The Party's Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laptopwriter
laptopwriter
3,553 Followers

Meredith and David were able to pull it together. After each one's discovery of the other's infidelity they sat and really talked to each other for the first time in years. They both found that a small spark of life was still left in the marriage and worked hard to fan the flames. They promised each other, no more infidelity and to stop taking one another for granted; and to work on their relationship. So far so good...

Vanessa wasn't so lucky. Terry hated all the traveling he had to do for his employer. He always preferred to be home with his wife and kids. When he found out what had happened in his own home while he was out trying to fulfill his responsibilities as a husband and father, he felt it was the ultimate betrayal and was deeply hurt. In the divorce he got every other weekend with his kids. At work he asked his boss to take him off the road so he wouldn't miss any of those precious weekends. When he was refused, he quit. After a few months of unemployment he landed a job with a much smaller firm at half of what he was making. As a result his child support payments were reduced. Vanessa got a small raise at work but it wasn't adequate. Currently, In addition to still working at Johnson's Insurance she also has to work nights as a waitress to make ends meet.

Wendy's life certainly didn't turn out like she had planned. After the disaster and humiliation at the reception she went home with her parents. There she cried for two days straight. When she was finally out of tears her parents had a talk with her. In no uncertain terms they said they loved her and would support her because she was their daughter...but it wasn't hard to see the disappointment in their eyes.

Wendy was too embarrassed to go back to work at Johnson's, so after a month of feeling sorry for herself, she got a job as a receptionist at another insurance company for a portion of the pay she was receiving as a secretary. She's still living with her folks and doesn't go out or date at all.

That was not the case with her former husband, however. Right after Aaron got his annulment, Judith, one of the bridesmaids, went over to his place to do what she could to comfort him. Unknown to Aaron, she'd always had a crush on him but could never act on it because Wendy was a friend. At first their relationship was strictly platonic. That changed one night when Aaron couldn't bear to see her go home.

They were married seven months later.

Dexter and Alicia are still very much in love. Alicia has no idea if her loving hubby even thinks about her indiscretion anymore...he certainly never mentions it and hasn't since the day he said he forgave her. She thinks about it though. Every day she remembers how close she came to losing the love of her life and every day she makes a new vow to herself declaring she will treat her man with love, respect, and fidelity.

The End.

laptopwriter
laptopwriter
3,553 Followers
1...345678