The Party's Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, girls, I hate to break this up but Mark and I have early Mass tomorrow. Is there something I can do to help clean up before I leave?" she asked, looking at Vanessa.

Everyone looked at each other. Now that the entertainment was over anything else they had planned seemed anticlimactic.

"Yeah, I should really get going too," commented Vicki.

Alicia saw her chance. "Me too. Dex and I have a ton of things to do tomorrow. We really need to get an early start. What can we do to help you clean up, Vanessa?"

"Well—I guess the party's over," quipped their host. "There's really not that much to clean. If you girls would just help me with the chairs, I can take care of everything else. Terry doesn't get home until tomorrow night so I'll have plenty of time to get everything done tomorrow."

She was right, there wasn't that much to do but everyone pitched in to help anyway. In another half an hour everyone was on their way home.

It was ten o'clock. Thank God, thought Alicia. She never said how late she'd be but she knew he wasn't expecting her home that early. She had time...time to come to grips with what had happened. She needed time to try and shed the insurmountable guilt she felt before facing Dexter. For her, there was no doubt that one look and he would know immediately that something was wrong. She wondered if the redness and puffiness around her eyes had gone down yet. That reminded her she also had to reapply her make up.

Up ahead she spotted a familiar Denny's restaurant sign. She found a two-man booth along the wall and ordered coffee. As she sat there she felt like crying again but was able to hold back. Okay, it's done—I did it once but never again, she told herself...never, ever again!

Alicia was scared to death to go home. She just knew that her sins were written all over her face for her husband to read. I've got to act natural, she told herself. One look at me and he's going to know...he's going to know what I did. All the way home in the car, never again, became Alicia's mantra.

It was just shy of midnight when she walked through the door.

Dexter had fallen asleep on the couch but woke up as soon as he heard her come in. "Hey, there's my party girl, how did it go?"

"It was fun," she replied.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. That Vanessa knows more jokes than a nightclub comedian. She kept everybody in stitches all night. What are you watching?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

"Ah, oh I don't know-I don't even remember. I fell asleep so whatever it was must not have been very good," he chuckled.

The troubled wife had an uncontrollable urge. Without saying a word, she sat down next to her unknowing spouse and gave him a big hug while resting her head on his chest. She felt the warmth and safety of his arm as it reached around and pulled her tighter into an embrace.

"Would you mind if we went to bed and just cuddled tonight. I'm pretty tired but I want to feel you close to me," she told him. "I want to fall asleep with you holding me."

And that's what they did. It took a while, but Alicia finally slipped into dreamland while comfortably wrapped in her mate's arms.

All day Sunday, she kept busy working around the house. Only time would help now—time to forget, time to forgive herself.

Driving to work, Monday morning, she couldn't make up her mind how she felt. She thought getting back to a demanding work routine would help her forget...but then her new found friends would be there to share her shame; even if they didn't verbalize it, they all knew what they had done.

"Hi Lees." Vanessa was the first to see her as she walked in and took her seat.

They exchanged pleasantries but Monday mornings were always busy and none of the secretaries had much of a chance to socialize until lunch. Up till that point, if she still had any doubts of being accepted into the group, they were dispelled when they all stopped by her desk on the way to the restaurant.

"Hurry up, Lees," was the friendly reminder from Sylvia. They only had an hour. The chatter started as soon as they were all seated with menus.

"Ummm, this looks good," Vanessa said while pointing to at an item on the menu. "Stripper cop ala cum."

Alicia couldn't believe how nonchalant everyone was as they all broke out in laughter. Did they have no shame, she wondered?

"God, wasn't he cute," added Mindy.

"Yeah," Vicki replied, "and his nightstick wasn't bad either."

That, of course, brought more laughter.

Sylvia reached down and pulled her phone from her purse. "Let's see here," she said out loud while looking at something on the screen. "Yup, at least seven inches...maybe even eight," she chuckled.

That started a couple necks craning to one side for a better view of what she was looking at.

Wendy was sitting next to her and was the first to get a glimpse at what Sylvia was watching. "Oh, that's right," she exclaimed. "You taped it. Let me see," she said while reaching for the phone.

Alicia was appalled. "You taped it?" she almost screamed.

"Of course. I want to relive the experience as they say."

"Damn, he was cute. I think my panties were wet before he even got in the door," remarked Wendy with a big smile.

"Here, let me see," requested Meredith taking it right out of Wendy's hand. Her eyes were still glued to the screen as the waiter came to the table. She quickly turned the phone face down while everyone ordered, but as soon as he left, Meredith picked it back up and couldn't wait to resume watching the small screen.

"Pass it around, let everyone see it," requested Sylvia.

Alicia watched a small portion but unlike the other girls who were delighted with their own performances, she was appalled as she watched herself take the young man into her mouth. From the angle it was shot, it almost looked like she purposely pushed him away so she could get a facial. She quickly passed it on. "Sylvia, you're going to delete that I hope."

"Why? Who's going to see it except us? Relax, Lees," Sylvia responded.

"Sylvia, if my husband saw that I'd be in big trouble. We'd all be in trouble."

The other girls looked at Sylvia as it dawned on them that Alicia was right.

"Oh don't get all your panties in a bunch. I'm going to delete it, but if you're worried about somebody seeing it, forget it. The only person who could possibly see it would be my husband and in all the years I've had my own cell phone, I don't think Manny's ever even touched it. The company he works for supplies him with his own phone."

"Just the same," interjected Mindy, "Lees is right. If Mark ever got wind of what went on I'd be sitting in divorce court, no doubt about it."

"Okay, okay. I won't keep it on there for long so you girls better get you fill now," she chuckled.

For the rest of the hour the phone sat on the table so it was available for anyone who wanted to pick it up and watch more. Alicia was the only one who left it alone.

It took a couple of weeks before Alicia could get through the day without a good case of the guilts. Memories of having another's man cum shooting all over her face still haunted her but as time passed she was doing a better job of living with the shame. By the time the end of June rolled around, she had pretty much pushed it out of her mind completely.

***

Manny sat patiently sipping a cup of coffee at the kitchen table while waiting for his wife. Jennifer, their six year old, was watching her Saturday morning cartoons in the living room and Sylvia was still upstairs getting ready—after all, she was one of the bride's maids, she had to look her best.

She glanced at the clock on her dressing table. They still had to drop Jennifer off at the in-laws on the way to the wedding and time was getting short. Nervously, she grabbed her brush for one last attempt to make sure every hair was perfectly placed.

Manny had just left his wife and couldn't get over how gorgeous she looked all dressed up. She hadn't looked that beautiful since our own wedding, he thought. As he got up to put his coffee cup in the sink he had an idea...a selfie of the two of them. Oh sure, there'd be a photographer at the wedding but he wanted to show her off to the guys at work on Monday.

The camera in his cell phone was really bad. Sylvia's was much better. He knew from when his wife sent him a picture now and then, that he'd get a much better image by taking the picture with her phone then texting it to his, rather than if he took the photo with his own camera.

Her purse was right where she always left it, on the kitchen counter by the door to the garage. Manny dug her phone from the handbag and set it to camera. When he did a strip of thumbnails from the last time the camera was used, automatically opened at the bottom of the screen. The last one caught his eye. What the hell, he thought; this must be the bachelorette party she went to.

Being a normal, curious male, he wasn't about to pass on a chance to see what really goes on at those things so he hit the "play" button. The first couple minutes of the video showed the various women arriving. Manny hadn't met most of them and was interested to see what his wife's co-workers looked like. Not bad, he said to himself a couple of times.

He fast-forwarded through most of the female chatter but would stop and back up when he saw them all laughing so he could hear the jokes. He was actually getting bored and was just about to turn it off-then it got interesting. He watched as the cop at the door was about to place Wendy under arrest. He was chuckling to himself when...

"Okay, everyone, I'm ready," announced Sylvia as she descended the stairs.

"Shit," he quietly muttered under his breath...and just when it was getting good, he thought. He wondered why Sylvia never said anything about the cops showing up.

"You're pretty, mommy," Jennifer said, looking up from the couch.

"I second that," Manny said while slipping the phone into his suitcoat pocket. Watching more of the perils of Wendy would have to wait awhile.

Sylvia thanked the two important people in her life, grabbed her purse and they were off to a wedding.

As soon as they got to the church, Sylvia was hustled away to help the bride get dressed. Before Manny even had time to think, he was volunteered to help decorate some of the cars for the drive between the church and the banquet hall. Of course, in order to announce the couple's joyous nuptials to as many Chicagoans as possible, the procession would take a very circuitous route.

It was a textbook day for a wedding. The sun shone through a bright blue sky and the temperature was perfect for wearing a suit; not too hot, not too cold.

A couple times, Manny looked up from his duties and recognized one of the ladies from the video as they entered the church with husbands in tow. He noticed Alicia right away. He thought she was the best looking out of all the women he saw—next to his own wife, of course.

By the time the cars were finished it was time to get seated for the main event. A young man ushered Manny to his seat. It was a good fifteen minutes before the music cued the parade of tuxedos to start down the red carpeted aisle, each with a beautiful bride's maid on his arm.

Moments after everyone had taken their place on stage, the familiar first chords of 'The Wedding March' rang from the huge organ and all heads turned toward the back of the church.

Dressed in the purity of white, Wendy was the picture of virtue and innocence as she took the arm of her father and was proudly escorted to her betrothed.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Another one bites the dust, Manny quietly thought to himself.

As soon as the ceremony was over, Manny told his wife he'd wait for her outside. He knew she'd be posing for pictures and be awhile.

Sylvia saw Alicia and asked if she and Dexter would keep her hubby company until they were done with the photographer. Alicia, still wanting to please, said no problem. She and patient hubby went over to introduce themselves.

"Manny?"

"Yes," he said, turning to see who was asking. He recognized her right away but obviously didn't want her to know how nosey he was so he let her take the lead.

"I'm Alicia; I work with your wife. This is my husband, Dexter."

"How do you do," he said shaking both their hands. "I'm guessing my wife asked you to come over and keep me company?"

They all chuckled a little.

"It sounds like you know her very well," Alicia teased.

"Yeah, well...she was only eighteen when we were married—that was almost nine years ago," he informed them. "Dexter-you're the photographer...right?"

"Yeah," he responded a little surprised. "I have a studio downtown."

"That's really neat. I wish I'd gotten into something like that. I'm a line supervisor for Westley's Foam Core. The pay's okay but it's boring as hell."

"No kidding; I use your stuff a lot for displays," replied Dex.

As they talked another member from the bachelorette party joined them.

Alicia introduced Vanessa to the two men then asked about her husband.

"Don't even mention that S.O.B. to me," she retorted. "He's on some big sales call in Minneapolis. He promised he'd be back for this, damn it. Yesterday he called me from the airport saying he was on his way. The next thing I know he's calling back, saying one of the techs didn't understand something and if he didn't go back the whole sale could fall through."

"Oh, Vanessa, I'm so sorry," Alicia sympathized.

"Yeah," Manny interjected. "I'm sure he's not very happy about things either."

"Oh I know," Vanessa conceded. "He promised to make it up to me. He doesn't know it yet, but this is costing him two weeks in Hawaii for our next vacation."

That brought a chuckle from everyone and led to more conversation regarding a range of different topics. Before they all knew it, Sylvia was standing by her husband's side.

Once the formal pictures were out of the way, everyone headed for the banquet hall. It would be more alone time for Manny since Sylvia would be required to stand in the receiving line. Leaving her at the door, Manny walked in to find their table. Good deal, he thought as he saw the place tags, Dexter and Alicia would also be sitting at the same table. He looked around and saw they were socializing with some others he recognized from the video...the video! He'd almost forgotten all about it.

He was the only one at the table so far and he really was curious to see what happened to Wendy at the party. He sat down and checked one more time to make sure no one was around or looking over his shoulder before hitting the "play" button again.

As soon as the video started he saw the cop throw his hat into the living room. "What the hell," he mumbled. "He's a stripper? They hired a fucking stripper," he whispered to himself. Sylvia forgot to mention that little detail, he thought.

He checked again to make sure he was alone then continued to watch with an irritated interest. Shit, he told himself, look at the bulge he's got, he must have a sock in there, he quipped inwardly.

That was just about the time his wife satisfied her curiosity. Manny made an audible gasp as he saw Sylvia pull the stripper's G-string down. His mouth dropped open as he looked on with disbelief. It was like watching a car crash; it was terrible to see but he couldn't tear his eyes from the scene.

Around and around the happy, young stud pranced getting his big, hard cock sucked by all present. Manny was no longer concerned with whether there were people around or not; he was furious! "SON OF A..." he loudly proclaimed just as everyone from the receiving line was entering. He looked straight at his wife and finished his sentence..."BITCH!"

She looked at him in horror. She had no idea what was wrong but his behavior was inexcusable. "Manny," she yelled back. "What is wrong with you?"

The outburst caught the attention of several, including Dexter. He had just reached the table and was about to try and calm down his new friend.

"What's wrong with me? This is what's wrong with me!" he shouted while gesturing with the phone. He felt Dexter's hand on his shoulder.

"Manny, Manny, calm down, man, calm down. What's the problem?"

He turned to the would-be soothing influence. "Here, Dexter, you want to see what's wrong? You ever see your wife in action sucking some stripper's cock. Here...here you go," he said turning up the volume and shoving the phone into Dexter's hand. "See for yourself."

"Oh no," cried Sylvia. She could hear the girls hooting in the video and finally realized what her husband was looking at. Her knees weakened and instantly her eyes flooded with tears.

Alicia looked at her friend and also knew exactly what was going on. Inwardly she was seething. This was precisely what she was afraid of. Why didn't the bitch delete it when they all asked her to?

Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion as she watched Dexter take the phone. There was no way she could keep him from seeing what she'd done now.

Dexter was so concerned with trying to subdue a bad situation, Manny's words hadn't registered right away. He scanned the screen and identified his significant other. There was someone's cock only an inch or so in front of her face. Suddenly his brain started to focus as the cock slipped easily through her lips. He looked over and glared at Alicia with fire and brimstone shooting from his eyes. He glanced down at the screen again just as the rock hard penis shot cum all over his wife's face.

Alicia didn't know what to do. There was nothing she COULD do; nothing she could say that would ease the pain and anger she knew he was feeling. She stood there, completely unaware of her surroundings. She must have said she was sorry a thousand times before realizing she had to actually open her mouth and say the words for him to hear her.

"Dexter, I'm sorry, I...we...it..." she tried to apologize but the words wouldn't come out—maybe because there were no words. How do you say you're sorry for defiling the most sacred of vows between husband and wife?

Angered by such outrages behavior on the most important day of his life, the groom was now about to get into the act. Standing beside him, Wendy grabbed his arm in an attempt to keep him from discovering what a slut she had been. "Aaron, don't."

He pulled his arm from her grasp and took long strides toward the irate man who was making all the trouble. Right behind him was his anxious bride. "What the fuck, man, this is my wedding!" he half shouted as he reached the table to face down the agitator.

"Ah yes, Aaron, the groom," Manny remarked, now malicious in his demeanor. "We can't forget you now, can we. Here," he said taking the phone back from Dexter and handing it to the young man," take a look at what your new wife does when you're not around."

Not married for more than an hour, he looked at the small screen and saw his new bride on her knees, ravenously cleaning a spent cock. "What th..." he looked up just as a tear broke free of his lower lid and rolled down his cheek.

"Honey, it...it was my bachelorette party. We...we were all drunk...it...it just all got out of hand," she tried to explain.

Dexter had, had enough. He reached into his wallet and pulled out a business card. "Manny, would you email a copy of that to the address on this card, please?"

Manny took the card and said he'd do it immediately.

Dexter then took Alicia, not too gently, by the arm. "Come on, the party's over," he flatly stated.

Some of the other guys heard the familiar voices on the video. They knew their wives also attended Wendy's bachelorette party and started to congregate around Manny as Dexter led his terrified wife from the scene.

123456...8