The Party's Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day, Alicia was again invited to lunch with the girls. Although there felt to be still a little tension in the air, conversation was light and fun. Alicia had a good time and thoroughly decided she would hold no grudge for Meredith's remarks.

As the day came to an end, all the girls congregated on their way to the parking lot. Sylvia, who was pretty much spearheading the whole party thing, wanted to make sure everyone knew when and where they were to be the following evening.

"Okay, does everyone have Vanessa's address?" Everyone confirmed. "Alright, seven-thirty at her place. Try not to be late."

"Oh this is going to be so much fun, thanks everybody. I really appreciate this," Wendy told them with excitement.

The following morning, Alicia was in a good mood when she awoke. She looked over at the sleeping figure beside her. She wanted to play but the poor man had been up half the night editing photos he'd taken earlier in the day. She watched as he metrically breathed in, then out again with just a hint of a tiny snore. She lightly caressed the side of his face with her fingers and decided she'd let him sleep.

Gently she threw the sheet to one side, hung her shapely legs over the side of the bed, and started to get up when she felt a pair of strong hands grab her from behind.

"Where do you think you're going," bellowed Dexter as he playfully pulled her back into bed.

Alicia laughed as she was surrounded by the arms of her lover. "I thought you were asleep," she stated with a chuckle.

Dexter didn't say anything. He just gave her a wicked, little smile and from the corner of her eye, she saw the tented sheet jump. Inwardly she had to laugh as the flinching sheet brought to mind Meredith's belief that all photographers were sex fiends. Maybe so, she thought, but this sex fiend is all mine.

Dexter prepared himself as Alicia slinked her way under the sheet and down to his tent pole. Before meeting his wife, Dexter was a young, good-looking photographer who had been on the receiving end of more than his share of blowjobs, but none ever compared to his wife's.

He closed his eyes and gasped as he felt her warm breath tantalize the tender skin of his scrotum. Her moist tongue started at the very bottom of his balls and slowly worked its way up his shaft, stopping just under the head to tease. She swirled and flicked and surrounded the tip of his dick before taking it all in her mouth.

Dexter always said she was ambidextrous. Some people can write with either hand. Some can rub their stomachs while they pat their heads, but Alicia could run her luscious lips up and down his shaft while actively working her tongue at the same time. The resulting euphoria was only one step from heaven as far as he was concerned.

With both hands, he clutched the sheets. His toes shot out straight and every nerve in his body was on fire with carnal rapture. He gritted his teeth and an animal-like growl emanated from the bottom of his throat.

"Ohhhh...Goddddddd," he grunted.

Alicia slowed so she could savor every ounce of his rich cum.

***

The day progressed as a pretty normal Saturday until later in the afternoon. Alicia wanted to look good for the party and decided to start primping early.

"Honey, do you mind if we just order a pizza for tonight? I really don't feel like cooking and I have to start getting ready for the party pretty soon."

"Party; what party? I have theater tickets for tonight."

Alicia turned in panic and looked into her wryly husband's face. He tried to keep a serious expression but couldn't. His playful chuckle and flashing eyes told the freaked out woman that her man was only kidding.

"Oh, Dex, you had me going. For a moment I really thought you'd forgotten."

"No, my dear, I didn't forget," he responded with a wide grin. "You want me to call it in, now?"

"Yeah, honey, that's probably a good idea. I'll have to jump into the shower pretty soon."

Dexter called to have their favorite finger food delivered and then put on a pot of coffee while Alicia went upstairs to decide what she was going to wear. By the time the delivery boy rang the bell she had her complete ensemble picked out and laying on the bed.

As they sat at the kitchen table enjoying the thinly crusted delight, Dexter could see the anticipation in his wife's eyes.

"This is important to you, isn't it, Lees."

"Yeah, I guess it is," she admitted with a slight sigh. "Remember the group of friends I had in college? We were the female version of the three musketeers. We did everything together." Her mind drifted back in time for a second while she reminisced. "I miss that...the comradery, I mean."

"Well I don't understand, you've never had a problem making friends. Why don't these girls seem to like you?"

"I don't know," she replied. "When I first started there everything was so new. I was anxious to learn. I guess I was just all business and didn't socialize much. They did ask me to lunch a couple times but I wanted to study so I turned them down. I think they all thought I was unfriendly. Sometimes the girls would be in the break room joking and laughing but as soon as I'd walk in the conversation would die down and before I knew it, they'd all get up and leave."

"I'm sure you're just imagining most of it, honey," Dex said, trying to reassure her.

"Dex, I've worked there for almost a year now and last Thursday was the first time they asked me to join them for lunch since I first started there."

"See, that's a start," he said with an upbeat hint in his voice. "They just have to get to know you, that's all."

"Yeah, that's what I think too and this is a chance to show them who I really am...away from work. I really do want to make a good impression."

"Just be yourself, sweetheart. There's no way anyone can resist that sparkling personality of yours."

"Thank you, darling. I intend to do just that—be myself and have fun."

"Well, if you have so much fun that you don't feel capable of driving home tonight, you call me. I'll come and pick you up - hear me."

"Yeah, I hear you," she answered with a grateful smile. "Well I'd better get into the shower and get ready," she said jumping up from the table. "I don't want to be late."

A little over an hour later, Dexter was in his home office going through some photos that needed editing when Alicia appeared and took a seductive pose against the door frame.

"How do I look?" she asked in her best Lauren Bacall imitation.

Dexter had to catch his breath as he glanced up from his computer screen to behold the ravishing creature standing before him. "Damn, honey, you look fantastic. Are you sure you don't have a hot date?"

"A date—with destiny!" she joked while bringing the back of her wrist to her forehead in Sarah Bernhardt fashion. They both laughed. "They're all younger than me. I just want to show them I'm not over the hill yet. Is it too much?"

"Nope, it's just enough," responded her proud hubby.

On the drive over she first stopped at the ATM and got forty bucks, then swung over to the liquor store for couple bottles of booze. The clerk was thrilled when she asked for her change in all singles. It was less for him to count at the end of his shift.

Alicia could already hear laughter as she approached party central and rung the bell.

"Lees," yelled Vanessa who had obviously been in the sauce already. "Come on in, we're just getting started."

So far in attendance was Wendy, the guest of honor, Sylvia, who had her cell phone out and was recording her arrival, and of course Vanessa, their host. Not far behind though were the others. Vicky, Mindy, and Meredith completed the entire secretarial pool from Johnson's Insurance Company.

At first, like any newcomer would, Alicia was feeling a little nervous. These girls were obviously good friends, all of them. She wanted in. She wanted to be accepted and have fun at work like they did.

In no time she learned where a lot of the amusement came from; Vanessa had an incredible repertoire of dirty jokes. Her husband was a salesman who had to be on the road most of the time. He would exchange jokes with his clients then come home and share the new ones with Vanessa.

The off-color punch lines were coming fast and furious. After the first half-an-hour Alicia's jaw was hurting from laughing so hard. About an hour into the party she was mellowing out and enjoying herself immensely. She had already told the only two dirty jokes she knew and got laughs with both of them.

As Alicia wandered over to the table of booze to mix drink number three, she was a little surprise at her herself; she was already starting to feel the effects of drinks one and two. Oh well, she told herself with a slight grin, this was what she'd been missing for so long. Most of her college friends were scattered over the countryside. Of course she and Dex had their friends but that was just it, they were THEIR friends. Alicia wanted some friends of her own and this was a fun bunch of girls...and...they finally seemed to be accepting her as a member of the pack. Gone are the lonely, boring days at work, she was sure of it. She took a swizzle stick and stirred her drink before taking a sip. So, she told herself as she strolled over to rejoin her new friends, if hubby has to come and get me, so-be-it.

Just as she sat down the doorbell rang. Vanessa jumped up and headed in the opposite direction.

"Wendy, would you get that for me. I have a rush call for the little girl's room," she said while walking toward bathroom. She stopped as soon as Wendy's back was turned and everyone quietly rose from their seats. Silently they all followed the unsuspecting girl as she opened the door. Sylvia had her cell phone poised to capture the surprise.

"Yes, officer?" Wendy had no idea why a cop would be standing at the door. She did notice he was awful cute though.

"Ma'am, are you having a party or something in there? Some of the neighbors are calling and complaining about the noise," he told her with authority in his voice.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," replied Wendy. "I didn't realize we were that loud. I promise we'll keep it down."

"I'm sorry but that won't be good enough," he stated as he stepped into the house and stood next to his victim. "I'm placing you under arrest for disturbing the peace. Please turn around and put your hands behind your back."

"What! No, I...I don't even live here...I...I..." in a panic she turned toward her friends looking for help. That's when she saw the snicker on everyone's face. "Alright, what's going on?"

Everyone broke out in laughter including Alicia.

Just then the good looking cop threw his hat into the living room, reached around the outside of the door to his hidden boom-box, and started the show. Wendy, finally realizing what was going on, put her hands to her face and screamed with delight.

Without missing a beat, the professional stripper followed everyone to where the chairs were all gathered in a circle. Each of the thrilled secretaries took their seats and watched as their sexy guest took center stage. Not wanting to miss anything, Sylvia propped her cell phone against a lamp and aimed it so she would catch the entire show.

Several drinks and dirty jokes had already loosened their tongues and they were all definitely in a party mood. Whoops, hollers, whistles, and yells filled the air as the imitation man in blue started peeling his clothes off in time to the music. With hips gyrating like a young Elvis, first came the gun belt. Expectations rose higher as holster and toy gun dropped to the floor.

Next came the shirt. As his nimble fingers started with the top button and worked their way down, the girls strained for a better glimpse of his manly chest. Slowly he teased, revealing more and more until fully exposing his acutely defined washboard abs and broad pectorals. Excited screams emanated from his admirers as he yanked the entire garment from his torso, waved it over his wavy, black hair and let it fly in the direction of the guest of honor. Wendy snatched it from the air and pulled it to her lap.

He was only a few minutes into his routine but already had pulses racing as he reached down and pulled the tear-away trousers off in one quick motion.

More high-pitched screams filled the sexually charged environment as all eyes focused on the bulge in his g-string. Immediately, outreached hands started stuffing dollar bills into the tiny piece of remaining cloth.

"Shake that ass," yelled a panting Mindy. "Shake that ass."

Vicky followed, "Take it off; take it all off."

Stimulated with alcohol, Inhibitions were dropping like a rock as the devilish music worked its Voodoo-like magic. A wicked energy grew in momentum and not a pair of panties remained dry as the young man provocatively danced from woman to woman, bumping and grinding his package within inches of their faces.

Singles turned into fives and tens as the girls tried to persuade the entertainer to shed his last vestiges of modesty. As he made his way to Sylvia, she could stand it no longer. Unadulterated cries of euphoria shook the rafters as she reached out with both hands and tugged the tiny piece of fabric down to his knees. Eyes popped as the large phallus sprang from its black, rhinestone studded sheath and reached upward with pride.

His agency had a strict policy about complete nudity and touching. Their rules would dictate that he stop the show immediately but it wasn't the first time it had happened and he knew without question that he would be getting a blow-job before he was done.

"Okay, you wanted to see it, now do something with it," he told her.

"Suck it—suck it," they all yelled as the tip of his cock touched Sylvia's lips. Somewhat apprehensively she stuck out her tongue and flicked it around the head.

"Come here, big boy, let me taste that thing," hollered Wendy. She reached around with both hands, grabbed the cheeks of his ass, and pulled him into her mouth.

Alicia watched with amazement. He was pretty big. Not like porn-star big, but bigger than normal—certainly bigger than Dexter. How did she get that whole thing in her mouth like that, she wondered?

"Hey, come on, Wendy don't hog it all to yourself," scolded Vicki.

It was like a feeding frenzy as each woman was taking a turn. Suddenly a mesmerized Alicia found herself staring at the hard cock as it approached.

"Come on, Lees, bet you can't take it all," challenged Meredith.

She hadn't counted on this. Never in her wildest imagination did she think she would be expected to cheat on her husband. As she concentrated on her dilemma everything seemed to stop. The pounding music, the excited banter of the others all faded into the background. The only thing she was conscious of was the unfamiliar penis beckoning to her. A troubled voice in her head emerged. What are you doing, she asked herself? You have a wonderful loyal husband at home. You can't do this—but...but what will the girls think if I don't take a turn? The whole idea of coming to the party was to become part of the group. She'd been having so much fun. She didn't want to take a chance of losing her new friends again and It...well it's...it's not really like cheating—not really; it's all in good fun...right?

A slight parting of her lips was the only invitation he needed. Alicia closed her eyes as she felt the youthful stiffness pass through her lips and glide along her tongue until it touched the back of her throat.

Again she became aware of the others as they laughed when she gagged. Embarrassed, she quickly pulled her head away.

"Come here, officer," she heard Mindy say. "I'll show her how it's done."

Alicia was relieved when he turned and danced his way to a new set of waiting lips, but she realized the reprieve was momentary. He was making his way around again.

Alicia watched as she struggled with her conscience. He was getting closer. Soon he would be standing in front of her again. She saw no reluctance on the part of any of the others. They were intoxicated with a lustful pack mentality as they eagerly showed off their oral skills for the contented young man.

By the time he made it back to her for a second try, Alicia had made up her mind. She knew she would wrestle with the guilt but the only people who would know of her betrayal were in the room and they were every bit as guilty as she was. No one could blab, which meant none of the husbands would ever know.

"Come on, Lees, show us all how to do it," someone coached from the group.

She wrapped her fingers around the base of his manhood and guided him in, but he was too big for her to take it all. Again she wondered how Wendy managed to deep throat him. She felt his hand on the back of her head lightly trying to coax her to take more but she had all she could take. Her tongue engaged as she moved back and forth, forcing herself a little more than half-way up the shaft before retreating again.

She probably had him in her mouth for a little over thirty seconds, but for Alicia it seemed like hours. As soon as she pulled off he danced his way toward Sylvia to start round three.

By the time he was approaching again, guilt had already invaded Alicia's conscience but she knew it was something she'd just have to live with. There was nothing she could do about it now, the deed was done-she might as well try to enjoy herself and show the girls her technique.

Alicia softly fondled his balls as she pursed her lips around the youthful cock. Slowly and sensually she started to work on the young stud. She was just developing a rhythm when an over excited Wendy ran over, dropped to her knees, and started pumping the engorged steel rod while it was still in Alicia's mouth.

"Aaah, I'm going to cum," announced the happy performer.

Hearing that, Alicia panicked. She pressed both hands against his bronzed thighs and pushed as she jerked her head back, but she wasn't quite fast enough. With all the force that only youth can provide, he splattering her face and lips with gobs of thick, white cum.

No one even noticed the horrified expression she wore as Alicia dashed for the restroom; they were too involved watching Wending hungrily cleaning the slimy object of their desires.

Salty revelations of disgust and shame overflowed from her eyes as Alicia locked herself behind the bathroom door. Frantically she grabbed a washcloth from the rack and ran it under the tap. After several minutes of vigorous scrubbing, she was finally convinced her skin was free from the evidence of her infidelity; if she could only scrub her soul as clean, she thought as she looked at herself in the mirror of the medicine cabinet.

Alicia's skin may have been clean but she could still smell the pungent order of his sex on her breath. She opened the medicine cabinet and found a bottle of mouthwash. Quickly she removed the top and took a swig, swirled it around and spit it out into the sink before sitting down on the toilet where she quietly wept.

It was several minutes before she heard a knock at the door.

"Lees, are you okay?"

It was Sylvia. She had to pull herself together. She couldn't let her friends see her like this.

"Yeah," she answered. "I'll be right out." She checked in the mirror. She looked awful. Her eyes were all red and puffy from washing so hard and she had no make-up left. Her purse was in the living room so there was no way to even spruce up before facing everyone.

Quickly she thought of a little white lie.

Sylvia was still at the door when she emerged from the bathroom. "Lees, have you been crying?"

Alicia was pleasantly surprised to see the object of her downfall had already scooped up his money and was gone.

"No, of course not. Some of that spunk got in my eyes. I don't know what that guy eats but it burned like hell," she chuckled. All she wanted to do was get the heck out of there but couldn't; she had to stay long enough to help with the cleanup. Just as she had resigned herself to staying until the end of the party, Mindy saved the day.

123456...8