The Panty-Chasing T-Mom MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,443 Followers

"Good girl," Christine's breathing became more ragged. Her thrusts never let up, but the tingling in her balls grew stronger until it couldn't be ignored any longer. "I'd like to stay in this sweet little hole forever... but I really need to cum!" The tingling in Christine's balls soon became a burning. Just a few more strokes, she told herself.

Before long, a ripple of immeasurable pleasure shot through Christine's body. She surrendered to her orgasm. Her cock exploded with powerful shots of ejaculate. Christine's body collapsed, her sweaty tits covering Vicky's face as she filled the small girl's body with a massive load. Vicky's pussy filled with the potent cream quickly. Christine jabbed her hips and sent her womanhood a little deeper into Vicky's well-used pussy. She stayed right there until the last drops finally finished spilling out from her tip into Vicky's pussy. Christine slowly pulled her shrinking prick from Vicky's tender, raw sex.

Neither of them said anything for a few minutes. Christine hefted her heavy breasts off Vicky's face and smiled down at the young girl. "Great afternoon, wasn't it?" Christine chuckled. She sat up and looked back at the quiet, seemingly contemplative young girl. "You'll be sore for a while, but it'll pass. And it'll be a lot easier to screw next time, now that you're broken in," she advised Vicky.

"You, you're going to tell Luke I'm a good girl like you promised, right?" Vicky asked, her voice hoarse from screaming her lungs out.

Christine's gaze lowered to her handiwork. The young girl's freshly-fucked vagina. Her pussy lips were bright red and Christine could see a tricke of cum leak out onto the bed. A creampie for the ages. "Yeah. You're a good girl all right," she laughed. "Get dressed, dear. I don't know when Luke will be home."

The realization that Luke could return home at any moment got Vicky up quick. Christine fished the young girl's panties from the pile of clothes and spread them out on her thigh. Ready to dress, Vicky gathered her clothes. "Can I have my panties back?" she asked Christine.

"Oh no, honey. These stay with me." Christine brought them to her nose and took a whiff, "You were a virgin the last time you had these on, you'll never be able to say that about another pair of panties."

Vicky frowned, wishing she had those panties to wear home. Noticeably sore, she pulled her skirt up over her bare bottom half and then got dressed the rest of the way. Christine saw the young girl whose virginity she'd just taken to the door. Christine waved as Vicky stumbled to her car. She called out to the girl, "Get home safe, dear."

***

Luke came home about a half an hour later with no knowledge of what had occurred at home between Vicky and his mom. Christine casually asked her son at the dinner table, "That girl from school. What's her name? The really skinny one. Vicky, yeah. She dropped a book you left at school by for you."

Her son shrugged. "Ok," he said.

Christine picked at her potato with her fork. She knew bringing this up would be walking a fine line, but Christine relished the challenge. "She's kind of cute, isn't she?"

"Mom," Luke put his fork down. "Don't even think about."

Christine looked amused. Thought about it. Done it. Got the panties to prove it. "It was an innocent comment," she lied. "All I meant was she's a sweet--a very sweet girl."

Luke turned his eyes back to his food. He took a sip of soda and then told his mom, "I guess. We're kind of friends. We just don't really hang out with the same people much."

"I know you and your friends would consider her a nerd." Christine risked her next comment coming off as suspicious, "Quite a tight body, though. I'd say so, at least, if you're asking me."

"Guys don't ask their moms about what girls they think are hot. Their moms shouldn't have an opinion about that," he told her abruptly.

"Loosen up," she kicked him under the table playfully. "I was talking about for you, of course."

***

Christine found herself heading home from work early the next day. With a cup of soup cooking in the microwave, she ran some clean towels up to the linen closet. Christine walked past her bedroom door doing so. Instead of going downstairs and getting her food, she ventured into her bedroom. Christine pulled open the bottom drawer of her nightstand and grabbed the pair of panties she'd taken from Vicky the day earlier. The aroma of the young girl's sex was still pungent the next day. Christine's cock stirred. Then the front door slammed downstairs, causing Christine to put them back quickly.

Christine greeted her son from the top of the stairs. Luke shouted up the stairs before she could get a word out, "How could you do this?!"

"What?" Christine asked coyly. She suspected he was talking about her fun afternoon with Vicky.

"You screwed Vicky!" he cried.

Bingo--she thought. Then she wondered, how could he know? "Fuck. That little minx told on me," Christine cursed under her breath.

"How could you! Really? I can't believe this!" he vented, throwing his backpack down.

Christine got to the bottom of the stairs and told her son, "I didn't plan it. She showed up at our door. Such a sweetheart in that cute little skirt. I'm only human. I have needs. What do you want from me?"

"A mom who doesn't fuck my friends!" he paced around furiously. "This is just like Kelly."

"This isn't anything like Kelly!" Christine stamped her foot down hard. "That dumb slut would have broken your heart in the snap of a finger."

"HA!!!" he cried out with a fake laugh. "So you nailed my girlfriend behind my back for my benefit?! No, it wasn't for your own satisfaction! It was for me. That's rich, Mom."

"Well," Christine paused. She remembered Kelly lying naked on her bed. The young girl's irresistible pussy spread open for her fat cock. "I'd say it was half and half."

"When does it end with you! Kelly... Vicky..."

"Not to mention all the rest you never knew about," Christine said with a raunchy smile.

"You think you can take advantage of any girl you see. Just a secret between you and them. It's sick!" Luke was so angry he didn't know what to do with himself.

"Unless they spill the beans like our little Vicky. What a shame," Christine frowned. "I thought she was a good girl."

"She didn't spill the beans. Her mom pried it out of her."

"How?" Christine asked her son.

"Apparently Vicky came home yesterday almost too sore to walk," Luke cringed. "Mrs. Lewis wouldn't drop the subject. She found out that Vicky wasn't wearing any panties. Vicky's mom put two and two together. She confronted Vicky about who she'd slept with," Luke's face turned to one of disgust as a picture of his mom and Vicky in bed popped into his head. "Vicky would only tell her that the sex was consensual. She wouldn't tell her anything else."

Christine felt proud of little Vicky. "How did this get back to you?" she asked.

"You mean, how did your choice of victims drag me into this? Mrs. Lewis knew Vicky came here after school to bring me my book. Vicky's always kind of had a thing for me. Mrs. Lewis waited for me at the end of the day today. She confronted me about Vicky. I had no idea what she was talking about, at first." Luke started to fume, "Then it became clear to me. I tried to tell her the truth. She wouldn't believe a word of it. Said she'd be stopping by here tonight to talk to you about what I did."

Christine let all this new information settle into. Then she asked her son, "Hmm... Mrs. Lewis? Is she the one with the blue sedan. The one I commented on once with that nice figure?" Christine asked with a sly smile.

Luke gave his mother a confused look, but then it dawned on him. "Don't you dare!" he cried, practically yelling in Christine's face.

Christine calmly placed her hands on her hips. She glared at her son and responded, "I will or won't do as I choose. Think before you talk to me like that--in that tone, again. That's the only warning you'll get, young man." With her voice stern and her eyes like steel as they glared at him, he knew better than to escalate things.

Luke's voice was soft, his gaze avoiding hers. "Yes, ma'am."

Christine softened a little. "Look on the bright side, you'll be off the hook with Mrs. Lewis by tomorrow." She kissed him on the cheek and then added, "You might want to make yourself scarce when she gets here." She walked out of the room like a woman in complete control... of everything and everyone.

It was the way she babied him combined with the realization that his mom was going to keep doing this if he didn't stop it that give him his courage back. "I'm staying right here tonight," he told his mom. "I'm not going to let you manipulate another woman into bed with you."

Christine surprisingly took his threat in stride. She seemed more amused than anything else. "Big words, honey. But you don't want this battle. I'll sleep with whomever I want. Mrs. Lewis is spending the night in my bed. I'm gonna fuck her like I fucked her daughter. Like I fucked Kelly," she couldn't resist adding with a pleased grin on her face.

***

A couple hours passed in the Dawson household. Luke came down from his room to look around, still determined to stop his mom from getting at Mrs. Lewis like she had Vicky and Kelly. He spied his mom watching television on the couch and making a couple calls as though everything was normal. Luke decided it might do some good to reiterate to her that he was serious.

Christine looked up at her son from the couch as he walked into the rec room. "I'm stopping you tonight. I don't care what it takes," he cut to the chase.

Christine folded her arms. "You're crossing a line is what you're doing, Luke."

Luke's face animated. "Me crossing a line? You crossed all of them when you started screwing every girl that came to the house to see me!" he vented again.

"My house." Christine got up and patronizingly patted her son on the shoulder. "They might have showed up for you, but they stayed for me." Her sharp words left an impression. "You think Vicky didn't like it? You think Kelly didn't like it? I fucked those girls and a hundred more just like them until their sweet little pussies couldn't take one more thrust. And you know what? They begged me for more."

Luke knew he couldn't let her win. He hardened himself to her words and replied, "Mrs. Lewis isn't some girl you can mold and manipulate. She's married for crying out loud! And when she finds out you're the one who boned Vicky, she's going to hate your guts."

An undaunted Christine told her son, "I love a challenge."

"I won't let it get that far!" Luke shot back.

His emotional promise received a calm, collected reply from Christine. "I want you to know that you tied my hands here, honey. You should have heeded my warning. My love life isn't up for debate. I'm a woman with needs. When you threatened them you left me with no choice."

"What the hell are you talking about?" he inquired impatiently.

"A co-worker of mine has a daughter who just got back into town. Her calendar is pretty empty. She's really a remarkable young woman," Christine flashed a cunning grin. "I phoned her while you were upstairs and told her that I just so happen to have a cute son stuck at home with nothing to do tonight. As luck would have it, she went to one of your football games last time she was in town and she remembered you." Christine checked her watch, knowing perfectly well what time it was already. "Should be here any minute."

"Your little games aren't going to work on me. I'm not leaving this house for anything," he stared at his mom very seriously.

"I wouldn't do that," Christine's said, her tone smug.

"And why not?" he snapped back at her.

"Alina is a very sensitive young woman. She doesn't have any of the patience and self-confidence a woman like myself has acquired over the years. Standing her up would make her feel mighty bad," Christine played sad with a pout.

"It's on you if she does."

"That would be fine. It really would," Christine smiled evilly at her son. He had so much to learn. "But you see, Alina isn't going to blame me. She's going to blame you."

"I bet Vicky and Kelly blame me for what you did to them. I'm fine with the blame as long as it keeps me here tonight and another unsuspecting girl out of this house and away from you. I'm not playing your games. I'm staying here... period."

Christine startled her son by bursting into laughter. "You really don't get it. The game is over. This is checkmate. Now you better run upstairs and make yourself presentable for Alina. I think she'd consider anything less from you an insult."

Luke's voice got louder. He didn't like being laughed at, by his own mother especially. It was even worse knowing that she was in the wrong. "I'll say it one more time: I'm not going anywhere tonight! No matter how long you talk, you're not going to guilt me into a date with her."

"You still don't have a clue. Do I have to spell it out for you? Honey, you're smart in a lot of things, but you should have known from the start you can't go toe-to-toe with your mother." The way she continually tooted her own horn made Luke feel like his head would explode. "I'll explain this to you only once, and in no uncertain terms. Alina isn't like other girls. Your mom wouldn't set you up with just any girl. She's got a cock. And from what I've heard, it's a doozy. You know what else? She's a real bruiser. The girl is a pit bull."

Luke got mad at himself for not guessing sooner that this chick had a dick. Of course the girl his mom sets him up with would have something extra in her pants. It was Luke's turn to grin. "Mom, do you know how many rushing yards I have this season? I think I can handle one girl, even if she is packing."

"If you say so, son." Christine hoped Alina wouldn't hurt him too bad. "Her mom did give me some interesting tidbits about her. She was expelled from school. Poor girl," Christine shook her head sadly. "The situation was actually much like this one. Some guy thought it would be funny to ask her out and then stand her up. He had a good laugh about it with his friends. You know what Alina did? Of course you don't. Well, she found the guy and his girlfriend out on a date," Christine found herself getting aroused just by recounting the story. "Took them back to her place and she fucked his girlfriend into multiple orgasms. All while he looked on helpless. As she was pounding his girlfriend, she made the girl tell him him how much bigger her cock was than his. How it made her cum so much harder and better than he ever could in a million years. Then she fucked his brains out and left them both stranded naked on campus with cum dripping from all holes."

Luke's face had gone white about halfway through the story. He tried and failed to regain his composure. He didn't want to believe it. "This is another game you're playing," he told her.

"Your ass is toast. No games. No bluffing. Just remember that you left me no other choice," she smiled with a cool detachment. "But there was one thing I started to think about when you said you weren't taking her out, no ifs, ands, or buts. You don't have a girlfriend. Your only family is me and she sure as hell isn't going to mess with me." Christine's smile became more menacing, "Maybe she'll dress you up like a girl. I'm talking girl's clothes, makeup, the whole nine yards. And make you the girlfriend. Fuck you silly like that for a few weeks. I think that would make you two even. Hey, this might be a good suggestion to make to her when she gets here."

Luke's mouth went dry. He finally understood what his mom meant by checkmate. Luke legs started to give. Luckily a chair was behind him to break his fall. Christine gave her son a kiss on the head and a big hug. "I love you," she told him with all the loving warmth of a mother. "Even if I have to call you Lucy for a while. In fact, I think I might like that."

***

As it turned out, Luke didn't have long to consider his predicament. The doorbell rung. Luke had a feeling it wasn't going to be Mrs. Lewis. Christine called out to him from across the room, "I'm not answering it and I wouldn't leave her waiting long. Let her down easy, Lucy," she laughed.

The walk to the door was the longest twenty steps Luke had ever taken. His arm felt like it weighed two-hundred pounds as he lifted it to the door knob and turned. He slowly pulled the door open and locked eyes with the girl standing there.

Luke's jaw must have knocked loose from his mouth when he saw her. Standing on his doorstep was a woman with a mix of physical features he never would have thought could exist all on one person. Easily 6'4" without the heels she was wearing. Blond and likely north of 200 pounds, perfectly divvied up between muscle and feminine curve. Her face exotic and beautiful with full, red lips to top it off. Her arms were thick and toned. Those arms hung right next to her huge, natural-looking breasts. The tits packed tightly in a soft-colored blouse. Her blouse was just transparent enough to make out her perfectly-defined abs through it. A thin waist led down to a woman's hips. She wore a black form-fitting skirt which ended just below mid-thigh and still showed off plenty leg. Legs which looked like they could squat seven-hundred pounds. Three-inch high heels completed the outfit. They also made sure Luke felt like a dwarf.

Her hand extended and Luke met it with his. "Alina," she said.

Luke ran his tongue around his mouth to make sure it was still in working order. "Luke," he replied.

"Are you wearing that tonight?" she asked of his grubby clothes in an accent that sounded Eastern European.

Luke snapped out of it. He had to get rid of this girl somehow. A way which didn't leave him answering to "Lucy." "I... I, uh... have to level with you. I had no idea my mom set this date up. I have something to do tonight. I'm really, really sorry."

Alina gave him a dubious look. She started to lightly shake her head. "You shouldn't make a blind date if you're going to see the person and decide on the spot you don't want to go out with them," she told him in an unforgiving tone. "I hate guys who play games."

"That's not it," Luke tried to defend himself. "I'm not playing games. Really. My mom called you. It was her fault. She's the one playing games. She's using you as a pawn. I swear she made this happen," he tried to explain. It came off like a little kid deflecting blame.

"I showered and I dressed for a date. No fickle tease is going to ruin my night." Alina grabbed Luke by the wrist. "You and I are going out tonight." Luke tried to wiggle free from her grip on an instinctive reaction. His struggle led to zero success. Her strong hand around his wrist felt like an iron shackle with nail polish.

Just then, Christine rounded the corner. The satisfied look on her face renewed Luke's pleading. "It was my mom. Please Alina. Let me explain. She bedded my girlfriend!" Luke blurted out desperately and then turned red afterward. Christine started to laugh, but Alina stayed stone-faced.

"Have a good time, you two," his mother told them. Alina proceeded to drag Luke outside by his wrist. Luke looked back at his mom desperately for a reprieve. She mouthed the words, "Love you," then shut the door.

***

No amount of explaining in the car would budge Alina's made up mind to have this date. When she did speak, it was only to say, "I figured we would go to someplace nice. Your choice of attire ruined that idea. I know this burger place I used to go to. It's my carb day, anyway."

Luke sat passively in the passenger seat. He thought of something else which might bolster his case, "I have a car. If I knew about this date, why wouldn't I drive and pick you up?"

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,443 Followers