The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roll over, I'll fuck you from behind." I let her up and she rolled herself over, grabbing my cock and finding her pussy for me again as I slammed back into her. I had the feeling this wasn't so much of an act any more.

Lisa grabbed the desk as I started to control my thrusting. I had cum once, meaning the second orgasm was a fair way off still, but I wanted to hold out and take up the offer of the anal. As I slowed my thrusting, I traced a finger down her spine and through the crack of her ass, then traced the rim of her entrance with my finger. She turned her head to the side and smiled. "You dirty fucker. You want it?"

"What do you think?" I responded, pushing my finger in slowly. Lisa closed her eyes in pleasure. "Lube it up a bit for me?" she asked, and leant forward relaxing herself as much as possible. She was telling the truth. She had done this before!

I gathered up as much sweat and cum off her back and pussy as I could and worked it in there, adding some spit for good measure. I pulled out of her pussy and pulled her back, whispering in her ear to tell Meg what was happening.

"Ever seen someone take it up the ass, Meg? Cause I am about to be reamed!" Megan's hand was still going nuts in her underwear and I found out later that by that stage she was approaching her third orgasm, quite the little voyeur!

"Oh god, he's pushing it in. Oh, fuck, nice and steady. My god you're big." She said as I forced myself into the entrance. I went slowly at first, waiting for her to get used to the size. After a couple of seconds, I pushed in a bit further. A couple more and another thrust and I was all the way in.

I started thrusting in and out and the feeling was fantastic. Lisa held on to the desk with both hands and had her head tilted back at me.

"Fuck me, Fuck that ass, boss. That's it." She whispered. I flicked my head towards Meg. Lisa turned to Meg and smiled.

"If it is the last thing you do on earth babe, get a guy to fuck you in the ass. This guy, if possible. He is so deep in me he's going to push breakfast back out my mouth in a second."

With that, Meg brought herself to a phenomenal orgasm. She gripped the arm of her chair and convulsed a couple of times before relaxing.

Watching her get off and the tightness of Lisa's rectum pushed me over the edge. I leant forward and whispered "I'm coming."

"Do it, cum in my ass. Blow that load right up into my bowels, you fucker." Lisa screamed as she gripped the edge of the desk.

I grabbed her hip in one hand and her shoulder in the other and thrusted a couple more times before letting loose. I dumped what felt like just as much semen in her ass as I had in her mouth earlier and collapsed on top of her, sliding out slowly.

"That was great, Lis." I panted. She slowly raised herself up off my desk and I dropped back into my chair. "My pleasure, boss. Now stay there, let me fix you up a bit."

She grabbed a couple of wet wipes and gave me a mini sponge bath. I got dressed as Lisa wiped herself down and went for her clothes.

"That was great, sir. Just what I needed. Maybe again sometime?"

"Anytime Lisa, anytime!" I smiled.

That night I grabbed the camera and transferred the file to my computer at home, saving it with the first file. I jerked off again watching it before going to bed. The quality was perfect and the plan was coming together nicely.

Friday

At lunch on Friday I met Jim at the hotel and we fixed cameras in the lounge room and bedroom to make sure we captured all the action and he and Megan could move around the apartment at ease without him having to worry about getting her on the right angle.

After we had everything fixed, I went back to the office and called Megan in. I had a rock hard cock from the thought of what was to happen and decided to let it out on one of the others.

"Yes sir?" Megan purred, peeking her head in the door. "Come in Meg. Just wanted to check you were right for tonight? Jim is really looking forward to it. I told him you would rock his world so you aren't going to let me down, are you?"

"Absolutely not, sir. Everything will go off without a hitch."

"Thanks Meg. Give me a call on this number if there are any problems and pop in to my office first thing Monday, OK? I want to hear all about it and make sure he treated you right." I scribbled down my mobile number and handed it to her. She came over to the desk and grabbed the number, walking straight back to the door. It hit me that she was nervous about being asked to put out and didn't want to come too close.

I smiled, dismissed her and called Nerida back in. She came in and I asked her to close the door, undoing my fly and pushing back from my desk to give her some room.

Saturday

The next morning I sent Jim a text message to ensure the coast was clear and went in to help him get the cameras out of the room and back to my place to check the footage. As weird as it was to watch by own brother having sex, the footage of Megan was perfect. Anyone seeing that would have no idea she was there against her will and that was exactly what I wanted.

We scooted off for lunch and a game of golf courtesy of the girls, and that night I curled up in front of the computer to watch the footage in more detail and jerk off before hitting the pillow.

Monday

Monday morning, as per my request, Megan came in to my office. I asked her to close the door and called her around to my side of the desk. I patted the desktop and she sat up, crossing her legs and turning them side on.

"So, how did you go?" I asked, running a finger up her leg.

"It went well, I think. You have spoken to him, I take it? Was he pleased?" she said, shifting away from my hand a little.

"He believed all of it, so as far as that is concerned; you played the role well very well. Regarding your performance, I think his exact words were 'She fucks like a young pro. Not quite enough practice but the intentions are there." I lied. His actual quote was she was phenomenal. The best he's ever had, but I didn't want her to know that.

"Oh..." She looked like she had been slapped in the face. I wasn't quite expecting her to be disappointed in not performing as well as she thought she did. I grabbed her knees, one in each hand and separated them slowly. After a second, she acquiesced and let me in, leaning back slightly but looking very uncomfortable. I didn't really know where I was going with this, but forged ahead anyway. I had no intention of fucking her, as I had my eye on another of the girls, the only one that had escaped attention so far.

"Nothing to worry about, like I told you earlier, he has been around a bit so I would have been more disappointed the better you had done. He likes his girls very trampy." I slid my hands slowly up her legs and came into contact with her underwear. I decided on a course of action and every second looking forward more and more to calling the beautiful young Nerida in.

I grabbed either side of the underwear and nudged a pull, hinting for her to lift her bum up. She did and I slid them off. Instead of moving my hands back up her skirt, I put the underwear in her jacket pocket and stood up, pulling her to her feet. "Mention to the others about the addition to the dress code. Next time my hands go wandering, I would like them not to be impeded, no matter who it is." I smacked her on the ass and she hopped off the desk and skipped out of the office.

As soon as she was out I picked up the phone and called Ang on her extension. I told her to speak to Megan about the new instructions, and then send Ned in.

A few minutes later I received an email from Gail Monterey, the senior HR representative of the company, inviting me to a meeting with my team. I stuck my head out of the office to grab the team as fast as I could but before I could get a word in, Ang and Cathy were on their way to me. I held the door open and let them in. They came in and Ang went directly to my chair, Cathy to the smaller one.

I stood in the middle of the office knowing this would come and very impressed they would spring it on me the way they had.

"Just for a minute shut your mouth and listen. Trust me; you might make it out of this in one piece yet." Ang said, the smugness dripping from every word. "The way we figure it our situation has changed a bit. You see, we now have evidence that you know all about the little fund scam we have going on and with your authorisations from last week, you are now more of a, what's the word, Cathy?"

"Accomplice, I think is the one you're after, my dear." Cathy responded. "Yeah that's it, an accomplice."They had been rehearsing this. It was actually amusing. I needed this chat for my little plot to move to the next stage.

"Couple that with eye witnesses coming out the wazoo of you and us gallivanting around the countryside and our testimony about the sexual blackmail you have forced on us, and I'd say it looks a lot worse for you than it did for us when this whole thing kicked off. What do you say, SIR?"

Moment to shine. "Yeah, I think you would have it pretty much right on the money there, my little sex toy." Smiles wiped. They weren't expecting that one. "But just before we get into what you were thinking of getting into, do me a favour and whack that into the PC for me. Tell me what it brings up."

I pulled out a memory stick I was carrying around since the little love in Ang and Lisa had engaged in and tossed it to Ang as Cathy leapt up out of her seat and walked around to the other side.

Game

Ang plugged it in and opened the files up. A few minutes and a couple of keyboard taps later she stood up, picked up the monitor and threw it on the ground as hard as she could. "YOU FUCK! YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING CUNT!"

Set

"Now, this little chat tomorrow, let's think this through. Is there anything on that stick do you think that might contradict anything you would like to raise with HR? Because personally, I don't see any coercion or evidence of blackmail at all. What's more, if you had have seen young Lisa and Megan's performances, instead of chucking a hissy fit and smashing the monitor, they were downright begging for it. Much like I trust you will if you don't want me to send this to your various family members and colleagues, HR and as many dodgy internet sites as humanly fucking possible..."

Match

They stood there in stark silence. Tears welled up in the eyes and they knew they were backed into a corner. Angela, Cathy and Nerida were all wedded, Nerida rather newly. As far as I knew the others had partners and I think one was even engaged. I had myself a little harem and there wasn't a thing they could do about it. I don't know if you have seen in the news of late, but women reporting rape and sexual blackmail have a habit of being laughed out of Dodge when footage of them doing what they say they were forced to of their own free will and rather enthusiastically at that turns up.

Lisa and Meg were going to be the most ropable. I asked them to play the role and they did. In actual fact, the worse they did, the better off they would have been, as I wouldn't have been able to use the footage. It would have been too contradictory.

"You didn't think this might happen?" Cathy asked Ang, her anger almost more towards Angela than me, and then it hit me.

Angela had said play along until we have him over a barrel. I couldn't stop smiling. This was priceless.

Ang and Cathy stormed out of the office. The others followed suit, obviously expecting me to be the upset one. None of them returned for the day and I flipped an excuse for them to the business and called IT to replace the monitor that had been broken in a 'Counselling session' I was having with a member of my team that had let her emotions get away from her.

Tuesday

The next morning the office was as sparse as it was yesterday, but at around ten, the girls all came in together. After the ritualistic coffee and sort out, they had settled down and I noticed Rachel was not yet in.

I stuck my head out the door and called Angela in. Upon return to my PC, I noticed a cancellation of our meeting with HR in my inbox. Angela came in and stood at the door, leaving it open. She had been crying.

"Where's Rach?" I asked, deciding not to push for sex.

"Sick" was the meek little response. "Is she sick or just a bit sick of what she has been put in the middle of?"

Angela glared at me. I knew from that look that, work wise, this was going to be a very productive week. It was a clear 'don't come near me for a while or I'll bite it off' look, and it was head down bum up and work like crazy hoping to escape my advances.

I also noticed, however, that they were all still complying with the new dress regulations, and decided not to enquire about the underwear situation.

Angela closed the door and sat down. She motioned to say something, but paused and stood up again. She turned side on and raised her skirt to show me that she was indeed not wearing underwear. "I was going to let it go this week. You seem to be going through a bit of a rough trot." I smiled.

Angela sat back down and gave me a puzzling little look. Maybe my small show of sympathy for her feelings caught her off guard. I would not have been surprised, I'm sure to her I was the devil incarnate. Her plan had backfired and she had sold herself and her friends down the river.

"Rachel doesn't want to come in this week. What happened yesterday rocked her a little bit, and as there is no evidence of her on your little collection" she gulped. Not what she wanted to call it, but she pressed on, "she is rather averse to engaging in anything that will put her in the same position as the rest of us."

At that point it occurred to me that they didn't know I also had no evidence of Cathy on tape, and reminded myself not to let that one out of the bag.

"What will it take" Ang continued "to remove her from our equation?"

This I hadn't expected. Ang raised her fingers to her blouse, but I raised a hand to say stop. "Nothing like that." I reassured her. "Don't get me wrong, she isn't getting out of this, but her not wanting to take part is not going to get in the way. She will be in the same boat as the rest of you and I will be depending on you to keep it that way. I guess you have plenty of motivation to."

Angela raised an eyebrow. I knew it was a cryptic answer, but now definitely was not the time to explain. I doubt I would have lived through the week if I had.

"Just get her in here and reassure her. She can have the week, but if she isn't here Monday, she'll need a doctor's certificate, because I won't cover for her after that." Angela smiled and thanked me. She stood to leave and I stopped her on the way out. "And Ang, as for the rest of this week, the dress code stands, and my hands go where they want to, but as for your extra chores, let them know I won't push. Consider it a five working day moratorium to get used to the idea."

"And next week?" she responded, half way out the door. "My office, first thing. We kick it off with what we are going to kick every work week off with."

"Yes, Sir." Ang said, dropping her head as she turned and left.

Thursday

All week the office had been quiet. I had used it to catch up on some outstanding reporting that had been making way for my little harem construction, but a promise is a promise. Every now and then I had caught Cathy or Lisa in a corner and copped a quick feel, and as the week progressed, they were more and more receptive, although still definitely not happy.

At around 9.30 on Thursday morning Rachel came in to the office. It threw me on one count because I was not expecting her in until next week, but also on another front, because she was wearing slacks and a cardigan. Angela stood up to come over to me, but I stopped her and motioned it was fine. "This week only" I said, loud enough for Angela and Rachel to hear, and both girls sat down and got straight back to work.

About an hour later, after I had come back down from a meeting upstairs, Lisa came into my office and closed the door. "Why are you being so nice now?" she asked. "I'm not an arsehole, Lis. I'm not going to stop, but it's pretty obvious you girls are not happy and I don't want to completely turn your lives into out and out hell. Sure I want sex, but I also don't want to risk this all coming out by acting like a prick to you when you obviously can't handle it."

Lisa smiled and made her way over to the desk. "For your information, and so you don't get any nasty surprises, Cathy and I are wearing underwear this week. Angela, Meg and Rachel next week and Nerida the week after. Use your brain and don't ask why." Loud and clear. I opened up my outlook calendar and made the note.

As I did so, Lisa came over to the desk. "I have another little request too, if that's OK?" She said. I stopped typing and sat back. "Yeah..." I responded.

"It's my husband's birthday tomorrow and I wanted to treat him. You see I have done so for the last few birthdays and he has dropped a couple of hints about the steak restaurant over in the casino and, well, I won't be able to afford it without dipping into the bank." She leaned back against the desk and cocked a knee out. A hint of a smile seeped out. "And..." I goaded.

"And I was hoping if I gave you what I could I might get a bit of an advance?"

I pushed back from the desk and turned. Lisa dropped to her knees and unzipped my trousers. "Deal?" she asked. This girl wasn't silly. She wanted to hear it before paying the piper.

"Deal, sweetie." I answered, and laid back. Lisa pulled my cock out and gave me a very good licking. After a few seconds she took it all into her mouth. I cupped my hands around her neck and played with her head, increasing and decreasing the tempo. I pulled her off and slammed her back on, guided her down to my balls and even slapped my cock on her forehead and cheeks a couple of times. Lisa responded to every little push and before I knew it, was coming very hard.

She fixed me up and stood back up again. "Send the debit request in and I will get it signed." I said as she made her way back out. After she left I finished entering in the weeks the girls were 'out of action' and sent a very non-detailed email around letting them all know I was aware.

Monday

First thing Monday morning I as the girls filed in, I called Ang into my office. As she came in I closed the door behind her. She stopped in the middle of the room as I moved around behind her. "Do you remember what we discussed last week about setting up something to kick the week off with?" I asked, and with a suddenness that surprised her, Pushed her over to the desk and face down onto it. I grabbed the bottom of her dress and lifted it up as roughly as I could without ripping it while pressing all of my weight down on her back, trapping her in a very exposed position.

Ang gripped the desk and gave a whimper, but nothing more as my hand explored a pantiless crotch. I forced a finger inside her cunt and another played with her ass. After a second or two of playing and getting myself nice and hard, I pulled her up by her hair and forced her down onto her knees. With a handful of her hair holding her head right where I wanted it, I unzipped my pants and pulled the boxers out of the way.

I grabbed the base of my cock and forced it into Ang's mouth. She was as cooperative as she could be despite the surprise, but frankly I didn't care. I knew what I wanted and I knew the message I wanted to get across, and this was it.

"Suck it, suck it you little whore. Fucking get it all in there." I spat at her while I pumped her face up and down on my shaft. I spread her hair out at the back and guided my fingers through it, grabbing both sides of her head firmly and steadily increased the tempo, forcing myself further and further down her throat. After a few deep thrusts she started to gag, but I didn't stop. She could cough and puke as much as she wanted when I had come.

123456...9