The Other Side of the Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood in front of their hosts' door, ringing the bell. Nick put his lips up to Geena's ear and whispered, "Damn, Geena you look too fine tonight." He moved her hair off her neck, and kissed it. He was in the process of making his way around to her lips when the door opened. He immediately straightened up. Myles was at the door. Nick was glad he had his lips all over Geena. Let him see that he needed to keep his eyes off her.

"Well hello, Geena, so we meet again. And you must be Nick." He extended his hand to him. Nick shook his. "Come in, come in."

Nick was holding a bottle of wine they took as a gift for the invite. As Nick surmised, Myles' eyes were glued to Geena.

"Nick, man, I have to tell you, you need to lock your wife up! She is a vision of loveliness, she is spellbinding. You are truly a lucky man!"

"Thank you." He pulled Geena up to him, kissing her on the lips. The look on her face told him he caught her totally off guard. Her mouth was still hanging open after he removed his lips from hers. "Yes she is, the most beautiful woman in the world. That's why I married her." Geena was still staring at him like she had never seen him before. "But your wife is no less lovely. Where is she?"

"Oh, she's still in the kitchen, putting the finishing touches on the meal. Come on back."

"Here, here's a gift for your hospitality."

Nick handed the wine to Myles. "Exceptional. Very good year. Thank you Nick. Please, come on in and have a seat in the great room."

They walked through to the back of the house, marveling at the décor. Geena was examining everything.

"I love your house! The colors, everything, design concept, it's well put together." Geena exclaimed.

"Thank you, that means a lot coming from an artist! Would you like to take a tour? You Nick?" "No, you go ahead Geena, I'll speak to Candy first."

Candy was busy, bustling around the huge kitchen, backing back and forth between oven, the large black marble island, and the table.

"Nick, so glad you two could come tonight. Where's Geena?"

"Your husband went to give her a tour of your house. From what I can see, it's very similar to ours, except we haven't had much time to do any decorating yet. Maybe she'll get some ideas she can use." He sniffed the scrumptious aromas emanating from the oven. "Something smells good. I'm feeling hungry already!"

"I hope you love it, I have rack of lamb, a vegetable medley, cream of mushroom soup to start us off, and a peach tart for desert. I've got plenty, so I hope you brought your appetite. I know you big men need plenty of food to keep you going."

"Well, I'm ready, so bring it on!"

Nick was watching the time, noticing how long it was taking Myles and Geena to return. Candy didn't make any comment about it, but he sure would, just as soon as he got Geena home. Just what the hell were they doing up there?

After what seemed like hours, the pair appeared, coming up from the basement. Nick flashed Geena a look, and he took inventory of her attire to see if everything was still in place, as when she left. Her makeup was still intact, and so where her clothes. But Myles did have his hands on her back, very close to her ass. He cleared his throat, and Geena got the hint. She came and stood next to him.

"That sure was a long tour, honey. What took so long?" he kissed her again, reclaiming his territory.

"They have a magnificent collection of west African art. You should go and see it. Myles was giving me some background on the pieces. Some would be great to photograph."

"I see. Maybe I will check it out later." He kept his hands around her shoulders, caressing her back.

"Wow Candy, the aroma coming from here is tantalizing. I'm getting high from the scents of these foods. Can't wait to taste it!" Geena sniffed the kitchen air, as she looked around the room taking inventory of all she surveyed. Nick watched her head scan the layout, her eyes roaming about like a camera.

"Well, everything Is ready, so Myles, you all can head for the dining room."

"Need some help serving Candy?" Geena offered.

"Girl, in that dress of yours, no, no. Just sit down and relax. The table is set, I'll just be bringing in the platters."

Myles had Geena sit next to him, and Candy sat next to Nick. Candy was quite the conversationalist herself, doing even more talking than Geena. Nick had a hard time focusing, because he kept his eyes on Myles. Myles eyes had a fixed gaze on Geena. It was like he was under her spell. Candy was much more subdued with her advances towards him. They finished dinner and retired to the great room for drinks and dessert. Nick was finally able to pry Geena away from Myles grip, and get her next to him again. They talked about everything under the sun, and somehow they ended up on the topic of sex. Probably was that sex crazed Myles. He was about to devour Geena, from the look in his eyes. Didn't even seem to care that his wife was sitting right in front of him, watching him.

"So Nick, Candy tells me you're a writer. Anything good?" Myles inquired.

"I write short stories for magazines, and other current event news articles. Right now I'm working on my first novel." "Really? That must take a good deal of imagination. I don't think I could do that. But I can take pictures. I make my own movies," Myles added, smiling over at Geena again. "I'm into photography too. Geena, I'll have to get your expert opinion on some of my work. Just be warned, it's not for the faint of heart."

"Oh really? What do you mean?" Geena asked, now sitting forward with interest.

"I take erotic photos. And make erotic movies."

Nick looked at Geena, and they both raised their eyebrows.

"Myles, did I hear you say, 'erotic' photos?" Nick clarified.

"Yes sir, that's what I said. Candy and I make our own movies. We've got our own website. You'd be surprised how many people get into that sort of thing." Myles took a sip from his glass of cognac, as if he was talking about the evening news.

"So Candy, you don't mind being in these types of videos? I mean, not that's there's anything wrong with it I guess. Guess it's all in what your comfort level is." Geena was still looking at Nick. Nick was trying to get the visual he had of a naked Candy on video out of his head.

Candy smiled proudly. "I'm not at all ashamed to be on video naked. I'm totally comfortable with my body, and expressing myself sexually. Aren't you Geena?"

"Uh, I don't know about having somebody taking nude photos of me, or taping me having sex. That's a little out of my comfort zone."

"You mean you and Nick have never taped yourselves having sex?" Myles inquired again, sounding like it was something that every couple did routinely.

"No. I've never even thought of doing something like that," Nick huffed.

"Well Nick, I'm telling you, you should. You'd be surprised at how turned on the two of you will get, when you go back and watch it. Me and Candy have had the most explosive sex, right after we replay a video we just made. It is really a turn on."

Nick was shaking his head."No, I can't see myself doing something that kinky."

"You should let me make one for you. Geena is a natural. I can look at her and tell she would be scorching hot on a video." Myles let his eyes roam over the curves of her Geena's body. Nick was about to go and pull his eyes out of his sockets if he didn't change his focus soon.

"Yeah Geena, I'd bet you'd like it once you got started. In fact, you two should come to this party we're having next week. It might help you open your mind sexually and explore some different ways to get turned on." Candy shifted her gaze back and forth between Geena to Nick. "What kind of party?" Geena cocked her head as she listened.

"A Lifestyle party."

"A what? What's that?" Nick tried to sound confused by the revelation.

"A Lifestyle party. We swing, you know swap, as the old name describes. We founded a club called SwingMasters. We throw parties all over for our members. Everybody can get together in a private setting, relax, get to know each other, and explore sex with different partners. It's all couples, and it's fun. You two should check it out. You can come as our special guests."

"So let me get this straight." Nick recounted. "There's a bunch of naked people gathered together in a night club? Having sex?"

Candy laughed. "No silly. It's not quite like that. We rent out a big warehouse space, and we have plenty of private rooms for couples to hook up. You can drink, dance, mingle, what ever feels comfortable for you. And you don't have to take your clothes off, unless you want to. This party is a theme party. It's a pajama masquerade party. Come dressed in what you sleep in."

"Wow," Geena said, sitting back on the couch. "That sounds like fun. Just the thing we need Nicky! I've been trying to talk him into trying something like this, but Nick is very old fashioned."

Nick gave her a look, and cleared his throat.

"Oh, I'm sorry Nicky, I don't mean to.... Well, I just wanted to get into something a little less, safe, you know? Spice things up. Not that our sex life is bad. I'm just looking for ways to keep Nicky turned on."

Nick was rolling his eyes up at the ceiling. Why was she babbling on about this? And making him sound like a complete prude? He loved sex, just not in front of other people.

"Well, you need to hang with us," Myles added. "We have a lot of fun at these parties. And you never have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. In fact, we are looking for a couple to be with. We can help you ease into some scenarios, get comfortable with some new things. Loosen up a little."

Nick looked at Geena, and she was becoming more and more animated over the idea. He had a sinking feeling. Suddenly, he wanted to retreat, retreat back behind the walls of his bedroom. He didn't want to have sex in front of anybody. And surely not with Myles around. He didn't want to ease into anything.

"That really sounds like fun, Myles. I would love to go, wouldn't you Nick? I mean, we don't have to get into any sex, right? We can just mingle until we feel more comfortable?"

"That's right sweetheart. But I'm sure after you spend a little time there, you'll get in the mood. We'd like to find a couple to swap with, but if you feel more comfortable with a soft swap, I can go for that."

"A soft swap?" Nick squinted his eyes at Myles. "Yeah, where I would engage in foreplay with Geena, and you could do the same thing with Candy. No sex, unless you changed your mind and decided you wanted to go all the way."

"Wow," Nick was rubbing the hairs on his goatee, "you mean you would sit here and let me make out with your wife, even have sex with your wife?"

"Yeah man, that's the whole idea. And I get to play with yours."

Nick got a bigger knot in his stomach. He didn't like how Myles made that sound. Nick could see the saliva dripping from Myles' fangs. No, no ,no, this wasn't right. How could he have sex with another man's wife? Even if she did look hotter than fireworks in July.

"Look Nick. We're men. We both have exceptionally beautiful wives. Candy and I enjoy being with someone different every now and then, because it makes us appreciate each other more. We have the steamiest sex that you can imagine. And it is so liberating. There's no fear of cheating, because we know what each other is doing. That's why we only get with couples. I think we have a perfect fit with you two. And Candy is totally into you. At least give it a try."

Geena rubbed her hand over his thigh. "I'm game Nicky. We can at least try it a little. We don't have to go all the way. What do you think?"

Nick looked at Geena, arching one eyebrow, hoping she'd get the message to lay off. "I don't know honey. I'll have to give it some thought. Maybe we can start with the party."

"Good Nick, I'll bring an invitation over for you two next week. Believe me, you won't be sorry! Myles and I always come home totally turned on. I promise you, you won't be able to keep your hands off each other."

***********

Nick couldn't wait to get Geena back into their house. They had ended their night with the Masters, exchanging kisses at the door. Nick noted that Myles lingered on Geena just a bit too long, kissing her so close to the lips that he could have shoved his tongue down her throat. He had graciously kissed Candy on the cheek. She looked disappointed.

Nick lit up as soon as he closed the door behind Geena.

"Well Nicky, I think that went well, don't you?"

Nick was ready to torch her. "Geena, are you crazy? You made me sound like some kind of eunuch! Like I don't even enjoy sex! I bet Myles was just getting off on that shit. Thanks for ruining my rep." Nick stormed into the kitchen to get a drink of water. The anger he had been holding in all night had his throat as dry as a canyon.

"What? What did I say?" She followed him to the kitchen. "I was just setting the stage for us to get with them. It had to sound like we were looking for some way in, some reason to try it. I just said what came to mind. I didn't mean to imply that you had any sexual dysfunction."

"Oh right. You're all into sex, and I'm the prude. Now Myles thinks I'm some kind of chump. I mean, he was really disrespecting me. You see how he was kissing you when we left? He was all up on you, practically tonguing you."

"Oh, now you are taking this way too far! All he did was kiss me on the cheek."

"It was not your cheek, it was partially on the lips. I was looking right at him, waiting for him to put his hands on your body, and he sure did, rubbed all over your back."

Geena walked around the island to stand in front of Nick. She put her arms around him, trying to calm him again. "Nick, if you didn't want him to kiss me, you should have kept your arms around me, like I've got you now." She kissed his lips gently. "That's how you kiss somebody on the lips." She ran her fingers through his hair, caressing the back of his neck. Nick got a hard shiver all up and down his spine. His skin was tingling.

"Uh, yeah, um," Nick stammered like a high school boy. She had knocked the words right out of his head. It was a little kiss, but feeling the heat of her body so dangerously close to his, feeling the soft cloth of her dress, and knowing what she looked like without the dress had his mind riveted in another fantasy.

Geena stared into his eyes. She knew just what she was doing, and she kept standing there rubbing against him. When he got his mind out of the clouds, he backed away from her, moving her hands down from around his neck.

"Nicky," she was almost whispering, "why are you always backing away from me? You get mad when Myles gets too close. But you won't let me get close to you. Myles is probably over there fucking the crap out of Candy right now. But what am I getting? Don't you like me? I know you do, or else you wouldn't keep tripping about Myles."

Nick didn't even have to think about the answer to that question.

"Of course I like you."

"While we were on their front porch, you were about to kiss me. Why don't you finish that now?"

"I just lost my head, seeing you in this dress, looking so sexy. I don't want to act like a dog in heat around you. That's not my style. I like you, and I think you're beautiful. But let's just take it slow, OK? And, we may as well get our feet wet and go to the party. I'll tell Candy tomorrow, all right?" He took Geena's hands and kissed them.

"Ok, well, at least that's a start. I guess. Well, I'm going to bed. You coming up too?"

"Yeah, I'll be going up in a few minutes. I just want to catch the news."

"Well, good night, I'll see you in the morning." "Good night."

Nick watched her head up the stairs, switching her shapely hips seductively until she was out of his view. He didn't know what to do. She was sexy, smart and funny. And he was sure she was into him, just like he was into her. He wanted to wait, be a gentleman and continue to get to know her, but with this swinger's party coming up next week, he didn't know how much longer he could last.

*********

"Come on Nick, spank me, I've been a bad girl!" Geena was leaning over the edge of his bed, her butt cheeks peeping out from her purple lace panties, as she waved her ass back and forth at his face, hitting her butt with her hand. She tossed her hair about, laughing while she taunted him, wearing a matching nearly sheer purple baby doll.

"Geena, what the hell are you doing? Would you finish getting ready for the party, and quit playing with me?"

"Will you loosen up! We're going to a swing pajama party, and you still can't get with it. How the hell are you going to play with these people and blend in, if you can't even play with me? We're supposed to be married, for Pete's sake!"

Geena had turned around to face him, shaking her head and finger in unison. Her ample breasts looked like they were about to pop out of her top. Nick had been trying hard not to spend a lot of time focusing on how sexy Geena was. He failed for the most part, of course noticing the alluring assets that any man would kill to get his hands on. Now he watched her as she mouthed words that he really did not hear, because he was lost in lust. The sight of her leaning over that bed had started a spark in him, one that he thought was long put out. He was imagining what it might feel like to rip off that little outfit, and throw her back on the bed in that very position, her ass pushed up towards him, as he took her from behind...He felt his otherwise sleeping penis suddenly rising to attention. Good Lord, don't let her see this.

Geena must have noticed the far away look on his face, and she had started snapping her fingers right up in his nose, before he finally responded.

"Nick, where the hell were you? I'm talking to you, and I bet you didn't hear a word I said, huh? Too busy looking at my chest right?" She laughed, pointing down to her had to be D-cup breasts. "So, I guess you like what I'm wearing? Will I be a hit?"

Nick slowly looked her up and down, contemplating whether or not he should touch her. Touch her in a close, sexual way. He'd have to touch her sooner or later. They were going to the party as a couple.

"I'll give it to you, I think you'll give any other woman there a run for their money. Even Candy."

"Ooooh, I'll take that as a definite compliment. Candy will probably look like Super Vixen, so I figured I'd go as the girl next door."

"Good look. But then, you could wear a box and still look sexy!" He was looking at her cute little face, noticing the twinkle in her brown eyes as she laughed, and the dimples that ran deep into her jaws. Her thick light brown hair bounced around her head as she spoke. "I'll bet Myles will see you no matter what you have on. I'll bet he's sitting there just waiting for you to show up right now."

"Nick, if I didn't know you better, I'd say you sound a little jealous! You still feel threatened by Myles, Nick?" She started walking up on him, close enough to run her hands across his chest. Just a light touch, but it was turning him on. And the light fresh scent of her perfume was intoxicating. She seemed to be getting a thrill from seeing him react to her.

"I'm not jealous. Why should I be? We're not really together. If you two do something, I have nothing to say about it. I was just remarking on how smitten he seems to be with you, following you around, sniffing your scent, offering to carry your groceries....." Nick laughed, nervously, trying to restrain himself from feeling the arousal brewing inside. She kept her hands on him, moving them up around his collar, then down beyond his chest, down over his abs, stopping right at the waistband of his boxers.

"Well," she almost whispered, "for somebody who doesn't care, you sure do keep track of how much Myles is on me. You're watching. That means something."