The Panty-Chasing T-Mom MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,443 Followers

Instead of the humongous tip of her womanhood on his hole, he felt a lone finger. Alina's finger rubbed around the rim of his opening, never going in. Luke's cock stiffened even more against the bed. "I'm going to enjoy this," she declared, "...and you're going to hate it." Suddenly he could feel her massive cock head against his tiny entrance, "But then, pup..." Alina's hips thrust forward and her cock went hard into his hole, "I'm going to make you love it."

Luke cried out. He clutched the sheet on the bed and tried to stifle his reaction to the pain. Alina kept pushing until inch by inch, she'd buried everything in his little asshole. He knew by the slap of her big balls against his that the whole, massive monster was inside him. He told himself the worst of it was over. He silently pleaded with Alina to go easy on him. The muscular t-girl withdrew her womanhood from his bowels and then buried it inside him again swiftly.

"Mmuhhhmmmm," he whimpered and moaned at the same time. "Please.... not so harddddddddd," she thrust again on the last word.

Alina blocked whatever he'd said out. Her singular focus was on the tight asshole wrapped around her cock and the pleasure it could bring her. Even she couldn't stay stone-faced with the gratification she was receiving. Alina let out a long, let-your-hair-down moan. Her long nails dug deep into the soft flesh of his buttocks. She pushed his smooth cheeks together around her womanhood. Alina's put her immense strength behind the next stroke inside him. The tender walls of his asshole could do nothing but cling to their invader.

"Your ass is a perfect fit for my cock," she told him.

Luke's reaction was that her cock was ten sizes too big for his ass. "Uhhhmgmm...!" he groaned into the mattress.

"Milk my cock," she ordered him. "Milk my dick with that ass!" she yelled. Then she moaned, banging her chiseled body into his.

Luke's own cock ground into the bed. His inner muscles involuntarily squeezed and milked her shaft. Just when he felt his raw and abused asshole couldn't take another demolishing thrust, it got a little easier. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he withstood her pounding weapon. Again and again she thrust into him. Her womanhood pummeled his insides. The tip of it hit a spot deeper inside him than he thought possible. He cried out to her, "Uhhhgghhhhh... ohhh... shit. Alinaaaa!" He felt something. Deep. So deep. It had to be pleasure. Luke felt it again on the next thrust and he moaned.

Alina leaned down, her tits pressing into his back. She switched to short thrusts to accommodate her new position. She told him, hot breath hitting his ear, "I'm going to stop going easy now."

Luke only had enough time to worriedly ask himself, "Easy?" before Alina's monster drove in with enough force to knock the breath out of him. She hammered his hole with what felt like immeasurable strength. Alina had returned to her original position, moving her hands from his butt cheeks to his hips. She held him with the grip of a vice and humped her womanhood deep inside the warm tunnel of his ass. One thunderous stroke. Two. Three. Four. Her monstrous girth rearranged his insides.

A string of thunderous thrusts which ended with a loud slap of her balls against his began. Luke's body somehow managed them. His tender little hole clung to her weapon the whole way, clamping down at the end of each impaling thrust. All of Alina's amazing might and heavy weight banged into his. Her cock pulsed, spitting out pre-cum inside him.

"Ohhh... that's nice," she moaned. "No one," a ripple of toe-curling pleasure shot from her cock to the rest of the body, "No one has ever taken my cock like this!" It might sound silly, but in that moment, Luke took that as maybe the greatest compliment of his life. He remembered what she said about milking her cock. Luke summoned the strength to massage her womanhood with his tight butt. His asshole was a world of pleasure for Alina to gratify herself with.

Luke found that the harder he worked to please her cock, the better it felt inside him. A merciless thrust that would have been painful enough to make Luke black out when they started now gave him pleasure. The next time Alina buried her massive pole to the hilt inside him, he did something she'd never seen before. He thrust his little butt back at her, moaning as he did. A smile Luke couldn't see washed over Alina's face. She withdrew and then filled him again. A rhythm developed wherein each of them worked together to get her throbbing monster in and out of him faster and to greater pleasure. It was the first time Alina had ever fucked someone and had them work with her to do it. It gave her a divine feeling.

A building sensation in her balls told Alina her orgasm was approaching. She cried out, "I need to cum!" Alina slammed her cock into him again.

Luke processed her words and felt the same need as her. His balls seized, his cock exploding all over the sheets on the bed. "OHHHH... fuck! I'm cumming too!" he wailed.

Luke's orgasm made his asshole tighten up even more. It was a clamp around her girth. A relentless, milking clamp which wouldn't be denied. "I can't hold it in any longer!" she warned. With a piercing spasm of pleasure shooting through her cock, Alina drove every inch into his hole. "I'm cumming! Luuuuuuuuke, I'm CUMMING!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

The muscular t-girl's legs started to shake. She bit down hard as she could on her lip as her balls let loose. Volleys of hot cum exploded violently from her tip. The shots of ejaculate were so abundant that Luke's insides were quickly covered in the thick goo. Her womanhood kept spewing more and more. She filled him with a never-ending supply of t-girl spunk. Luke's asshole swallowed every drop she could give. Blast after blast of burning hot semen and her balls still weren't empty. Alina's legs finally gave out, her body collapsing on Luke's. Only then did the end of her load finally spew deep inside him.

It was a race to catch their breaths as both showed their exhaustion. Alina withdrew her cock from his hole. Luke was physically drained, his ass full of cum. Alina stayed there, with Luke pinned under her. She couldn't recall a time she'd had less left in the tank than now. She'd certainly worked off those two burgers from dinner.

"Do you want me to take you home?" she whispered in his ear.

"Are you asking me?" he replied.

"Yes, Luke," she nibbled on his ear, "I'm asking you."

"Can I stay?" her cum dribbled from his ass onto the bed.

"Mmmmhmm," she traveled up his torso with her nails.

"I want to stay then."

Alina rolled off on him so that she was on her side facing him. She pulled his body to hers. They kissed and then Luke buried his face against her neck. Completely spent, both were asleep the second their eyes closed.

***

Hours earlier, Christine sat in the living room of her home with the television on. She knocked out a little work waiting for Mrs. Lewis to show up.The anticipation was hard to take. Christine's cock wouldn't leave her alone.

The doorbell finally rang. Christine was up in an instant, telling herself, "It's showtime." A rather prim and proper looking woman stood on the other side of the door. "My son told me you'd drop by tonight. Come in," Christine ushered Mrs. Lewis through the door. The other woman of roughly the same age as Christine took a look around the house, clearly disapproving. "I'm Christine. How are you tonight, Mrs. Lewis?"

"Very upset. You can go ahead and call me Valerie, I guess," the woman sneered. "Do you know why I'm here?" she asked.

"Luke was a little cryptic, but he did give me some information." Christine made a fresh appraisal of Valerie's body. An hourglass shape brunette with full breasts and pouty lips. Christine wanted to see more.

"I have reason to believe your son took my daughter's virginity yesterday afternoon," she said matter-of-factly. "Then left her panty-less to drive herself home." The disdain Mrs. Lewis had for what she thought Luke had done was obvious. She looked down on Christine just as much. Christine had raised the boy, after all.

"Oh my," Christine gasped, trying to hold back a smile. "I have something to show you," she said. "Will you follow me upstairs?"

With Mrs. Lewis in tow, Christine walked up to her bedroom. She flicked the light on and with her back turned to Mrs. Lewis, let her devilish grin show. Christine opened the bottom drawer of her nightstand and then closed it with Vicky's pretty panties in hand. She showed them to Mrs. Lewis and said, "These were Vicky's from yesterday."

Valerie's mouth opened, but no words came out. Christine pulling out her daughter's panties was not what she expected. "Did he fess up or did you find those in his room?"

"Well, Valerie..." Christine started to rub the soft material of the girl's panties. "Luke's innocent. I know for a fact he didn't take Vicky's cherry."

"Cherry? Christine, I find that language to be vulgar. And what do you mean? My daughter didn't stumble around barely able to walk and panty-less as a joke."

Christine's cock lurched in her pants. "It only seemed right to take her panties after I took her virginity," she said with a grin like a Cheshire cat.

Mrs. Lewis' face went from shocked to angry. "What kind of sick joke is this? I see why your son turned out the way he did."

Christine brought Vicky's panties to her nose and took the scent in. "Smelling these reminds me of Vicky's sweet little virgin pussy. Before I got to it. Back when it still was a virgin pussy," she rubbed her actions in smugly while rubbing the girl's panties on her face.

It became apparent to Mrs. Lewis by the bulge in Christine's jeans that she wasn't joking. The prudish woman didn't know how to react. "You are being entirely inappropriate," she informed Christine uncomfortably.

"It happened right here on this bed." Christine loved the way she made Valerie uneasy and confused. She went even further with her taunting, "She was calling me Mommy by the second, or maybe it was the third time she came around my big cock?"

Mrs. Lewis still didn't know how to react. She'd come over here thinking Christine's son was the thief who stole her daughter's virginity, not Christine herself. Blushing at Christine's language, Valerie responded, "I would prefer it if you didn't talk in those terms, Christine."

"Mmmm..." Christine took another whiff of Vicky's panties. "She told me before I stuck it in that I was too big. Poor girl didn't think it would fit inside her little pussy. She might have been right, but we made due." Christine said with a wicked grin.

Mrs. Lewis' eyes darted down to Christine's crotch. The size of the bulge located there made her chest incredibly warm. Suddenly she grew flush. "There's no excuse for a grown woman to, to act like you have." Mrs. Lewis' eyes finally returned to Christine's.

Mrs. Lewis' long glance at her growing bulge wasn't lost on Christine. Her plan for getting Valerie into bed had been to use Vicky. Christine had access to all of Luke's online accounts. She'd threaten Mrs. Lewis with spreading it around school that little Vicky puts out, and then provide the saucy details that would make the girl's life hell. Christine realized that she could have Valerie without having to show her claws, so to speak. This way might even be more fun.

"You're right," Christine told Valerie. "I shouldn't be saying these things. Especially about a sweet little girl like Vicky. So naive and trusting. You have a right to be angry with me for exploiting that."

"Thank you, for that at least. I just hope this won't happen again," Mrs. Lewis couldn't seem to keep her eyes on Christine's face. It had to be because she never expected Christine would have a cock.

"You're married to Dr. Lewis at the local clinic, aren't you?" Christine effortlessly steered the conversation where she wanted it to go.

"I really can't see why that would be relevant..."

Still playing with Vicky's panties, Christine continued, "He must work a lot of hours. And he is a man getting older. I wouldn't blame you for trying to catch a peek at my cock."

"I've done no such thing," the excessively proper woman said, her voice shaking. "I find this display you're putting on disgraceful."

"I have a theory about women." Christine undid the button on her jeans. "See, girls Vicky's age want to fall in love. They want to get a guy like Luke to like them. They want a storybook romance." She unzipped her pants. "But once a woman gets to be about your age, she's had all that." Christine fished her incredibly hard erection from her panties. Mrs. Lewis said nothing, unable to look away. "Chances are they've also had a lot of empty nights, with a husband too tired and too small to please them." Christine lewdly started to stroke her massive womanhood. "They don't want to fall in love anymore. All they want is a big, throbbing cock to fill their cunts. Do you want it?"

"Stop this," Valerie said, even as she watched a bead of pre-cum form at the tip of Christine's dick. "You think I'm going to see that, that huge cock and forget about what you did to Vicky? Forget about my husband?" Mrs. Lewis rubbed her chest.

The thrill of conquest shot through Christine's veins. "Something tells me there's a naughtier Mrs. Lewis lurking just under the surface. I think you should come closer and get a better look." Her hand stroked her shaft slowly.

"You, you're absolutely wrong. That's, that's a ridiculous request. I think I should go." Valerie knew her pussy was sopping wet. She shuffled her legs uncomfortably. Christine's other hand started to massage her big, cum-filled balls. Mrs. Lewis found herself inching closer to the lewdly-displayed penis.

"You know, I really love virgins. There's nothing in the world like being someone's first. Taking something for yourself no one else has. Were you a virgin when you got married, Valerie?" More pre-ejaculate oozed from her tip. Christine's cock pulsed in her hand. Valerie found herself on her knees before Christine. She'd gotten so close that she could smell the musk of cock.

"What?" Mrs. Lewis asked, her eyes looking up from Christine's womanhood. Christine watched as Mrs. Lewis' face got steadily closer to the purplish-red tip of her cock.

"Do you want to suck my big, huge dick, bitch?" Christine could stop with the niceties now. She made sure her cock got even closer to Mrs. Lewis' full lips on the next stroke.

The prudish woman wanted to say that was preposterous. She wanted to rip her eyes from that big cock and storm out. She wanted to do anything but say, "Yes." Mrs. Lewis cast her eyes down and said so with a mix of shame and self-hatred in her voice.

"I know I told you to call me Christine, but I want you to call me Miss Dawson from now on." Christine gripped her cock at mid-shaft and pointed the big head right at Mrs. Lewis' face.

"Who, who do you think I am?" Mrs. Lewis tried to snap herself out of it. But she couldn't look away from that big cock. She could do nothing but watch Christine slowly stroke that thing of hers.

"Growing a backbone? Guess I'll just have to put this cock away," Christine started to pull her panties up.

"Wait, Miss Dawson!" Mrs. Lewis begged. "Please don't put it away. Please can I suck your cock?" she pleaded with a pained expression.

"That's better," Christine told her. Her cock swelled even larger in the face of this victory. "Of course you can suck my cock." Mrs. Lewis lunged at the cock. She dropped her head into Christine's lap and went straight for the tip. Christine grabbed her shoulders and wouldn't allow the head of her cock to enter Mrs. Lewis' full lips. "First you have to do something else for me."

Mrs. Lewis questioned Christine with her expression. Christine lifted her butt off the bed and whipped her jeans and panties off. Naked from the waist down, she scooted further up on the bed until her back rested against the wall. She looped her arms under her knees and lifted, spreading the cheeks of her meaty ass. "Rim me." The excessively proper woman looked like someone had punched her in the gut. Valerie wanted to walk out, but she didn't have the strength. Christine made the decision easier, "Or you don't get this fat cock, bitch."

Mrs. Lewis crawled across the bed to Christine with the intention of committing this ugly act. Eyes closed, she pressed her face into the spread cheeks of Christine's ass and planted her pursed lips on Christine's pucker. She gingerly touched her tongue to the orifice. It would be hard to express the joy Christine felt as the woman who'd clearly thought herself better than Christine now tongued her asshole.

"Look at me when you're rimming my ass, bitch. I want to see your pretty eyes on mine," Christine told the woman. Mrs. Lewis tried to reposition her body in a way that would let her look at Christine while she degraded herself. She just couldn't see over Christine's big balls, no matter what she did. "Lie back on the bed," Christine told her, deciding a new position would give her what she wanted.

In the new position, Christine lowered her soft ass onto Valerie's chest. Mrs. Lewis watched Christine's cock bob as the woman who'd boned her daughter scooted up on her face. Christine settled her backside down on Mrs. Lewis' face. Valerie's eyes were visible now, but only her eyes with Christine's ass and low-hanging balls covering the rest. The prudish woman submissively returned her tongue to Christine's ass. Christine shivered as Mrs. Lewis practically french-kissed her hole.

"Tsk-tsk. I wonder what Dr. Lewis would think if he saw you now?" Christine gloated as the eye contact heightened Mrs. Lewis' degradation. If possible, Valerie's face got an even brighter shade of red.

Christine reached behind her ass and started to undo Mrs. Lewis' top. She managed to expose the prudish woman's breasts. Christine rubbed and humped her ass on Mrs. Lewis' face like she was riding her. Deciding it was time to try something new, Christine lifted her ass off Valerie's face. Mrs. Lewis coughed and struggled for breath. Christine sat down on Mrs. Lewis' stomach and rubbed the woman's tits together. She slapped her throbbing cock on them and then placed the throbbing pole between the two orbs. With a jab of her hips, she fucked Mrs. Lewis' tits.

"Spit between your tits, bitch." Valerie did as ordered and worked up a glob of spit, getting it as close to Christine's cock as she could. The lubrication made it easier for Christine's cock to slide in and out of Valerie's tits. "Try to suck my cock, bitch." Mrs. Lewis' head craned forward. She opened her lips and tried to catch the head of Christine's glistening prick. She managed to flick her tongue across the pre-cum oozing tip. Christine groped and fondled Valerie's big tits, holding them roughly together as she fucked the perfect globes.

Christine didn't want to spend her load on foreplay. She wiggled up Mrs. Lewis' body, presenting her cock to Mrs. Lewis' mouth. "Go ahead and suck it." Valerie opened her lips as wide as they would go and took Christine's womanhood between them. She worked her tongue and plenty of spit around the huge cock filling her mouth.

Christine bent forward and sent more cock into Valerie's mouth. "Suck that cock," Christine said. Suck it deep!" she kept pushing until her tip brushed against the opening of Valerie's throat. Christine's cock forced its way inside Mrs. Lewis' tight throat. The prudish woman gagged, Christine's smile growing. She stopped only when her entire womanhood had been swallowed up. Christine snapped her fingers in the air, bringing Mrs. Lewis' watery eyes back to her own. Withdrawing her cock, she then shoved it back in.

"Do you want this big cock deep in your pussy, bitch?" Christine asked, ripping her womanhood from Mrs. Lewis' mouth.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,443 Followers