The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
37
37
41 Followers

Angela stared a stare of pure daggers at me and walked out. The girls started circulating and the night went on.

A first everyone was quite tame, but after a while, drinks and nibbles were being spilled at an alarming rate. The girls just smiled and cleaned up spill after spill at the feet of their peers. I was surprised but, what caught me off guard the most is that I was quite proud. Tonight had been about revenge, but I actually found myself rooting (so to speak) for them to come through this with their heads held high.

Then one of the guys wondered over and pulled me aside. "Hey, what's up with the girls? I just slid my hand under Catherine's skirt and pinched her arse, and she turned around and thanked me!"

"No idea, mate, not something I told her to do." I lied. I didn't want to make it too easy for him. I had seen the girls behaving themselves and ignoring all the comments that came their way and at around 9 the numbers started to thin out. We all still had work the next morning and many had families to go home to.

At this point, noticing only those with a real axe to grind and a couple of mates of mine had remained, I decided to up the ante, just a bit. I called the girls in to the kitchen and asked them how the groping was going.

"None yet" Angela and Megan replied. "A bit, but only in the last 30 minutes or so" Lisa said, but Cath just looked down.

"That's cool. Now just pop your underwear off and go back out there. We have about an hour left."

"What! No Fucking Way!" they all shouted. "They are all over us out there..."

"Please tell me you are NOT FUCKING ARGUING WITH ME!" I responded, putting on my best glare.

They all stopped, looked at each other and in resigned unison, hooked their fingers under their skirts and pulled their underwear down. I collected up the garments and put them back in the bag they came out of. "Now get back out there and play nicely. Like I said, you have another hour then you're off the hook."

The girls wandered out and started circulating once again, moving enough not to get caught with anyone that might go wondering, but then I heard a drink spill nest to Megan and she looked around at me. "Oh, sorry babe." Melinda from HR crooned, a little tipsy and loving the sight of the girl who tripped her over on the dance floor at the Christmas party last year and then proceeded to remind her every time she ran into her. Megan dropped as daintily as possible, but Mel still caught a glimpse of the article of clothing that was missing, and smiled as wide as a Cheshire cat!

"Oh, dear" she whispered, just loud enough for Craig, her partner in crime in HR, and Meg to both hear. "I think you've forgotten something, Megsy. Or was it on purpose?" Craig gave Mel a confused little look and Mel leaned over to whisper in her ear. Craig's eyes lit up and he leant forward to get a look. Megan leaned away from him and squeezed her legs together tighter, so Craig, still a little tipsy and feeling very brave, rested a hand on Megan's knee.

Megan looked away, but still froze. Craig put a little pressure on the inside of her kneecap, expecting to be slapped away, but Megan countered by moving both legs back. Accommodating, but still not revealing anything. She went to stand up but I stepped up behind her, putting my foot next to hers and a hand on her shoulder so she couldn't stand.

I think you missed a spot, Megan." I pointed down under her. In the position she was in she couldn't see it without opening her legs, and with Craig and Mel in front, their eyes glued to her, she knew her fate was resigned.

Megan opened her legs and wiped the floor underneath her as Craig stared and Mel burst out in a fit of giggles. Craig looked up at me and I nodded for him to go ahead. Mel stopped giggling for a second to see what Craig was going to do, while Megan stayed right where she was.

Craig slowly reached his hand down between Megan's legs and dragged his finger over her entrance and clit. He smiled at Mel, who looked dumbfounded. He whispered something to her and she shook her head, so Craig turned back to Megan and glided his finger back over her entrance and slowly pushed inside a few centimetres. He withdrew and leaned in, kissing her on the cheek and whispering "thanks."

Megan smiled and stood up. "You're welcome, sir" she forced out before dashing into the kitchen. Mel laughed, and Craig sat there looking like his night had been made.

The crowd thinned more as the girls left made their way home, with the exception of Jo and Molly, who were waiting behind to clean up. The lights were dimmed, so it took me a minute to notice but a few guys crowded in the corner caught my eye. I made my way over and one of the guys, Craig, noticed me and nudged the guy next to him. As I approached, Lisa was straightening her top and doing the buttons back up. She looked short of breath and flustered and the guys around her were glancing at her skirt and smiling at each other.

"Having fun?" I asked her, her eyes levelling out at me. Lisa collected her composure and stood, taking a step towards the kitchen before I stopped her. My hand firmly on her stomach, I moved my other hand around to her arse, lifting the skirt up and pushing my finger in between her legs, out of sight to the rest of the room but in plain sight of the boys that had bailed her up. She was soaked.

"Go back to the kitchen and get cleaned up." I said to Lisa, and she raced off. I turned to the guys and told them that if I didn't hear about this again, then neither would they. They smiled and raised their glasses in agreement, before draining them and heading for the door.

With about ten minutes to go, it was just me and Jo sitting on the couch, enjoying our 6th or 7th glass of wine. I was thinking about Lisa's arse and Jo was talking about Bill and what he would make of this, when Catherine wondered up saying the kitchen was as clean as they could manage for tonight and was there anything else I needed.

At that moment, Jo leaned over and whispered into my ear "Did I hear right about the underwear situation? How much control do you actually have over them?"

I smiled, wondering how much I could say. I didn't want to not trust Jo, but I was wary of whether I could.

"Why do you ask?"

Jo just smiled and leaned forward. She grabbed Cath by the hem of her skirt and pulled her down onto her knees. She turned to me and reached for my belt. Not quite sure where this was going, I let her go. I knew she was happily married, and we were friends, but I still flirted with her and she always threw me a cute smile when I did it. In short I trusted her but wasn't going to stop her.

Jo undid my pants and reached into my shorts. I was kind of hard at this stage, after the events of tonight, but Jo's hand on my cock was something very unexpected. Once she had me out, she grabbed Catherine by the back of the head and forced her down into my lap. Catherine opened her mouth and took me in in one go.

As Catherine stopped there, head in my lap, Jo lifted up the skirt and peeked behind her. "I knew it." She smiled. "Thanks Tom. We all got more out of tonight than we could ever hope for." She said, standing up and walking over to the door. "Don't worry about the mess, we will fix it up in the morning. I owe you that and more for this little mental picture. Just make sure you keep them on their knees for us." Jo turned and winked before making her way out the door.

I lifted Catherine up off my cock and told her to go get fixed up."Did you not want...?" she went to ask, but I just smiled and shook my head. "Please Cath, no offence, but I have my eye on another little piece of tail tonight." I followed her into the kitchen to find Angela and Megan almost dressed, Angela's head turned to the corner and a towel sitting beside her. "Where's Lisa?"

"I haven't seen her" they responded in unison, so I went for a quick look. As I went back out into the hall, I heard a moan and a grunt from the Gents bathroom next door. As I slowly pushed the door open I saw Craig and Tommy, pants around their ankles, either side of Lisa, who was holding on for dear life. Craig, who had Lisa from behind and was obviously buried very deeply in her arse, looked up and slowed, but Lis just grabbed him by the arse and screamed "Please no, Keep going for fuck sake, I'm so close." I stepped in and closed the door. Tommy looked over and smiled while Lis buried her head in his neck. He didn't slow his pistoning and seemed close to coming as well.

She muffled her moans as much as possible but as it all became too much, Tommy erupted and Lisa threw her head back and stared him in the eye. "Fuck you Tommy, you cunt. You fuck like a twelve year old. You came twice and still haven't gotten me off." She screamed as she pushed him back and concentrated on Craig.

"You fucking pound me till I cum or I'll kill you C." She said as she leaned over and reached between her legs, repositioning Craig in her pussy and bucking back as hard as she could. Craig, seeing what she had just done, grabbed her hips and, not being able to control himself, unloaded himself in her pussy as well.

"Fuck NO!" she screamed, and tried to bang back against Craig, almost praying he could stay hard a little longer.

"Beat it Craig, I'll take her from here." As I said it, I knew Lis had no idea it was me that had entered the room. She froze, standing there staring at me, shirt open and skirt around her waist stockings and shoes in the corner of the room. Not quite sure of what to do, she leant back against the basin Craig had been leaning on.

"Turn around" I told her, as Craig fixed up his trousers and grabbed his shoes.

Lisa smiled a very wicked smile and turned around, grabbing both sides of the basin and opening her legs. I stepped up behind her and dropped my pants. I spat into my hands and wiped it on the top of my cock, then pressed it to the entrance of her pussy. I grabbed her hips and slammed into her. Lisa gave a little moan and her hand found her clit.

I intensified my thrusts and set about attempting to split her in two, half almost jealous that the girl who had winked at me last week had just fucked these two guys, half loving it. "What happened?" I asked, not slowing down a bit.

"They, unh, amb, unh, ushed, unh, me. Oh fuck."

"Who's they? Craig and Tommy?"

"No, the others, Uhh"

I slowed. "How many guys did you just fuck?"

"For fucks sake, DON'T STOP!" she screamed at me, playing with her clit like mad. "I don't know, Unh, five I think. What did you, oh FUCK YEAH, think was going to, unh, happen with, unh, a room full of, unh, drunk men and, unh, us without, unh, underwear and, oh GOD, not allowed to, unh, fight back?"

She had a point. I had tried to control the situation as much as possible but this one had slipped past me.

"Ang, unh, got fucked, unh by unh, a couple, unh, of them, unh, as well. She, unh, got, unh, spit roasted, Oh god, I'm coming...."

And with the image of Lisa pulling a train and Ang getting spit roasted and to the tunes of Lisa having a very powerful orgasm, I dumped her fifth load of cum into her for the night.

Wednesday

The next morning, the girls were all in at the usual time, and were pleasantly surprised to find an envelope on their desks, containing debit forms to the nominated accounts. Catherine and Lisa stuck their heads in the door.

"Thanks boss." They smiled. "I knew you weren't such a bad guy." Lisa added.

Angela opened the envelope and smiled. I think it was the first time I had seen her smile since I started the job.

That night before they all went home I shot around an invite to each of them for dinner on Friday night. I had booked a table at a hotel in the hills and unknown to them, a motel nearby. When they saw the address of the restaurant, they all smiled. Angela came in and asked what the occasion was. I pointed to the bag nest to the wall, the proceeds of task number three that I had set them earlier.

"Oh." Was all she said, and I wasn't sure if it was her that had gotten the goods, but if it was, she would have known.

"Make sure you dress for the occasion. We're booked in for 6.30 and it only takes half an hour to get there. Do you know the place?"

"Yeah, know it well." Angela replied. As she stood there, Lisa and Nerida stuck her heads around the corner. "We can't make it." They said in unison. "I'm booked in for a weekend away and it's Lisa's dad's birthday" Ned went on, "What's the occasion?"

"It's just a treat, thanks for everything to date. Sorry about the short notice, but it was either then or in another month, and I wanted to put something together for you guys sooner than that." I lied. "Don't worry, I'll take you two out separately and make it up to you some other way." I smiled and winked. I was surprised to see them both smile and wink back.

"But it's compulsory for the rest of you. Any more of you pull out and there will be no point." I called as they made their way back to the desk. "And Ang, you are going to want to be there..."

Angela turned back, gave a wicked little grin, and continued on to her desk. I wondered out to make sure the guest of honour was going to make it and snuck up behind her.

"Hi Rach, did you see the invite?" I said, my hands giving her shoulders a gentle rub.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'll have anything appropriate to wear. I might give it a miss." My hands wondered down her chest and slipped inside her top, straining the first button until she undid it to stop it popping off.

"Find something with that." I nodded to the envelope next to her keyboard as I moved further inside her bra, pinching her nipples and pulling them up and out of the cups. "I'm not taking no for an answer from you. After all, you will be quite safe; we still have our little deal, OK?"

"OK, But I'm going shopping this afternoon, and it's going to be so good, all you will think about is me when you are fucking my friends." I massaged and pulled on her tits as much as I could with the shirt in the way. God, I loved her rack.

"Fine, but if you are buying it on my time, come back and show me how it looks on you. Deal?"

"Deal." She smiled. I gave her nipples one final pinch and went back to my office. If it was strapless I was not going to need the scissors...

That night, as the others were leaving, Rachel stuck her head into my office. "Did you still want to see the outfit?" she asked.

"Definitely. Go grab it and put it on for me."

"Did you want to just see it or did I need to actually put it on? I'm happy to do either, but I wanted to get out of here..."

"The deal was that I see it on, wasn't it?" I pushed.

"Yeah, OK. That's fine. Give me a sec." She smiled as she ran off.

When she came back into the cubicle area, she caught my eye straight away. She looked stunning, almost as stunning as she did that night a a year and a half ago and it made my blood boil all the more. I wasn't sure if or when she was going to remember, she might have been too tipsy? Still it was no excuse. I was going to enjoy this.

She slowly wondered into the office, long delicate strides before giving a little twirl. She smiled at the dress and at me, knowing she looked good.

"Whats up with you, Rach? You're not hiding as much as you used to?" I smiled, fighting back the urge to just go ahead with it right there and then.

"Ang and Lisa have been talking to me lately about you and our arrangement, and I think I have been a little unnecessarily short with you about everything." I could see an ounce of remorse in her expression and realised she was being honest. "You could have dragged me into anything at any time and you didn't. And besides, it wasn't you I was really avoiding anyway. You know that, don't you?"

"Actually, I do. Lis and I had a chat a while ago. You really do look fabulous." I leaned back in the chair, imagining her tomorrow night. It was strapless, and undid from the side. Flowing down to just above the ankle, and I could see myself shredding it right up the middle, and using the shreds for extra...

"You're picturing me naked again, aren't you?" Rachel said, pulling me out of my daydream.

"How did you guess?"

"Because you boys are all the same!" She had no idea how much she wished that were true.

"Our deal still a deal?" she cooed shyly, twirling the dress and putting a shy little pout on.

"Yeah, why?"

She walked over and closed the door. Being after 5, there was no point, but it was for effect. She flicked off the light switch, leaving the office bathed in the softer light of the bookshelf lamp and the office lights coming in through the windows. She turned around and walked around to my side of the desk, stepping lightly and gently swaying her hips. She let her hair fall over her face slightly and her hand went slowly to her side as she rounded the corner of the desk. She stopped in front of me and as the zip came down, her other hand went to the top of the dress, that now the only thing holding the outfit on.

As she raised the hand that undid the zip up to the top of the dress as well, she slowly began to turn. The dress came down, revealing every centimetre of her beautiful tanned skin, and I felt like a wolf with a rabbit powdering its nose.

Inch by inch, she revealed more of herself to me until, it made her waist. I had expected a G-string at the least, but on the film of auburn went.

She had turned to face me completely and was in all her glory. Few women look that good naked. She was perfect, the hips the right size and her breasts, I knew, were perfect. Skin was unblemished and small tuft of hair covered her pussy, brown and thin and incredibly inviting.

I sat there staring and she stood there not moving, letting me enjoy her.

Rach took a couple of steps forward, taking my hand and guiding it to her chest. She moved my hand over each breast and slowly trailed it down her stomach to the top of her patch. Then turning my hand over and pushing it in between her lips to the entrance of her pussy, she whispered "Thank you for respecting my wishes."

Then she took my hand away and turned, and picking up the dress and laying it over her arm she walked back to the bathroom.

This was definitely going to be fun.

Friday

I didn't get a wink of sleep that night. The vision of Rachel's body and the impending evening was working me up a frenzy. I thought back to a month ago when I was struggling through each day and getting nothing at all done, and knew this was going to be another one of them.

That night at 5.30, the girls came out of the bathroom, each looking wonderful. I still had my suit on, one of the benefits of being a bloke. Work attire doubles for semi-formal. We wandered downstairs and their faces lit up when I walked straight up to the Limo and opened the door for them.

The restaurant was a very neat and rather pricy one, and the meals, apart from being on the small side, were incredible.

Once the main was done, I sat back and asked Ang what she had planned for the weekend just before Ned piped up. "OK, what the fuck is going on?" she smiled. "We are sitting here dressed to the nines, with pretty much nothing on underneath, fully expecting to be, well, somethinged, and you are asking us about our weekend?"

"Fair enough, let me not spoil the surprise, suffice to say I would like to ask you all to join me after dinner for a little light entertainment. You all have a part to play, and I will need your assistance, but I think we all agree there is good enough reason floating around for you to not say no."

That last little statement caught them off guard, but I was determined not to let it spoil the evening. "So seriously, what's up for the weekend?"

After dinner, Rachel and Catherine stood up to go excuse themselves for a minute, but I held Cath for a second. "I just need to show you something, please?" Rachel looked uncertain, but I promised her it would only be a second.

37
37
41 Followers
1...456789