The Nordward Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers

"Yes, though, I remember a certain someone cheating," Dean said with a mischievous smile, as his hand brushed along the leafs of the hedge.

"All scandalous lies!" Margaret said giggling. Pushing her body closer to his allowing Dean to feel the heat of her body. "But, if you think I've been a bad girl why don't you spank me," she whispered seductively into his ear. "That is if it doesn't cause something to rise," Margaret purred as her hand cupped his groin. "If it does then it requires extra punishment," she said her tongue teasing his ear, as they rounded the corner. Dean didn't know if he keep up the the constant demands of the women of his family. However, he was damn sure going to try he'd be a fool to allow this opportunity to pass him by.

"Oh! I think someone needs a spanking now," Dean said lightly smacking his sister's ass. Before squeezing her right ass cheek, watching as her cheeks, her chest quickly becoming flushed.

"Oh yes! You like my ass don't you," Margaret cooed loving how his hand felt on her body. "You know I've never sought out another man, while the men of this family have shared my bed I've never loved them in that way. Not in the way I love you Dean," she said stopping there advance. Turning Dean towards her, pushing him back against the boxwood hedge. "Now that I have you Dean, I'm not going to give you up ever again," Margaret said her hands running up his chest, as she looked deeply into his eyes. "I've seen you looking at my lips Dean," she said her face inches away from his. "I'm pleased that they and my body, mind are enticing to you," Margaret purred before her lush lips captured his.

Out of all the women Dean had dated none had kissed with so much passion as he felt in that one simple kiss. His arms moved along her back, his hands resting on her naked back pressing Margaret tighter against him. Sinking into the warmth he felt in that blissful kiss. The anger he felt for his cheating wife seemed so distant as his mind was a drift on that masterful tongue of hers. While the rage, the heartache of his son's death was still there for a moment he allowed himself to forget.

"Mmm," Margaret purred as her tongue flickered out brushing along the tip of his nose. Smiling triumphantly as she saw his glazed over eyes. "Dean I want you now, tomorrow, forever," she said unprepared as Dean assulated her lips. Her primal lust igniting as his tongue savagely tasted her, her hands taking hold of his face as she gave into her wanton passion. "Yes! I've waited so long for this!" Margaret said through gasps of breath. Her skin felt on fire as Dean kissed down her neck, gooseflesh rose as his hands migrated down her back. "That's it baby feel every part of me," she said urging him on. Moaning loudly as his hands cupped her ass feeling her channel growing wet. As she finally had the one she long for in her arms after years of waiting.

"Dinner!" Matthew called out. Margaret sighed in frustration as Dean had only just begun to tug on the knot that held her dress taut. "Come on Margaret I want to eat!"

"Fuck!" Margaret growled wondering if her sister would mind if they had one less brother. "Sometimes I hate that man!" she sighed. "But, least now I know there is something here," Margaret said softly, before pulling Dean in for one last kiss. Knowing how it would be on his mind throughout dinner.

"Oh look at you! You poor baby did Margaret do that to you," Sarah said pulling him away from her sister. "Come let your big sister take care of you," she said smirking at Margaret who glared evilly at her sister. "Now you sit right here so I can keep you safe from that ravenous woman," Sarah whispered into his ear, as she pushed him down into the chair.

"Excellent idea Sarah," Beth said carrying in the warm basket of rolls. "What better way to keep our little brother safe from her wanton exploration," she said leaning across the table allowing Dean to peer down her shirt. Letting him see that she wore no bra, slipping into the chair on his left as Sarah did on his right.

"Just what are you doing?!" Margaret asked ferocious at the sight.

"Settle down Margaret I'm sure they just want to be around Dean as much as they can," Brian said as he carried Susie into the dining room.

"You don't mind us sitting here do you Dean?" Sarah asked looking at him as her left hand rested on his crotch.

"It be like when we were kids," Beth said bumping his shoulder. Secretly fight off her sister's hand underneath the table.

"Margaret sit down its only dinner," Kathleen said as she entered the room. "I'm sure you can deal without Dean by your side till then," she said low so Susie wouldn't wouldn't hear.

"I'll make sure to take real good care of him," Sarah said smiling sinisterly at Margaret. Beth's hand muffling the sound as Sarah unzipped his pants.

"See so why don't you sit don't there," Beth said her fork pointing at the chair at the end of the table. All the while glancing at her her older sister who gave a gentle tap on her hand. "Now you behave little brother," Beth hissed into his ear eyeing Margaret as she scowled, her grip turning deadly white as she gripped her silverware. "We wouldn't want Margaret to know about our little encounter, " she said her lips brushing against his ear. "Now be a very good boy and let your sisters get you off in front of every one."

"I love how your cock feels in my hand," Sarah whispered hungrily.

"Mmmhmm," Beth moaned softly as her hand along with her sister's began to stroke him beneath the table. "Isn't this so naughty Dean," she said lustfully feeling his cock growing. "Do you like how your sisters will do anything, and I mean anything for you," Beth whispered into his ear, as her eyes glanced over to her younger sister. Smiling evilly as Dean bit down on his lower lip as their strokes worked in unison.

"Oh yes!" Sarah purred as her thumb circled around his bulbous head. "I can't wait to have a taste of that sweet cum," she said her free hand opening up a roll so she would have somewhere to place his hot sticky seed. Kathleen watched on knowing full well what they were doing to him. Her eyes flickering over to her other son's as they went about consuming their dinner. Wondering if they knew that Dean had forever overshadowed them. She loved her twins yet they had inherited their fathers small stature. Albeit an inch longer doesn't make up for what her youngest son had packing. If she wasn't going to give up that monster she knew her daughters wouldn't either. "All that precum going to waste shame," Sarah said feeling it coat her fingers. Glancing over to her husband who gave a slight nod as he cleaned off their daughter's face.

Making it appear like she accidentally dropped her soup spoon onto the floor. Slipping under the table as Beth held out his cock for her. Pulling back the table cloth so she could gaze at that wonder in the soft warm light. Licking her lips saying a prayer of thanks for what she was about to receive.

"How is Dean?" Beth asked her hot breath on his ear. "Having your older sister suck you off while dinner is going," she said moving her hand aside as she felt Sarah tap her hand. Yet she wouldn't be denied she needed this to have his sex on her or preferably in her. Cupping his balls as Sarah's hot mouth worked along his cock.

Sarah tried to contain her moan as her brother's cock poked the back of her throat. She needed to get it all the way in yet she never seen or had such a large tool in her life. She knew how ferocious Margaret was yet could she blame her for wanting what their brother had. Sarah reached down between her leg's as her tongue ran down his shaft. Pulling up the hem of her dress, pushing her lace thong to the side. Running her fingers through her lips she couldn't believe how wet she was just from sucking on Dean's cock. Her tongue circling his head tasting that salty dew, pulling her fingers out of her hot wet cunt. Running her juices down his cock she had to know just what it would taste like once they had finally fucked. Plus she needed to draw this out she wasn't about to give up his cock so easily to Margaret. She wouldn't interfere with their budding relationship. She knew since they were kids how much she loved Dean.

Sarah had watched as Margaret waited throughout the years for the man she loved to return to them. While she was hungry for the cock in her hand she wasn't about to break her sister's heart. Yet that wouldn't stop her from having that hard tool of his as often as she could. Yet first she needed to work on stuffing his cock as far as she could into her mouth. She wanted his whole length in there were she could show her brother her famous cock sucking skills. A devilish thought crossed her mind wondering if she had enough room. Shaking her head at the thought she didn't want her daughter to hear her mother in the throws of her orgasm. Returning Dean's cock back to where it belonged, working her tongue, her neck along his rod. Driving it as far as she dared go Sarah couldn't wait for that hot spunk to fill her ravenous stomach. Pulling his hips into her as his cum filled her wanting mouth. Beth's hand waving her over off she too wanted a taste.

Dean sighed heavily as he entered his room he couldn't remember when he had came so much in one day. The blue blinking light of his phone caught his attention, Dean had left it behind he didn't want his wife to ruin everything. Taking it off his nightstand bracing himself for what René had sent him.

"Well since you haven't bothered to call me!" Dean could feel his wife's scowl as she wrote that. "I'll take it as you're still mad and have no care about saving our marriage." Dean nodded he had no wish to prolong his suffering to an unfaithful wife. "Or may be you just need some time to yourself. Which I can understand I guess, but, if I haven't heard from you in the next two days. I'll take it as your decision to end this marriage."

"Dean," Margaret said softly knocking on his doorframe. Turning towards the sound of her voice, drinking in how the hallway light bathed his older sister. Margaret knew something was happening within him as his eyes lingered upon her. She felt his need, his longing for something that she hoped was forming between them. "What are you doing?" she asked stepping into his room noticing his phone in his hand. "Where you watching more video's of Ben?" she asked tentatively approaching him. Arching an eyebrow when Dean shook his head. "May I see then?" Margaret asked holding out her hand.

"Its just a text from the soon to be the former Mrs. Corven," Dean said trying to pocket his phone.

"Dean let me see," Margaret said authoritative holding out her hand. Narrowing her eyes as she read through the texts. Her amber eyes glanced up, as a sinister grin spread across her lush lips. "You don't mind if I take care of this here and now do you little brother?"

"Knock yourself out," Dean said turning around unbuttoning his shirt getting ready for bed.

"Good!" Margaret said with a stout nod. "You had your chance with a wonderful man, had a wonderful child by that same man. Yet that wasn't good enough for you! You had to go and destroy his world with your cheating ways. Now he will never be yours ever again not if I can help it!" Margaret typed out as she walked towards his door.

"Who the fuck is this and why do you have my husband's phone?!"

"He won't be your husband for much longer whore! As for me I'm the woman who's going to make sure he forgets all about your trampy ass! Where I will never betray him in the way you did, oh and don't bother texting him ever again. He'll be too busy fucking my brains out!" Margaret chuckled tossing his phone back to him. Her eyes running down his near naked state as Dean stood before her in blue and white stripped boxers. Moving up to him, her hands running up his naked chest, her tongue darting into his mouth. What she had said was true she was going to make sure that woman was forever gone from his mind. "Now let's get rid of these," Margaret said her hands pushing down his underwear. "You're mine now little brother and I will never hurt you," she said before pushing him onto the bed. Her finger directing him to move up to the head board.

"Now Dean where were we in the hedge maze," Margaret cooed seductively as her fingers tugging on the knot that held her dress taut. Dean's jaw hung agape as her black slip dress pooled around her feet. "This is what you were after yes?!" Margaret asked smirking triumphantly as she saw his cock beginning to rise.

"Beautiful," the word escaped his lips in a whisper.

"Is that true Dean you find me beautiful?!" Margaret asked her heart raced as he nodded. No words could ever described how his sister looked to him, even the word beautiful didn't seem to do Margaret justice. The way the light played across her body, the way her breast hung like heavenly orbs waiting to be plucked. The fire he saw in her amber eyes, the way her hips swayed as she walked. Her round taut ass taunting many a men to their ultimate demise. "Then I will no longer need these will I?" Margaret asked her thumbs hooked underneath the waistband of her black lace panties.

"Yes take them off!" Dean said grinning madly at his sister.

"Mmm that's what I like, a man who knows what he wants," Margaret said lustfully as her panties joined her dress on his floor. Where she hoped that many, many, many more of her articles of clothing would be lining his floor.

"Only a fool would pass up the chance to be with a woman as gorgeous as you Margaret," Dean said his eyes running down her naked body. To her neatly trimmed landing strip, to her pink lips moist lips.

"Do you like my cute little pussy brother," Margaret said as she lifting her right leg on to his bed. Running her finger through her slit watching as his eyes followed each stroke.

"Oh yes its a pretty little thing," Dean said feeling his cock surging to life.

"Good then you wouldn't mind pleasing my horny cunt with that mouth of yours," Margaret said positioning her nether lips above his mouth before he could answer. "Fuck!" she cried out as Dean's lips sucked gently on her throbbing clit that had been tormenting her since before dinner. "That's it baby suck on that clit," Margaret ordered breathing heavily as her hand ran along his cock. Sucking in a breath as she felt two of his fingers penetrating her hot mound. Massaging her folds seeking out the core of her heat as his tongue rolled around her clit. "That's it Dean make me cum, make me moan out as you taste my cream," Margaret moaned tilting her head back fighting back her tremors. The snapping of his fingers caught her attention as they pointed at his neglected cock.

"Oh! Yes sir right way," Margaret said teasingly, before her mouth engulfed his hard member. Her tongue lavishing on every inch of his cock as it pushed deeper into her mouth. Holding her breath as she inched it down her throat, gasping for breath as she came up for air. Before, returning to pleasing the man beneath her. Her hand working in time with her mouth as she alternated between deep throating. Feeling the swelling of his cock on her tongue knowing he was ready to cum. As much as she wanted to swallow his seed, she had a more proper place to deposit his hot cum. Margaret knew she was ovulating now with her man beneath her. It was her wish that now he would give her what she always wanted.

"Dean," Margaret said in a husky voice, as she rubbing his head through her saturated lips. "Are you ready for this, to become more then just brother and sister?" she asked lubing up his cock with his juices.

"Y...Yes," Dean studdered.

"Good answer," Margaret said smiling down at her brother, before plunging onto his rock hard cock. "Fuck!" she cried out as his whole length was stored in its proper sheath. "So deep! God she was a fool to ever give this up," Margaret cried joyfully as her hands ran up her stomach cupping her breast, as her hips ground into his pelvis. "That's it baby thrust that cock into that cunt. It's yours now make it please that hungry beast," Margaret said hungrily as she fell forward bracing herself on his headboard. "Yes! Yes! Fuck your going to make me cum baby! Fuck yes do it! Make me into your horny bitch! Fu...ck," she growled as her juices overflowed his cock soaking Dean and his bed. "Don't stop fucking me Dean! Yes right there don't stop!" Margaret moaned out collapsing onto his chest. She couldn't remember when or if she ever came so hard. Yet now that she has had a taste of what his cock could do. She was going to ensure that he would never think about the life he had left. "Dean," she whispered into his ear. "I want a baby, your baby Dean. Will you love him or her like you loved Ben?" Margaret asked as she looked into his eyes.

"Yes always," Dean said his hands lavishing on her ass.

"Then fucking come in me baby, shove that cock deep inside me," Margaret growled thrusting down onto his cock. In time with his upward thrust sending his cock deep into her womb. "Yes! That's it fill your dirty bitch up with that hot cum!" Margaret screamed out smiling fiendishly as his hot seed spilled out into her fertile womb.

"You know never took you as one with a foul mouth during sex," Dean said sleepily as Margaret rested her had on his chest. "I think you even beat mother in that category."

"Is that a problem?" Margaret asked rubbing her hand along his chest.

"Umm not with me it isn't," Dean said seeing his door inched closed. He could have sworn he had seen Sarah watching them.

Margaret kissed him goodbye as Dean headed out the door. Wondering if he should just quit his job since he knew that would please them. Walking down the steps towards the awaiting limousine. Its tinted windows hiding the one member of his family he didn't see at breakfast. The doors locking instantly as he he slid into his seat. The knock on the partition telling their driver to take the very, very long way into the city. Dean took a dry swallow as he stared at his naked older sister.

"Morning little brother," Sarah purred as she uncrossed her legs. Allowing him to see her naked pussy. "Beth told me about how you fucked her in your shower," she said perturbed that she hadn't taken her brother any sooner. "Now you fucked Margaret and spectacularly I might add," Sarah said rising from her seat. "Now I want my turn at that huge cock that seems to make every woman of this family bow down before it," she demanded. Getting down on all fours presenting her ass to him. "Now take that fucking cock out and fuck your sister," Sarah growled spanking her ass. "Come on Dean," she said fingering herself to get his juices flowing. "I know you haven't unleashed your first load today. Since you left me to be the last one you satisfied. I want that huge first load right here in my horny dirty pussy," Sarah moaned lustfully. Smiling as she heard the sound of his zipper, the scuffling of his knees on the carpet.

"Oh! Yes!" Sarah hissed as his broad head pressed against her entrance. "Do it Dean shove that cock into your sister! Oh my god!" she howled as Dean thrust hard into her. "So big! So hard! So deep!" Sarah said through gasp of breath's as she fought to grow accustomed to his size and girth. "Don't you fucking stop! Pound my cunt! Make those balls slap my clit!" she moaned as the strength in her arms gave out. Sarah was lost in her wonder lust as Dean's hands held onto her hips. Propelling his hard tool into her hungry mound. She knew at that moment she would forever be addicted to his cock. "Fuck me Dean!" Sarah cried out as her breast swayed with every thrust of his cock. "I'm going to cum Dean! Make me cum on that cock!" Sarah growled spanking her ass again.

soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers