The Naughty Patient Ch. 01: Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it was a Saturday morning, maybe around 11, and I was at a local farmer market picking up some fresh vegetables," she started.

Dr Webb, finished a few soft wipes and threw away the tissue while lamenting at the waste of what was surely delicious juices being thrown away. Of course he would have much rather used his tongue to clean her up, but that was unfortunately out of bounds with a patient. Now that her panties were untethered from her pussy, Dr Webb tugged them down more, to just above her kneecaps. A woman bent over without panties was so very sexy, but one that has panties at her knees gives an extra naughty look to the whole scene, because she USED to have them up and now they were down, exposing her... and for what reason?? He smiled as he enjoyed the thoughts in his head of what he would do to this delightful ass if given the opportunity.

"Luckily I was at the back, around on the outside of the tables and it hit me again."

While he was listening intently to Ms Nichols next panty-soiling story, Dr Webb just had to take a moment or two just to stare and admire the lovely ass that was right in front of him. It was soft and round and pale white due to her general complexion as well as a long winter. Her cheeks were just the right size for her petite body, nicely shaped and parting slightly in her bent over position. He knew of only one thing that could make it better.

"Sorry to interrupt, but could you please reach back with both hands and spread your buttocks?" he said as he picked up the small foil lubrication packet and pealed off the top piece to open it. "Continue please."

Another wave of redness flushed into Melissa's face at the thought of opening herself up to him, but she did as she was told, reaching back both hands, which caused her head and chest to be fully flat on the table. She put her hands on her back and slid them down her ass cheeks with her fingertips grazing the cleft in between. She then walked her fingers into her crack right above her thighs, reached in and separated them, opening her most personal private place for this strangers eyes. Melissa knew she was getting off on the humiliation she was facing, and this position was the dot on the exclamation point! What could be more embarrassing and submissive than being naked, bent over, panties at your knees and holding your ass open, all while describing how you had panty pooping accidents! Melissa could think of nothing else, and had a feeling that her pussy would actually begin dripping soon.

Dr Webb watched her with eager anticipation as her hands slid smoothly over her rounded white globes, coming to rest adjacent to her most private, dirty place. As she slowly spread her cheeks her beautiful, winking, wrinkled anus came into view. Dr Webb looked on, almost in awe and audibly sighed as she exposed herself. He caught himself quickly and hoped she hadn't heard him. While he had never had a patient in this position before, his lovers were frequently in a similar stance, opening themselves up, showing off their most hidden secrets on their bodies, offering themselves to his whims. Her asshole was just perfect, a nicely rounded starfish, with one small raised ridge that lined up with her pussy. There was no hair anywhere - her entire nether region was devoid of it and he guessed she had waxed, as there was no shaving irritation or stubble to be seen. What Dr Webb did see was a slight shininess, deep in the crack of her ass and on her asshole - just a slight bit of sweat that forms on everyone, especially if they are nervous or anxious. God he wished he could dive his face in between her buttocks, filling his nose with her scent and his mouth with her taste. The smell of a woman's ass, with its mixture of sweat, pussy juice and remnants of her last bowel movement never failed to give him a raging, almost painful erection. And he could tell that this patient of his, with all the stories she is relaying to him, would smell the sweetest of all! But he was her doctor, and knew that only his eyes would get to feast on the delights he saw in front of him.

"OK, that's good," he offered, as her spreading started to pull open her puckered hole. "I'm going to spread some lubrication and then insert the thermometer."

"OK," she answered, knowing that the intrusion into her anal canal would surely cause a spasm of pleasure from her anally erotic body.

Melissa felt the Doctors left hand rest on her lower back, just above the opened crack of her ass, and then she felt the cool tip of the jellied thermometer touch her anus.

"Oooo..." she exclaimed at the coolness startled her and caused her anus to contract involuntarily.

"Sorry, I know its a little cold. It'll warm up quickly, just try to relax," he soothed.

Melissa eased back to relaxing as the doctor skillfully twirled the thermometer all around her opened anus, maneuvering the jelly into every crack and crevice.

"So, please continue your story"

"OK, well, as I said, I was..." and she trailed off as she felt the sickened thermometer begin sliding into her asshole.

"Oh" she groaned quietly, trying desperately to contain her building excitement.

Melissa then felt the thermometer inserted all the way to its full length. It was so small it didn't register as spreading her hole at all, but it was something inside her, smooth and probing through her most private portal, deep into her rectum. She then felt Dr Webb, move his hand over her ass cheeks, so that his thumb rested on the tip of the thermometer, holding it in place.

"Uh... at the back of the farm stand and it all just came out. It felt a little more soft and mushy than previous times. I was glad I was wearing full cut panties and they held it all in!" she recalled. "There was a woman across the table from me on an angle, but there was enough road noise that she didn't appear to have heard or noticed anything. So I quickly looked behind me and saw that there was only a parking lot there, and there were a few people walking to and from cars, but it was too far away for them to see what happened."

"OK, that was good. Did you immediately leave for home?"

"Well, I was ready to, but as I stood there for a few seconds after seeing that no-one had noticed, I thought to myself that I hate being controlled by this. I'd have to drop all the things I picked out and run home and by the time I'd be cleaned up the market would be closed up and gone! And I didn't want to lose everything I had like I did when I left the cart in the grocery store. So, I carefully reached my hand back to feel how big the bulge in my leggings was, and it didn't feel that large. I had a long sweater on too, which pretty much covered my butt anyway. And it was pretty windy too, so I thought that would take care of the smell so no one would notice."

"OK, so then you stayed and continued shopping," he said.

And then added for the embarrassment, as his thumb twitched on the thermometer, sending a little anal shock to his patient " ... with your bowel movement in your panties."

"Yes, for a little while. I was more than halfway through the market when it happened, so it wasn't too terribly long."

"And no-one noticed that you had expelled your feces into your panties?"

"No, I don't think so," she replied, still getting pangs of embarrassment at his explicit questions. "I kept moving around and the only time I was scared was at the checkout as more people were around. One person made a sniffing sound but maybe he had a cold or something."

"I'm glad you were spared the humiliation of getting caught."

"So am I! But I was glad to get my fresh food for the week."

"And then getting home and cleaning up? How did that go?"

"Well, sitting in my car was a little different. It again moved higher in front and back since it was a bit softer like I thought. Luckily I've been keeping lots of plastic bags in the car! But I got home OK."

"And then?" he continued getting more details as his warm hand rests on her left ass cheek and his thumb twitches the thermometer every few seconds. Dr Webb continues to stare intently at the splayed ass in front of him, almost mesmerized by its beauty and his desire to ravage it. Her bald labia are noticeable swollen and separating, with a sheen of her liquid lubrication.

"When I got home, I had to get my bags put away. I wanted to get my fresh veggies into the fridge as soon as possible."

"So you worked in your kitchen with the full, flattened bowel movement still in your panties?" he mused, still tickled at explicitly embarrassing her.

"I had to get the stuff away," she justified, "because it takes a while to clean up."

"OK, so after your groceries were put away?"

"I went upstairs and again just felt like laying down. I hadn't slept well that night and some of the market wasn't under the tent so I was in the sun and I was quite hot. I just wanted to rest a bit before the clean up chore. So I took off everything but my panties to cool off and laid down on some plastic. And then... well..." Melissa trailed off.

Dr Webb knew what was coming, but had to induce her to admit to her actions again. He began slowly rotating his end of the thermometer, so that the tip that was buried deep within her rectum would gently circle around the walls of her rectum, just a gently reminder that her body was penetrated, and invaded... and that he controlled it.

"Yes... and then what?"

"Well... I... it felt so warm again... and... I... oh... I started touching myself..."

"So you masturbated?"

"Yes" she quietly admitted.

"Like last time?"

"Well... mostly... but... but... something else happened... and I'm so disgusted by it!"

"OK, what was that?" he questioned, wondering where this is leading while still twirling the thermometer and gazing at the soft, silky skin on her rounded cheeks.

"Well, I started with my left hand in my panties. You know, just touching and feeling."

"And?"

"Well... at some point... I wanted to switch to my right hand..."

"Yes?"

"And... well... I brought my hand up to my breasts... to feel my nipples..."

"OK"

"It felt good for a while... but then I started smelling something. I know I was messy... but it was so much stronger. I guess I didn't realize that my poop had actually smashed way up onto my lips... so... my hand was pretty... dirty."

"Oh" Dr Webb inserted, not sure which direction she would take

"I opened my eyes and looked down... and... and saw that both of my breasts were covered in streaks of brown! It was wet and slimy and my fingers were spreading it all over my nipples!" she said in a quietly horrified tone.

"It's OK. It's OK. What did you do?"

"Oh God, I couldn't believe that I had just smeared my breasts with my own poop! It shocked me and was kind of horrifying and disgusting!"

"So did you immediately get up to shower?"

"Dr Webb, I should have. I know that. But... but... I was so close... at the time... to orgasm. So... I just... kept going."

"And was it a satisfactory orgasm?"

"Actually... it was. I was really surprised. I kept watching my hand on my breasts to make sure I didn't spread the mess any further. And with my other hand on my clit I ended up having a very strong orgasm."

"OK, well, that's just fine then. As long as you did cleaned up very carefully. You don't want to end up with any infections."

"Yes, I did Doctor. I peed right away after I finished and cleaned up with a natural soap. I drank lots of water too to flush out my system."

"OK, that's good. And you haven't had any problems since then?"

"No, nothing. I just think there's something wrong with me."

"Well, that's what we're here to find out," he concluded, "OK, this is done now, Let's see what we have."

Dr Webb slowly pulled the thermometer from her anus, twirling it as it was extracted to continue the stimulation for as long as he could. When it was exposed he brought it up to his eyes to read it, noticing that she dutifully kept her hands parting her buttocks.

"Ok... 99.2, just fine," he said, taking an extra long deep breath with his nose as the thermometer was closest to his face. "The rectal temp can be up to a degree higher than oral."

Dr Webb put the thermometer on the paper lined tray next to the table and smiled knowing he was able to capture a small scent of her ass from the glass instrument as he read it. She smelled heavenly and it took all his control to not dive his face right into her ass at this moment. And while he hated to change her position, he knew it was time to move onto other things.

"OK, Ms Nichols, you can release your hands and turn around and sit on the table."

Melissa let go of her buttocks and felt them ease back together and touch. She felt some sliminess from the KY lube around her anus and felt even more from her own lubrication that was spread over her pussy. She turned around, straightening out the paper gown that was stuck to the front of her upper body. She knew he had and would see her excited pussy, but as a woman, she still tried to maintain her modesty.

Dr Webb had turned around to put on some exam gloves and turned back as she sat down. He looked her in eyes as he spoke.

"Ms Nichols, I know this has been very difficult for you to describe what has happened to you. Many people would never be able to relate these embarrassing stories, even to someone who was trying to help them. So I appreciate you being fully honest and trusting me."

Melissa returned the gaze as he spoke and then lowered her head as she answered. "OK, thank you Doctor. I never thought I could tell anyone, but I'm glad I did."

"Yes, you did very well. Now lets continue the examination and see if I can find what is going on. I'll need to perform a pelvic exam so please lie back and lets get your feet into the stirrups."

"OK Doctor," she said with a slight smile, as she leaned back and lifted her legs as the doctor released and raised the legs supports and stirrups from the side of the exam table.

With her socked heels fully seated in the foot rest, she moved her buttocks down on the table.

"OK, scootch forward a bit... little bit more.. OK, perfect, right there" the doctor instructed her.

With the gown pressed against her thighs and bunched on her abdomen, her entire vulval area was now completely exposed to him. Although trained to only see a 'human female', he could not, especially with this patient, fail to see a beautiful, sexy woman, opening her legs to him. The front view of her pussy was even better than from behind. She was hairless and smooth, her silky white skin stretched over her pronounced pubic mound with both sets of lips showing signs of excitement and engorgement. Given the level of her arousal, even her clitoris seemed fully erect, with its tip peeking out from under its hood. Her entire pussy was wet, with a collection forming at the lower entrance to her vagina. And her anus still looked delightful even though it was more closed at this time, still covered in KY jelly from the previous penetration.

"I'm going to check the outside and then insert a finger into your vagina to test the strength of your pelvic muscles. Let me know if you feel any discomfort."

"OK Doctor."

Melissa shivered as she felt the Doctors fingers begin poking around her vagina. He ran a finger down the outside of each smooth labia majora and then did the same to her inner, more sensitive lips. Her juices were collecting at her vaginal entrance, coating it and even making small bubbles. She knew he would see her obvious excitement, which only added to the embarrassment of all of her story telling.

After a few strokes up and down around each engorged lip, he announced "OK, I'm inserting my finger now," before sliding his finger easily into her tight vaginal canal.

Melissa audibly gasped at the intrusion, always being a big fan of that first, initial penetration during sex, when her lips spread and her walls stretched out over the object that was pressing into her. Although this was a Doctor during an exam, her excited state certainly had her thinking much more about sex, than about a medical examination. His finger filled her cavity and she closed her eyes and enjoyed the movement inside her body. Dr Webb expertly explored her vagina, touching each wall carefully, from front to back, feeling the tightly stretched tendons of her thighs on the side, the soft padding of the rectal muscles on the bottom and the spongy pad of her Gspot on the top. He moved his finger slow, milking this examination, ensuring maximum pleasurable 'discomfort' for his patient. He pressed against her interior walls, noting her reactions as he completed the circle.

"OK, I need to add a second finger," he told her as his middle finger joined the first inside of her body.

Melissa let out a small gasp as she felt the second intrusion stretching her vagina, making her feel fuller now. Not quite the size of a penis, but his fingers were getting close. She felt them pressing harder now as there was much more strength in two of them together. He moved them around again, slowly examining each wall, leaving the top for last. Melissa couldn't contain a few sighs as his fingers stroked her Gspot, alternating between having one finger on each side of her ridged sensitive area, and having both together directly on top of it. As his internal manipulations continued, her breathing increased and small moans escaped her lips as she unable to contain any semblance of decorum.

But before she felt the pangs of orgasm approaching, Dr Webb withdrew his fingers.

"OK everything feels fine in your vagina. Now I need to examine your anus and rectum," he said, anticipating her reaction.

"OK Doctor," she replied and braced herself for the anal stimulation.

Dr Webb first just looked again at her winking anus, still slick from the lubricating jelly of the thermometer. He then put fingers from both hands onto her cheeks on each side and pulled her open, expanding her hole to expose some of her inner rectal tissue. Her soft pink flesh looked healthy and, he noted to himself, delicious. He adjusted his fingers to pry her open from all directions, gazing in desire at her soft pink asshole. Dr Webb then brought his index finger to her hole and touched it once, spreading the KY around. Melissa twitched at his first contact, her anus recoiling in an involuntary contraction, which quickly expanded and released its tension as his finger persisted. He began softly touching and poking around the outside, testing the resilience of her anal ring muscle. He traced around her hole, feeling the tight pronounced rim of her sphincter as he massaged around her anus, making no move yet to penetrate, but just softening up the relaxing muscle.

"Bear down slightly for me and hold it for a minute please," he instructed as he removed his fingers for a moment so he could just watch the muscles of her entire pelvic area as they tightened.

Melissa did as she was told, pressing down with her 'poop' muscles. Another first time embarrassment added to the list for today, having this doctor watch her exercise her most private intimate muscles. And of course, even worse, was that using these muscles had become sexually stimulating to her, which the Doctor very well knew.

Dr Webb watched Melissa strain, her top and bottom vaginal muscles pressing together and distending slightly from her body. But most of his attention was on her beautiful, puckered asshole. He watched as every crinkle opened up as it expanded like a small flower, a few millimeters of her inner flesh becoming visible now. He loved watching the intricate nature of a how a woman's body worked, how her entire pelvic region was connected together, that her waste elimination systems were so intertwined with her sexual and reproductive systems. Her anus was just perfect and he imagined watching it expand further to accept a cock or toy or whatever she played with anally.