The Open Lotus Retreat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies in their chairs looked at each other mischievously, wondering what other odd jobs Dr. Allen had her do, no doubt.

"You are in 'Her First Pussy', if that's not the workshop you signed up for, or intend to crash, crashers are welcome BTW, you're in the wrong place."

Giggles from the ladies.

"Gentlemen, you are here to simply witness your significant other and her induction into the wonderful world of girl-girl love. Feel free to take your clothes off and masturbate if you get excited.

"You may have noticed this room is setup for sex. This is the V-Orgy room. V for vulva. No, we don't start at A; there are only three orgy rooms, P and B are the others-P or penis and B for bondage. You'll be in these rooms a lot this summer. They're used not only for workshops, but for Wednesday and Saturday night Orgies.

"Okay, so let's get started. Ladies, I presume that you are all virgins at eating pussy. Anyone have any experience at all? Maybe just a lick?"

One of the ladies, a flat chested brunette, raised her hand. Leslie asked her to give some details.

"It was a one time thing. During high school...I must have been only fifteen...still a virgin...my friend Cassie and I were hanging out in my bedroom talking boys and sex and stuff. Then we started practicing kissing on each other. Cassie asked me if I would feel her up, so she'd know what it was like when a boy did it. We were soon feeling each other up. We both got very excited and soon our hands were inside each other's pants, and then we were French kissing and masturbating each other. I was almost at the point of orgasm, and I think Cassie was too, when she asked me if I've ever licked a pussy. Of course I said no, and she confessed she and her cousin had tried it once, and that she'd like to try it again, with me. I knew it was wrong, but I was so hot, I wanted it. I never answered her, I simple removed my clothing and spread my legs. Cassie went down on me and then I on her. It was wonderful-we both had an orgasm. But, shortly after that Cassie got a boyfriend and then she gave me the cold shoulder and our friendship fell apart. That was the only time I've ever had an experience with another girl. But, I dream of doing it again. Almost a day doesn't go by when I don't think of that day with Cassie. That's why we're here, my husband, Roger, and I, I want to finally get to relive that childhood experience."

A small round of applause broke out amongst the ladies for the flat chested brunette, and the ladies sitting next to her reached a hand to her in support.

"Thank you for sharing that. What is your name?" Leslie asked.

"Cheryl," responded the brunette.

"Cheryl, one thing you brought up in your story I'd like to touch on. You mentioned that you 'knew it was wrong'. It is not wrong, and it's never been wrong, at least naturally speaking, for people to touch, lick and love one another, no matter what the gender. Our society, our culture, is wrong, and we're here to help change that."

Leslie picked up a remote and clicked a button. A screen descended from the ceiling and a projector started up and on the screen a diagram of a pussy appeared.

"Okay, this is what we're here for ladies. As you can see this is your vulva, not your vagina...got that. Your vulva consists of most of everything were going to talk about. Your vagina is only the tunnel that leads to your cervix and uterus. Your vagina is where your partner's penis goes after it passes through your vulva. Your vulva is your pussy-this is your world; everything revolves around the pussy, ladies. You are in possession of the most powerful organ in the universe. And, every pussy is beautiful. There is no normal pussy-big lips, small lips, big clit, small clit, all are beautiful, all unique. Don't compare your pussy to anyone else's. Like your finger prints, they're all unique, and don't believe what you read or see on the internet, or woman's magazines about the right size lips or any of that garbage. And, as for smells and taste, as long as you don't have some sort of infection, they all smell and taste delicious, okay...got that...all delicious. Guys love the smell and taste of pussy, ladies, so don't fall into that trap either. Embrace your scent, learn to love it.

"I want all you ladies to remove your clothing now," Leslie ordered. "Go ahead and get naked. You can hand your clothes to you partners on the couches. You guys just find a place for her clothes on one of the beds back there." All the girls stood up and stripped down to their birthday suites, and as they resettled into their seats, Leslie resumed talking.

"So here's how we're going to work the class. Using this diagram, I'll explain each part of your pussy and how it can be pleasured, this is a sex class not an anatomy class, so our focus here is your pleasure. Then I'll show you on my pussy what area I'm talking about and how to touch it or how to lick it. Then I'll have you come up, one by one and you're going to taste me, Okay. I'll talk you through it, but you're all going to eat my pussy, just a little. Then, we'll use these beds here and I want each of you to take turns on each other. That's right, ladies, you're all going down on each other; just a little, we don't have all night," she said with a big smile.

The ladies squirmed in their seats eagerly. They then glanced at one another and giggled.

"We'll start at the top. The mons pubis is the mound that protrudes somewhat above your pussy; I'll just call it the mound. Deep inside, and straight back behind your mound is your G-spot.These here are your labia majora, or major; the big puffy lips on the outside of your pussy. For the sake of this discussion, I'm just going to call them outer pussy lips. Your pubic hair grows on your mound and outer pussy lips. As you can see my pussy hair is red."

Leslie spread her legs and grabbed her mound and tugged it. Then she grabbed her outer pussy lips between her thumb and forefinger and tugged them up and aside to show the group.

"And guys on the couch, see this outer lip, that's your scrotum. We're all made from the same stuff, male and female, just arranged differently. Okay? During gestation in the womb, each embryo, up to six weeks, has the same sex organs. So, at one time, all of us, male and female, we all had the same sex organs in our mother's womb. After sex weeks of gestation our sex organs start to differentiate. If I had been selected as a male, this here, my outer pussy lips would have turned in to my scrotum. And your scrotum, if you had been selected for female would have become your outer pussy lips.

"I'll point out where our parts are the same as we go along, so pay attention, guys. Okay, back to our pussy.

"When you approach your partner's pussy, don't just go down on her immediately and start licking; play with it with your fingers, or use you whole hand. It feels good to massage or grab hold of your partner's mound and just tug at it or squeeze it. Massage it a little," she added. "Slide your fingers down along the outside of your partner's outer pussy lips. You can grab a hold of her entire pussy by her outer lips and tug gently side to side." Leslie demonstrated on her own pussy. "Like this, okay. At the first touch of your lover's pussy, just when you're starting to make love, touch her lightly; just brush it with your fingers, but if she's all hot and bothered, you can be a little more rough, like this," Leslie demonstrated a more assertive tug.

"Okay, back to the chart. The front commissure is where the two sides of your outer pussy lips meet, just above your clitoris hood. It's a funny name, I know, right, but it's a sensitive spot, ladies. Rub or lick it, but pay attention to your, or your partner's front commissure. Grab it gently with your thumb and forefinger and tease it; like this," she pulled her fiery bush aside to display where her outer lips met above her clit and squeezed and then massaged it lightly. "It feels good. You can try this on yourself, ladies. Right now; go ahead and find your front commissure, where your outer pussy lips meet at the top, just above your clit, and play with that area a little. Gently squeeze it, rub it, massage it. It feels good, right.

"Next down is the clitoris hood; I like to shorten it to just clit hood. It's the little end of the outer lip that covers your clit, and just inside is your clit. You all know where your clit is, right? Here, look, I'll show you mine," Leslie said, as she reached down and spread her outer lips exposing her clit hood and then pulled up the hood and showed everyone her clit. She had a pretty clit, not too small, not too big, but it was erect and swollen.

"I don't have to tell you ladies the importance of your clit, now do I ladies," she joked. The six ladies glanced at one another and giggled.

"Guys, the clit is the same as your penis head, or your penis glands. My clit here would be my penis head if I had been selected as a male, and your penis head would be your clit if you were a female; same stuff in the womb. You guys like your cock head touched and sucked, right? It's sensitive, right; it feels good when it's stimulated. Well, our clits are twice as sensitive as your cock heads. We have 8000 nerve endings in our clits; that's double the nerve endings you guys have in your cock head; remember that.

My eyes widened and I sat up straighter in the couch as I watched as Leslie played with her clit. She was rubbing it with two fingers is a circular motion. My fiery vixen was masturbating right in front of us, and my cock rocketed to full erection.

"Oooohh, yeah...that...feeeeels gooood," she hissed as she shuddered a little.

"Right there ladies, I just had a 10 second orgasm; a mini orgasm is what I call it. I can do that all day long once I'm hot and horny, and I've been absolutely dripping today. One of my hopes for you all is that you can learn to do that too, if you're not already capable of it, that is. It's not the big O, it's not the one that quells the thirst, but these little Os are so satisfying to just keep popping them off; the thirst doesn't die, ladies, you just want another one, and then another. Once you learn this, you can actually have mini orgasms for hours. My record is one hundred and sixty seven in one day. There's a workshop here at the camp; it's called: 'Multiple Orgasms All Day Long', and I teach that class too, so I hope to see you all in there. And, guys, you can do it to...have an all day orgasm. Dr. Allen runs a workshop for men. You might want to check that out.

"Ooooh...don't mind me, ladies, I'm just going to have another mini O here," she said as she continued rubbing her clit in front of the class, and then soon she shuddered and a satisfying smile graced her face. "Go ahead and play with your own clit, ladies, while I continue talking up here, it's okay. And you guys, go ahead and pull your cocks out and play with yourselves; this is Sex Camp after all", Leslie added, smiling.

I looked over at the other couch and two of the husbands pulled their hard dicks out and started lightly stroking themselves. Doug, sitting next to me was adjusting his pants crotch to allow for his hardening cock. The sexual energy within me escalated again, it wasn't yet at the uncontrollable level I had earlier on the patio, but it was palpable. Leslie resumed her talk; she explained how the clitoris is not just a little nub at the top of the vulva; that's just the external part-it extends deep inside the vulva four or five inches to wrap around the vagina, and internally contains erectile tissue, so when a female is aroused it fills with blood and stiffens, kinda like the male penis.

I looked back over at Doug and he now had his hard cock out and was stroking it. I stared at it for a few moments and my mouth watered. I pulled out my own cock and started stroking it lightly as I tried to continue to pay attention to Leslie as she continued her talk, but my mind was all a buzz as the lust energy swelled in me, and it was hard to concentrate. I heard every other word she said; something about labia minora, and inner lips, and then vaginal opening, and G-spot.

I enjoyed stroking my cock and got into the subtle feelings I could elicit from just my finger tips on the underside of my cock head. I had stopped masturbating after Connie and I got married, it was something I thought I was expected to do, and to tell the truth, I wasn't much of a masturbator as a teenager. I was brought up in a strict house and my mother was very religious and she put the fear in me. I wasn't God fearing myself, but I had that toe-the-line set in my ways from my upbringing; that, and my chronic low libido, I never had a huge urge for anything sexual. But, now that I was on the purple pill, I was experiencing all kinds of erotic feelings I never knew I was capable of, and the thoughts, those dirty lustful thoughts I never thought before were just as bad, or good, it was all mixed up. I was all mixed up. I couldn't tell if I was myself or some sort of pervert. I felt like some deviant sexual spirit had possessed me, and I wasn't sure I wanted him to leave.

I looked up towards Leslie and she had moved to one of the king sized beds next to where she had been talking. She had laid down and I saw Connie raise her hand and then she jumped up; Leslie must have asked for the first volunteer. Connie climbed up on the bed and knelt over Leslie. Seeing my wife about to experience her first woman seared my concentration and I was all eyes and ears on what was happening on that bed.

"I want you to kiss me first, Connie," I heard Leslie say, and Connie moved her head up to Leslie's and the two of them engaged in some tender, passionate kissing.

"Now I want you to kiss your way down to my belly," Leslie ordered Connie. "Ladies, take your time with your girl lovers. Don't just go in for the pussy. Get her really excited and eager for your tongue down there; anticipation is part of it. You want to build her sexual energy before you dive in. We don't have a lot of time here, because everyone needs a turn, but if it was just Connie and me making love here, we might linger kissing like that for long time. Then we might spend a long time touching before we start eating pussy. Guys want to rush things, but girls want it slow.

"Okay, Connie, now use your hand on my pussy. Like I showed you earlier, squeeze my mound. That's it, like that. Grab a hold of it and give it a tug. That's it. Now, slide your fingers down the outside of my pussy along the outer lips. That's right, just like that. Then massage my perineum, between my asshole and my pussy. That's good. It feels good down there, girls. Then slide your fingers gently up my inner pussy lips, just teasing the lips a little as you go. That's nice. Now ease on up to my clit and rub me there," she instructed my wife.

Seeing Connie on her knees, bent over Leslie with her rear facing the couch that I was on, and her pussy and asshole on display to all the men made me insane with lust fever. I wanted to eat her from behind with my nose in her asshole. I wanted to lick her ass right then and there; stick my tongue in her butt hole and shove it in as far as I could get it. I had never eaten her ass before, and wasn't much on cunnilingus, but right then, I was a different man, a sex fiend. A lusty wolf that needed to howl.

I heard Leslie instruct Connie to move her face between her legs, and then, the moment my wife had been waiting for arrived; she licked her first pussy. I could tell by her body posture that my wife was loving it. She seemed to be devouring Leslie's pussy. I soon noticed that my wife had moved her left hand between her own legs and was diddling herself while she ate Leslie.

"That's it...use your tongue on my clit now. Circle it with your tongue...yeah, like that...ohhh...sooo...fuucckking...gooood. Wow, you're a natural, Connie. You just made me cum again. I had another little mini O by your tongue. Thank you, honey. That's enough for now, Connie. Come up here and kiss me now. Let me taste myself on you."

My wife slowly kissed her way up to Leslie's mouth and then they kissed for a few minutes before she moved off the bed.

"Next," Leslie announced, and Sue was the second to jump up. As Connie and Sue passed each other on Sue's way to Leslie, they kissed long and hard.

"That's it, girls, exchange my taste. Everyone do what they're doing. As the next one comes up, exchange a kiss with the previous lady. Taste my pussy on her mouth, and then bring your mouth to me."

Sue and Connie parted their kiss, and Sue went to the bed. She climb on the bed and crawled up to Leslie's face and then kissed her in a deep soulful kiss. Connie, seeing that I had my dick out and was playing with it, smiled at me as she headed back to her seat. She then licked her lips in a provocative way and winked at me just before she took her seat again.

Doug's eyes were on Sue as it was her turn with Leslie. I looked over at the other gentlemen on the other couch, and I was surprised to see that one of them was on his knees and sucking the cock of the other one. My lust surged at the sight. I'd never in a million years would have thought that I'd be turned on by the sight of two guys sucking each other, but I was a different person that night. That purple pill was making a man slut out of me. I reached over to Doug's cock with my left hand and started stroking it for him while he watched his wife eat Leslie. He glanced at me and smiled, but then turned his attention back to the two women. I was fascinated by his cock. I stared at it in awe as I stroked it. This was the first time I'd ever touched another cock. My fingers played with the head and the skin just under where he was circumcised. Doug leaned in and dropped a load of spit on the head of his dick to offer some lube to my stroking. Without missing a beat, he went back to watching his wife. I figured Doug must have been experienced with other men the way he accepted so matter-of-factly my hand-job.

I leaned in more to Doug, and reached my left hand into the fly of his pants for his balls and massaged them, at the same time reached over with my right hand continued stroking his cock. Without taking his eyes off Sue, he raised his butt off the couch and slid his pants down so I'd have easier access to his balls.

As Sue was eating her pussy, Leslie glanced over at the couches and saw the guy sucking the other guy's cock and me giving Doug a hand-job.

"Looks like the guys are enjoying the show, ladies," she said with a laugh. All the ladies, except Sue who was busy with her face between Leslie's legs, turned around to see what the boys were doing. A couple of them made some catcalls and whistles in our direction. Connie got up and walked over to me.

"Hey, Robbie, what ya got here," she said in a loving voice. "Are you enjoying that," she added eagerly. I thought back to her telling me she enjoyed watching bisexual porn, and particularly the sight of two guys sucking cock. She knelt down and took my hard cock into her mouth and started sucking me while I continued to play with Doug's cock with my hands, and that just ratcheted up my lust. Connie soon stopped sucking me and shimmied over to Doug and took his cock from my hands and went down on him. The site of my wife sucking another man's cock sent me into the stratosphere. I reached for my own cock again and resumed stroking it. Connie was fulfilling two of her fantasies during that workshop; she wanted to have sex with another woman, and also have sex with other men-and here she was blowing Doug. As I thought of it, at that moment, and back to when Connie first approached me about wanting an open marriage, and how she said she needed to explore other people sexually, and how she said she'd do it with or without me, and how I almost let her go; I now thought how stupid that would have been; to leave my hot sexually open minded wife, the one who led me to this beautiful moment of sexual rapture, all because I had been a stick-in-the-mud, a sexual dud, for all those years. I felt blessed to have such a sex goddess as a wife. I thought of how I had taken her for granted, and almost lost her, and almost lost out on all of this, and it galvanized my love for her, even as I lusted after others. It became ever so clear to me at that moment, what Connie was talking about a month ago in our kitchen as she laid out her plans for our future, what she was moving to, what she was leading me to; an open and honest love between us as a couple, even as we include others into our circle of love and lust.