The Naughty Patient Ch. 01: Confession

Story Info
Dr gets after hours visit from patient with a unique problem.
12.6k words
4.73
61.6k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1999
c1999
100 Followers

Authors Note

This story was originally intended to be a chapter in my Kinky Couple series, as a role play between those characters. But after writing and making it much more detailed I realized that doing so would invalidate any feelings expressed within because it would have been 'acting.' So I separated this out to be its own story.

This story contains conversations about panty-pooping and mild scat play, as well as the patient being embarrassment and submissive to the doctor. If those things aren't for you, please skip this story. As always, constructive comments are welcomed.

And for those who want a dirtier story, chapter 2 is coming!

====================

It was late in the day as Melissa waited in her car nervously. She had seen the office receptionist leave, with the nurse following soon after. She knew she had only a few minutes before the Doctor left as well, so she had no time to waste, but couldn't get herself out of the car just yet. She had tried this twice before and could never get up the courage to go into the building, and then felt relief as she saw the Doctor leave so she was off the hook. But she knew she had to go in eventually, even though her anxiety made it so very difficult.

"OK, I'm going to do it!" she insisted to herself and opened the car door and cautiously stepped out.

Although she felt like one, Melissa wasn't a stalker. She had gotten this Doctors name from a friend, who described him as a nice man as well as a good Doctor who had a small practice which was exactly what Melissa was looking for. She knew she HAD to do something soon before it happened again, and she gathered up all her courage to walk across the parking lot and onto the sidewalk before reaching the door and entering the small office building.

Dr Webb was finishing up a last bit of paperwork at the small family practice that he ran. After his receptionist and nurse leave he usually stayed for another 15 or 20 minutes to ensure he could start the next day with a clean desk. The warm spring sun was streaming through the window as the days were getting longer and the evenings much more pleasant.

Just as he stood up from his desk, ready to put on his jacket he heard a soft knock on the main door. He crossed the floor of his office, through the hall past the examination room which led to the receptionist area and into the small, but tastefully appointed waiting room. Another knock was heard as he looked through the peephole to see a petite middle aged woman, looking fairly nervous.

"Hello?" he called out. "Our office is closed now. Please call back tomorrow and make an appointment."

"Doctor? Are you there? I really need your help!" the woman exclaimed to the door.

Dr Webb opened the door and looked down upon the attractive and anxious woman.

"Are you in pain or in trouble? There's an emergency clinic 2 miles away and a hospital just passed that down the road", he said as he flashed a concerned smile.

"Well, no, it's not like that, it's not an emergency," she said sheepishly as she lowered her eyes. "It's just that I've really needed to talk to a doctor for a while and I finally got the nerve up to come in."

"And... and... I... can't call for an appointment because then I'd have to tell your assistant some... things. Can I please come in? I really need to talk to a doctor," she pleaded. "I promise not to take up too much of your time."

"Well I really can't have any patients in the office after hours. There are no other employees here right now and it's highly inappropriate. I can leave a note for my receptionist Ann to make the first available appointment for you tomorrow. Would that be OK?"

"Oh Doctor... I just know I wouldn't show up tomorrow... It took every ounce of strength just to knock on your door. Can I please come in for just a few minutes?"

"Well," he started, thinking of how to convince her that it was impossible for him to see her now.

But as he looked down, she looked up. Her pretty but somewhat desperate, pleading eyes found his and he saw how anxious she was really was, how she needed him at this moment.

"Well, OK. Come in and we can talk about your problem," he offered. "Then we can decide how to continue."

"Oh THANK YOU, Doctor, thank you so much," she exclaimed, her face while still nervous and pained, lit up with hope and appreciation.

Dr Webb held the door open for her as she slid passed him and into the waiting room. She was a pretty woman, petite and in her 40s, her slender body outlined nicely in a long spring skirt and light yellow blouse. Her shoulder length brown hair framed her warm oval face and big brown eyes. She obviously kept herself in good shape and her soft sensual curves did not escape his eyes.

"Why don't we go into the exam room and talk in there. Just through that door and to the left," he directed, not taking his eyes off the skirt swaying back and forth from her ass.

"OK, is this it?" she asked as she entered the exam room, noticing a small desk with a computer screen and keyboard, along with some open boxes of medical supplies. There was a white hanging cabinet on the wall above the desk and an exam table across from it, with roll paper covering the padding and a plastic bag containing a paper patient gown placed at the end. A scale was against the wall to the right, with a chair by the head of the table and a blood pressure device attached to the wall at the foot. She also noticed the extendable stirrups on the side of the table, which lead her to smile... nervously... as she figured they would probably be put into use this evening.

"Yes, right in there. OK, let me start a file on you and get some basic information," he said as he went to the desk to get a clipboard with a generic patient form.

"OK, now, can I start with your name?" he asked.

"Melissa..." she started. "Melissa Nichols."

"Nice to meet you Ms Nichols. And how old are you?"

"46"

"OK, let me get your height and weight. Please remove your shoes and step on the scale."

Melissa removed her flats and stepped on the scale as Dr Webb started moving the weights around.

"120 lbs, very good, and now turn around for your height. OK... great, that's 5 foot 2 inches."

"How about you just hop up on the table and we can talk about your problem," he stated as he leaned over to pull out the retractable step stool. "We'll fill in the other details tomorrow when Ann enters everything into the computer. So, tell me why are you here."

Melissa stepped up on the pullout stool and slid the gown bag out of the way before turning around to sit on the table. She straightened out her skirt and then clasped her hands nervously and placed them in her lap. She could hardly believe she was actually here and was finally was going to get some help with her 'problem.'

"Well," Melissa starts, "lowering her head so as not to look at his face. "Its something... something embarrassing."

Dr Webb smiles warmly and speaks softly "Well, a lot of medical issues can be embarrassing for patients, but I am just here to help you. And believe me, doctors have seen it all after they've been practicing for a while. We're not here to judge you or find stories to tell others, we just want to help."

"Thank you Doctor," she looked up into his soft gaze and saw his genuine smile which eased some of her apprehension. "Well, I know I should have come in sooner... this has been happening for quite a while."

"OK, what's been happening, and for how long?" he questioned.

"It's... well... I guess it's been 7 months or so" she stammers. "But not very often."

Dr Webb makes some notes on the chart "OK, so what had been happening?"

"Uh, well... like I said, it's not often... but sometimes..."

"Yes?"

"Sometimes I get the urge to... uh... go to the bathroom... and... I... uh... can't control it," she manages to say, with her head down and barely audible.

"So you leak a little bit of urine?" the doctor questioned, almost relieved. "That's a very common problem for women as they get older and nothing to worry about."

"Oh, well... uh... no... it's not urine... and... not a little," Melissa quietly says, lowering her head in apparent shame.

"Oh..." he replies. "So you move your bowels, without being able to stop?"

"Yes"

"And you don't have enough time to reach a bathroom?"

"No... it all just comes out... completely... and I can't stop it!" she answers, with lips quivering, almost in tears.

"OK.. that's OK, Ms Nichols," he consoles, "it happens to everyone at some point. Nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. You say it's not often, right?"

"Well the first time was about 7 months ago. And then it was maybe a month and a half in between a few other times," she continued.

"And now it's been about once a month," she admits, still not raising her head. "And I came to you now... because... I think it's going to happen again soon!"

"Its OK Ms Nichols... don't worry," the Doctor states. "We'll figure out what's going on."

He reaches out and touches her hand assuringly as she looks up at him with tear-filled eyes.

"Thank you Doctor," she says as she smiles back at him, feeling a bit better just due to finally getting it out.

"So, you say the urge to move your bowels comes instantly and then you have no control over releasing it?"

"Yes, that's how it is. I'm just walking around doing something and all of a sudden my stomach cramps, I feel the pressure and then it just comes out."

"And do you void your urine at the same time?"

"No, I'm able to control that."

"OK, interesting. Usually its the other way around," the Doctor states in a puzzled tone.

"Actually most times I've peed fairly recently before it happens."

"OK, and while peeing you did not have an urge to move your bowels?"

"No, I don't feel anything."

"Hmm... OK so where does this happen, at home mostly?"

"Actually no, I've usually been out which makes it so much worse. I've been at the grocery store, at the mall, walking through the park... Its terrible!"

"I understand," he replies, realizing that this woman then has to sneak home after soiling herself and has probably been seen and embarrassed by other people.

"And in between these incidents, have your bowel movements been normal? I mean with enough notice to reach a bathroom?"

"Yes, just like they always were."

"Have you changed your diet? Have you noticed a pattern in what you've eaten the day or so before its happened?"

"No", she says sadly. "I thought of that too of course. But I've been eating the same things."

"OK," Dr Webb replies as he continues taking notes. "And what about the... consistency.. of your movement. Is it usually hard and pebble like? Or very soft and loose?"

Melissa again bows her head in embarrassment, discussing the thickness of her fecal waste.

"Well, its usually some harder... stuff... and then softer"

"And is that the same as when you do use the bathroom?"

"Yes" she states lifting her head a bit, "it's not like diarrhea... or constipation."

"OK, that was my next question. If you have either of those symptoms regularly."

"No, I'm usually pretty regular. Although I can fluctuate between diarrhea and constipation during my period," she states firmly, perking up a bit even with the embarrassing nature of the discussion.

"OK, that's fairly normal for women as well," Dr Webb confirms. "So have these incidents coincided at the same time as your cycle?"

"No, not really," Melissa admits, "its happened before, during and after my period."

"OK... And how often do you move your bowels?"

"Mostly every day, sometimes I'll go 2 days in between," she replies, again seeming a bit more energetic.

"And do you take any fiber supplements? Or use laxatives or anything?"

"No, I try to eat healthy and get enough fiber and vitamins in my diet. Um.. but..."

"Yes?"

"I have used an enema a few times."

"Oh, OK. And was that due to constipation?"

"Well... not really..." she sheepishly exclaims.

"So what was the reason for the enema then?" he continues probing.

"Well.. to... just be cleaned out... and empty," Melissa finishes.

"And why would you need that beyond normal bowel movements? he questioned.

"Oh... well.. for... doing... things."

"Oh, sexual activity?" he asks, trying to control his voice and remain calm.

"Yes," came the embarrassed reply.

"That's fine. Its perfectly normal to be aroused by anal play."

"Thank you Doctor."

"As long as you play safely. Its a very delicate area that can be injured much more easily than your vagina."

"I know Doctor... and I am careful."

"OK, very good. Have you noticed that any of your sexual activity involving your anal area has any correlation to your bowel issue?"

"No, the timing doesn't coincide so I don't think that's a cause," Melissa stated, becoming more and more comfortable.

"OK then. So... not a lot so far to go on. Do you feel well otherwise? Are there any other issues with your health at all?"

"No, not that I know of. It's really just this thing."

"OK then.. I guess that's all I can write up for now. I need to examine you and I can try to get you in first thing in the morning."

"Oh, Dr Webb, is there any way you could just examine me know? I'd rather get it over with today and not have to come back."

"Well, I usually have a nurse present so this would be highly unusual."

"Can you please make an exception... just this one time? I really want to find out what is wrong with me."

"Hmm... well, I guess I can as long as you are fully consenting to it."

"Yes, that's fine. Thank you Doctor," she said, with an easily identifiable upbeat attitude.

"You're welcome. OK, then there's the gown for you to get into. The opening goes in the back. And you can leave on your panties and your socks too if you like. I can turn around or leave the room while you change."

"You don't have to leave Doctor, that's OK," she said as she picked up the plastic bag and began opening it to get the gown out.

"OK, if you're sure, then I'll start making a chart for you," he said as he pulled out the chair by the desk and turned the computer screen on.

"Sure, that's fine."

Dr Webb logged in to the computer system and began navigating to the new patient application. He was a bit puzzled by this situation, and his new patient. An attractive, petite woman in her mid 40s, seemingly healthy in all aspects of her life... who, to put it bluntly, poops in her panties every now and then. He'd never heard of this situation before, except for an elderly person becoming incontinent, which Ms Nichols clearly is not. He was also a bit curious about the change in her affect. She was painfully shy and anxious at the start, and as the questions became even more personal and potentially embarrassing she appeared to lighten up, and was very forthcoming. He surmised that either he had the best bedside manner ever or that something else was going on here. But in either case, he determined he would fulfill his Hippocratic oath and try to help this woman.

As he started the file on his new patient he heard behind him the sounds of Ms Nichols clothing being shed. The zipper on her skirt being lowered, the crumpling on the floor as it was lowered around her legs. The unclasping of her bra and then the crinkling of the paper gown as she opened it up and unfolded it carefully. And as much as Dr Webb was an upstanding doctor with an unblemished reputation, he was still a man, and the sounds of an attractive female disrobing a few feet away struck him as undoubtedly sensual. He could not help but feel a tingle in his crotch knowing that he would see and examine the body that she was trying to cover up right now. This feeling was also egged on by the fact that this pretty woman admitted to enjoying anal play, an activity that Dr Webb had a strong proclivity towards as well. He was 100% an ass man and as much as he looked at female patients as 'just patients' there were times when he enjoyed some of the visual and physical tasks as part of an examination. And he had a feeling that this was going to be one of those times.

"Dr Webb? I'm finished," Melissa declared.

"OK, just one more entry here and I'll be with you."

Melissa folded her clothes and put them on the chair adjacent to the exam table. As Dr Webb turned around he saw her back as she slightly bent over to lay down her clothes. Of course this meant the gown fell to her sides and exposed her panty-clad behind, which caused another stirring in his loins. While it was covered by what he would describe as a 'Tanga' panty (a light blue lacy one, no doubt from Victoria's Secret), he could certainly make out that it was a lovely ass, one that would most certainly catch his attention were they meeting publicly. Nicely round and shapely, still firm but with enough soft flesh grab a nice handful. It's size and shape fit her petite frame perfectly and he knew he would definitely enjoy the exam of this beautiful woman that was to come.

His momentary gaze was interrupted as she quickly reached back to pull the gown closed and turned around, startled to see him looking at her.

"Sorry," Dr Webb stammered, although he had done nothing wrong.

"Its OK, I just didn't know you were finished." Melissa said as she took a step up on the stool and once again sat on the table.

"OK, lets get started. Due to your symptoms, I would like to start with just a basic physical, if that's OK with you. How long has it been since you had one?"

"Oh, I guess about a year," Melissa replied.

"Oh, OK, good. then you were due anyway. We'll do that and then see what I can find out specifically about your problem."

"OK Doctor, that's fine."

"Great. So I'll need your blood pressure first," he stated as he reached into the basket attached to the wall for the blow up cuff which he then wrapped around her extended arm and began squeezing the attached bulb.

As he read her blood pressure and then noted it on the chart Dr Webb again thought about her change in demeanor. Since she seemed to get more comfortable with the detailed and more embarrassing questions, maybe he should continue his questioning? To see if she continues her openness or retreats back to how she was when she first was talking to him.

"I'd like to know some more specifics about these incidents."

"Uh, OK. what would you like to know?"

"What happened that first time? When and where were you?"

"Oh, well... Let me think... It was late last fall and I was walking through the park getting some exercise. It was early afternoon and I was walking fast to get my heart rate up a bit."

"Ah, OK, and then what?" he asked as he picked up a disposable ear piece and fitted it onto the otoscope.

"Well, I felt one short, sharp cramp and then it happened."

"You emptied your bowels? Into your panties?" he said as he peered into her right ear.

"Yes."

"And it was a full movement? Not just a little?" he asked as he motioned for Melissa to turn her head so he could look in her other ear.

"Yes, it was quite a lot. I couldn't believe it had happened! I was so embarrassed but I looked around and no one else was near me which was good."

"And then what did you do?"

"I felt my behind to see if my yoga pants were stretched out and they were, but I didn't know how noticeable it would be to people. I walked straight home avoiding anyone just to be safe."

"OK and then?" the Doctor continued questioning, seeing how far he could push this inquiry.

"I got home and cleaned myself up."

"Well, did you ... uh .. look at it at all? Like to see if anything was different than your normal movements?"

"Oh, uh, a little but not really. I dumped it in the toilet and threw away the panties - they were old workout panties anyway. Then I took a shower and washed the yoga pants."

c1999
c1999
100 Followers