The Nordward Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers

"That would be Michael Corven," the CEO whispered into Kathleen's ear. "Michael where are you at?!" he called out looking around the group.

"He was here a minute ago," Mark said wondering when his friend had slipped out. How the smile spread across her face at the prospect of seeing her son once again.

"Mark why don't you show Mrs. Nordward here to Michael's office," the CEO said, before dispersing the crowd.

"If you follow me Ma'am," Mark said directing them towards the elevator. Trepidation filled Kathleen's mind as they neared her son's office. Silently dismissing her escort she no longer needed one as she saw her son moving hurriedly around his office.

"Brian guard the door so we aren't disturbed," Kathleen said as they neared Michael's office.

"Sure thing Mom," Brian said with a huge grin. Margaret's heart raced for years she had waited for her little brother to return to them. Her white silk blouse felt tight around her chest as her body heated. When her mother had told them of her findings, Margaret was elated to know her crush from her childhood was still within the world. Her raven hair brushed against her hardening nipples she felt that were cuting into the fabric of her shirt.

"Mr. Corven I presume?" Kathleen asked from the doorway of his office. Smirking as her son's body stilled as her voice filled his ears. The light of his green eyes flashing as Michael looked over his shoulder. "May we come in," Kathleen said smiling not allowing him the chance to object as Margaret closed the door behind her. Her eyes always on him as Margaret closed the blinds Kathleen had no wish for spectators. It had been years since had felt the warmth of a man. Her husband's illness making him impotent leaving her and her daughter without the satisfaction they so desperately needed. With her other children's marriages to each other going strong they had agreed to tone down their encounters with one another. While that didn't necessary end their fun yet it wasn't enough for Kathleen. Even at forty eight years of age she still had the libido of a twenty year old. While Margaret knew every spot to make her mother squirm, however, they both needed a hard cock gliding through their wet horny cunts. "Do you go by Michael now or shall I call you Dean," Kathleen said approaching her son.

"Though, I do find Michael a pleasing name," Margaret said coming up to her mother's side. Her hands fidgeted at her sides as her eyes ran down his back. Lingering on his ass as his slacks contoured to his rear. Biting her lip wondering what else had changed about his body since he had been gone.

"I think you have me confused with someone else," Michael said turning around.

"Oh! I think not my son," Kathleen purred taking a step forward, her predatory smile spreading across her lush lips. "So my son," she said her hands moving up his chest. Feeling how well he had taken care of himself throughout the years. Hoping he could feel how firm her breast still were. Longing to show him how tight her body still was when he saw her naked at the age of fourteen. "Its good to see you," Kathleen said placing a kiss on his lips, before her arms wrapped around his neck embracing him in a warm hug.

"Mother may I?!" Margaret asked from behind her.

"Yes of course! Silly me," Kathleen said smiling wickedly. Moving to his side as her daughter rushed forward. Michael braced himself against his desk as his sister's body slammed into his. Margaret wasted no time as her tongue drove into his mouth. Swirling around his tongue, exploring the warmth of his mouth as her fingers ran through his blonde hair. All the while his mother's hand cupped his groin, stroking along his growing member, gently squeezing it as it continued to grow in her hand. "My, my baby you have grown into a fine man," Kathleen said lustfully into his ear. "Margaret keep his mouth occupied so he doesn't draw attention to us. While I take care of this fine hard tool," she said licking her lips, as her fingers unzipped his pants.

Margaret's hand worked feverishly on the buttons that held her blouse taunt. She had forgone a bra for just this particular reason. In one swift motion pressing her brother's face into her chest. Making sure those fine lips of his lavished upon her starving breast. Looking down as her mother had snaked Michael's cock from the confines of his slacks. Margaret's amber eyes flared with hunger as she took note of his eight and a half inch long, thick cock.

"Yes Dean!" Margaret hissed softly as his tongue rolled along her harden nipple. "That's it suck on your horny sister's tit," she urged as she suppressed her tremors.

"God Dean!" Kathleen cooed as her hand ran down his heated shaft. Admiring the throbbing phallus as it stared at her. "You make your mother very happy to know you have such a lovely cock just waiting for her," she purred before devouring his tool. Kathleen tried to keep her slurping down to a minimal. She had no wish for his coworkers to know that they were servicing him. Feeling how his cock crept down her throat, while she wasn't one to deep throat yet this was a special occasion; and to her a monster of a cock like his deserved to be taken care of properly, at least that's what she told herself. "Now chose baby what name shall we call you?" Kathleen asked as she came up for air. "Mind you, if you chose this Michael we can't be together. However, Dean Nordward has surly been missed around our home. Isn't that right Margaret dear," she said her hand running up her daughters thigh.

"Please! Come home Dean," Margaret pleaded with her younger brother. "I've missed you so much!" she said taking his hand as her mother rose the hem of her skirt. Placing it over her crotchless panties, her naked mound heated as his hand rested over her awaiting paradise. "See Dean, feel how wet I am just thinking of how much I love you," Margaret cooed into his ear. "Fuck!" her body shuddered as his middle finger penetrated her hot moist channel. Her nails dragging along his back as another joined its companion in its exploration of her womanhood. "Does this mean you'll become Dean Nordward once again?!" Margaret asked as her folds clamped down on his fingers. Trying to fight off her orgasm until he made it clear who he truly was.

"Yes," Dean said from around the hard nipple in his mouth.

"Excellent!" Kathleen purred returning his hard cock back to her hungry mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck Dean! Your fingers feel so good deep inside my cunt," Margaret cried softly as she felt her cream flowing down her channel. Coating his fingers in her hot slick juices. Pulling out his fingers from her hot spent twat, pushing him back towards his desk. Her amber eyes watching his reaction as she licked his fingers clean. Margaret felt his body tense as his hot cum filled their mother's mouth. Lowering herself to her knees making sure that he was watching as she, and her mother swapped his sperm between them. "God! Its so good!" Margaret cooed as her eyes rolled back.

"Yes it is," Kathleen said nodding in agreement. Her eyes flicking over watching as her son's cock began to deflat. "So baby did you enjoy your mother's blowjob?" she asked smiling up at Dean, licking the remainder of his cum from her lower lip. Dean was so taken back by how fast it all started he just couldn't verbally answer. Nodding that he did he saw the flash of sexual hunger within his mother's brown eyes. "Good! Then I know how much you and I are going to enjoy that hard cock deep within your mother's naughty pussy," Kathleen said licking her lips wishing they could get to the main attraction. Yet she also knew not to push Dean to fast. That would only ruin everything when they had just reunited. Kathleen, and Margaret pouted as they watched as Dean stuffed his cock back into his pants. "Well come help us up," she said as she and Margaret held out their hands.

"I can't wait to be the one that is sucking on that cock little brother," Margaret whispered lustfully into his ear.

"Come Dean let's get you home," Kathleen said as she straightened out her skirt and blouse.

"Can't," Dean said walking around his desk grabbing his satchel that contained the book he normally read to his son. While at the time Dean had found it odd that his son favored novel's over the children books that would be normally read to get them to sleep. Yet he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. If it got Ben to sleep through the night who was he too complain. Though his son's laughter as he acted out the fight scenes always warmed his heart.

"Why not?" Margaret huffed crossing her arms.

"Have appointment to keep," Dean said walking past them only to be stopped by his mother's grip on his right arm.

"You're going to see Ben aren't you," Kathleen said sadly, seeing the shock play out across his green eyes. "Its ok Dean I know about him. How did you think I found you after all these years. I learned everything I could about you, after you left your boarding school. That's when I learned about your son Dean, oh baby I am so, so sorry," Kathleen said bringing Dean into her. "I can't begin to imagine what you're going though sweetheart. To lose him so, so young," she said as a single tear rolled down her cheek as she stroked his hair. "I wish I could have been there just to hold him once," Kathleen said softly into his ear. "Shhh," rubbing his back as he began to sob. "We are here now let us help you grieve his lost. Let us help you so that someday the pain, the lost, that hole that I know is in your heart may be someday filled."

"I didn't know Dean," Margaret said her hand covering her trembling lip. She felt so selfish, so self-centered thinking only of her self at that moment. "Please don't be angry with me. Mother didn't tell me you had a son," Margaret said joining her mother in her embrace of Dean.

"Its ok," Margaret heard him say through his quieting sobs. "You weren't meant too," Dean said wiping away his tears.

"Please let us join you?! I would very much like to see where my grandson is buried," Kathleen said taking hold of his hand.

"Sure I think he would like that," Dean said trying to control his heaving chest. "Long as you all don't mind a trip to New Jersey."

"Of course not!" Margaret said taking hold of his other hand. "I am sure everyone of us, other then father would love to join you. Ben is as much a Nordward as anyone of us," she said wishing she could take away the pain she saw within his eyes.

"Come Dean," Kathleen said patting his hand. "Let's not keep Benjamin waiting," she said loving that smile she saw forming on his lips at his son's given name.

"Hey bro," Brian said patting his younger brother's shoulder as they exited his office. "Sorry about your boy," he said bring his little brother into a bracing brotherly hug. "I don't know how you haven't broken down into a shell of a man. If it was my Susie..." Brian said trailing off he just couldn't bring himself to go down that road.

"Yea I don't know either," Dean said trying to control his trembling lip. "There are days that seem to brighten, yet then I go home and see his empty crib. Then his death just hits me all over again," he said his tears reaming his eyes.

"No more," Margaret said pulling Dean close. "Dry those tears my sweet," she whispered lovingly into Dean's ear. "Come, come let us go see my nephew," Margaret said rubbing his shoulder. Kathleen smiled loving how her daughter nurtured Dean to step out of that dark world he was falling into.

Grass crunched under foot as Dean led them to the resting place of his son. The black marble headstone glistened in the afternoon sunlight. The bench that sat the foot of his grave was pristine. Dean made sure it was never marred in anything, he paid enough so his son wouldn't have to see it defiled in bird feces.

"Nice epithet Dean," Kathleen said as she sat down beside her son. "My light in the dark storm," she said reading it out loud.

"I couldn't pick a better place," Margaret said resting her hand just above his knee.

"Thanks," Dean whispered. He knew he should try to put on a brave face for them, yet as he looked upon Ben's grave he just couldn't. Everything he had hoped for his son, every heart ache, every good and bad decision flashed before him. "This might be weird to you all but he liked it when I read to him. It was how I would always get him to sleep."

"Not at all," Brian said resting his hand on his brother's shoulder as he stood behind him. "You go, read to your boy, let him hear his father's voice," he said lightly squeezing his shoulder. "Let him know he is stilled loved wherever he might be." Pulling Tolkien's The Hobbit from his brown leather satchel. Dean's voice was caught as he stared down at the title page for chapter four. His hot tears dripped down onto the page, his tongue felt heavy as he tried to roll the syllables across it.

"May I," Margaret said softly. Her hand rubbing his back as she took the book from him. Rising from the bench, walking over to the headstone, crouching at the left hand side of the grave marker. "Hello Ben, you might not know me but I'm your aunt. Your grandmother, and uncle are here as well," she said pointing over to the bench. "As I am sure you know your father is here. The rest of your family couldn't be here for that I am sorry, but, I am sure when your father comes back. They all will be here to see how special and loved you were. So I hope you don't mind me reading to you today. I know how much you like it when your father reads to you. But, it appears he's a little choked up at the moment so I hope you don't mind me taking his place," Margaret said sitting down on the grass.

Dean watched as his sister read to his son. The way she changed her voice to suit whichever character was speaking at the time. How she brushed her raven hair behind her ear as the wind teased it from its resting place. The way the sun shone along her tanned skin, the shape of her lush lips as they shaped the vowel's. The love she conveyed by the simplest of gestures. The warmth in her eyes as they caught sight of her little brother watching her. The slight blushing of her cheeks as she titled her head to the right, displaying her slender neck as her fingers trailed down her soft skin.

"I hoped he liked it," Margaret said as she rejoined Dean on the bench. Handing his book back to him unprepared for the abrupt hug that greeted her. Sighing contently wrapping her arms around him loving how Dean felt in her arms.

"I sure he did," Dean whispered. "Its more then his mother ever did for him," he said bitterly, and yet without her Ben would have never been born, however, short his life was.

"Then I be sure to be here every time you come," Margaret said irked at the idea of a mother that didn't care about her own son. How long she had dreamt of having one of her own, yet the man she longed for was gone from her life.

"As will we all Dean," Kathleen said her hand rubbing up and down his back. "Brian don't you think the other's would enjoy reading to Ben? Wouldn't he be amazed if we all read to him?"

"Oh! Most definitely mother," Brian said nodding in agreement. "That is if Dean doesn't mind sharing the spotlight," he said chuckling.

"Now will you come home with us, or shall we drop you off at your house?" Kathleen asked resting her cheek against his back. Dean remained still as his mind contemplated his dilemma. He only had a month left until the new owners would be moving into his home. Did he truly want to return to an empty house, filled with memories good and bad. Where the woman he once loved lied to his face, the pitter-patter of his son's tiny feet as he raced across the house.

"It be nice not to sit in an empty house," Dean said over his shoulder. "However, I do have to pack it all up before the end of the month."

"Worry not baby, I'll hire a moving company to do that for you," Kathleen said rising off the bench. "Now, come let's get you home where you belong. There's so much for us to catch up on," she said smiling down at Dean as she help him to stand.

"Would you like to see a video of Ben?" Dean asked as they sped down the interstate heading for their estate.

"Of course we would!" Margaret, and Kathleen said in unison. Waving him over to the middle of the rear seat in the limousine. Resting their heads on his shoulders as Dean cued up the last video he had made of his son.

"Daddy! Daddy!" came a high pitch squeal before his tiny body could be seen.

"Yes Ben?" Dean's voice could be heard from behind the camera. "What's got you all worked up?" Dean smiled as he watched his son bounce on his little leg's.

"I want to be a pirate," Ben said tilting his make believe hat.

"Do you now, interesting. But, where is your ship you can't be a pirate without one?"

"Oh!" Ben said looking down for a second before looking back up to his father. "Be right back," he said before dashing off again. Dean could only chuckle as he followed after his son. "See I have a ship!" Ben said holding up his toy boat smiling proudly at his father.

"I see," Kathleen's hand gripped his arm as she watched her son lowering himself to the floor. "So what are you going to call yourself."

"Captian Green Bean," Ben said with all sincerity.

"Well Captain how are you going to deal with the tickle monster that's boarding our ship," tears swelled in Margaret's amber eyes as she watched on. How her nephew's eyes grew large at the sound of the fabled, deadly creature.

"We fight!" Ben giggled as Dean took him into his arms. Margaret's hand ran up and down his arm as the camera fell to the floor, as Ben's laughter could only be heard as he fought off the monster. "Not fair!" was the last words of his son before the video cut off.

"Such a beautiful boy," Margaret said lightly kissing his shoulder.

"Yes he was," Dean said sweetly before pocketing his phone.

"Have you ever thought about having more?" Margaret asked hoping he would be willing to share with her the joy of children.

"Before his death yes we had talked about giving him a sister or a brother. Yet now I don't know sis, I don't know if I can go through this ever again. A father isn't suppose to be the one burying his child! My child was suppose to be the one that buried me!" Dean said darkly as he hanged his head.

"Dean!" Margaret said lifting his chin, turning his head to look at her. "I would never hurt you like this woman has. Believe in me," she said kissing him softly. "Believe what child is to come would be as loved as Ben was. Know that you would never be alone in this as it appeared you were in that video," she said, looking him square in the eye.

"Yes, another tiny babe would be joyous," Kathleen said her hand squeezing his inner thigh.

Dean stared up at his childhood home as their chauffeur pulled away to park the limousine in the garage. Nothing seemed to have changed since the eighteen years he had been away. His mother and sister looped their arms around his as Brian led the way up the stairs towards the grand entrance to the manor. Dean was thrust backwards in time as the memory of his fourteen year old self flashed in his mind as the stood in the foyer.

"Sarah! Matthew! Beth your not going to believe this," Brian called out as he entered the grand hall.

"What is it sweetheart," Sarah said carrying three year old Susie in her arms. Stopping in her tracks as she saw the strange man that stood beside her mother and sister. "No! No it can't be! Dean!" she squealed in joy before setting Susie down. "Dean is that you! Is it really you little brother?!" Sarah asked as she ran towards her brother. "Oh my god! Its so good to see you," she said as she wrapped Dean in a crushing embrace. "Let me take a look at you," Sarah said backing up taking stock of her little brother. Noticing the tan line on his finger where a ring use to rest. Yet thought better then to ask as Matthew and Beth shrieked in glee.

soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers