The Panty-Chasing T-Mom MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,440 Followers

"Yes, please!"

"Yes, please, what?" Christine asked like it was a lesson in school.

"Yes, please, please, fuck me!"

Christine waved a finger in Mrs. Lewis' face. "Yes, please, Miss Dawson."

"Yes, please, Miss Dawson! Please, fuck me!" the prudish woman fixed her mistake, her pussy gushing.

Christine sat up from Valerie's breasts. "Undress the rest of the way and I will, bitch." Christine proceeded to lift her own shirt off. Watching Mrs. Lewis strip made her womanhood throb with anticipation. It ached to be inside pussy. Valerie displayed her body to Christine's leering eyes.

"You've got more hair down there than your daughter," Christine laughed. It was nice to see by Valerie's reaction that she could still make the prudish woman uncomfortable. Christine rubbed the fleshy opening of Mrs. Lewis' sex. She inserted two fingers into the wet snatch. Her fingers were soaked by the time she withdrew them.

"Oooooh," Valerie cooed with closed eyes.

Enough playing around, Christine told herself. She needed inside that sweet pussy pronto. "Here you go, bitch." Christine pushed Mrs. Lewis onto the bed and mercilessly slammed her prick into the prudish woman. Christine hadn't even washed the sheets on the bed since screwing the woman's daughter there yesterday. Valerie cried out, her legs thrashing on the bed.

"Ahhhuuuhhhhhh....oh my fucking...shit!" Valerie moaned, feeling instantly both the pain and the pleasure Christine's huge cock could provide.

Christine's hot mouth attached to Mrs. Lewis'. They kissed hungrily, Christine's throbbing monster pounding the hot, wet depths of Valerie's pussy. Knowing Mrs. Lewis wasn't a virgin, Christine didn't have to hold anything back. She didn't have to pace herself. She went full bore from the start, slamming into the woman's tight cunt.

"That's it, bitch. Take it!" Christine told Valerie with the same harshness in her voice she'd been using most of the night. "You take this cock just like your daughter!" She felt the walls of Valerie's sex pulsing around her cock. The wonderful feeling of having her cock fully-engulfed by pussy had Christine in a frenzy. Her frenetic thrusting and overall fucking prowess brought Mrs. Lewis to the edge of a fast climax.

"Oooh....mmm...FUCK!" Mrs. Lewis turned into a moaning, writhing mess under Christine. Valerie had never experienced this kind of pleasure before. Never felt her pussy so completely stuffed. Her whole body on pins and needles. She cried out like a woman possessed.

"Gonna cum for me?!" Christine asked, her body slamming down on Valerie's. "I want you to cum all over this fucking cock!" Christine's throbbing cock bottomed out every time their bodies slapped. The sopping wet walls encasing Christine's womanhood shrunk even tighter as Valerie reached climax.

"Yes!" Mrs. Lewis could barely get her words out, "Yes, Miss Dawson! Oh fuck, YESSSSSSS!" she hissed. Christine nodded her head as Valerie's legs suddenly tensed against the bed. The prudish woman's cunt muscles clamped down as she came all over Christine's cock.

Christine knew if she let herself get too excited, she would cum too. She had something else planned before that happened. "Remember.... how I said I.... love virgins?" Christine asked, her words coming out choppy. Mrs. Lewis vigorously shook her head yes, not able to speak yet after the hardest orgasm of her life. "I'm gonna... fuck... your ass!" And maybe retrieve the stick someone must have jammed up there, she thought.

Christine's cock pulled out of Valerie's pussy with a wet pop. "Wai... wait!" Mrs. Lewis found her voice. "I've just... I've never done that before!" the once-proud woman cried.

"That's the point," Christine laughed. She aligned her cock head, slick with pussy juices, to the wrinkled, pink entrance of Valerie's asshole. Still coming down from her orgasm, Valerie didn't have the wherewithal to voice another objection. The prudish woman's anal ring provided an astonishing amount of resistance when faced with Christine's monster. Eventually, the little opening couldn't keep Christine's invader out. Christine studied the changing expression on Valerie's face as her cock entered.

She penetrated the tiny, virgin hole at a slower pace than she'd plowed the woman's pussy with. The inches of Christine's throbbing womanhood disappeared one by one until her cock had been enveloped wholly by the tight clutches of Valerie's asshole.

"Oh yeah, mmmmm, that's good!" Christine moaned. She wondered why she didn't do this more often. It was so tight in there. So hot.

Mrs. Lewis' back arched. She'd never been treated this way in her life. Her night had started out so differently. Here she was with a cock practically the length and width of her forearm up her ass. To top it all off, the cock belonged to a transsexual. And that transsexual had already fucked her pussy into the hardest cum of her life!

Christine drew her cock back. It felt as though she was taking Valerie's insides out with her, the fit was so tight. She penetrated Mrs. Lewis again, this time a little faster.

"Oommphhhfuu...huhhh!" Valerie groaned. In a flash, Christine's entire length pounded back inside her. Her hole clung so tightly to that giant thing, giving Christine even more pleasure. Mrs. Lewis began to feel it as well. A dark, naughty pleasure deep inside her body.

Christine couldn't keep the power of her thrusts in check for long. Her orgasm was too close to do that. She started to hammer Valerie's hole. A quick, powerful thrust left them both moaning. Christine attacked Mrs. Lewis' mouth with her own while she fucked the woman's tight ass. Christine's orgasm was near.

"Fucking squeeze my tits while I'm doing your ass, bitch!" Christine yelled at the woman. Mrs. Lewis' hands obediently found Christine's breasts. She squeezed and kneaded the soft, warm flesh.

Christine ground her hips into Mrs. Lewis after a particularly nasty thrust. Her balls sent the warning signal up to her head. She needed to cum. "You did it bitch!" Christine cried. "Now I'm gonna cum up this pretty ass! You want my cum?!" Mrs. Lewis took everything Christine could dish out. Every long, hard stroke from her monstrous womanhood.

"Yes! Yesss, I want it, Miss Dawson! Mmmmmhuhhhh... Fill my ass!" Valerie's sweaty body shook after each thrust.

"Here you GO!" Christine worked quickly, slamming every inch of her cock into the prudish woman's tight ass and then letting out a roar of pleasure. Christine's entire body quaked as she released her load. Strand after strand of hot semen shot from her tip with force to fill Mrs. Lewis' asshole deep. Christine snapped her hips, grinding her ejaculating prick into Mrs. Lewis. The ejaculate shot up Christine's shaft so fast it almost hurt.

Mrs. Lewis' tight ass milked out every single drop. Both women laid there, sweaty, and breathing at a frantic pace. The once-prudish woman looked to Christine for her next instruction. Christine brought one of her tits to the woman's mouth and grinned wickedly as she felt Mrs. Lewis' lips wrap around the nipple and suck.

***

Luke awoke the next morning in his own bed. He looked around groggily. Had it all been a dream? The soreness in his ass answered his question with a resounding no. Luke stumbled downstairs. It was the next morning already and he could still taste Alina on his lips and feel the imprint of her incredible cock inside him. He headed toward the kitchen. It smelled like something good was cooking.

"Morning, Lucy! Did you have a good night?" his mom cackled from the kitchen table.

"Very funny, Mom." Luke sat down--very carefully, mind you.

"Shall I get breakfast for him, Miss Dawson?"

A voice called out from behind the kitchen island and scared him. He turned around and stared right into the face of Vicky's mom. The same woman who had angrily accused him of taking Vicky's virginity just yesterday. Dumbfounded, he turned back to his mother.

Christine winked at her son and then told Mrs. Lewis, "No, nothing for him until he apologizes." She took a sip of coffee and read the paper calmly as Luke tried to sort out exactly what the hell had happened to his life in the last two days.

"I called Alina earlier when you didn't come home last night," Christine told him casually.

"You did?" Luke struggled to remember what happened last night after they fell asleep. He knew he didn't teleport into his bed, but that was unfortunately the only possibility he could cross off the list.

Christine finally looked up from her paper. "There was a bit of a misunderstanding. She seemed to think you and her were going to be more than a one-night thing. That girl's really taken with you, Luke." Christine took another sip of coffee.

Luke smiled and then blushed at the thought of Alina being taken with him. "How did I get home?" he asked.

Mrs. Lewis walked by and set out a plate of food for Christine. Vicky's mom avoided any eye contact with Luke. "Alina brought you home so we could work out a deal concerning you. You were so cute in her arms, sleeping like a baby."

"What's the deal?" Luke felt as confused as ever.

"We agreed that you'll be able to see her as much as you want. Provided you help me on a few projects," Christine finished her coffee and then looked back to her son, "I thought the real motivation for your cooperation would be the threat of a date with Alina. But..." she smiled, "Now I can see Alina isn't the only one a little taken with the other. I'm happy for you, honey."

"Thanks, Mom." Luke's blush got stronger. His mom was right. He did like Alina. A whole lot. "But, cooperate how?"

"Well..." she took a bite of bacon from her plate."There are some girls from your school you're gonna help me get to know better. You know that wild-looking one with the purple highlights you have History with? Here's hoping she's got at least one virgin hole," Christine laughed. "I'm quite sweet on that girl. Think you can get her over to our house?" she asked with a grin that left nothing of her intentions to the imagination.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,440 Followers