The Naughty Patient Ch. 01: Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep holding, just like that," he said, as he slowly brought his index finger up to her hole.

Melissa complied, not knowing why he was watching her for so long, when she suddenly felt his finger penetrate her anus. She gasped and let loose with a soft "Oh My God!" before she caught her voice. Dr Webb had impaled her quickly, pressing through the flesh that was usually flexing in this manner when trying to push something out. His finger easily slid in, due to the copious amount of lubrication, her very excited state and her bearing down which releases the muscles. Melissa felt immediate pleasure from her anal region, yet it was quite different than the usual wonderful sensation she felt. With her muscles contracted and held it was a much more intense feeling; much more arousing.

Dr Webb, pulled his finger out and inserted it back inside her again, and again, and again. Melissa gasped each time, feeling waves of pleasure sweep over her upon each intrusion. He could tell how excited she was, and had to slow it down a bit.

"OK, very good. You can relax now while I complete the exam," he told her.

Melissa relaxed her anal sphincters and sighed as Dr Webb fully inserted his finger again and now kept it there inside her. She felt wonderful inside; warm and soft with her rectal walls holding tightly to his knuckles. He probed her deeply, and like her vagina, rotating around her cavity, pressing firmly but carefully into the flesh at his fingertip. At the bottom of her ass towards her tailbone, his finger went in further and he just barely felt the membrane at the end of her rectum. He pressed the rest of his hand harder into the crack of her ass to get his fingers passed the opening and gently rubbed the other side.

Dr Webb then worked his way around her hole on the side and soon came to the top, which pressed into her vagina. He again rubbed hard, causing his finger to press into her G-spot. Melissa couldn't help but actually let out a moan as he did this. He loved introducing women to G-spot stimulation through the anus, as while it is slightly subtler than massaging through the vagina, adding the anal stimulation and sphincter opening can make it much more intense. He pressed and rubbed on her spot, sliding past it and then coming back. She was almost ready.

Melissa was feeling good... very good. The doctors fingers were probing and exploring more deeply and more intimately inside her than anyone else ever had. Her vagina was flooded with juice and every movement of his fingers sent a spark of excitement through her entire body. She had loved anal stimulation, but nothing had ever been as intense as this. Unknown to her, she began moving her hips, rotating them slightly, getting into a rhythm with the finger that probed deep inside her rectum. She slowly made motions pushing her ass down, as if wanting his finger further inside her body.

"OK, Ms Nichols, you feel perfectly healthy inside," he said as he withdrew his finger from her asshole.

Melissa opened her eyes and gasped in shock and disappointment as the finger left her body suddenly. "No!" she thought, "he can't stop NOW!"

"So your exam is finished," Dr Webb continued.

"Unless you want me to continue?" he added, and with that thrust his finger into her ass again fully, rotating it around and around as it entered.

"Oh my God!" she cried out and panted.

"So shall I continue?" he asked.

"Yes... doctor... please continue..." she stammered, barely managing to get it out.

"Are you sure?" he asked teasingly as his finger began fucking her ass slowly now, in and out.

"Yes"

"For how long?"

"Uh... I ... I... don't know."

"Why do you want me to continue? Do you want anything from this exam?" he probed, egging her on.

"Uh... well..."

"Well, if there is nothing to gain, maybe I should stop" he said as his finger slowly pulled out of her anus.

"Oh.. uh... no.. please continue," she said softly, "I want... uh... I want to cum."

"OH! You want to orgasm, right here in my office?" he said in mock surprise as he quickly thrust his finger into her ass again.

"Oh God... Yes!" she cried out, "Please!"

"What was that?"

"Please!"

"Please what?" he teased, wanting her to fully embrace and embarrass herself with her sexual needs.

"Please make me cum!"

"Are you sure?"

"Please Doctor... please, make me cum... let me cum!!" she begged, her body twisting in sexual movements, her hands squeezing her breasts and pulling at her nipples.

"Then you do as I say," he commanded.

"Yes... yes.. anything," she pleaded.

"Good... very good..." Dr Webb snickered and smiled at his helpless patient.

And with that, Dr Webb began finger fucking her ass harder, rubbing and twisting his pointer finger inside her. His middle finger which was sliding around the crack of her ass was now coated in KY and her juices. He pulled out the one and then thrust both fingers inside, stretching her eager hole more.

"Oh God, Oh God!" was her reaction to the stretching of her aroused asshole around two fingers now.

Dr Webb, fucked her hard now with his fingers, pressing into all areas of her rectum. He then placed his left hand on her public mound, first to hold her steady as she was beginning to thrash all around the chair, and second to have his thumb placed right above her clit. He pressed down on the hood and felt the string of the base of her clitoris and gently massaged it against her pubic bone.

"Oh fuck! Oh God!!" was her reaction.

He continued fucking her asshole with his fingers, as his thumb held steady on her clit. He didn't even have to move it now as her body twisted and shook. She was ready to explode and he couldn't wait!

"Now, Ms Nichols, push!! Bear down and PUSH!" he commanded.

"OH God, what? Wha..." she barely could get any words out she was breathing so heavy.

"PUSH!" he yelled.

Melissa managed to comprehend what he was saying and after she took a second to concentrate, she bore down with her pelvic muscles, simulating a bowel movement. Her asshole distended and her vagina thrust its walls down and out.

"Very good, now HOLD it!" he directed as his fingers felt the pleasure of her rectal walls rippling up and down his knuckles.

He fucked her hard now, thrusting past and through the muscles that were trying to force them out. As her asshole opened up and expanded, he added a third finger, pushing them deep inside her distended asshole, invading her rectum over and over.

"Oh GOD!!" she screamed as it started.

The intensity of holding her muscles tight... his fingers thrusting into her body... his thumb pressing hard on her clit... she couldn't take it anymore. Her orgasm slammed into her starting at her ass, through her tightened vagina, exploded on her clit and then wracked through the rest of her body. She shook and shook, with her legs barely staying the stirrups as she spasmed over and over.

Suddenly Melissa felt a release, a floodgate opened and she felt warm, and wet; her urethra spewing forth liquid all over the Doctors hand and arm as he continued to finger fuck her asshole. She opened her eyes to watch herself squirt for the first time, which started as a stream of juice, and then spurted and sprayed in tune with the thrusts of the Doctors fingers. She was amazed at these new feelings of fullness and total release.

Her orgasm continued as the stimulation reached an ultimate climax and her body began to exhaust itself. She was breathing very heavily as she slowly began descending from the immeasurable heights of pleasure. Melissa laid her head back as her body slumped into the table, unable to hold herself up at all. Her stomach pumped in and out with each panting breath, trying to refill her lungs with oxygen. She felt an overwhelming feeling of freedom and bliss.

Dr Webb was still gently fucking her asshole with his fingers. Slow and steady, moving from three fingers down to two and then down to one, feeling her anal rings squeeze him hard and then release with each orgasmic contraction. He was pleased... very pleased. His patient reacted perfectly and he was thrilled at the orgasm he had provided her. His arm was soaked and his upper chest was spotted from her squirting orgasm. The floor and table were also a mess, but they were meant to clean up quickly.

He finally removed his finger completely from her ass, watching it withdraw so he could see her pulsating asshole and the last few spasms of her orgasm. He then removed the rubber glove, snapping it off and tossed it into the trash can.

"OK, Ms Nichols, I'll give you a few minutes to clean up. There are wipes and paper towels on the table. Take your time, there's no rush. I'll be in my office making a chart for you. I can't say I have a diagnosis yet, but I'll do some research into your problem and will be in touch."

Melissa turned to him, her heavy and exhausted eyes barely open as she continued to pant her way down from her tremendous orgasm.

"OK... Doctor..." she said, still panting and barely audible. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. And feel free to call the office if there's anything you need," he finished as he gathered up the chart and left the room, closing the door behind him.

=============

Stay tuned for Chapter 2