The Naked Bodybuilder's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds more like a first step towards hell to me; but if that is what you want then I'll do my best to please you. So how, exactly, do I go about it now that the fatidic moment is upon us? How the fuck do I go about beating the stuffing out of your lovely arse?"

CHAPTER 7

Mark handed me the cane and explained that it was made of rattan, which was not the same as bamboo, but was the flexible stem of a tropical vine growing mainly in South East Asia, of which the Malaccan variety, named after the Indonesian Straits of the same name, was reckoned to be the best. The rattan cane had long been considered as the nec plus ultra of implements of flagellation by those devotees and arch-practitioners of corporal punishment, the English Public Schools where a well beaten arse had long been an indispensable adjunct to the less aggressive methods used in the educative process. Mark explained that the so called rattan cane was infinitely superior to a similar object made of conventional bamboo, which was lighter due to its hollowness and much more rigid. The rattan cane, which was not hollow, could also be made relatively thin but still maintain its rigidity, thereby allowing the user to direct his strokes very accurately onto his target. At the same time, however, it remained totally flexible thus ensuring that on mating with its naked target, it adapted itself perfectly to the anatomy of the poor sod being beaten. Flexibility was apparently very important, as Mark went on to demonstrate to me by taking back the cane and bending it into a more or less complete circle.

He was clearly just warming to his subject, which he had obviously studied in depth; but I interrupted him and said: "Yes, Yes, Mark; I get the general idea. So how do I go about using this bloody thing on your arse to satisfy your pet perversion? After all that is what you want me to do, isn't it?"

What I personally really wanted desperately was to get the beating over and done with so that we could get down to the serious work of the evening: anal sex. I could feel my cock just longing for a long, hard and vigorous fuck and I could barely wait for the moment when I could sink my meat deep into that beautiful, inviting arse of his.

Mark moved a chair into the middle of the floor and bent across the back putting his forearms flat on the seat, thereby presenting me with a most inviting view of his magnificent buns. It was what one might describe as a dual purpose position: I could beat him and then go straight on to give him a rear entry standing fuck. I can tell you I had to restrain myself from shafting him there and then, but I stuck to our agreement. Mark, ever practical and clearly wanting sex just as much as I did, suggested that I should lube him up so that he would be ready to receive me straight after the beating. So he had de facto, with no discussion at all, accepted that in our first act of sexual intercourse together, I would be the prime mover and would fuck him straight after the beating.

He then handed me a tube of the same anal lubricant that Aldo had used; so I took the tube of cream and gave his arse a thorough lubrication; I even I took the opportunity to force some of the cream past his anal sphincter with my finger to make sure that he would be ready to receive me when that much anticipated moment, the delicious moment of penetration, finally arrived. Then acting on the motto, he who hesitates is lost, I rolled a condom onto my own cock and gave myself a liberal dose of lubricant as I desperately wanted our first act together to be perfect: a pleasure for both of us: a prelude to what I hoped would be the first of many such occasions.

With the cane in my hand, I stood looking at that beautifully rounded mound of flesh which I had been persuaded to attack; yes that was the right word, for I thought of what I was about to do as an attack. I had never, ever in my life even contemplated beating anyone else, but now that the moment had arrived I discovered that I was myself experiencing a growing feeling of elation. My God! Could it be that I was actually going to enjoy what I was about to do?

As I stood there looking at that lusciously fuckable arse, I suddenly realised that for some unknown reason I was actually going to get pleasure of what I was about to do. Just a few minutes ago, I had allowed myself to be talked into performing an act of violence, which I had viewed as totally abhorrent, but which I had reluctantly agreed to perform as I so desperately wanted to establish a sexual relationship with Mark; and now, here I was with that vicious-looking cane in my hand, actually looking forward to what I was about to visit on that gorgeously inviting pair of buns, between which lay that all-important point of entry to a another man's ultimate pleasure.

The horror I had felt just a few minutes ago when I had reluctantly agreed to do as Mark wanted and thrash his arse with the cane, suddenly turned into a feeling of horror against myself; that I could even think that I would get pleasure out of making another man suffer. But there it was; I had to face the fact that I was now relishing bringing the cane down across Mark's arse and seeing him wince with pain. I noticed that my cock seemed to be getting even harder and bigger than it had been, if that was possible. But what was certain was the fact that what had been a slight exudation of pre-cum as Mark and I and stripped off for action had now turned into a small but continuous flow. So clearly, holding the cane in my hand and contemplating the naked buttocks I was about to beat had had a highly erotic effect on me. It was something I would rather not have experienced, but I had to face the fact that the effect was real and I had to live with it. As someone said about the atomic bomb: "Now that we have it, we cannot un-invent it; so we have to live with the fact that it exists." Well that is exactly how I felt at that moment in time as I prepared to deliver my first ever stroke of the cane.

Whilst I was trying to come to terms with the turmoil of my inner self, Mark more prosaically said: "Well Scotty, what are you waiting for? Go on; get on with it and give me the traditional six. And you know what Scotty? I think you might actually enjoy doing it as much as I shall enjoy taking it." My heart missed that proverbial beat; Mark had telepathically put his finger on the very thinking which was bothering me: he thought I might enjoy beating him and the fact of the matter was that he was right. I felt I should be ashamed of myself, but the fact of the matter was that I was not!

I gently laid the cane across the midpoint of Mark's two hemispheres and tapped them lightly with it. Then I lifted the cane well above my head and brought it down to land with a resounding crack right across the equator, if one can call it that, of Mark's two buns. Mark let out a cry, which I was not sure was in ecstasy or in agony. Evidently it was the former as he cried out to me: "Go on, go on, go on, Scotty; don't stop: you're doing just great; that was a great start; you're doing just great Scotty, really you are; so just go on and give me the rest; and don't hold back; I like it really hard; so just lay it on as hard as you can; go on; just do it!"

So I went on and delivered other five strokes. I have to say that as an absolute beginner to the gentle art of caning, I think I acquitted myself quite well. When I had finished, Mark had six deep, evenly spaced welts already dark red in colour, across his arse. As I placed stroke after stroke, I found myself enjoying the experience more and more. I hated myself for experiencing pleasure at the pain I was inflicting on Mark, but I could not deny my feelings; I was getting great pleasure out of what I was doing to him. I somehow imagined my cock getting harder and harder, but that was not possible as I was already rock-hard. But what happened as the beating progressed was that what had been a small trickle of cum from my cock grew ever more copious and the quality of my emission took on a more substantial quality. By the time I had finished with the cane, I was so totally sexually aroused by the act I had been performing that I was almost on the point of orgasm.

I was now in such a high state of arousal that I could not wait a moment longer to achieve my ultimate goal; to fuck Mark's arse hard and long. "Stay exactly as you are, Mark, but just spread your legs a bit and let the dog see the hare and I will take you to heaven and back." And then without any further warning I thrust my throbbing penis as deep as I could into Mark's receptive anus. I gave him the full length of my erection and my balls bottomed against his arse. It was just one of the most beautiful acts of anal penetration I had ever experienced; and believe me when I say with no false modesty that I have had plenty of experience at anal sex. My cock just slid so smoothly inside of Mark; it was as if we were intended for each other and who knows, for we might well have been.

But the best laid plans of mice and men came to naught as I could no longer control myself and I climaxed with an enormous ejaculation of spunk within two or three strokes of my cock. I was mortified to think that I had failed Mark on our first attempt at sexual union; I had intended to build up my attack with ever longer and more powerful strokes, aiming to take him all the way with me, until that ultimate moment when we both climaxed together. But it was not to be, for the beating session with the cane leading up to this, our first union, had so aroused me that I was no longer in total control of myself. I felt ashamed of the fact that in performing that act with the cane, an act that I had at the outset found abhorrent, it had nevertheless brought me practically to my own climax without our two bodies ever having been joined together. Anyway, what was done was done and could not be un-done. So I withdrew from Mark, removed the condom, which was now bulging with my copious emission of sperm, rolled on a fresh rubber and pulled Mark to his feet from over the back if the chair where he had taken his beating.

I don't know if Mark realised exactly what was happening as I gently forced him onto his back on his bed and pushed a pillow under his buttocks to raise his arse. I then dropped myself on top of him and thrust my cock which was still hard as a rock into his anus for the second time. Mark let out a moan of pleasure as he felt me slide deep inside him. I waited a few moments, remaining quite still, letting him enjoy my full length before I started again, this time with great success, to give his arse a truly monumental fuck. Let me tell you that when I am on form, as I now was, having recovered from the disaster of our first mating, I was able to do Mark's ass the justice it deserved. I pounded him relentlessly with ever-increasing power and stroke length, until when I felt that we were both going to climax together, I withdrew completely and then re-plunged my rod deep inside of him for the final time when we both exploded into orgasm.

Mark was not wearing a rubber and so he sprayed his thick, creamy spunk all over both of us; over my chest and belly and all over himself as he lay there. He seemed to produce an inexhaustible stream of sperm, emitted in a long series of ejaculative spurts. It was a moment to savour, and I felt that I had redeemed myself and given him exactly what he needed. For my part, I was in a state of heavenly euphoria. With my cock still deep inside him, I fell on him face to face so that we were fused together by his sperm. I hugged Mark to myself as I wallowed in the pleasure of a feeling which I had never hitherto experienced, as for the first time in my life, I looked my sex partner in the face, smiled and kissed him fully on the lips. That kiss seemed to me to be a much more intimate act than our sexual union. Mark pressed the full length of his body against mine; his hard cock sandwiched between us and returned my kiss. My heart missed a beat; had I found the partner of my dreams on this, our very first union? And as yet, Mark had not performed his magic on me

My heart jumped for joy when, after we had recovered from the efforts of what had just been a very vigorous session of anal copulation, Mark said: "You're sure one hell of a performer Scotty; that was easily the best fuck I have ever had. Come on; let's go and take a shower together and clean this mess off ourselves. It is such a pity that copulation is so very messy, especially between two gays like us. If we are going to make a regular thing of this, which I guess we might be, I think we both need to use a condom every time we fuck, irrespective of who does what to whom, otherwise we risk drowning ourselves in our own spunk."

So off into the shower we went. We were both still hot for each other and our cocks were still demanding further action, as we soaped each other off. We stood facing each other and kissed yet again. Our hands went down and we fondled each other's kit. Then Mark dropped to his knees and there, under the running water, he sucked me off. I soon could stand it no longer, so I pulled him up from his knees, swung him round again and shafted him again there and then in the shower. It was a truly great standing fuck that I gave him.

When we had finished we went back to the bedroom and I lay down on the bed with Mark beside me. I had already fucked the guy three times in the last few minutes so I wanted to indicate to him that I did not consider myself the dominant partner; I wanted to show him that he was an equal in what I hoped would turn into an on-going relationship between us, and so I lay down on the bed and waited. Mark got the message and lay down beside me, fondled my cock, which was already hardening again in anticipation of what was likely to happen. He fingered my cock for a while, and then gently took my cock-head into his mouth before climbing on top of me; then spreading my legs he applied a little lubricant to my anus prior to giving me a long and very gentle fuck. This, compared to my vigorous action earlier with him, was pure love making and we finally both reached orgasm again together. I don't know if most readers of this account appreciate how difficult it is for two men to synchronise their climaxes; all too often the active party suddenly reaches orgasm before his partner is ready and who then, as often as not not, has to resort to the five fingered lover to complete the affair. But this was not necessary for Mark and me as we just seemed to mesh completely; for me at least this was heaven on earth.

And that is how we passed that first night together; I can only look upon what we had together that first time as being the equivalent of what I imagine a man and a woman enjoy together on their wedding night. That night, we just could not get enough of each other. Finally we both fell asleep, exhausted by the strenuous nature of what we were doing. It was the first time in my life that I had ever actually slept with another man. Sex had been an important part of my life for many years, but this time it was different. It was the beginning of a new phase in my life; the beginning of a new phase for both of us. I was deliriously happy as to what the future might hold for us.

THE END