The Other Side of the Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the activity still going on, it didn't take him long to get hard all over again. He felt at least two bodies on him, one was guiding his hand inside her hot slit. The tour started with her oversized breasts, which he had eagerly stuffed in his mouth, enjoying the feeling of the nipples getting erect under his tongue. She had pushed his hands all the way down her body, past her hard abs, down to the furry patch of hair in between her legs, and inside. He could tell she had a small gap between her legs, as she guided his hand down there. It was hot and wet. He immediately sprung to life. He slid his finger inside her, and she let out a moan. He slid in his other finger, and he rubbed his hand across her taut ass. Her clit was swollen, hard like a small penis. He rubbed his fingers back and forth over it gently, as he heard the moans get more intense. He felt the heat increase inside her, wetness flowing down over his fingers like a river.

"You want to fuck her, don't you?" he heard Candy's voice questioning him, almost commanding him.

"Yes."

He felt somebody putting a condom on him, and he felt the hot, tight body straddling his lap, scaling his dick, sitting down on it, taking it in slowly. He hadn't paid much attention to the music playing until this second, how ironic that "S.E.X." by Nickelback was playing. A song about sex, and that's what he was about to do. Fuck somebody's brains out. The tempo was just right. The body was riding up and down on him right along to the beat of the music. He felt vaginal muscles tightening on his dick, like a million fingers gripping him and sliding up and down on him. Her hips were undulating against him, pussy muscles flexing on his dick as tight as a glove. He was getting off on the feeling, but he was ready for a harder ride.

He pulled the body off him, and he got on top. She guided his dick back into the hot spot, as he felt her legs going around his waist. He filled her up slowly, sliding in and out with long even strokes. He heard her breathing harder, sounding like she was trying to keep from screaming. He felt in control, even though he couldn't see who it was. He thrust harder, full force, beating into her and making sure he rubbed against her clit on every downstroke. She wasn't able to control her screams now, gasping each time he shoved his fully engorged eleven inches down in her. The other lips were still on him, licking and kissing him everywhere, intensifying his excitement. He was about to explode, and he felt her body tensing up as well. He pulled her hips down into him, increasing his thrust and friction over her clit. She gave it up, her body shaking wildly, gripping and releasing him, driving him right into another orgasm.

"Oh damn! Nick!" He had her yelling out, and he clutched her body while his body finished its release. His energy was spent, and he collapsed on the bed. He heard Candy at his ear.

"Did you like that Nick? You wanna get fucked like that all the time, don't you?" Candy whispered in his ear, licking his earlobe and biting him gently in between words.

"Yes, that was wild. And no, I don't think i could handle this much excitement all the time."

"See, I knew there was something wild hiding behind that cool, reserved exterior." She was on him now, pressing her lips to his, running her tongue back and forth over his lips. He grabbed her head and pressed her head into his, her lips into his, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth. Her top was off, and he felt her breasts falling on his chest.

"Was that you I just fucked?" he stopped kissing her long enough to ask. He couldn't tell from just touching her, the body felt similar.

"Can't tell you that. The secrets of "Touch" stay right in the room. If I tell you who did what, I'll have to kill you!" she kissed his lips again. "I'll go get your wife."

Nick hurried and took the blindfold off. He hadn't even noticed that the other women had left, and only he and Candy remained. It had to be her. The body, the moans. She was tight, hot, boiling hot. He couldn't wait to get home and record this in his journal for his article. He figured he better get his pants on. Didn't want Geena coming in here seeing him all naked and sexed out. She'd probably be mad, especially after he protested so about not wanting to screw her. That was different. This was just sex. He wanted things to be perfect before he made love to her. He heard a knock at the door.

"Hey stranger, you ready to go or what?" Geena peeped her head in the door, looking at him strangely. "Just what have you been up to, husband? Did you violate our marital bed?" she giggled.

"Ha ha. Where were you? Last time I saw you, you were practically fucking Eric out on the floor. What did you do to him?" Nick tried to regain his senses, hoping to throw her off his scent by flipping the tables.

"I came back looking for you, but you were gone. I sat with Eric, then Myles came and found me. He showed me some of the rooms. This place is unbelievable."

Nick felt funny. He hoped Myles hadn't done to her what Candy just did to him. Oh God, what if he fucked her? He didn't want to ask her, because he didn't want to admit what he did. But he had to know. Maybe later.

"If you need to freshen up, there's a bathroom behind that screen there. You look tired. Sure you're ok Nicky?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Guess I was just in here too long."

"What were you doing?"

How should he answer that question? Would she judge him if he told the truth? Would she hate him, especially since he was the one who said "just observe" and he ends up in the middle of a suck and fuck fest? He didn't want to have this conversation here. He ducked into the bathroom to wash off the sex residue.

"What were you doing?" he turned the tables again.

"I was in a giant hot tub. So what were you doing? I still don't have an answer."

Nick pretended he couldn't hear her.

She didn't ask again.

They retrieved their coats and other items, and headed home. Nick couldn't believe what he had experienced. Never in his life could he even imagine something like that, and him being there. He couldn't wait to call his friend Jake and recount the details of the night for him. It would blow his mind.

Later at home, Nick was sprawled out on the bed, relaxed after taking a long awaited shower. He was listening to the soothing sounds of Najee. He heard a knock on his door.

"Hey Nick, are you decent?"

"Yeah, come on."

Geena crept quietly over to the bed and stretched out next to Nick. She had showered too, and was now wearing a tank top and a pair of mini boxers.

"You know you never did answer my question Nick. What were you doing in that room?"

He knew she wasn't going to let this die. He took a deep breath, and looked into her eyes.

"Uh, research. They had me blindfolded and they were touching me." He left out the other graphic details.

"Blindfolded? So you don't know who it was doing the touching? Kinky. You, Nick, doing something kinky?"

"It was Candy's idea. She had some girls in the room with us."

"And that's all, they just touched you?"

"Well, they kissed me."

"And?"

"Why do you want to know? We're not really married you know. Did Myles fuck you?"

"No."

"You mean to tell me that you were naked in a hot tub with Myles, and he didn't attack you?"

"No, he didn't."

"I find that hard to believe, since the man has been all over you since he first laid eyes on you."

"Well, we weren't in there long enough."

"Then what were you doing all that time?"

"Riding you."

"Geena, what the devil are you talking about?"

Now Nick was sitting up. Geena put her arms around his neck, pressing her chest against him hard.

"You don't pay much attention to anything do you? Feel me Nicky. Put your hands on my pussy."

"What?"

"That was ME you were fucking! I was right there, riding the shit out of your big, thick, long ass dick."

Nick's mind had a meltdown.

"SAY WHAT!?"

Nick couldn't believe that she and Candy pulled off that little game on him. He couldn't be angry, because he enjoyed every second of it. Fucking Geena far exceeded any fantasies he had dreamed up. That was a fantasy -- having her and not even knowing it was her. It was kinky as hell. The whole experience was way out of character with anything he would even give thought to trying.

Guess that made his mind up. There was no use in holding back any longer. He was ready to give Geena what she wanted. He was ready to step back into the arena and try to cultivate a relationship with her. Only now he had a new problem. How on earth was this going to work with Myles and Candy in the picture? He'd just have to play it one day at a time. This was going to make one hell of a story.