The New Boy at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I sat down on the rubber flooring in front of him and took his face in my hands, the boy lifted his face to me eagerly and sought out my lips as I kissed him. His eyes were a bit clouded with unspent lust and his fingers clenched as if he were trying to reach out to pull me in tighter.

Pulling away from those delicious lips after a moment, I whispered into his ear. "You know what I want, Jacob." He moaned into my ear as I spoke.

"Yes, Master. I know."

"I'm going to fuck you."

"Mmmm! Aaah! Oh, fuck... Yes, Master!" He writhed against the restraints. It was a good thing I had built them sturdy. I'd had to teach myself a lot of things over the years to get to where I was now. Woodworking and welding not the least.

I leaned back a little to see all of him trapped there in the stocks.

"If I remember correctly, you have come three times at my hands, boy. And at least three times that at my direction. Yet I haven't come once yet with your help."

"I'm... I'm sorry, Sir..." I patted his cheek then tipped his head up to make him look me in the eyes.

"Just so you know, Jacob. Before you leave... Before you leave this room... I am going to come inside of your body... twice." He shivered and his hands clenched up tight.

"Yes... Aaah... Master. I ... want it." I slipped my thumb into his mouth and he closed his lips on it, sucking on it hungrily.

"I am going to come in your mouth, pet boy." He moaned around my thumb. "You are going to suck your Masters cock like a proper pet boy should. You are going to learn to please your Master with that sweet little mouth, boy. And don't you even dream of wasting a drop of my come. You will swallow every bit of it, like a good pet should."

The boy moaned and shivered and nodded his head, mumbling around my thumb again. I slipped it from between his lips and patted his cheek, leaning close to whisper in his ear again.

"And after I have fucked your mouth Jacob... I am going to fuck you in your tight little virgin ass." He moaned aloud and shivered.

"Oooohhh... Yes, Master... Mmmmm... I... want you in my ass." He looked up at me, a little desperation in his eyes. "M-make me Yours, Sir. P-please...!"

"What good boy you are." I could still hear the buzzing of the vibrator as it sent it's little waves of sensations through the boy's body. Rising on on my knees, I slowly unbuttoned the top of my jeans. His eyes tracked every centimeter of the zipper as it came down, exposing the patch of my pubic hair and the top of my shaft as it disappeared down my pant leg. Slowly, my hands slid the waist of my jeans down until my prick sprang free of the confines and pointed right at him.

His eyes were wide and a little gasp came right before he swallowed hard. I'm not porn star proportions, by any stretch of the imagination. I'd always considered myself to be about average sized when it came to that. Guessing having the boys first prick right there in front of his face made it a little imposing.

But I wasn't going to give him too much time to reflect on that.

Master was seriously horny.

Wrapping my fist around the shaft, I pulled back the foreskin exposing the purple head of My cock. It was already glistening with precome. After all, I'd been rock hard all morning and frankly, I was tired of showing so much restraint. I'd already tasted his lips and knew how soft they were. Now I wanted to feel them wrapped around my prick. I wanted him to show his Master how far he was willing to go to please me.

The fingers of my other hand tangled in the boys brush of short brown hair and tipped his head up to look into my eyes. It took all he had seemingly, to tear his gaze away from my prick hovering inches away from his mouth.

"Do you want it, pet boy?"

"I... Yes... Yes, Master."

"Do you want my cock in your mouth, boy?"

"Yes, Master! Please!"

"Ask me nicely, boy." His eyes went back to My prick.

"P-please, Master. Let me suck your cock. I... want you in my mouth."

"Such a good boy you are." I leaned forward and fed it into his mouth. Not all the way, just a little more than the head. The lad was inexperienced and I didn't want him choking. As often as I planned on him sucking on my prick (which was practically all of the time) I wanted his first experience to be a good one.

His movements were a little hesitant, at first. Which was entirely understandable. I'd just broken through so many of his barriers this afternoon that his world was being reshaped even as he learned that having my cock in his mouth wasn't an entirely horrible thing.

"Breath through your nose, lad." He took a long shuddering breath and then another and I could feel him relax into the act, his tongue sliding around the head of my cock as I slowly pumped in and out of his sweet little mouth.

"Mmmmmmm... that feels so good, Jacob. I am going to have my prick in your mouth all of the time, boy. Going to keep my pet boys tummy full of Masters come at all times. Mmmmm..." My movements got a little faster, stroking in and out of his mouth. He made little sounds around my prick as he sucked on me greedily.

"You are going to swallow all of my come, aren't you, boy?" His eyes glanced up at me and he nodded slowly.

"Mmmm Hmmm..." Fingers tousled his hair fondly.

"Good boy. Oooohhh... very good boy." Looking down his back, I could see that his whole body was in motion, especially his hips. I briefly wished that I had turned the vibrator to high before I had started.

I was having too good a time to stop and remedy that right now, however.

But what I could do was lean forward just a little without choking him and grab hold of the end of the rope tied to his waist and tug on it, putting just a little more tension on everything down there. The lad swirled his hips and moaned a little around my prick, which felt really good.

It became sort of a back and forth motion. Me pulling on the rope then thrusting into his mouth as he moaned. The boys hands were clenched and his whole body was pink and covered with goosebumps. Each time he moaned around me it sent little sparks into my brain.

"Mmmmm... Aaaahhh..." I gasped. "I'm going to come in your mouth, pet boy. And not long after that I am going to fuck you in your sweet ass..." He shivered hard and his mouth close tighter around my cock which finally sent me over the edge and I started spurting into his mouth. The sounds he made and the feeling of him swallowing with his mouth full brought me to the brink over and over again. After what seemed like hours of orgasm, I fell back on the rubber matting, my prick slipping from his mouth. We both just panted and I wiped the sweat from my eyes.

Once we had caught our breath, I grabbed a small towel from the cabinet and wiped the sweat from his face before I released him from the stocks. The little vibe was still buzzing away and when his hands were free he tried to reach for it.

"Leave it, boy!" He jumped slightly and looked guilty.

"B-but... Yes, Master."

When I leaned the other way to release his ankles I saw something I wasn't expecting.

A puddle of sticky come right below his body.

Once his ankles were free I grabbed the front of his collar and glared into his eyes.

"You came."

"Yes, Master."

"Without permission." His face flushed red and he lowered his eyes.

"Y-yes, Master." I frowned and released his collar. Standing up, I tucked my spent prick back into my pants and fastened them once more. The boy looked both sad and sorry kneeling there.

I snapped my fingers to get his attention and pointed to the corner wordlessly.

"How..."

"Until I decide your punishment." His hands reached for the rope around his waist.

"Can I..."

"No! I said leave it. If you lose it, I will double your punishment and send you home."

"Yes, Master." Halfway to the corner, one hand holding the still buzzing vibe in place, he turned to look at me once more. I headed off his question.

"Standing. Hands behind your back. Nose touching the corner."

"Yes, Master. I'm... I'm sorry, Sir." To his credit, he looked really upset about disappointing me. Hopefully we could develop that eagerness to please into a lifelong habit.

I'd enjoy that.

While I spent a few minutes rummaging through the cabinet, I pretty much did that just to keep him waiting and wondering. I'd already decided what I was going to do. It wasn't that I was angry with him for coming without permission, it was just that we had to play the game. Actually I was pretty pleased that he had managed to get so wrapped up and come so easily.

It gave me hope.

There was a small rolling table I'd bought at a garage sale that I placed in there just for carrying toys around and keeping them handy. Making sure my back was to the boy so he couldn't see, I laid a few items on there and covered them with a towel then tucked one more item in my back pocket.

"Take one step back from the wall."

"Master, I'm..."

"Quiet, boy. I'm working." Deftly, I slipped the blindfold back over his eyes and tied it snugly behind his head. A little shiver ran through his frame. I wasn't exactly sure if it was from the loss of his sight or the fact that I'd cornered him or the fact that that damn vibrator was still throbbing away at his nether regions.

Perhaps all three.

Or maybe... he was remembering I told him I was going to fuck him before he left this room today. And maybe he was looking forward to that with expectation. Or dread.

I was planning on find out which real quickly.

"Hands behind your head. Spread your feet apart." He did so and I knelt down and removed the vibrator and slowly removed the rope. He wiggled a little while I was unwinding it from around his shaft but he stayed hard the entire time.

Once again, I took that as a good sign.

I'm just an optimist like that.

"I've decided your punishment, boy." I said, standing up behind him and grabbing his bicep. "It will be ten and three."

"T-ten and three what, Sir?"

"You'll find out when you get there." Understandably the boy was a little tense as I led him blindfolded over to the spanking bench and arranged his body across it. That delicious little ass was sticking off the end of the padded bench with his still stiff prick pressing against the back as it hung down. Metal eyes set into the wood connected to the shackles around his wrists and black leather straps made from salvaged leather belts secured his thighs and his calves. One more long belt went around his waist, making him almost totally immobile, at least from the waist down.

Standing there right behind his body, I looked down and came to the conclusion that I had made that bench exactly the right height.

For so many things.

Without warning, I reached down and grasped the base of the plug sticking out of his butt. The boy jumped as much as he could and moaned, his ass tightening up.

"This needs to come out first thing, boy. But don't worry. You'll get something else in there, I promise."

"Ohhh... fuck..." My other hand went to the small of his back, thumb and fingers pressing into and stretching the muscles there.

"Take a deep breath. And another." I rotated the plug and tugged on it gently while he moaned. "One more, pet boy. Long deep breath..." On the third one I managed to slip it out of his ass and wrapped it in the towel that had been covering the other things. One more thing he would be cleaning up when we were done here.

"Good boy." I patted his ass. He panted and moaned again.

The tawse was one of my favorite punishment tools. I'd spent hours and hours working the leather until it was nice and soft and supple. Of course that was just the handle end. The working end... that six inches of leather split down the middle like twin flat tails... that part was supple enough... but nobody ever said that end was too soft.

I hadn't had any complaints, anyway.

Idly, I softly swished the tails across the boys snug little mounds. Nothing more than a tap and a touch and little pats.

"Do you know why you are being punished, boy?"

"Yes, Master. I do."

"Tell Me." The boys ass wiggled a little under the soft pats of the leather.

"Be... because I came without permission, Sir. Aaaahhh...!" A light swat across one ass cheek made him flinch.

"You came while you were sucking My cock, didn't you?" When he didn't answer right away, I gave him another swat across the opposite cheek.

"Aaaahhh! Yes Sir! I... I c-came while I was s-sucking your cock, Master! Aaaahhh...!" I gave him three light pats and a swat on the inside of his thigh. Moving to the other side, I ran the leather up and down his opposite thigh, making him writhe against the restraints in anticipation.

"Do you remember what I said your punishment was going to be, lad?" Pat... pat... pat...

"Mmmm... y-you said t-ten and th-three! Aaaah!" The swat caught him unawares and left a little pink mark against the white of his thigh.

"Good boy. It will go like this. Three and one and three and one and four and the last. Do you accept your punishment?"

"Y-yes, Master."

"Just so you know... those earlier ones didn't count, boy. They were just a warm up."

"Y-yes..Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Oooohhh..." The first three blows came as a surprise once again. I imagine that if I had let him watch through the mirror, he could have seen them coming and been prepared.

But that wouldn't have been as much fun.

For the first set I concentrated on just one side. In the center of his ass cheek, just below in the "sweet spot" and the last down on his thigh, being careful to miss his balls. Each one left a nice red mark.

I laid the tawse across his back, making him flinch again at the touch.

"That was the first three. Now here comes the one." He flinched again as a cool glob of lube dripped into his ass crack, right above the entrance to his anus. I pressed the tip of a dildo a little bigger than the plug he had worn earlier there and steadily levered open his tight ass with it. Naturally his sphincter fought against the intrusion but I was persistent. With each breath he took I gained another millimeter until we reached the widest point and it slid inside of him all the way.

The boy gave out a constant stream of moans and groans with the occasional "Oh, fuck" and "Oh my god..." as I worked the dildo in and out of his asshole, twisting and turning it this way and that. After about a minute of this action he actually started humping his butt back into me, even if he wasn't aware of it.

To my amusement and delight, the boys prick, which had gone a little soft during the strapping, had sprung right back to life again. Just for my own amusement, I lightly ran the fingers of my other hand up and down his shaft and balls while I dildoed his ass, making him shiver and moan even louder.

I let this continue for almost two minutes before I abruptly stopped and slowly pulled the toy out of his ass while he moaned in dismay, his ass clamped down hard, trying to keep it inside of him and he let out a sad cry when it finally slipped loose. He was completely hard and panting, laying with his face pressed against the faux leather of the padded top while I laid the toy next to the plug for later cleaning.

"That was the first one. Now for the next three."

"Oooohhhh... fuck.. Oh, no. Please... I can't..."

"Do you wish to stop, Jacob? Say the word and it will stop right now." He writhed against the restraints, seemingly trying to rub his prick against the end of the bench.

"N-nooooo... Master, please..."

"Take a deep breath, boy. Tell me what you want." He took a few long shuddering breaths then arched his back, lifting his ass up into the air the little bit the leather belts allowed.

Turning his head as if trying to se Me through the cloth over his eyes he said "More, Master. P-please. The next three."

"What a good boy." He broke out in goose bumps when I lifted the tawse from his back and ran it softly down the unmarked side, like the leather was sowing little seeds of desire in his flesh. When I lifted it he made a small squeak and then a louder one when I brought it down hard on his ass. The "crack" echoed through the little room.

The second one made his whole body clench up, all of his muscles tense and straining. The third on his thigh made his leg spasm as he cried out and he shook all over. But even as he trembled in pain he turned his head to me and whispered "And one..." I smiled fondly.

"Yes, boy. And the next one." This time his shiver was almost with delight as he felt the cool lube dripping between his cheeks and even though the second dildo I had chosen was even larger if only slightly, I didn't have to fight as hard to get his body to relax enough to take it all of the way inside him. He moaned and humped his ass back into the thrust, his whole body flushed pink. I worked the toy in and out of his ass, imagining what was going in there next.

This time it only took about a minute before he said "M-master! Stop, please!" I stilled Myself.

"What is it, boy?" He was trembling all over.

"If you don't stop I am going to get more punishment." I hadn't even touched his cock this time.

"Oh, really?" I raised an eyebrow. He nodded, face down against the padding.

"I... don't think I could take much more, Sir. No more than that last four, anyway. And.." He tried to look over his shoulder again. "And the one..."

Oh my.. he was such a good boy. Especially when he'd been bad.

One palm stroked his lower back while I slowly eased they toy from his tight little hole. The boy moaned and shivered again when it finally let his sphincter squeeze shut once more. My fingertips traced the reddened patches on his ass and thighs then up his back as I walked around to the front of the bench. I laid a hand on his head.

"Four more, Jacob. And one... Do you know what that last one will be?" He shivered again.

"I think I do, Master." He shivered again when I pulled the blindfold from his eyes and he saw My erect cock once again mere inches from his face. A small moan came from his lips. He watched as I pulled the foreskin back, exposing the purple head already glistening with my need. His tongue snaked out and licked his lips.

"Get this last one nice and hard, boy. Get it slippery and ready for my boys ass." He moaned again and I leaned forward as he sucked me into his mouth greedily. Even though he couldn't move very much. He made use of all the slack he had, bobbing his head up and down on my prick and swirling his tongue around and around.

That felt good enough that I almost wanted to just stay there and get to the next part some other time. For the moment I just considered shooting off in his mouth.

But, no.

This other thing needed to be done.

For both of our sakes.

When I pulled my cock from his mouth I leaned down and kissed him hard then pointed to the mirror, where he watched me walk back behind him and pick up the tawse for the last time.

"Four more and then one, Jacob."

"Yes, Master!"

To his eternal credit, my boy watched the rise and fall of the tawse and counted each one out loud and after he husked "Four, Master!" he added "And one!"

"Yes, boy. And one."

I didn't give him any time to reflect or even anticipate. After I dropped the tawse across his back I shot another dollop of lube between his cheeks and pressed the head of my cock between those soft cheeks and to his opening. As with every time I had penetrated his ass thus far, with my finger or a toy and now with my cock, his body resisted the intrusion while he struggled to relax enough to let me inside. The boys sphincter spasmed as I pressed against it slowly. I could feel that each time it relaxed I gained another small step.

Jacob groaned in a mixed collection of desire and pain as my prick opened his ass larger than it had ever been before. His hands were clenched and he gasped "Oh god... oh, fuck... oh, fuck..." over and over again. Silently, relentlessly, I wrestled with that little ring of muscle tissue, gently demanding entrance.