The Nordward Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on brother I know you can do better! Pound your sister into submission!" Sarah commanded her eyes going wide as his speed increased. Gasping in pain as his cock pushed through her cervix. Biting her lip so he wouldn't hear it, she wanted this she wasn't about to tell Dean to stop. "Oh fuck!" she screamed as her second orgasm racked her body. "Yes! Yes! So fucking good! God damn Dean fuck me harder! I'm sorry Brian, but, I'm a slut for this cock!" Sarah said to her disembodied husband. "Don't you dear pull out of me Dean! I want that hot cum deep in my womb were your cock is currently occupying," she growled looking over her shoulder. "Now mark your bitch sister as your own!" Dean reached up taking hold of her ponytail slamming his hips into her ass. "Yes use me like a cheap whore brother!" Sarah begged. "Because I am a slut for that fine cock," she said pinching her nipple as her folds clamped down on his cock. Feeling her third orgasm taking over her body. "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" Sarah said as Dean's sperm erupted inside her womb as the peak of her orgasm hit. "Now let your slut clean off that masterful cock of her master," she said breathing heavily as she slid off his hard appendage. Loving how her taste soaked into his skin, slurping loudly seeing the skyline of the city approaching. "Dean want to blow off work today so I can take care of this cock all day?" Sarah asked with doe like eyes as his cock head rubbed along her lips. A devilish smile graced her lips as Dean nodded in agreement. Lowering the partition enough to speak with their driver.

"Bill change of plans! Turn around and take us home!" Sarah said before raising it once again. "I have something that needs the proper tender loving care," she whispered to Dean's cock. Sarah lead him back into the house once they had arrived. There standing in their nude glory were his mother and sisters waiting for his return.

"Come Dean its time for you to properly join the family," Kathleen said beckoning him with her index finger.

The End.