The Open Lotus Retreat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for my crotch and tugged at the tent in my pants; I just needed to give it a pull. I haven't masturbated since before Connie and I were married, I just never felt the need to. But I really wanted to have a go at it right there in front of everyone. My cock head throbbed, and it hurt so good, but it needed resolution, it needed to explode.

Sue must have heard Connie and I talk. She stepped closer and said, "Everything okay with you, honey? You look a little flushed."

It was then that she noticed the tent in my white pants, and the wet spot from my pre-lube. "Oh, honey, you're in the need. Did you take too much Viagra, sweety. I heard Connie mention something about pills."

"No. He's not on Viagra. He's on some drug trial for low libido, and he just started taking it today. The pills must be working. He's had low libido all his life, so now that his sexual brakes are off, this is all him, but he doesn't know how to handle it. He's like a teenager again.

"Connie! I'm not sure I wanted everyone to know," I uttered.

"Oh, it's okay, honey," Sue jumped in. "We're all friends here. And, I'm here to help a man in need. Everyone gather around so we don't make a spectacle of our selves. I'm not sure they want us to engage in sex just yet."

Connie, Doug, Nate, and Jane formed a circle around me while Sue moved so her back was to the edge of the patio over looking the garden. Sue dropped to her knees and reached into my pants fly and pulled out my engorged cock. She took it onto her mouth and started sucking me off. Every sensation in the encyclopedia of sexual sensations was firing in my entire body. I was at one with my cock. Mind, body, cock all one and focused on Sue's expert mouth. I was getting a blow-job right out in public, by a virtual stranger, with three other strangers standing around watching, and while my wife watched. The old me would have been horrified and would have never gotten hard in the first place. But, this new me was loving it. I not only loved the sensations, I loved dong it out in the open in front of everyone. I never knew I had exhibitionist tendencies. I didn't last long and soon I said, "I'm gonna cum," louder than I had intended to say it. Sue kept right on sucking and gestured with her hand for me to go ahead and cum in her mouth. I didn't care. In fact, at that moment I wanted to fill her sweet southern mouth with my cum. I blew my load into her with such a gale force as I bucked and writhed my way through the best orgasm I've ever had. Connie grabbed hold of my right arm as she saw I was weak in the knees. Nate, on my left, saw what Connie did and he grabbed my left arm.

Sue looked up and opened her mouth to show everyone my cum pooled in her mouth. She attempted to gargle it in her mouth for fun, but my load was so voluminous that it leaked out the sides of her mouth and she started to laugh. So she put her head back and swallowed hard. When she stood up, she had some cum dripping at the side of her mouth making its way to her chin. She moved her face to Connie's and Connie licked the cum off the right side of her face. Then to my utter surprise, Nate jumped in and licked it off Sue's left side. Soon the three of them were having a tongue fight.

"Hey, I want some of that," Jane said as she pulled Nate away and replaced herself and her tongue in the mix. The sight of Sue, Connie and Jane having a three-way tongue fest and tasting the taste of my cum lingering in Sue's mouth made my cock jump hard again, but now that the initial edge was off, I could control the monster between my legs a little. When the girls parted from their kiss, everyone stepped back from the tight circle to resume normal conversation distance. I looked at Doug to see if he minded his wife sucking me off. He just had a big shit-eating grin on his face. Then Sue leaned over to him and kissed him deeply. You could see they were trading tongue. I had to wonder if the taste of my cum was still in her mouth.

Sue then stepped to me and said, "You okay now, sweety?"

"I'm sorry. I'm little embarrassed. I don't know what came over me. I'm not myself right now," I apologized, but not really wanting to apologize since I was ecstatic about what she did for me, and my cock was still throbbing in the afterglow.

"No need to apologize, honey. I loved doing that. My treat."

"Well, then...thank you, thank you, thank you. I loved receiving it. You have a gift for giving head, Sue."

And then she tilted her face up to mine and kissed me on the lips. I felt her tongue press against mine, so I opened my mouth and we French kissed for a while. Once she pulled back, I could smell and taste my cum lingering in her mouth, and I knew then that the rest of them, including Doug had tasted me also. Not to mention Nate licking some of me off Sue's chin. I shivered as I thought of it. I didn't know how to process the thought. Were Nate and Doug bisexuals? The thought hadn't crossed my mind until then. I thought back to a month ago to when Connie mentioned she enjoyed watching bisexual porn, and that she got off watching two men suck each other. Was this Sex Camp a camp for bisexuals; did I miss that in the paperwork they sent us? Was every guy here a bisexual? Would I be expected to suck another man's cock? Did Connie fool me into coming here; knowing full well I wasn't into that? But, then again I enjoyed looking at Doug's cock at the beach earlier; was the purple pill responsible for that. Those were the thoughts that were racing around my head at that moment, and I didn't know how to process them.

The drinks came and that broke my train of thought. I blushed when the redheaded waitress gave me my drink; after all, seeing her body through her sheer outfit is what pushed me over the edge. Then the thought crossed my mind that if she had returned with the drinks while Sue was sucking me off, would my little redhead nymph of a waitress have joined in? Would she have dropped to her knees and side by side with Sue taken turns with my cock? What a pervert I was becoming. The thought of it made my cock jump again.

The six of us hung together during the rest of the happy hour, and the time flew by as we chatted about anything and everything. I was so thankful for Sue giving me the blow-job, but the egalitarian in me felt uneasy; I kept thinking I should return the favor, now while the moment was still fresh, and I should get down on my knees and eat her out right here and now. But, I knew that it wasn't the time, even if it was the place, and I resolved that I'd have to give her special attention later.

Someone stood on a chair and rang a bell and then started talking. "Can I have your attention! Can I have your attention, please. Please start making your way into the dining hall. Dinner service will begin shortly. During dinner Sex Camp's esteemed president, Dr. Allen Brosky, will give a welcome orientation talk."

We mingled into the dining hall and grabbed a round table for six. The dinning hall was a huge room of contrasts. The walls were light and airy, and what wasn't painted white had flowing sheer white muslin cloth draped from ceiling to floor. The polarity was large support columns made of rock architecturally holding up exposed heavy ceiling joists and roof beams. The floor was made of local Arizona flagstone. Large ceiling to floor clear leaded windows brought in the natural surroundings.

As people took their seats the room was a buzz with cheer. There was a erotic ferment brewing in the air; you could almost see the sexual energy zapping from person to person and table to table.

At the round table, Connie sat to my left. Left of her was Sue and then Doug. On Doug's left was Nate and then Jane sat on my right.

Connie's face exuded a content countenance, as if she was finally right where she belonged. 'There are others out there like me, swingers and people who are open and sex positive. Those are my people, and I need to find them,' she had told me when she first broke the news to me that she was going to do this with or without me. Judging from that look of contentment, she'd found her people. Connie must have sensed that I was looking at her, because she turned to me and smiled, and then mouthed 'I love you,' to me. I put my hand to my heart and tapped it. Somehow, my fears of being jealous had not materialized. Perhaps it was another effect of that purple pill, but sitting there in that dinning hall, at that moment, I knew my wife was going to have a lot of sex with a lot of the people in that room that summer, and it didn't bother me. In fact, seeing the satisfied aura radiating from Connie by just being in the same room as 'her people' warmed my heart.

Soon after the same waiters and waitresses that had served cocktails on the patio made their way around the tables with salads with choice of chicken, fish or tofu. As luck would have it our table got the same redhead that took our drink order, the one that sent me over the edge. I don't know what it was about that redhead with pale skin, freckles, blue eyes and a bright red fiery bush that that got me so charged up, but it was happening again. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Freckles dotted her face in a lovely mysterious way that drew my eye to them. A spectacular rash of freckles ran down her neck and her arms. Her breasts, in contrast were clear of any blemish, pale and perfectly shaped B-cups with light pinkish brown areola and pointy nipples. A magnificent swath of fiery red hair accented her crotch. Her eyes sparkled when she smiled as she made eye contact with me and asked me my choice of protein. Connie noticed my ogling and gave me a friendly elbow and a wink.

"You want her, don't you," Connie teased.

"Sorry," I said reflexively.

"No. Don't be, Robbie. Please feel free to have anyone you want. I will, and so should you. But, I'm not sure that the hired help are here for the taking, dear," she laughed. "I did see a couple of redheads amongst the guests on the patio. Perhaps you can cozy up to one of them."

Jane squeezed my inner thigh with her left hand. I looked to my right and smiled at her. Her hand slid up my thigh and clutched my hardening cock. She looked up at me with the most coquettish expression and then leaned in and whispered to me, "I'll make you forget there are even redheads in this world." My cock soared to new heights as it strained for freedom in my pants. And then she let go of it and returned to conversing with Nate and Doug. My cock pulsed a few times as a brief but heady sexual charge coursed throughout my body.

As we ate and enjoyed some wine the room had a pleasant hum to it. Everyone was ecstatic. The dinning hall was a sea of smiles and laughter, and a palpable sexual energy radiated throughout.

"I'm so excited," Sue exclaimed, as she shivered in glee. "I can't wait to get to our workshop and taste some pussy, honey" she said to Connie.

"And I can't wait to taste your pussy," Connie replied. The two girls giggled and then leaned in to each other for another long French kiss.

"Good evening, everyone. May I have your attention," A man said as he took the stage and adjusted a headset microphone.

"Welcome, everyone, welcome. My name is Dr. Allen Brosky, but please, just address me as Allen; we're pretty informal here, wouldn't ya say." The room erupted into applause. "This is the tenth anniversary of Sex Camp. Even as a young sex therapist, I had a dream of starting a retreat, or campgrounds, a community, someplace where everyone was free to express their sexual self anytime, anywhere, with anyone, providing mutual consent of course. And from that dream, this, what you see all around you has sprung." Again the room erupted into applause. "I believed then, as I still do now, that a lot of what ails us as a species is the cloistering of our sexuality. We are sexual beings, more than any other species on the planet. Our sexual organs are front and center. We have sex not simply to procreate, but also for closeness, for bonding, for love, and most importantly for our pleasure. And, not just pleasure for pleasure's sake, orgasms quiet the mind; they are meditative, and healing. Our sex drive is always on, if we let it. We humans want to give and receive pleasure from sex; we are simply wired that way. The prudish world which our ancestors concocted, and which we inherited, stifles the very essence of who we are. That can not be healthy for anyone. The world would be a kinder place if we acted more like Bonobos than Barbarians."

To that, there was a big round of applause, with hoots and whistles from the room. Several people stood up, so soon everyone stood and cheered.

"I could go on and on about this topic all night, and anyway, I believe I'd be preaching to the converted." Applause...applause.

"This summer session, like all of our summer sessions, is reserved for you, our first timers to Sex Camp, and for most of you, the first time swinging. We started out only as a summer camp ten years ago. But the demand was so great we added an autumn session, and then a spring, and then yes even a winter session was added five years ago. We offer the summer program to our first timers because the weather is so nice you can be naked outside most of the time, at least during the day, and freeing yourself of clothing while outside in nature is a very special treat we like to extend to our Sex Camp freshmen. After this summer session, you will all be Sex Camp alumni."

Applause...applause...applause.

"Many of our alumni return to attend Sex Camp again and again. And as alumni, you will also receive a discount on the cost of attending in the future; a little plug, if I may. And, while I'm at it, I'll mention that we are opening up a second location in Hawaii on Kauai island."

Applause...applause...

"That's right, we're growing. And it's all thanks to like minded people like you. As alumni you'll get a discount at our new location on Kauai island too, so book now, because slots are filling up fast for next year already. Speaking of like minded people, we are setting up a program that will allow you to easily connect with other alumni. It will be a web and mobile app. You'll be able to chat, share pictures and easily hook up with other Sex Camp alumni. Myself, and other guest sex therapists will write blogs about any and all topics to do with a healthy, happy, sex positive lifestyle. The difference with our app versus other swinger hookup sites is, only Sex Camp alumni are able to become members of and login to the website. When you leave here at the end of this summer session, we'll give you a login id and password. Do not share that with anyone. Through the website you can extend your experience beyond the time you spend at the campus, and include the wider Sex Camp community, or I should say family, because now you all are part of the Sex Camp family."

More applause.

"Okay now, a word or two on the workshops. Some have asked me, 'Allen, why do I need a workshop on sex? I know how to do it.' Yes, yes, we all know how to have sex, but the workshops here are designed to not only give you information about your favorite topic that you may not already know, they also allow you a safe space to try something new, and to meet other Campers to experiment and have fun with. For example: did you know that women are capable of achieving eleven different types of orgasm during cunnilingus? That's right, and we'll teach you about some of the more esoteric ones during our 'Cunnilingus, What your Mother Never Told You' workshop. And, our 'How to Throw a Successful Orgy' workshop; anyone can gather a group of people together to have sex, that's a group hookup, it could be good, or it could also be uninspiring, but there are tricks-of-the-trade to really put together a memorable sex party, and you'll learn what they are in that workshop. 'How to Deal with Jealousy in An Open Relationship' is one that some first timers find useful. So sign up for as many as you want, they're free, but not mandatory. Only the first one, tonight's session, is mandatory; choosing an introductory workshop was part of your sign-up procedure.

"Okay, with that, let's get you going off to your first workshop. Tonight is the only evening session. The rest of them are scheduled for afternoons. So tomorrow and for the rest of your stay here, happy hour is at 5:00PM, and dinner is at 6:00. Let's see, you have a half hour before the workshops begin, some of you might have time to reach your cottages to freshen up if you feel the need, otherwise there are plenty of bathrooms in the main lodge, there's even a public shower in the main lodge if you feel you need it.

"Oh, one more thing before I let you go: I'll be around everyday this summer, and I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you, intimately if you want. Yes, you heard that right. I love to have fun with our guest campers. So look me up, or I'll find you, and let's play."

A big round of applause from the crowd and Dr. Allen walked off the stage. Both Sue and Connie had signed up for the workshop: 'Her First Pussy', and that meant Doug and I were on the hook for that one also, since the workshop organizers asked that the significant other of the participants also attend. Nate and Jane had signed up for 'Pegging It Right, A Beginners Guide'.

When we walked into the room where 'Her First Pussy' was being held, my jaw dropped. It was a large room with pinkish red velvet on the walls. There were king sized beds arranged in a large circular pattern; in the middle of that bed circle was an open area and in it stood what looked to be a table with a shower head tangling over it. Couches and lounge chairs filled the spaces between the king sized beds. A row of six or eight chairs clustered near the shower table. The chairs had white terry cloth towels draped on them. Free standing racks of dildos, strap-on harnesses, whips and paddles stood next to the beds. There was a few things I didn't recognize hanging from the ceiling; they looked to me like some sort of torture device. Connie said they were sex swings; I wondered how she knew that. Each wall had a very large flat screen television. The TVs shared the wall with very large pornographic photos of close ups of erect penises penetrating pussies, and tongues licking pussies, cocks, and assholes.

Six couples poured into the room while I ran my hands over the dildos attached to the strap-ons and tried to imagine how that would feel. Everyone was gob-struck, just standing around looking at the pictures on the walls, the racks of sex toys, and the shower table, when in saunters my redheaded waitresses from the happy hour. She was clad only in high heels with black laced stockings and garter belt, and a matching black laced choker around her gorgeous long thin neck. My already slacked jaw dropped another few inches and my cock sprang up again to full erection.

Both Connie and Sue saw my stunned expression and looked at me in a roguish manner; they were unable to conceal their mirth. They laughed and touched each other in a knowingly affectionate way.

"I'm I going to have to blow you again," Sue chuckled. "This time I'll let Doug do it. I'll be busy eating Connie here," she added with a sly grin. At first, the thought of Doug sucking my cock made it deflate a little, but then I thought to myself 'Why not be a sport', and for a minute, I imagined Doug's ruggedly handsome face going down on me, and my cock grew again, but then I shuddered. The confusion swept over me again. That damn pill was making me think things I'd never thought of before, and I wasn't sure I liked everything that was turning me on.

"Good evening, everyone," the redheaded goddess said loudly to get our attention. "Please, ladies take a seat at the chairs here and gentlemen on the couches. My name is Leslie Griffin. I am a graduate student studying to be sexual therapist under Dr. Allen Brosky at the University of Phoenix. You may have seen me serving cocktails and dinner a little while ago. Most of the waitstaff are Allen's students; we work the summer session here. However, we do more than just wait tables. I student teach at the University, so Allen has me teach some of the workshops, and few other odd jobs when I'm not doing that."