The Open Lotus Retreat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked the path to our cottage, we saw several people sitting on the rocks near the stream. Some were doing yoga, some appeared to be meditating, one woman was simply sunning herself-all were naked. I could see the excitement in Connie's eyes with each nude person we passed on our way up the path.

"I can't wait to get these clothes off, Robbie. I'm so excited; we're going to have a wonderful time. My pussy is absolutely dripping," she cooed, as we walked the path to our cottage.

I didn't know if it was that little purple pill that started kicking in, or what, but I felt a tingle of excitement in my groin as well as we walked by the nude people along the stream. I also noticed that I was actually noticing the women and their attributes; something I hadn't done very much of before. Was that because they were naked, or was it that pill kicking in; either way I enjoyed the sensation and the half hard-on it produced.

Once inside, Connie stripped out of her clothes immediately. She then went from room to room checking out the place and opening up the windows to air it out.

"Get out of your clothes, and let's go for a walk," she said to me as she returned to the living-room, where I stood wondering what to do next. Even though I had seen the others out there nude, I felt nervous about stripping right down to nothing and walking around outside. I had never been to a nude beach or anything like that. My inner compass was all out of whack.

"Shouldn't we unpack?" I asked, delaying the inevitable.

"There's plenty of time for that later, or we can do it tomorrow, for that matter. When in Rome...," she said, as she waved her arms in front of her naked body and smiled.

I took off my clothes and and smiled at her as my half hard cock displayed itself prominently.

"Wow, look at you," she said, devilishly as she came to me and hugged me and then grabbed my cock and stroked it. We kissed for a minute and then she got down on her knees and took me into her mouth. As she sucked me, my cock rocketed to a fully engorged hard-on, and I felt my sexual energy course through my groin like I was eighteen again. I hadn't felt that rush of sexual energy in a long time. Connie soon stopped sucking me and stood up. She playfully stroked my cock for a moment as she smiled up at me, and then she stopped stroking, and patted my ass, and said, "It looks like that pill might be doing something for you, but I don't want you to cum yet, dear. The day is still young and who knows what's in store for us out there this afternoon, or tonight for that matter."

After lathering up with sunscreen, we headed outside clad only in sandals and sunglasses. Part of me felt like a naughty little kid again, free and getting away with something. The other part of me was full-on self conscious and wanted to cover up. My hard-on from Connie sucking had diminished some, but remained in a half mast state, which was not normal for me, but it felt good to be swinging half hard and free.

As we walked the path along the stream we saw a sign labeled 'Beach', with an arrow heading up the path. Connie and I looked are each other with a quizzical expression; we both wondered what sort of beach there could be in a rocky mountainous area. As we continued along the path to the beach, the sunlight dappled through the tree lined path and a slight breeze felt good on my skin, especially my cock and balls. The naughtiness of walking outside naked, coupled with the cool breeze kept me in a half aroused state.

The path soon broke through the tree line and opened up to a wider area. The stream here was naturally dammed by sandstone ledge; this created a long and wide pool. On the path side of the pool there was a wide flat eroded sandstone rock that formed a beach of sorts. There were twenty or so naked people at the beach. Some were wading in the water, others lying on towels sunbathing and others standing around talking in small groups. We passed by one grouping, a man with three women standing in a circle and talking. The guy was slowly stroking his cock while he nonchalantly conversed with the women; none of the woman seemed to mind. We passed another couple on a beach towel; the woman was slowly stroking the man's hard cock while they talked. It didn't look like they were about to engage in sex, but rather it was as if she was petting her pet.

"Connie, over here," I heard in my left ear. Both Connie and I turned and I saw two of the people from our recent shuttle bus ride to the resort. These were two of the folks on the bus that had occupied Connie the most in conversation. As I recalled the bus ride, Connie seemed to enjoy their conversation the most, so when she dragged me over to them by the arm I didn't resist much.

"Robert, you remember Sue and Doug, from the shuttle bus?" Connie asked as we came up to the couple. I had barely paid attention to them on the bus, so I wanted to say 'no', but I was polite and said, "Yes, of course." But, now that they were standing there naked in front of me, and perhaps it was the effects of the little purple pill, I was suddenly really interested in Sue's body. She was a blond. A true blond by the looks of her neatly trimmed pubic hair that didn't look dyed because there were just a few gray hairs mixed in with her blond snatch. Her body was nicely toned for someone who looked to be about our age, late forties I guessed. She had nice hips and a slender waist, and her breasts were mouth watering lobes of flesh about the size of a small cantaloupe. Her face was pretty, with blue eyes and a cute nose, and I loved her long blond hair set in a ponytail. My cock jumped another inch harder.

"Robert, that was rude. Now roll your tongue back into your mouth," Connie chided me with a nervous laugh.

"What?" I said, completely in the dark.

"That was some leer, Robbie. It was plain to see, you fucked Sue with your mind. You need to learn to be a little more subtle, dear" she explained. I didn't know whether Connie was teasing me or not; the nervous edge in voice threw me off guard.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not use to being out amongst all this nudity," I said sheepishly to Sue, while blushing.

"It's okay, darlin. I kinda enjoyed it," Sue said in a southern accent. "Besides, ain't that what we're here for?" She continued as she slowly twirled around to show off her backside. And her ass did not disappoint either. "And, I appreciate the compliment, honey," she said with a sly smile as she looked down at my hardening cock and then gesturing to it with her hand. She then extended her hand to me in a southern lady like fashion, slightly cupped with her fingers pointing downward. I took her hand and gently shook it.

I looked at Connie with a smug expression.

"I'm sorry, Robbie," Connie said, and then she turned to Sue and added, "I guess I'm just a little nervous myself."

"It's okay, Connie. Ain't no harm in look-in. Besides,we're here to share one another and explore our sexuality. Ain't that right, Doug."

"That's right. Susan here would have been insulted if your husband hadn't given her at least a once over with his eyes," Doug gallantly jumped in, saving Connie from any further embarrassment. And I could see his eyes dancing all over Connie as he talked; he was taking the opportunity to mind fuck my wife while he was at it. And why wouldn't he, as hot as his wife was, Connie was every bit as stunning, and then some. I'm not sure Connie noticed Doug's perusal, or maybe she did, and if she did, this time she enjoyed being on the receiving end.

I reached my hand to Doug and the slender but tone muscles of his arm popped as he firmly grasped it. "Really pleased to meet you folks," he said with a big charmer's smile, as we shook hands. I couldn't help but notice Doug's half hard cock looked to be about the same size and shape as mine.

"Do you know anyone else here?" asked Sue, directing the question mostly to Connie.

"No, we don't," Connie answered.

"Well then, please, won't you join us for dinner tonight?"

"Yes, we'd like that," Connie answered without hesitation, or consulting me.

"And, tell me, dear, what workshop did you-all sign up for tonight?" Sue asked Connie.

"Her First Pussy," Connie answered, and then blushed.

"Us too," Sue said with a lustful smile, and then the tip of her tongue brushed her lips as her gaze wandered over my wife's body. I could see goose bumps form on Connie's skin.

"Well, we'll see you at the happy hour then," I said as I dragged Connie away.

Connie was quiet as we continued our walk along the sandstone beach.

"What's going through your mind?" I asked her.

"Nothing. They seem nice."

"Are you thinking you'd want to have sex with them?"

"I'm just a little nervous, that's all. Look, I am sorry I was a little jumpy back there. I do want this, all this, everything this place can offer, that's why we're here. I want this with every ounce of my being, but I have to admit, I've got butterflies in my stomach. It's a good nervous, though. I can't wait to get into some kind of sexual situation, but still I am a little nervous about it. It has been over twenty five years since I've done anything with anyone else, and it wasn't as if I had a lot of experience before you."

I didn't say anything. I just let her words hang there. Connie was so strong willed about exploring her sexuality; to the point that she was willing to breakup our marriage. It was humbling to see her a little anxious about it.

"How about you? You okay?" Connie inquired. Before I could answer she added, jokingly "you sure enjoyed looking Sue up and down. She's got a hot body, hasn't she!"

"Yes, she does," I added. "I'm surprised that I'm actually a little turned on about the idea of fucking her. I haven't thought about another woman for as long as we've been married."

"Oh, Robbie, I'm so glad to hear that. That pill must be working for you," Connie said as she wrapped her hands around my right arm and pulled herself close to me as we continued to leisurely walk along the water's edge.

"You don't mind?" I just had to ask. Still unsure of my footing in this new world we were about to dive into.

"What?"

"That I got excited by Sue."

"Of course not, Robbie. Look, I want you to feel free to explore anyone here at the camp, at anytime. You have my permission. And I want you to grant me your permission too. Okay. I don't want to feel as if I have to protect your feelings. No jealousy, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," I said, not really knowing how to process the thought of being free to explore others and at the same time not feeling jealous when I see Connie with others. The effects of the little purple pill aside, my brain wasn't used to this. I was lusting after another woman for the first time in over twenty five years. I was scared as hell to have these new sensations, but at the same time, and for this first time , my cock wanted it. For me personally, I never really got the old adage 'Men think with their little head'. Oh sure I knew what it meant, but I never felt it myself, but now I could feel the lust swelling in me and I liked it, but it was strange, yet intoxicating.

Back at the cottage, while Connie unpacked, I went through a packet of rules and helpful tips for a successful stay at Sex Camp. Within the written instructions was a warning that under no uncertain terms were photos to be taken while at the camp, and a reminder that you signed off on that when you signed the Conditions of Stay contract. If anyone took a photo and posted it on the web, the camp would be forced to take legal action. Another rule: No is NO. Anyone forcing themselves on anyone else would be expelled, with no refund, and depending on the offense, legal action might be necessary. Also within the packet was a login id and password for a private inter-campus intranet site with no connection to the outside web. On the private website was a schedule of activities, a list of seminars and workshops, and a chat group and forum for connecting, and hooking up with other campers.

Connie came out from the bedroom and asked, "How do I look?"

I looked up from my reading, and Connie looked stunningly sexy standing there in the late afternoon light. She was dressed in a black sheer, see through blouse with no bra. Her ample breasts stood on their own, meaty and strong, and her large nipples punctuated two dimples in the see through material. She wore a long black skirt with a slit up the side, and the slit went all the way to her hip bone. As she walked the skirt opened and closed at the slit, and it was clear she had no panties on.

"When did you get that?" I inquired.

"I bought it online before we left home. I wanted to surprise you. Do you like?"

"Yes. Most definitely, but are you sure that's dressed enough? They mentioned we had to dress for dinner."

"Oh, given the context of this place, I think it's just about right," she said as she put in her earrings.

"Well, given that, what am I to wear? I don't have anything see through," I joked.

"Would you had let me buy some see through pants for you before we came?" Connie laughed.

"Probably not."

"I thought so. Just put on your white linen pants, those Jamaican island looking ones, and that red Hawaiian shirt. Keep it unbuttoned a little. You look sexy in that," she suggested.

The happy hour was just off the dining hall on a large patio overlooking a garden that meandered down to the stream. Overhead was a trellis where a flowering vine intertwined. The late afternoon light bathed the patio in warm sexy hues. An outdoor bar was against the building. When we arrived, there were already somewhere between fifty or sixty couples mingling about. The age range of the couples were from thirty-something to fifty-something.

The waitresses were attractive young girls, I guessed to be just barely twenty two. They were all dressed in a very sexy, short, see through black cocktail waitress dress with just a G-string on underneath. A tiny symbolic white frilly apron adorned the front near their belly button, but not obstructing the view of their G-string. White frilly trim lined the collar and sleeves, paying homage to a servant's attire. Their breasts were clearly visible through the sheer material. As a cute long legged brunette waitress walked by I saw that the sheer dress was cut up in the back revealing her bare ass cheeks. The young buff male waiters were equally scantily clad. Their uniforms consisted of a black bow tie, a too short black vest that was cut low and revealed their pecs, and a black jockstrap G-string underwear. The waitstaff was definitely eye candy and adding to the sexually charged atmosphere.

Connie's sixth sense on how to dress for dinner was spot on. Most of the other female Sex Campers were also dressed in very revealing clothes. I recognized many of them from the beach, and as sexually charged as being naked at the beach was earlier, seeing these women in their sheer sexy outfits was a whole other level of sexual brain stimulation; my lust was coursing through my veins in a way that was still so foreign to me. The men on the other hand were dressed like me, summer casual. My eyes were dancing with delight as we mingled the room. I hadn't had even a drink and yet I felt high, high on lust.

We soon spied Doug and Sue near the outer corner of the patio overlooking the garden. They were talking with another couple. We slowly made our way over to them while smiling and offering light introductions to the other guests we passed on the way. With each couple we passed my eyes fixated on what the woman was wearing. It was a sexual feast for the eyes, a parade of prominently displayed breasts, bellies, crotches, and asses. I had never ogled other women before, and now I couldn't stop. My brain was dripping with lust.

"Oh, Connie, don't you look ravishing," Sue blurted out as we approached. Sue was dressed in a little summer mini dress with a plunging low cut front that could not contain her melon sized breasts. Her summer dress was so short her blond pubic hair peeked out at the hem. Connie pulled her skirt slit open to reveal just how high up the slit went and that she was naked underneath. The two ladies laughed and lightly touched each other's arm. Then Sue leaned in and kissed Connie on the lips. The kiss was long and sultry; it was as if the two were long lost lovers.

"Oh, where are my manners," Sue suddenly said as she pulled her lips off Connie's. "Connie, Robert, this is Nate, and Jane." Connie looked flushed from Sue's kiss, the tip of her tongue traced her lips in search of Sue's essence.

We shook hands with Nate and Jane, and exchanged greetings.

"We met them on the beach today, shortly after you two left us," Sue continued. "They're from Seattle. Aren't they just adorable."

Nate and Jane were a young thirty-something couple, much younger than Connie and myself, or Doug and Sue. Jane was thin, but not skinny, with dark hair and blue eyes. She exuded an edgy exotic look. She wore oversized dark rimmed glasses and pink lipstick. Her complexion was milky white. Her fingers were tattooed with delicate lotus flowers and roses. Her neck tattooed with a yin-yang symbol; within the yin side was a image of a vulva, and within the yang side an image of an erect penis. Her nose and eyebrows were pierced. For her top, she wore only a barely there black lace shelf bra with her milky white breasts on full display. Her nipples were pierced with silver rings, and a silver chain connected each nipple ring and draped down to connect to a waist chain that then connected up to a chain around her neck. For her bottom, she wore a low rise pleated ruffle mini skirt. As I took in her exotic charms, I wondered why such a young couple was hanging around Sue and Doug.

"Nate is into MILFs," Jane offered, as if she read my mind.

"Oh," I said, taken a little aback. "and you?" I added not knowing what else to say at that moment.

"Oh, I'm up for anything," Jane answered with a sly smile. "MILFs, DILFs, younger, older, people our own age. It's all good."

"Nate had mentioned earlier, that they both have had some experience swapping and swinging," Doug chimed in.

"Just a little experience," Nate added. "I don't want to make it sound more than it is. We met and were successful with two other couples over a three year period, so we're not exactly seasoned pros. We've met a few other couples that we didn't quite click with so we didn't follow through with anything. It's tough to find the right situation."

"And look, Jane here wears her bisexuality on her neck. Don't ya, honey," Sue chimed in, and then leaned in to Jane and kissed her neck. "I just love that tattoo. Don't you just love it, Doug. I might have to borrow your idea, honey. Doug, what do you think, maybe on my butt."

A lovely redhead waitress with cute freckles, a pony tail, and a divine smile came over to us and took our drink order. My mouth watered at her lovely small breasts with pointy nipples poking at her see through waitress uniform. I glanced at her G-string and was rewarded with the sight of a sheer G-string that did not hide her fiery bush. My cock jumped as she spun around to walk away and her two lovely ass globes swayed a taunting beat side to side. I shuddered as the lust took hold of me in a way that I've never felt before. Connie noticed my hyper aroused state and came over to me.

"You okay, Tiger? Those pills doing their thing? Is this too much for ya?" She said in a concerned low voice.

"Yeah...I don't know, Connie. I've never experienced anything like this before. I'm totally unmoored here. I have an over whelming urge to get off. I need to cum, now," I said in as low a voice as I could under the circumstances.

"Just hold off a little longer, Robbie. I'm sure we're going to get into something with Sue and Doug tonight, and maybe even Jane and Nate, who knows."