The Naughty Patient Ch. 01: Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK. Would you say you were really exerting yourself on your walk? And had you eaten anything that morning that might be suspect?"

"Well, not really. I was walking pretty fast, but not running and I wasn't out of breath or anything. And I had eaten a regular breakfast and lunch. Some eggs and toast, an orange, cranberry juice, and a salad with some chicken for lunch."

"Hmm... OK well nothing much there, but let's continue after I look at your throat," he stated as he reached for a tongue depressor. "Open wide and say 'Ah'."

Melissa complied and Dr Webb took a good look inside... noting in his head how good her mouth would look with his hard cock filling it.

"OK, looks fine. Let me check your eyes quickly" as he readied the light. "Focus on my right ear please and keep your eyes steady for a moment."

Melissa again complied and soon he was putting the light away and writing on the chart.

"Let's do a breast exam now. Have you had a mammogram recently?"

"Well, about a year ago."

"OK very good. Lets take your right arm out of the gown first," ordered the Doctor.

Melissa lifted the gown up to release her right arm, and then held the gown over her left breast with her other hand, now that her right was exposed. Dr Webb, although an ass man, certainly appreciated a beautiful set of breasts, and his new patient didn't disappoint. Her breasts were not large, but nice and round and fit perfectly on her petite frame. He guessed a 32 B or C cup, given her slight frame. Her nipple was quite erect and pointy although her silver dollar sized areola were not all goose-pimpled, as they would be is she were cold. Dr Webb would love to play with and suck these gorgeous nipples, but for now feeling them during a breast exam would have to suffice.

"Leave your arm at your side," he directed, "And tell me about the next time."

"OK well, I think the next time was in December. I was in a store, Target I think. Looking at some blouses for Christmas presents. I went early in the morning to avoid any crowds."

"OK, so not exercising, just browsing around," the doctor added as he used his fingers to massage her breast in circles, checking for any abnormalities beneath the skin.

"Right. Again it was a small cramp and then it all came out"

Dr Webb finished circling her breast and was now ready to examine her nipple and surrounding area.

"And what did you do?" he asked as his fingers began tweaking her nipple, hoping for a reaction from her.

"Well... I... quickly got out of the store and went to my car," Melissa claimed, pausing a bit with her words due to the increasing stimulation of her excited nipple.

"And then?" the doctor continued asking, even though it served no medical purpose.

"I realized I had to sit down and was horrified. But I had no choice so I put some plastic on the seat first and then drove home."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been quite messy," he sympathized, as he was checking for discharge, which meant he was pinching and twisting her nipple even more and a bit harder, noticing her excitement building.

"Yes it was. But I made it home and then cleaned up like before. It just took longer," she said, again slowing her words as her eyes closed and her breathing became slightly heavier.

"OK, time to switch to your left breast" Dr Web announced as he released her erect nipple and walked around the table to the other side.

Melissa eased her left arm out of the gown and didn't bother putting the right one back in leaving her topless. At this point she would rather be exposed as her body reacted to the manipulations of his skillful hands and fingers.

As Dr Webb started making the same circles on this breast, he continued "So was there anything or any differences in your stool or what you ate?"

"No, that I recall," she answered, seemingly much more comfortable discussing such intimate and humiliating experiences, "it was the same... somewhat hard somewhat soft."

"OK, what about the next time?" figuring he might as well keep her talking since she is responding well to the questions and his examination.

"I think that was in late January. I had a very long day of work and was very tired, but needed to stop at the grocery store. So I was walking around and filling my cart - it was taking a while. I turned into an aisle and reached down for something on a lower shelf and it just hit me!"

"A cramp... in your bowels?" the Doctor asked, enjoying the use of more explicit language.

"Yes, and it flew out of me and filled my panties in a second! I was so embarrassed!"

"Was anyone else there? Did anyone notice?"

"The aisle was empty so I don't think anyone saw me. But I just left my cart and walked as quickly as I could to get out of there."

"I understand" he empathized as he finished up the circles all around her breast, noticing that her nipple was extremely erect and pointing. "And then?"

"Well, I again had to sit in it and drive home."

"Yes, and then you cleaned up like last time?"

"Oh.. uh... mostly... I did... uh.. something a little different."

"Oh? An what was that?" he inquired, as his thumb now pressed on the side of her breast, checking her lymph nodes while his fingers gently cupped her breast and gently grazed her hard nipple.

"You're going to think I'm crazy," she said in a child-caught-by-parents-doing-something-wrong tone of voice while looking down.

"Ms Nichols, I'm your doctor. And all I want to do is help you. But I do need all the information."

"Well... I was so exhausted, and I realized that I'd have to do all the same shopping over again since I just left the cart. So I just didn't feel like doing anything... I didn't even want to... clean up..." she confessed.

"Oh, so you stayed messy?" he inquired.

"Yes, for a bit. I put a plastic bag on the bed and just laid down for a while."

"And didn't it bother you? Having your bowel movement still in your panties, on your skin?"

"No, I thought it might, but it didn't. I laid there and actually fell asleep for a short time - about an hour."

"OK, and when you woke?"

"I waddled into the bathroom and cleaned up. It was much messier as I had turned a bit while laying down. So it kind of mashed all over."

"Anything you can tell me about its consistency or contents?" he asked, really enjoying this embarrassing line of questioning.

"No, it was the usual."

"OK, your breast feels fine - no abnormalities. Please raise both arms over your head and tell me about the next time."

Melissa did as she was told, raising both arms over her head and clasping her elbows with her hands. Her beautiful breasts were lifted and flattened in this position, looking even sexier with her very hard nipples prominently pointing out from her soft round flesh. Dr Webb moved his fingers around her armpit, checking where her breast tissue was anchored.

"Do you remember the next incident?"

"Pretty much. I think it was a few weeks later. I was at the gym after work, walking and jogging on the treadmill. And again it just hit me. Luckily the treadmills are against the wall and face out so no one was behind me!"

"So again, with no warning, your bowels just emptied into your panties?"

"Yes. I had a cramp, but not as strong as other ones, but it still happened anyway."

"And what did you do?"

"Well... I actually continued walking on the treadmill. I only had 10 minutes left in my workout and no one was really close to me so I didn't think the smell would bother anyone."

"So you continued to work out, when your panties were full of your bowel movement?" he asked more pointedly, trying to contain the smirk on his face.

"Oh... I know that makes me crazy, right? I mean... I was already a mess, so I figured what difference does a few minutes make?" she justified.

"No, it doesn't make you crazy... I'm just trying to get the whole story."

"OK, well, after the treadmill I got out of there fast and then went home. But I did just lay down again for a while... I was tired." she added.

"So then you cleaned up after resting a while?"

"Well... I know this IS going to sound crazy... but I did something else." she again quietly admitted.

"Oh? And what was that?" he asked curiously, wondering how 'depraved' this attractive older woman was getting.

"Well, as I was laying there... I had another cramp. Not a strong one, but I felt I had more... stuff... inside."

"OK, so is that when you went to clean up and eliminate the rest of it in the toilet?"

"Well... no... I... I was comfortable on the bed, and it was relaxing so I didn't want to get up," she quietly stated. "I was already messy... so I didn't think it would harm anything if I just pushed a bit more out where I was."

"So you expelled more of your waste into your panties while lying on your bed?" he explicitly asked to confirm, as he finished up checking the lymph nodes around her breasts.

"Uh.. yeah, I guess that's what I did" she said in a quite, guilty tone.

"So how did that feel?" he asked, pressing into new territory.

"Oh... uh.. .what do you mean?" she replied, confused as to how to answer.

"I mean did it feel differently than when your bowels are voided uncontrollably?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, it was different. No bad cramp like I said. I just relaxed and pushed slowly."

"OK. How much more was there?"

"Not too much. But when added to the other it really filled my panties."

"And was this harder or softer?" asked the doctor, determined to have her describe more about her embracing predicaments.

"This part was softer."

"And still nothing to note in its consistency or contents compared to your normal bowel movements when you can easily reach a toilet?"

"No, not that I can think of."

"OK, And did you clean up quickly after?"

"Uh... no... I was still tired, so I laid there for a while. I think I napped again for a bit before I cleaned up and showered."

"OK. Your breasts and lymph nodes feel perfect, nothing to be concerned about. Just call my office tomorrow to schedule a mammogram," the doctor said, returning his focus to the examination momentarily. "Now lie back so I can check your abdomen and internal organs. Let me know if you feel any pain or discomfort."

"OK," Melissa answered as she put her hands behind her to ease her back down onto the table.

"I'll need to roll this down," Dr Webb described as he flipped the gown over to expose her torso, bunching it up right at her panty line. While wrapping up the gown he also caught a glimpse of her blue panties, and noticed what looked like a slight darker spot on them, right in the middle, way down between her thighs. Was his patient becoming excited? It was too quick of a glance to really know right now, but Dr Webb knew he'd find out soon enough. He also noticed her lovely breasts, how they flattened out, her soft flesh making a wider circle on her chest, with her nipples now pointing skyward. Their size and shape changed dramatically in this position, but their firmness and smooth curves kept his eyes engaged on them. Her stomach was nicely smooth and flat as she laid down, with the beautiful softness an older woman that took care of her body.

"OK, that's good. So, can you remember the next incident that your bowels erupted into your panties?" he asked, keeping the language explicit and embarrassing.

"Um... yes, I think it was about a month later in March. I was driving home from work and it just happened again. A small sharp cramp hit me and I had just enough time to slide a plastic bag under myself before it all came out."

"Oh, while you were driving?" he asked in a surprised tone. "That hadn't happened before."

"No, it hadn't."

"Since you were seated, how was your anus able to open to expel your waste?" Dr Webb inquired as he slowly palpitated around her kidneys and up over her stomach.

"Uh, well the cramp made me lean forward a bit and as I lifted up for the bag, it started coming out. Then since it already started, I just kept my behind off the seat a little bit to let it out easily. I was already messy and since this has been happening so much I just accepted it, instead of fighting it."

"I see. And did you again wait a while once you got home to take care of it?" he asked, almost knowing the answer to come from his increasingly deviant patient.

"Yes... I did. I was tired and laid down and was thinking about why this is happening. And some how my system must have caught up with my brain and I had more to do again."

"More feces to expel?" he asked as his fingers worked on her stomach, along the ascending colon, across her body along the transverse and then down the descending, checking for anything that would indicate having a loss of control.

"Yeah, I felt an urge and just pushed more out so I was completely empty. There was quite a bit more..., I think because I was sitting in the car when it first happened."

"And then you waited and cleaned up later again?"

"Well, yes... but no... I..." Melissa trailed off, turning her head away from him so there could be no eye contact.

"You what?"

"I didn't just ... wait" she completed.

"What did you do?" he asked, quite curious as to where this situation of hers would end.

"Well.. this is so crazy.. I can't believe I have to tell you all this..." she continued in a shameful tone.

"Ms Nichols, I need to know the entire story," Dr Webb insisted as he began gently pressing onto her ovaries, just above her panty line.

"Oh... I know... it's just very embarrassing."

"I understand, but you've already told me so much and if you want my help, you need to be completely honest with me."

"OK. Well... um... since I was sitting when I first went, it really squished around and went farther up in the back and the front too. I think this time it was a bit softer as well, so that didn't help the situation."

"OK, and what did that do?" he probed, trying to figure out where this might go.

"So then, I was on the bed and I pushed out more and that squished around a lot as well. And I then thought maybe some of it had gone too far in front... like maybe up into my vagina, which I know would be bad."

"Yes it could be," he agreed, massaging her lower belly, his fingers brushing slightly under the seam of her panties.

"So I put my hand into my panties to check..." she paused.

"OK, and then"

"Well... my vagina was... wet and sticky."

"Oh, so it had spread too far. You have to be careful and clean well," he admonished.

"Uh... no... it... it wasn't poop. I was just very... lubricated."

"Oh," he said with a smirk, now understanding his patient much better, "and then what did you do."

"After I looked at my fingers and saw they weren't messy... I.. uh... put them back into my panties. And ... touched myself." she admitted, shamefully. "I don't know why I did, but my fingers just felt so good. I mean, I'd noticed in the car when I was sitting, and again on the bed, after I went... that... that it was just so warm! My whole area was being warmed up by my bowel movement... and... and... it felt good."

"Ok, so you continued to play with yourself?"

"Yes, I did."

"And did you orgasm?"

"Um... yeah... I couldn't believe I did that... I mean I was dirty with my panties full of poop! And it's so disgusting!"

"Now Ms Nichols, don't be so hard on yourself," he said, continuing his lower abdomen palpitations, noticing that he felt no pubic hair as his fingers delved under the top part of her panties, feeling only complete smoothness. "Moving and releasing ones bowels does bring more blood flow to the area and warms up the entire region. It touches all the same nerves that become excited due to sexual activity. I mean, the excretory system is completely intertwined with our reproductive one, and that includes our sexual organs."

"I guess," she sighed, reluctantly agreeing.

"Of course it is. And you felt comfortable, Your waste was warm on your skin, and then combined with your fingers..." he smiled as his mind processed the scene in his head.

"Yeah, it just feels so dirty though."

"Its OK. There's nothing to be ashamed about."

"OK, thank you doctor. I'm glad I told you."

"So am I. OK, so if you felt no discomfort as I felt your abdomen, then I will move on to a more specific exam for your problem. You may sit up."

"OK Doctor," she said as she lifted her upper body from the table and reached for the folded paper gown and pulled it to her stomach.

"But I do need a temperature first. And while it may be old fashioned, I've always believed that a rectal thermometer is the most accurate. I trust that's OK," he somewhat asked his patient, knowing that he'd insist anyway, even if she complained.

"Oh... well I guess if I have to."

"Yes, you do," he said as he turned towards the cabinet and opened the door to retrieve a rectal thermometer sealed in a sterile wrapping.

"OK, please step down onto the stool on the end, then turn around and bend over the table," he said with an absolute smile, knowing the position this pretty woman was going to be in.

He heard her feet reach the stool which then creaked as she turned around, followed by the crinkling of the paper as she rested her hands on it.

"OK, very good, but please lay your torso down on the table, no hands," he said as he turned around.

Melissa had put the gown back onto her shoulders, but now as she leaned all the way forward, it slipped back down again. Her breasts were flattened against the paper on the padded table and she now had another form of embarrassment sweep over her. It wasn't just the words she had to say, but now her body was exposed as well!

Dr Webb looked at his patient, her petite frame stretched over the exam table, legs straight and her panty covered ass bent all the way over. The tanga was now riding up into her crack, her beautiful white globes coming more into view. She did have an amazing body for a woman her age and he was going to enjoy every view he could get.

"OK, so was there another incident, between that last one and now?" he asked as he reached over into a cardboard container for a small single use packet of KY jelly.

She lifted her face off the table and put her arms underneath her head.

"Yes, there was one more time, about a month ago."

"OK, tell me about it" said the doctor as he put the foil packet and thermometer down on the tray next to the table. "I'll need to lower your panties, OK?"

"Oh, yeah, OK," she said as she felt his fingers slide into the waistband of her lacy Victoria Secret panties.

Dr Webb pulled them down slowly, over her hips, letting each inch of her skin feel them slide along, like a tease of exposure. As he slowly exposed her completely bald pussy, and he saw now that he was correct, there was a darkened spot on her panties, and her juices were now in a string, attaching her labia to the gusset panel in her panties. He smiled knowing how aroused his patient was just due to their conversation about her humiliating experiences.

"You have quite a bit of lubrication here now as well," he said, knowing how much this will embarrass her. "Is this a general problem for you? Producing arousal fluids either too much or all the time?"

Melissa turned her head to the other side, away from him, feeling her cheeks flush with red with mortification. She was so obviously aroused and her new doctor, who she had never met before, is staring right at her vaginal juices that are sticking to her panties!

"Uh... no... I don't have a problem or anything..." she said quietly and sheepishly.

"OK, good. Let me wipe up this excess lubrication and then I'll insert the thermometer into your rectum." he smirked, keeping the explicit language to further her embarrassment. "So tell me about this last incident with your uncontrollable bowel movements."

Melissa began her story as Dr Webb reached for a tissue and carefully wiped along her swollen and exposed lips. She had a beautiful pussy, with nice padding on her labia majora and her freshly pink and slick labia minora slightly exposed in this bent over position. He could see her left inner lip was a bit longer and would naturally stick out from her 'camel toe.' In his personal life he had always loved women who had a little extra in the labia department, so that he had more sensitive flesh to play with in his mouth during oral sex. And while she didn't have much more, he knew he would love to get his lips and tongue on her lovely swollen pussy.