The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faster and Faster I thrusted and deeper and deeper I pushed as I came closer and closer to climax. Ang grabbed my hips and pushed on my stomach all she could but she couldn't stop me. I increased the pace again and as I felt my orgasm building I grabbed the back of her head. Her hand slapped my stomach begging me to give her a breath but I was too close. I forced my cock down her throat as I started coming, holding my cock in as far as I could and exploding. Ang coughed and gagged and spit and cum splashed out over my balls and her face.

As I started coming down I released my grip and Ang fell onto the floor, spluttering and sucking in the breaths as she wiped her face. I pulled a couple of tissues out to wipe myself down and threw the box to her, walking back to my chair while I sipped myself back up.

"When you're ready take a seat." I offered as I sat back and watched her. She didn't look at me but grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped her mouth and face off, straightened her clothes up and sat.

"So can we expect Rachel today?" I asked as though nothing had happened. Angela wiped the tears her eyes had been weeping away and continued to gain her composure. "As far as I know. She is still not happy with our arrangement, you know."

"I know, but we will fix that next week. Tell her she is off the hook for the next couple of weeks as you have a couple of debts you need to pay off."

"But..." Angela goaded. I still wasn't sure about how much I wanted to tell her, and decided to continue to keep my cards close to my chest.

"But in fact she will start playing next Friday. It will be a fun game too, you will all be there." I said, smiling as sweetly as I could. Angela smiled back. "Why do I not like the sounds of that?"

"Women's intuition, and it is usually pretty spot on. Put it this way, of all the horrible things you beautiful young ladies will be doing for me, this will be the pinnacle. After Friday week, it will all be downhill, I promise."

"Fine, whatever. Speaking of what we will be doing..."

I handed Ang a group of tasks. "All designated to a couple of you, and I don't care which, as long as it is one of them. All clear?"

Angela looked over the cards and stood up, making her way to the door. "That all?"

"Angela, my dear, I have a very large piece of plastic I purchased from a sex shop near my house that will be inserted without any lubrication into the ass of the next one of you that forgets to call me sir, so you want to try that question again?"

"My apologies, will that be all, sir?"

"That it will, my dear, that it will."

Wednesday

Lisa came into my office first thing Wednesday with a bag, the contents of which were requested in task number 1. A couple of changes of clothes, general sizes but to match any of the girls. Rather than put the bag on the desk and run out before I could say anything though, she closed the door and sat down.

"I'm still pissed at what you did to Megan and I, you know Sir." "Even more pissed now that your little scheme to turn the tables backfired?" I responded, getting more upset each day at the attitudes my team of tramps was bringing to work each day.

"Actually, no."

"What do you mean, no? You have all been moping and bitching around here since you found out you weren't going to get your upper hand back, and Rachel has barely been here trying to avoid me and getting her legs spread."

Lisa looked over her shoulder out the window at Angela and Catherine, and then leant forward. "Rach hasn't been avoiding you, she's been avoiding Angela." OK, that was unexpected. "Think about it for a second. What have you walked into, and where has the resistance come from? It's not the loss of control that we are struggling with, because in case you hadn't noticed it, we are not all that averse to fucking your and each other's brains out. It's just the reason for the control being lost. Up until now, Angela and Catherine have run this little scheme and used the prospect of getting reamed, figuratively of course, combined with the cash in hand, to keep the rest of us in line. They go over to Jackson's place as much as the rest of us, and to be honest, Meg and I sneak a couple of extra visits in now and then anyway..."

"So what's with the attitude and avoiding me?"

Lisa frowned and looked over her shoulder. "You took the balance of power off Ang, and you have something on her, and the rest of us for that matter, and for the most part we're pissed at her for encouraging us along, giving you all that footage when she should have listened to us in the first place and..."

"And what?"

"We wanted to go straight to management. We wanted her to knock back the deal because we all knew where this would head. We would wind up in over our heads to someone else, but Angela wouldn't let up. She thought she could get you. And she was wrong. That day she came in and blew you, it was just to keep you on the track that you were calling the shots and we couldn't stab her in the back and go to management anyway."

I remembered that day. I hadn't said anything to her about what I wanted; she just walked in and did it. And following that, Catherine had said quite clearly that I had wanted sex before I had even mentioned it.

"Angela made sure you had something on your mind she could use against you, and you being a boy, followed along perfectly. But when that footage surfaced, she lost control. We sat down and talked it through and realised you had something on all of us except Rach, and now Angela is pushing Rach in front of you as much as she can to get her under the thumb like the rest of us, because Rach has no reason not to go to management, except our friendship."

"And I guess that's getting weaker by the day? You're all in the same boat as Ang..."

Yeah, but again, look at what you've walked into. Had this been any other group of girls in the company, you would have been spat at and dragged straight to management, but..."

"But what?"

Lisa sat back and crossed her legs. "Once upon a time there was a girl named Angela, who, while working in the accounts team, went to dinner with a client named Mr Jackson, among others. As the night progressed Angela was propositioned by Mr Jackson, repeatedly, and declining as many times as she was propositioned, money was finally mentioned. Unknown to Mr Jackson at this stage, Angela was intending on refusing him all the way to his place where she was going to fuck him till the sun came up, but when it became a profitable venture, she pushed the envelope. At first money was exchanged, but after a while Mrs Jackson, and yes there is a Mrs Jackson, started asking questions, so the venture was adjusted to be through the company."

I started putting two and two together.

"Now the only problem was she needed her colleagues in on her venture, so she introduced the possibility of a little extra cash to Catherine and I. When she mentioned Mr. Jacksons abilities between the sheets we jumped at the chance, and here we are. We're not fucking for money, Tom, we were fucking and getting paid. We had control and were getting satisfied, both in bed and in our hip pocket."

"But now you don't have that control, or Angela doesn't, and added to that there is a whole stack of footage out there that can get you into a world of trouble at home that didn't exist before" I replied.

"And all because you wanted to get your dick wet, something you could have done from the start, by the way." Lisa winked.

Hang on, she just winked at me.

Now there were three separate issues that needed to be addressed. Firstly, Lisa just winked at me. Um, yeah.

"Firstly (secondly actually) do you all think I am doing this only to get into your pants?"

Lisa stopped. "I fucking well hope so. If this is for some other form of sadistic pleasure, please let us know."

"Lis, one of the tasks on that list I gave out was to pick out some black and white clothing and hair bands. Was that done?"

"Um, yeah, but what's that got to do with this?"

"You, Ang, Catherine, and Ned are going to host a drinks night that is coming up that has everything to do with this. I have called in a couple of favours to keep us together and away from the prying eyes of the rest of the organisation, and even let a couple of indiscretions like Rach's leave and the monitor slide with people like Joanne, Sally and Piper."

Lisa's jaw dropped. Joanne, Sal and Piper were the PA's to the senior Exec. As Bill Taggart's PA, Joanne effectively ran the organisation for him, Sal also assisted HR and Piper was also the secretary to IT. More than that, each of them, and many others in the company, had had their fair share of run ins with the girls. On any given day it was an even money bet that they and all the other admin girls in the office wouldn't piss on my team if they were on fire.

"What we are going to do, in a show of appreciation and as a gesture that we in the accounting team are going to turn a new leaf, is host the PA's and Secretaries drinks night nest Tuesday."

A tear formed and slowly made its way down Lisa's cheek and she dropped her head as the realisation of the drivers behind all of this became clear to her. The animosity between these girls and almost every other female, and most males too, was evident every time they ran into each other. There was a long history of comments, gossip and glares and each of them justified. At the last Christmas party, Molly, one of the two receptionists, was heard to be told, by Angela no less, that she would one day make an ice-cream truck very happy husband.

Catherine and Joanne had been dragged into at least two counselling sessions and it was rumoured that Lisa had slept with Piper's husband, a few days before their wedding.

Being in a room with all of them, dressed in serving outfits and at their call and under my instruction was enough of a prospect to make anyone cry, I guess.

"Put yourself on their side of the fence, Lis. These are my friends, people I have worked with for years and people I have watched you 6 systematically break down for years. It is not just me that you're dues are to, it's everyone you have hurt. Go out and tell the others what the task is but don't mention who it is for. I'm happy for you to know, but I want my friends to see the look on their faces when they walk into that room."

Lisa nodded and went to stand, her head held very low and looking as though there were many more tears to come.

"And Lisa, the footage? Don't worry, follow instructions and smile doing it, and it will never see the light of day. But if your friends find out about it, a grab of a certain performance might find it's way to Piper's email. Got it?"

Lisa's face froze and she nodded slowly, making her way out of the office.

I stood up to follow her to the door and as she walked out I called Nerida over, and as she entered the office I closed the door and undid my belt. I can't help it; a crying girl gets me hard every time.

Thursday

I called Lisa and Rachel into my office first thing in the morning and closed the door. They both sat down and I sat on the edge of my desk in front of them. "Rachel, as you know, this little arrangement we have going on here is only going to work if you start playing ball. I know you have been rather reluctant to get yourself on film to date, so I want to make a deal with you. Next week we a very important function to host, and I still don't think you are up to it, so I will cut you a little more slack, but I want something from you, now."

Rach shifted uncomfortably in her chair but held my gaze. Lisa looked around the room, paying particular attention to the top of the bookcase. "No cameras, and no tricks today. Promise. I just want to know if there is anything else going on that is making you uncomfortable?" This was true, as the last thing I wanted was to tip her over the edge because there was something I didn't know about.

Rachel's right hand immediately went to her left, and I noticed a small silver ring on her left ring finger. "Are you engaged?"

"The wedding is in 2 months." Rachel said quietly. Then it all became clear.

"Rachel, I'll make you a deal. I want your legs open before your wedding, and in return, I won't get you on camera until after, and then only on your terms." Rach flinched. It was obvious she didn't want herself on film at all, but the truth was all this was only for show. I really wanted to make a deal not to fuck her until after next Friday.

"If you let me wait until after the wedding, I will let you do anything you want and tape it all. "

2 months was too long to wait, but it didn't matter, it was going to make next Friday all that sweeter.

"Last offer, I want to fondle and see you naked as often as I please. You flash your boobs every time you walk by the office. You open your legs every time my hand goes anywhere near them, and I'll wait until after you're hitched. But after that, its open slather. Deal?"

"Deal. Can you tell Ang?"

"Sure, now stand up." I walked over to her, opened her blouse and she lifted up her bra. Rachel without a doubt had the best tits in the room and I was happy for now just to see and have a little play with them.

"Good girl. Now scoot, I need a word with Lis for a second."

Rachel made her way to the door and closed it on the way out. As she did, Lisa stood up and started to hike up her skirt. "Not now, my dear. I have a favour to ask." I handed an overnight booking form for her for an Interstate destination and a bogus Itinerary. It was for Friday night, with her back in town Saturday.

"Bring something Slutty, and be prepared to live up to it." Lisa smiled and made her way out of the office.

Tuesday

Nerida had a free pass this week, so at lunch I called Angela, Catherine, Lisa and Megan. Lisa bought the contents of the bag from Task number two, white button up shirts, short black skirts and fishnet stockings, hair nets and bright red lipstick. When everything was accounted for we made our way up to reception. Being lunch, it was usually one of the secretaires manning the desk, but as I had put in a call earlier, Molly and Pam, the two usual receptionists, and Joanne sat waiting.

"Afternoon ladies!" I boomed as I walked in. It was incredibly amusing to see the girls freeze in their tracks at the sight of the receptionists and Jo waiting for them, and this was going to be priceless.

"Angela, girls, if you can follow Jo into the kitchen, she will show you what needs to be set up and where you can get changed."

"Get changed? Why aren't we just waiting until tonight to get changed?" Ang asked, more in fear than practicality.

"We need to be sure we are not unsuitably dressed for the chores ahead of us." I smiled.

I made my way into the room with Molly and helped with the set up. I didn't expect the girls to actually do anything, I just wanted to give Mol and Jo a crack at them before tonight's events. I had told them earlier that the event tonight was a surprise, so Jo and Mol played the part perfectly.

Jo escorted Angela and Lisa out, with the others coming out not yet changed to help with the chairs.

Angela had the white top done up almost all the way to the top, and hanging loosely over the skirt, which was pulled down as low as it could go. The fishnets looked hot, but the outfit wasn't quite right.

"What do you think Mol?" I asked.

"Not sure, hon. Depends on what look you were after. I don't think the stockings were a good choice for a corporate look." She said, still unaware of the new pecking order and expecting Angela to snap at any second.

"Well, here is what I was thinking." I walked up to Angela and undid the top two buttons, pulling the lapels down and getting the cleavage out. I then tucked the shirt in and pulled up the miniskirt to where the underwear was just out of sight. I turned to Molly and gave her a quizzical look.

Molly stood, arms folded, smiled and walked up to Angela. "That's the look that suits her best" she responded before leaning in and whispering "slut".

Angela stared at her, about to respond when I cleared my throat. She turned to me and then back to Molly, then just looked at the floor.

Molly gave a little chuckle and walked out of the room. I had just made her day.

Jo turned to Catherine and then back to me and said "please tell me that works with this one as well?"

I smiled and looked at both girls. "Get back in there and get changed. You know the look we want. We'll finish up here."

The four girls raced back into the kitchen and a few minutes later ran out the front door to a very cheerful "See you later girls" from Molly and Pam. I looked over at Jo and she was smiling from ear to ear. Tonight was going to be a LOT of fun!

At about ten to five, the four women were taken up to reception and ushered into the kitchen. Each changed for the night and fixed themselves up. There were about 20 people in attendance tonight, 12 secretaries and 8 senior staff, 3 of which were senior management, 5 guys that I had invited personally and all with a little grudge against my girls. As they finished up and started organising the trays of food and drinks, I touched up their outfits, making sure they were business enough to pass being in the office in front of others, but tarty enough to be embarrassed.

As the guests started to arrive, I pulled all the girls in away from eyeshot of the people coming. Lisa looked more and more nervous as the time approached, but the others held their nerve, and I was happy she hadn't blabbed. "Now listen. I will be keeping an eye on all of you, and there are a couple of rules for you to follow, apart from the usual. Number one, Manners. Not one word in anger retaliation or spite. If someone in there calls you a slut, you say thank you and walk away."

The girls threw each other a quizzical look and were about to ask who would be calling them anything like that, but I persisted. "Rule two. You are waitresses, not here for a good time. Keep the glasses full, the food going and don't engage in any conversation longer than a few seconds. Rule 3. Clothes. Yours and theirs stay on. Yeah, I know, but they all tie in nicely with Rule 4. You. Normally any guests having a bit to drink might get friendly with the help and go for a feel, only to get their hand slapped away. Tonight you are open for business, so in other words if someone wants to grab your breasts, you pause for a second, Rule two, thank them, Rule one, and move on. They try to take either their or your clothes off, you can apologise and move on, but only when they go too far."

The looks I was getting were good, but I couldn't help but smile knowing who was waiting for them.

"Now none of the guests are aware of this rule, so you might be lucky and get out of tonight with only a couple of faint brushes, but I see anyone acting to the contrary, and you are in deep shit. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir" they responded in unison. "I am going out to welcome everyone, so count to 10 and follow me out, trays and smiles at the ready and remember, above all, not one bad word or sign from any of you."

I turned and made my way out to a room of colleagues I had quietly worded up and they were all looking in anticipation. After a second, Lisa came out, head bowed and skirted the room followed by Angela and Catherine, heads held high and as proud as they could manage. As they entered the room Angela's eyes followed Lisa, wondering what she was doing, but then refocussed and she froze in her tracks. The room stared back, smiling from ear to ear as the whispers stared in rapid succession. Catherine too froze and as Megan followed them out she ducked around Angela to get by and catching a glimpse of the room, nearly lost her balance.

I walked over to them slowly, drew a smile on my face as a sign to smile and told them to continue.

1...34567...9