, as if to justify my acceptance of the role he wanted me to play, to ease my conscience as it were, a thought suddenly occurred to me. Countless men paid women to discipline them: to cane their naked flesh as a prelude to sex. It was just one of those many sex-orientated services available on the internet. Straight men employed women to flog them and then to have sex with them; whereas here it was just a male-male situation. So where was the real difference? There was none as far as I could see; it was just that it seemed a bit bizarre. Anyway, armed with this thought as a sort of crutch to support my nagging doubt, I agreed to go ahead.

"OK Mark, you're on. I'll do it. But just tell me this. If we start having sex together, I don't know about you but with me it's a regular thing; sex is a very important element in my life and I need to exercise my cock on a regular basis, several times a week as a minimum. And just so that you don't get the wrong idea, I like to have my own hole reamed out by my partner just as often. So sex with me is very much a two way thing. I don't want to you to think that I want a dominant position. What I want is a real partnership where we both get equal enjoyment out of what, let's face it is a necessity. I personally cannot live without regular sex and to say otherwise would be nonsense. so you see Mark, I am a really active gay who enjoys fucking and equally enjoys being fucked. But just one thing now that you know my views on sex; you can't mean that every time I want to fuck you, I have to skin your arse, otherwise I would be caning you several times a week."

Mark laughed and I could hear that it was a laugh of relief that I had accepted his perversion -- let's call it that -- and that we could, one way or another, move forward. "No, no, no; I don't want you to beat me every time we have sex as I frankly could not stand that; you are quite right, for as you say, my arse would soon be shredded. No, it's just from time to time that I need to feel that I have been properly disciplined like a naughty school boy as I was at Frensham. But don't worry, I'll tell you when I need a beating; it's like taking a drug; after a time the effects wear off and you need another dose. Don't worry, I'll tell you whenever I need topping up. And above all, don't feel guilty about flogging my backside with the cane. Just accept that I like it from time to time."

You have to remember that the two of us were having this conversation standing there stark naked looking at one another, with our cocks hard as rocks and raring to go. I am sure that if a guy's man-meat could have spoken, both our tools would have said: "What the fuck are these two guys talking about? Come on let's have some action. Surely these two dudes can see what we both are both telling them; so let's get fucking."

"Mark, I'm standing here just desperate to have sex with you, so what's the first move? Go on Mark, you call the shots as it's you who has put the cat among the pigeons. Your word will be my command."

"OK Scotty, why don't you give me what is referred to in England as six of the best across my naked arse and then we can move onto sex proper."

"Mark, I have already agreed to thrash your arse; but with what? I don't have a cane to hand; and let me tell you that I have never in my life handled a cane nor thrashed anyone; nor have I ever been caned myself; so I am swimming into really deep water here; and you, my friend, are putting that lusciously fuckable arse of yours on line with someone who has no experience of what he is going to do to it. I refer to the caning part, by the way, not what follows, for there I do have some rudimentary knowledge of what is required and I think, with no false modesty, that I can promise you to perform an act of anal simulation which will meet with your entire approval and will leave you entirely satisfied. So young man, on your own head or perhaps I should say, on your own arse, be it. I herewith decline all responsibility for the act of aggression I am about to visit upon you."

By now, of course, all the initial tension between us had been dissipated and we were both totally relaxed and laughing at the little drama we were enacting together.

"Worry not, my friend," said Mark flippantly with a laugh, "I dispose of all the necessary accoutrements for a session of male posterior flagellation." And with that he went into the kitchen and returned a few seconds later with a vicious looking, three foot long, whippy cane which he handed to me. "There you are, O Grand Master, this is the rod of corporal chastisement; all you require, in fact, to send me on my first step towards heaven this evening. The other rod for the sequel, you already have in waiting, unless I am sadly mistaken."