The Nordward Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So where did you find him?" Sarah asked as she pulled Margaret off to the side away from Dean.

"Mom found him working at some small trust and mutual fund company," Margaret said her eyes running down Dean's back as Matthew and Beth chatted with him. Biting her lip longing to see that ass of his gracing her bed.

"I know that look Margaret spill," Sarah said smirking pulling her into the grand drawing room so they wouldn't be overhead.

"God how his fingers felt so good deep inside me!" Margaret said leaning against the wall. "The way his cum tasted as me and mother shared it."

"Oh!" Sarah's eyes lit up at the thought of tasting her little brother. "How big was he?!"

"Big!" Margaret said hungrily. "How I can't wait to have it within me," she purred.

"How big Margaret?!" Sarah asked pressing up against her sister kneading her breast.

"Eight inches maybe bigger," Margaret shuddered as her sister pinched her nipples. How she hated that Sarah knew how to turn her on so easily.

"Would you mind sharing him with me?" Sarah asked lustfully whispering into Margaret's ear. Her tongue teasing her earlobe before her lips gently tugged on it.

"Mmmhmmm," Margaret moaned into her mouth to keep those in the other room from hearing them.

"So where's Dad?" Margaret heard Dean ask as she and Sarah rejoined them.

"After his heart attack and stroke we thought it best to place him in full time care. Where he can get the care he needs," Kathleen said sadly as she pressed up against her son. "Yet I fear he won't be around for much longer," she said wiping away her fallen tear. Keeping her smile from her face as Dean's arm pulled her in close. In truth she and Edmund had since fallen out with one another. Due his wandering eye and his inability to keep his small cock inside his pants. She saw it perfectly natural to have his fun with their children, yet his stepping out on their marriage that she couldn't forgive. "But, come let's get you settled in your old room," Kathleen said her hand lingering on his abs.

"I'll have Charlotte whip up a big dinner for us," Matthew said giving his mother a knowing smile.

"Yes, we must celebrate Dean's return home," Sarah said nodding slyly looking at her brother's groin. Wishing she was the one to break in that cock of his.

Dean looked around his old room seeing what had been replaced, moved, or left alone since his years away. Unaware that his mother had slowly closed the door behind her locking it as well. To keep form being interrupted by what she was going to do to her son. Quickly undressing as he surveyed his room. Silently lowering her zipper on her skirt as Dean rummaged through his drawers, and his closet. Marveling at the new set of clothes that greeted him as he ran his hand down the material.

"Dean," Kathleen said lustfully as her panties daggled on the tips of her fingers. Watching as her youngest son's eyes widen at the sight of his naked horny mother. "I told you baby I'm going to enjoy having that big, hard, throbbing cock deep within my naughty pussy," she said pushing him backwards towards his bed. Smirking madly as she watched his body bounce as he tried to escape. Yet that wasn't going to happen not when she saw his cock stirring against the fabric of his pants. "Now, mother is going to take care of her wayward son," Kathleen said crawling along the bed, as she straddled his body. Her breast lightly kissing along his chest as she savored the man beneath her.

Ripping open his dress shirt listening as the plastic buttons flew across the room. Sitting on his lap, feeling that growing hardening bulge rubbing against her hot mound. Her hands running up his bare chest a deep rumbling purr emanating from within her chest. Her brown eyes absorbing everything committing everything to memory. However, she knew after today his cock was going to bring her to climax over, and over, and over again. For as long as she could maintain a sexual relationship with her son.

"Baby do you like your mother's tits?" Kathleen asked as she palmed her breast. "I know how you enjoyed Margaret's now come here and have a taste of mine," she commanded lifting him up by his tattered shirt. Gasping as his mouth captured her left breast like he would always do when he was an infant. Feeling her body coming alive after years of not having a man beneath her. While she loved how her daughter could eat her swollen cunt out. She need the hard male organ that was currently pressing against her wet lips. "Fuck yes Dean! Suck on your mother!" Kathleen moaned loudly as her hips moved on their own. Feeling her hot juices soaking into his dress pants. "Yes! Yes! Use that masterful tongue of yours!" she growled as her hands ran through his hair.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Kathleen cried out as her body succumbed to her orgasm. Her leg's clapping around his waist, her back arching, her breath coming out in heaves as the aftershocks racked her body. "No more foreplay sweetheart," she said pushing him back down onto the bed. Leaning over him a wicked sinful smile graced her lips as she leaned over him. Her right hand running down his chest as her son looked deeply into her eyes. "We won't be needing this any longer don't you think," Kathleen said unbuckling his belt. Tossing it across the room as she lowered herself. She just had to taste those lips of his. She had been jealous of her daughter at how well he had return Margaret's kiss in his office. Sinking into her lust as their lips locked, their tongues exploring each other, the sound of his zipper as the brass yielded to her fingers. Moaning into his mouth as her hand ran down the length of his cock. Kathleen couldn't remember when she had a cock the size of her son deep within her hungry cunt. "Now Dean your naughty, dirty mother is going to fuck this fine cock," Kathleen said smiling mischievously as she watched his eyes roll in the back of his head. The sounds of his nails dragging along the fabric of the comforter.

"I'm so wet," Kathleen said rubbing his bulbous head through her throbbing lips. "See what you do to your sinful mother. Don't you want to please her with this fine cock baby," she said not waiting for his answer as she lowered herself onto his steel rod. Sharp intakes of air engulfed her lips as Dean's cock inched deeper inside her. "So deep! So good!" Kathleen moaned tossing back her head. Her folds squeezing his cock as she raised and lowered herself on that hard member between her legs. "Yes! Dean shove that cock deep into your mother!" Kathleen gasped as his hip pumped his cock with a vigor. "Cumming! Fuck so soon!" she said through ragged breaths as euphoria filled her eyes. "Dean? Don't you love how your mother's hot cream feels on your cock baby?" Kathleen asked as she bit down on her lower lip. Her brown eyes flaring in hunger as she watched his slow nod. "Does this mean you be willing to give me this cock whenever I want it?"

"Yes," Dean moaned he couldn't believe how tight his mother was. His soon to be ex-wife had never felt this good and she was twenty years her junior. If he was dammed by fucking his mother then he was going to hell in a blaze of glory. Rolling his mother over, her auburn hair feathered out along his old bed. His mother smiling happily as her hands ran down his chest. Arching her back as Dean teased his mother with his super heated rod.

"Don't be a tease Dean! Shove that cock back into my dripping cunt!" Kathleen pleaded, moaning loudly as she felt his head pressing against her cervix. "That's it baby pound your mother's cunt. Own that dirty twat like it belongs to you," she growled bracing herself against the wall. Watching his rod gliding through her hot channel seeing her hot sticky cream coating his rod with each stroke. Loving the feeling of his balls slapping her ass as her core detonated. "Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes baby! Make me cum! Make your mother cum on that delicious cock!" lights danced before her eyes as liquid fire flowed through her veins. Pinching her nipples as her muscle's trembled, her leg's locking around Dean's waist as her hips ground on his cock. "I can fill that cock ready to spill that tasty seed. Fill you mommy Dean, fill that starving pussy with your yummy cum baby!" Kathleen said sucking in a breath as his semen shot deep within her womb.

The lock to his door resounded throughout his room as Dean and his mother fought for breath. Sarah stood within the doorway her eyes lingering on her brother's cock. Dashing into the room, before he could object engulfing his manhood. Her tongue running along his shaft cleaning it of her mother's juices along with his remaining seed. Try as she might she just couldn't get his whole length into her hungry mouth.

"Dean?! Do you mind if I had my own spin on this cock?" Sarah asked rubbing his deflating cock along her lips.

"I mind sister!" Margaret said standing in the doorway. She had listened from the adjoining room, her cunt was sloppy wet from the numerous times she had came upon her fingers listening to them. "You may with my consent only after we had our time together Sarah," Margaret said staring down her older sister.

"But, Margaret its so lovely," Sarah said rubbing Dean's cock against her cheek.

"Yes I know it is," Margaret said her eyes never leaving it as she approached his bed. "I'm sure you'll get your chance soon," she said lifting her sister off the floor. Winking at Dean as she pushed Sarah out of the room. "Dean when you have showered, and changed into something not torn," Margaret said smirking sinfully. "I hope you don't mind if we can spend some alone time together," she said closing the door behind her.

"So baby, where is this wife of yours?" Kathleen asked her hand running along his chest. She had noticed the absence of a ring when they were at his office.

"Her mother's I would think, but, she won't be my wife for much longer," Dean said kicking off his shoes. His mind just couldn't understand how his mother could feel so good to him. When the woman he use to love was younger, supposedly tighter which now was another falsehood.

"Dean, sweetheart what do you mean at her mother's?" Kathleen asked watching as he tossed his shirt into the the trash bin. "Did she leave because of what happened to Ben?"

"No," Dean said in a monotone voice. "At the time of his death she couldn't even be bothered to be there with him. I was the one that left her!"

"Baby explain why wasn't she there for Ben?!" Kathleen asked propping herself on her elbow, feeling her son's seed leaking out of her satisfied cunt.

"Because she was off fucking her fuck toy while our son lay dying!" Dean yelled his pent up rage fueled his discarded pants flight into the far wall. "It wasn't until my son was gone from this world, at the crack of dawn she bothered to pick up her damn fucking phone!" he growled swiping off the books, papers, old school projects from his old desk. Scattering them across the room in his fit of anger. "Months! Months! She cared nothing for me, Ben, or our damn marriage! So no mother it wasn't because of my son's death, I was the one that left that harlot."

"Good! I rather not have that woman apart of this family!" Kathleen said her eyes narrowing in hate. Sliding across the bed knowing how his cum was leaving a trail along his comforter. "Now, you go and shower I'm sure Margaret is eager to see you," she said gathering his bedding into her arms. Dean watched his naked mother's ass she walked confidently out of his room. Smirking as she saw where his eyes lingered as she rounded the corner.

Dean stood underneath the hot stream of water that pour forth from the shower head. Hoping the hot water would drain away his rage that he felt just beneath his skin. He never wanted to explode like that in front of his mother like that, yet every time he thought about René it was enviable. Sighing as the water streamed down his body, leaning against the tiles hoping the steam would clear his mind. Unaware of the his bathroom door silently opening. Not noticing the shadow that darted past the cloudy glass shower door. Jumping at the sound out it opening behind him.

"Hello little brother," Beth said devilishly. "I just couldn't wait to have you for myself," she said stepping into the shower. "I heard you and mother, now its not often she talks dirty while having sex," Beth said closing the shower door behind her. "Its been a long time since I've heard her beg like that brother," her amber eyes running down his wet, naked body. Licking her lips savoring her younger brother as the water pounded on Dean's back. "You must have some kind of talent or tool," Beth said taking a step forward. Grinning madly as Dean took a step backwards, and then another until his back pressed into the water faucets. "What's wrong Dean surely you're not frightened by your older sister?"

"You no, but, that look is another thing all together," Dean said knowing he was trapped.

"Oh! Is that so little brother. Shall your big sister make it up to you," Beth said, looking up at her brother. "Does he not find the naked woman before him enticing?" she asked as her hand cupping his soft cock. "Margaret told me and Sarah about your kiss," Beth said her hot breath flowed along his skin, as her lips were only inches away from his. Her hand slowly stroked his cock wanting what her mother had. She knew no one would bother them, which was all the more pleasing. They knew the old wing was only for Dean. Her hand reached up, her fingertips danced along his skin, interweaving in his wet blond hair. Pulling him closer to her awaiting lips. Moaning into his mouth wishing that her husband, her brother knew how to work his tongue as Dean apparently did. "God! How I missed that," Beth whispered. "Would you mind if we did that again?" she asked studying his face. Her heart fluttered as Dean pulled her close, her nail's dragged down his back as his tongue set her body on fire. Pulling away biting her lip wondering where her little brother had learned to kiss like that.

"So little brother," Beth said over her shoulder, presenting her ass to him. Her hand moving over its curvature, taunting him with what he had been missing out on. "Well Dean? What are you waiting for. Come fuck me with that hard cock," she said smiling seductively. Gasping as she felt his broad head teasing her nether lips. "That's it Dean," Beth cooed as his cock inched into her hot mound. "Fuck me brother!" she said joyfully before spanking her ass. Her eyes flew wide as she felt his whole eight and a half inches within her cunt. "Fuck!" Beth cried out, this wasn't what she was excepting. She had thought his cock would have been the same size of Matthew's, and Brian's cock. God forbid the size of their father, she could understand why her mother had sought out her son's. "Fuck your so big little brother! I love Matthew, but, god damn your cock is amazing. That's it don't stop fucking me little brother!" Beth moaned as she felt his balls slapping her clit. How her ass cheeks shook with each of his thrust. Moaning loudly as his cock touched her in place's that none of the other male members of her family could ever reach. "That's it right there don't stop," Beth begged as her orgasm reared its ugly head. Beth heard his grunts, the twitching, the swelling of his cock knowing where his hot seed would soon be.

"That's it baby cum in your dirty sister! Give her that cum she so hunger's for," Beth moaned as she reached down between her legs. Rubbing vigorous on her clit bring herself over the edge as she felt his sperm filling her cunt. "Yes! Yes! Dean oh Dean! That's it fill me with that cum baby!" Hanging her head smiling in satisfaction as she felt his cock slowly inching out of her spent twat. Breathing heavily knowing she was going to be riding his cock as long as she could. Reaching down coating her fingers in his seed, tasting her sex and his on her skin. "Mmmm god he taste so good," Beth said to herself. Spinning around, sinking to her knees she wasn't about to allow the water to wash away her juice from his cock. "There all clean," Beth said as his cock left her lips in an audible pop. Smiling up to him loving how her taste had lingered on his cock. "You know I'm kind of jealous of Margaret now," she said rubbing his deflating member along her lips. "To get to fuck this amazing cock every time she wants," Beth said pouting. "You won't mind letting your sister have some of this every now and then?" she asked looking at him with doe like eyes. "Please! Little brother don't make me beg!"

"You have to clear that with Margaret," Dean said trying not to get hard again as her fingers teased his cock.

"If she agrees to it will you let me me ride this big cock?" Beth asked imaging how her little brother would look beneath her.

"Sure," Dean said wondering why he was giving in so easily.

"Good," Beth said rising from the shower floor. "Well hurry up you mustn't keep Margaret waiting," she said as she slipped out of the shower.

Margaret stood at the bottom of the grand winding staircase waiting for the man she loved. Her black slip dress flowed neatly down her body, its spaghetti straps tied in a cute little bow against the back of her neck. Her heart raced as she watched every step he took. She loved how his eyes looked at her knowing how her body was on display for him. Drinking in how his shirt moved over his muscle's, longing for the days where she would spend every hour tracing each and every one.

"Going some where sis?" Dean asked eyeing Margaret's attire. He had seen some beautiful women throughout his life, more so since he had moved back to New York. Yet they paled in comparison to the woman that stood before him. Granted all his sister's looked a like yet there was just something about Margaret. They way her lips curled into a smile, the slight redding of her cheeks, how she brushed back her raven hair. To him at least set his body on edge. Dean hadn't been so jittery around a woman since his prep school years. He just couldn't figure out why it was his sister that made him feel so young again.

"Oh! Here and there," Margaret said shyly. Smiling sweetly at her brother as he stepped off the landing of the stairs. "As long as you're there with me," she said fighting not to reach out to touch him.

"Anywhere in particular you wish to go?" Dean asked yet he couldn't stop the thoughts of how luscious her lips looked. Nor how much he wanted to feel them once again.

"I thought maybe you would like to walk through the hedge maze like we use to do."

"Is the gazebo still there?" Dean asked placing his hand on the small of her back. Stirring her towards the french double doors that lead to the entrance to the maze.

"Now you two stay within earshot, Charlotte will have dinner ready soon," Beth said from the entrance way to the library. Shooting her sister a jealous glance at the sheer luck of the equipment Dean had stashed in his jeans. Her cunt still throbbed from the well deserved fucking she had received from his hard rod.

"Why do you get to have him to yourself," Sarah said coming up from behind Beth. Unaware of what had taken place within his shower. "At least share our brother with us!"

"Sorry, but, he's mine!" Margaret said, before dragging her brother from the house. "Sorry about that Dean," she said peering over her shoulder. Watching her glaring sisters as they stood in the door watching them. "You know how they are always wanting to play with my toys before I could," Margaret said snuggling up to him. Dean kept his mouth shut about what he and Beth did, he had a feeling it wouldn't go over well if she knew. "Now come," she said pulling Dean into the maze. "You remember the times we would race through here? Trying to see which one of us could reach the other end before the other one did?" Margaret asked peering at him from the corner of her eye.