The Other Side of the Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed her body a little closer, probably noticing the growing erection. Nick grabbed her hands as she went to push them lower on his body.

"Nicky, was that bothering you?" she laughed, pulling her hands away, and putting them around his neck, pressing against him a little harder.

"What do you think? You're almost naked, and you're standing here touching me. You know exactly what you're doing to me."

"And you don't enjoy it? I'll bet Myles would love it."

"Don't talk to me about that worm Myles." Nick was getting a bit aggravated at the comparison to the suave and debonair Myles. Women just loved sexy Myles. "And I didn't say I didn't like it. I just don't think it's appropriate."

Geena snatched her hands away, spun around, and flopped down on the bed, grunting loudly.

"Ughgggggh! Nick! I'm trying to play this role here. We're going to this party, supposedly looking to get into the lifestyle. We need to look like we enjoy each other. We need to be touching. I don't want to go in there with you looking like a piece of cardboard!"

Nick walked over to the bed and stood in front of her. She was lying flat on her back, her legs partially opened, arms out to her side. Her hair was spread out in a halo around her head, framing the look of frustration she wore on her face. Suddenly, Nick got on top of her, catching her off guard. He positioned himself between her legs, stared down into her eyes, and kissed her lips. She resisted him at first, but within seconds she had opened her mouth to receive him. He pressed his groin into hers, grinding his erection in between her legs as he slid his tongue in her mouth, letting it dance with hers. They kissed hard, holding each other in a grip as if their lives depended on it.

Geena was moving against him, moving her hips against his, turning him on even more. He was getting lost in her lips, in her body, finally feeling her shapely curves on him as he saw her in his forbidden fantasies. She was pushing his shorts down, trying to release the treat he had kept in hiding for so long. But he wasn't ready to take that next step. He rolled off her, stopping himself before they went too far.

"Why the hell did you stop? You were finally getting there, finally coming out...."

"That's what you want? You want me to just fuck you, and then we go on like it's nothing? I can't do that."

"Who said it's nothing? Nick, I really like you, don't you get that?" She rolled back over on him, straddling his thigh with her body, rubbing her clit on him through the panties. He could feel how hard she had gotten, and wet. "Why do you think I've spent so much time talking to you, observing you, even trying to keep from throwing stuff around the house, just for you? I was hoping that all this time we were spending together was helping us get to know each other better. Become friends. And maybe more than that."

Nick couldn't keep from being turned on by her. Her hair was hanging down on his chest. She was rubbing her hands across his nipples as she tried to convince him. He felt her vibe. And he did like her too. He Just didn't want to jump into sex with her without being sure he had the right intentions. Lord knows he didn't want to mess up another relationship.

"No doubt you've got me turned on, and I like you too. I enjoy being around you. But I told you about the messed up situation I just got out of. I just don't want to jump back in too fast. I need to take my time. Plus I've still got that wife drama going on."

"I know about that, and I don't care. Nick, you're a sexy, smart, talented man, and I really, really," she stopped talking to kiss his nipples in between words, "really want to get to know all about you from every angle." She pulled herself up to plant another steamy, wet kiss on his lips. He was ready to skip the party and rip her clothes off, but he held his resolve. He let her linger a while longer on his lips before letting her go.

"Hey, I'm into you, really. Let's just take it one step at a time, ok? And we better get out of here, or we may never make it to this party. I got to get you there so your man can see you. Maybe I'll blow his mind and tell him I only want a soft swap. No sex for him." Nick started laughing.

Geena got on top of him completely, sitting up on his lap. "You make that decree, and you'd better be ready to drop these shorts and give me what you got!" She started bouncing up and down on him, grinding him like she was fucking him. "I can get with this, just like this." She was holding on to his waist, licking her lips.

"I'll bet you can," Nick said, watching her work, then realizing that he was going to be in this position doing the real thing if he tarried just one more minute. "Come on girl, let's go. Now I got to try and calm myself. Got me all hard and shit." Nick grabbed her hips, holding her still, as she laughed and kissed his lips again.

"You're hard! What do you think I am? And you want to keep withholding and shit. If I don't get some at this party, I will be raping your ass when we get home. Better sleep on your stomach!"

She grabbed her mask off the dresser, and pulled it over her face. Nick grabbed his mask, robe, and coat, smacked Geena on the butt, and headed for the door.

The party was in full force when they arrived at the secret location for members only. The building looked like a loft or a warehouse from the outside. The only giveaway was that there were cars all over the place. Nick and Geena walked briskly towards the entrance. Geena clasped her coat closed, keeping the nippy night air off her exposed chest, and keeping her exposed chest hidden until they were safely inside. Nick had his navy blue silk pajama pants and matching short sleeved top covered with his trench coat. He was admiring Geena's muscular, shapely legs as she walked, expertly stepping in her strappy sliver heels. He was getting turned on all over again.

The two big double doors looked cold and uninviting, revealing nothing of the events taking place just a few feet beyond. Nick opened the door for Geena and they entered. Inside, there was another set of double doors, and a bouncer standing in front of them.

"Are you members?" the tall, thick, muscle bound man asked, in a deep rumbling voice. Even though he was smartly clad in a black suit and dress shoes, one glance told he wasn't the one to mess with.

"No, we have a special invitation from a member."

Nick handed the gargantuan man the purple invitation. He finally broke a smile across his dark brown face, opened one of the thick oak doors for them, and waved them in. "Welcome to the ball. Hope you have a good evening."

Nick took Geena's hand, leading her through the doors. The hall was quiet, and there was another set of doors. Off to the side was a room to check coats, and a wall of lockers for personal belongings. Nick took their coats and checked them in. He got a key for a locker so Geena could leave her purse and he could lock his wallet. Some people were milling in and out of the main room, and when the door opened that was the only time sounds could be heard that told a party was going on. The thump of loud music blared from speakers, and the roar of laughter and talking could be heard even above the beat of the music. Nick and Geena stood just on the other side of the party doors.

"Well, are you ready Miss Girlie? This is it, the point of no return." Nick looked her over, letting her exotic, sexy look wash over him. She was still wearing her mask.

"Ready as I'll ever be. I didn't think I would be, but I feel nervous. How far do you want to take this? What if I run into Myles, and he wants to do something? What do you think I should do?"

"I can't tell you that. I think we should try to do more observing. Maybe join in a little. I want to get a feel for what goes on at these parties. I say you stick with me, and we wander around. If you see Myles, and you don't want to take it to that level, just tell him I said you could only touch. No sex."

"Ok. Well, here goes I guess."

Nick opened the door. The muffled noise immediately became full volume. Candy had described what they could expect at one of these parties. But it did nothing to prepare him for the real thing. The main floor was wall to wall people dancing, some clothed, some only half clothed. The music had a slow and grinding beat, one that encouraged the sexy movements he saw. There were chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, providing a low level of light. The walls were adorned with pictures of people in various sexual poses, in the throes of passion. There were tables all around the dance floor on one side, and banquets with soft seating on the other side of the room. Nick spotted a bar tucked away in the far corner of the room, behind the dance floor. There was a long hallway that looked to lead down to more rooms.

Nick and Geena walked around the dance floor, observing what everyone was doing, without being too obvious. Nick found a place to sit at one of the banquets. "You want something to drink?" he yelled over the loud hum of the music.

Geena nodded. He knew her favorite drink was apple martinis. He waited until she sat down, then he made his way to the bar. Couples he encountered smiled and nodded as he passed them. He looked around for Myles and Candy, wondering where they were hiding out. Candy had made a point to let him know she would find him, no matter what time he arrived. She had a "special treat" for him, she had whispered in his ear, when Geena wasn't around. He wondered just what she had in mind.

Nick meandered through the crowd and made his way back to Geena. She was smiling at some guy who was giving her the eye a few seats down from where she was sitting.

"Oh, I see you have a friend already. I can't leave you for two seconds, without them beating down the door, eh?" he ribbed her, setting the drinks on the table.

Geena grabbed her glass, downing a healthy swig. "I'm just making eye contact. He smiled, I smiled. We do want to get to know these people right?"

"Yeah, yeah." Nick positioned himself on the side of Geena, so he could see out into the floor. He put one arm around her shoulder, letting it caress her soft skin, swinging his fingers back and forth over her. When he finished with his drink, he put the other hand on her thigh. She looked at him, and smiled, but made no objection. That tingling was starting to creep back into his pants. He inched his hand up her thigh, closer to the edge of her panties. His little exploration was cut short, when he noticed the smiling stranger get up and start walking towards them.

"Oh look, your smiling face is bringing him over here," Nick talked through a smile he plastered on his face, so the man wouldn't notice him talking. Geena hit his thigh.

"Ok, stop it! Showtime! Look alive husband!"

The tall, sexy smiling stranger was standing before them, drink in hand. He was evenly tanned, with short spiked blond hair. Nick noticed his green eyes were rolling all over Geena's body, but he corrected himself when he noticed Nic k staring him down.

"Hello, my name is Eric. Are you two new here? I don't believe I've seen you at our parties before." He reached his hand out to shake Nick's.

"No, we're not members. We're guests of Candy and Myles Masters. I'm Nick, and this is my wife, Geena." Nick completed the handshake. Eric reached out to take Geena's hand, and kissed hers, looking into her eyes as he did.

"Very nice to meet you two. Yes, I know Candy and Myles. They're around here somewhere. As is my wife, Lora. Is this your first time?"

"Yes, it is. We're new to this, you know, the Lifestyle. Trying to see if it's really for us," Nick explained.

"Oh well, let me tell you Nick, you are in for a treat!" Eric winked at him, cutting his eyes back to Geena once more. "I just had to come over here and compliment your wife. She is quite stunning." He smiled broadly, looking back at Nick to get his reaction.

"Oh, thank you." Nick kissed her on the neck, making sure Eric saw the contact. Eric didn't seem to mind.

"Would you mind if I danced with her?"

Nick looked at Geena, who's eyes were now equally glued to Eric's. "I don't mind if she doesn't."

"Sure, I'd love to. Nick, you sure you don't mind sweetheart?" she kissed his lips, playing her part as the dutiful wife.

"No, go ahead. Just remember our, you know."

"Gotcha. Be back baby." She kissed him again, and slid out of her seat, standing to give Eric a full view of what was hidden under the table.

Nick watched him as his expression changed and his eyes got larger. He watched them amble through the crowd, finding a spot on the dance floor. It was hard to keep his eye on her with so many people out there. He had some concerns about her putting her hands on this man's body. He was only wearing short burgundy silk boxers, no shirt. And he was well put together, with muscles bulging everywhere. Even had an ass on him. Humph, a white boy with an ass. Geena looked just a little bit too excited. He could still see them. For the moment there was no touching, the music was fast.

Just when Nick was breathing a little easier, he heard Ciara's "Love Sex Magic" start playing. Oh hell no. He had seen Geena dance to that song before, and it looked like a routine from a pole dancer. Nick strained his neck to find them again. Sure enough, Geena was all up on Eric, or he was all up on her, grinding in time with the beat of the music. Nick wanted to go and cut in, but he didn't want to appear uptight. It was just dancing. They weren't doing anything. Yet.

Nick gulped down the rest of his drink and was ready to go for a refill. Just as he slid out and was ready to stand, he heard a voice from behind him, coming towards him.

"Hello Nick. I told you I'd find you."

It was Candy's voice. He turned to look at her, and he was glad he was sitting down. She was wearing a leather black bra, leather black panties, a silver chain around her waist, and black stiletto straps. Her hair was full and all over her head, cascading down her back. She wore a cat woman mask. She was a sight to behold, one that was having an immediate effect on his dick, as he struggled to redirect his mind and keep the thoughts out of his head, thoughts of her with nothing on, lying on a bed waiting for him to fuck her. He was quickly losing the battle, especially when he heard her soft, seductive voice rolling words from her glistening lips.

"Candy." He swallowed hard, trying to gather his thoughts and form a meaningful sentence. "You look....magnificent." He couldn't get his eyes off her, and she was smiling and enjoying it.

"And look at you with your fine ass. Whadja got on under that table? Stand up and let me check you out."

Nick smiled at the compliment. "Oh, just some ol' silk pajamas." He stood in front of her. She was almost his height with the heels on. She looked him up and down, smiling in approval.

"Where's your wife?"

"She's out there on the dance floor somewhere. You want to dance?"

"Yes. In fact, I just requested a special song, just for me and you." She took his hand and led him out to the floor. He felt like he was on some strange drug. A song by George Michael was going off. The next song was "When You're Near" from Guru's Jazzmatazz CD. The driving beat of this song along with the sexy words would have been perfect for him to get all up in Candy. He settled for what she was doing to him on the dance floor.

"This is for you Nick. I want to get you so turned on, that you'll be begging to be fucked."

She was all over him, whispering in his ear. It wasn't taking much, he felt like he was going to explode just from her grinding her body against him and pulling on his ass, performing a virtual dry fuck in standing position. He found his hands moving all over her body. Normally he wouldn't dream of touching a woman like that around a roomful of people. But he had lost awareness that anybody else was around. She had him hypnotized.

"Remember I told you I had a surprise for you? Follow me."

Nick suddenly remembered Geena. She would have no idea where he went.

"Wait, I can't leave the floor without Geena. She won't know where I am."

"Don't worry, Myles was coming to find her and give her a tour of the place. We'll get you two back together later. Come this way."

Candy took his hand and led him down one of the hallways. There were many rooms, most had the doors closed. The ones that were open were filled with giant mattresses on the floor. The rooms must have been soundproofed, because he didn't hear any noises, unless a door was opened. Candy came upon a door with a red mark. She stopped, pulling a blindfold off the doorknob.

"Here, you have to wear this." She started to put the blindfold on him, but he stopped her.

"Why do I need that? I want to see what's happening."

"Relax, it's all part of the experience. Trust me, I'm not going to let anything bad happen. And if you want to stop, just tell me. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. OK?"

Nick thought quickly. How bad could it be? Not bad at all, especially if she was in on it. "Well, ok."

Candy quickly tied the blindfold on him, and he felt air moving in front of his face, like she was waving her hands around. She opened the door. Nick could tell somebody else was in the room.

The music that was playing on the dance floor was also being piped into the room. Candy had him by the hand, leading him into the space. She turned him around and told him to sit down. He could tell he was on one of those mattresses. Then he heard other female voices giggling.

"Ummmm, Candy. He is every bit as sexy as you said he was!"

"Yes he is."

"Nick, I invited a few of my friends. This is a game we call "Touch." We touch you, you can touch us. It can go as far as you want it. Or you can stop any time you want. We're here to turn you on."

"That's right."

Nick felt like he had been immersed in a pool filled with cold water. He had never felt anything like this, and he was having a hard time relaxing at first, especially since he could only feel what they were doing. He finally decided to lay back and let his mind wander, as he was licked and caressed everywhere. Having multiple sets of hands on his body, and multiple lips on him, while being able to touch and lick the girl's bodies had him harder than he ever could have imagined. And he was about to explode. Were they reading his mind too? Just as he had the thought that he needed to release, his pants were coming down, and he felt warm hands palming his penis, rolling it back and forth like they were kneading dough.

"Damn, his shit is huge! Candy did you know he was this big?"

"We'll have fun with his big dick ass!"

Then he felt hands grab his balls, and hot wet lips touch his head. He thought he was going to jump off the bed. There were lips on his nipples, lips on his lips, and now soft, moist lips were sucking him down to the bone. He let out a groan.

"Shit, damn that feels good. Keep that up and I'm going to come all over the place." He was trying to hold back, but the lips were sucking harder, going up and down faster, and making him hotter than what he could remember from any recent sex. His whole body felt like a keg of dynamite, and he was about to unleash an orgasm like he never had before.

The lips must have felt him coming right to the edge, because they pulled off him, and started licking his balls, blowing on his hard shaft while it was still wet. His senses were in overdrive. Then the lips were back on his dick again, sucking him right into an explosive orgasm. He thought his entire body was going to explode along with driving force of the juices erupting from the geyser inside him. The lips kept sucking him right through the orgasm. His body felt totally relaxed, his mind was totally free of any pent up inhibition at this point. They could do whatever they wanted to him. He was euphoric.