The Past Is Prologue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers

"'Did you like that, Daddy? I asked him, licking my lips. 'Do you love me?' I swallowed again to get the funny taste out of my mouth and my stomach spasmed, which almost made me gag again."

"'Oh-ho-ho, yesss, my dahlingk...you betcha!' he said, scooping me off the floor and hugging me. His dripping thing, now kinda soft, was pressing against my tummy. When he did that, it seemed so spontaneous...so loving...that I knew that I'd suck him again – right then if he wanted me to! – if he'd only keep hugging me like he was doing. Then he spoke very nicely to me. 'How ees your ice skating coming, my sweetheart? You are practicing every day?'"

"'Mmm, yeah. I'm gettin' so strong in my legs! Teacher says I can be a lead skater soon!' I said into his hard chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist. I was kinda glad he'd changed the subject 'cuz the whole thing had been so strange. His dick still hung out of his fly as I squeezed him, and began to grow a little since he'd shot into my mouth, so I pulled away, not knowing what to do."

"'Truly, my dearest? You vill make me so proud! Let me see your legs,' he said, kind of grunting in his throat and draining his glass of liquor."

"'What?' I croaked, kind of surprised."

"'You heard me! Sit on ze bed and show me your legs!' he said, sharply. Gosh! He had a quick temper!"

"'Okay...Daddy,' I whispered, and I did as he told me, hiking my plaid, pleated school skirt up to just below my panties."

"'Stick zem out straight and flex zem for me. I vant to see how your muscles are doingk.'"

"I always did what he told me to, so I lifted my feet off the floor and did as he asked, tightening and relaxing so my calves and thighs expanded and contracted. Sitting there, the flexing felt good inside because I had that tight feeling that I got each month before my menstrual cramps started. 'Teacher says my bottom's developing nicely, too!' I said, smiling, and for some reason I wanted to pull down my panties and show him my naked butt. I was so naïve, yet so proud that my body was developing."

"'Does she say zat?!' he grinned, kneeling on the floor in front of me. 'Mmm, you look so...so solid! You vant me to massage your legs for you?' he asked, looking up at me sweetly and running his hands from my ankles up over my calves. His strong fingers exerted just the right pressure and caused me to give a little moan and draw in a deep breath. 'How does zat feel?' he asked."

"'Whewwww...Daddy...that feelssooo good! You're better 'n' teacher when she works out a cramp!' I said. I was now leaning back on my hands and looking down between his legs. His dick was beginning to stick out hard again, and my earlier reluctance started to come back. He saw me look and interrupted me when I gasped, 'Uhh, Daddy...I don't think we should...'."

"'Shhh,quiet, my babee. I vill massage your thighs, zen maybe your hard leetle butt, okay? I don't vant you to get a cramp!' he said, as he scooted forward on the floor, spreading my legs as he did so."

"'Nnnn, Daddyyyy!' I mewled, as his strong hands began kneading at my thigh muscles. It felt so good that I raised my knees up slightly so he could apply pressure to the backs of my thighs...and his fingers felt just heavenly there! He was so powerful...so persuasive. And sexy. Yes! I was mesmerized by his dark, European sexiness. He was so unlike the fathers of my friends."

"'Let us put one leg here,' he said, calmly, as he lifted one calf over his shoulder to use both hands on my other thigh, probing his fingers deeply into the firm flesh right at the buttock. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, feeling a warm flush inside as he worked. 'Now...ze other,' he whispered, placing the other calf over his other shoulder to knead the opposing thigh. I gasped deeply and let him squeeze me, not wanting him to stop."

"My skirt was now up way past my panties, and he could see where my legs met under the thin white cotton. A glow of perspiration had appeared on my face, yet I felt cold goose bumps and shivered as his fingers stirred magical feelings in my upper legs, and higher, igniting a numb, fluttering heat way up in my virginal insides. 'Uuuhhh...Daddy...I...feel...so...funny. I'm...all...'."

"'I know, sweet Ginny. You are wet. I can see it...on your leetle white...panties,' he said in a rough voice, deep in his throat. A few years later I'd know exactly what was going through a man's mind in this situation, but I certainly didn't then...with my father."

"'Daddy...Daddy! What're you doing?' I whined, as he dropped his head between my legs and put his mouth over my...ohhh, Gosh!...righton my pussy. It felt even warmer there than it had before, then it was hot, then even hotter, because he was blowing his warm breath into me through my panties. "Ohhh...Daddy...I looove youuu," I keened, as my hungry little female body responded to his insistent mouthings."

"'Let us get you undressed so zat ve can massage all of you,' he rasped, reaching up to unbutton my white blouse. 'You do eet, Ginny,' and I did, impelled by the soft, pulsing feelings in my crotch, that kept running up to my nipples, which were being scratched by my new A-cup bra. As I stripped off my shirt, Daddy unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt in back while blowing on my covered pussy. It seemed the most natural thing in the world to raise my hips so he could slip off my skirt. Also, since he'd gone back to blowing heatedly on me, it seemed so easy to slip out of my brassiere and lift my hips again so he could draw down my cotton panties. After all, I wanted him to see my tight butt! He was breathing very hard as I sat on the edge of the bed...by this time completely naked in front of him. I still felt embarrassed, and a little reluctant, but I knew he wanted this and I couldtell that he loved me...just by the way he looked at me! His dick was now very hard and he stood up to strip, even throwing off his shoes and socks. I'd taken off my little loafers when I came to the bedroom, so I was wearing only a pair of short, white cotton socks with pink ruffles around the tops."

"I was his now...and – in retrospect – he knew it. Even as a forcibly sheltered teen, somewhere deep inside me, I also knew that this was the way to Daddy's heart. My body was his for the taking, and I mewled, 'Ohhh...Daddy,' as he clamped his mouth on my hot, nude pussy. Hehummed onto it, licking its soft, blonde down, and it throbbed each time my heart beat."

"'Such a sweet leetle girrl,' he grunted, as his tongue touched my virgin slit. My hips jumped upward at the touch and I cried out, and he spread my legs wider to lick the juice that I'd only felt before on my fingers in bed at night, causing me to whine with pleasure. Then he poked his tongue in deeper, then even more deeply, and twirled it inside my center, causing me to gasp repeatedly at the inner sensations. 'This vill make you good for maturemen...forme, Ginny...not just boys,' he said, with a lecherous snicker, as he suddenly licked me somewhere really sensitive down there, making me lurch up at him again and yelp. I couldn't help but weave my fingers through his hair, bringing his face closer to me, hoping that he'd keep doing what he was doing. I didn't want him to stop. At that moment I wanted him never to stop licking me. And I told him so, again and again. After a while I couldn't stop telling him so."

"'Daddy...Daaddyy...Daaadddyyy! That...feels...sooo...gooood!' I mewled. 'Do you looove me, Daddy? I...looove...yoouuu...so much...ooohhh...Daddy! Daddy! Daaddy! Daaadddy! Ohh, Gosh! Daaadddyyy!' I gasped, and my hands went to my little titties, pulling at their itchy nipples. I gasped out my joy as deep waves of sensual pleasure swept over me – much better than I'd ever felt with my hand in my crotch – while I had what was my first cunnilingual orgasm."

"He held my trembling hips firmly until I stopped quivering and mewling, then looked up at me with his slickened face. 'Ve haf both had each others' sugar, my dahlingk. Now Daddy vill make you a voman!' he said, lifting me up to the center of my bed. He poised himself between my legs as I lay splayed before him, gaspingly awaiting my sacrifice to that fearsome lance that sprang from his loins. At first contact of its tip to my throbbing pussy, I closed my eyes and moaned, desperately wanton yet frightened to death about taking its hugeness into my little body."

"But he didn't hurt me...not for a while at least. He was propped on his hands and knees, hunched over between my legs and kissing me, with the tip of his hard spear throbbing against my moist tissues. I'd never dated but Ihad kissed a boy before. I'd even made out with a teenage neighbor boy – copying a passionate couple I'd seen on TV – in a pile of dirty sheets waiting to be laundered in the garage. But I wasn't ready for my Daddy. He licked at my lips, persistently, all the while the head of his dick teased my pussy. His breath smelled of alcohol and I didn't like it at first, but he kept kissing me until I got hot and numb all over. His hairy chest rubbed against me for the longest time and chafed my pink nipples, until it seemed like sparks were popping off of them, as his body pressed me into the mattress. I was afraid to let his tongue past my lips, but of course I did, and he licked all over the inside of my mouth, which made me moan, forget about his sour taste, and get even hotter."

"Did you...?" Erica's voice started to ask... .

"'Ohhhh, Daddy,' I whined breathlessly and wound my arms around his neck. Everything felt so right! So good! I wanted it never to end, and began kissing him back. I finally did to him what he was doing to me and stuck my tongue in his mouth, and we swapped spit for the longest time. I was unaware that my pelvis was thrusting up at his stomach and also didn't know that I'd spread my legs widely so my little pussy could rub up against him. The feelings between my legs made me whimper and moan into his mouth and I kissed him more fervently. I was lost in my teenage passion, and he was enjoying it as much as I was, as he grunted and pursed his lips around my thrashing tongue. Finally I got so hot that I bent my legs way back and splayed them completely so that my prominent, downy mound could press up directly against his strong stomach muscles. Though I knew his dick was against my pussy lips, I hardly noticed that the head had spread them slightly, and that the heated flashes in my crotch were those preceding another orgasm."

"Do you want to talk about that?" asked Erica's voice.

"Oh...yeah!" I said. "I was a horny 18-year-old, anyway, and had masturbated frequently with Buddy. And, even though I was very distressed, I must admit that I used Daddy for my first full-blown climax. So intent was I on those delightful flashes in my belly that I ground up at him until I came, shrieking into his mouth as sublime orgasmic waves rolled over me again. I trembled uncontrollably as my little body writhed underneath him, bringing on a series of seizures unlike any I'd ever felt before. And just as I felt that I'd die from pleasure, he reached down with one hand and seated his alien prick into my little hole, then suddenly pushed inside. 'Aaahh-uunngh!' he grunted as he plunged against my hymen, causing me to recoil painfully, pull back from him and look into his eyes, which had a crazed look. Was this pain the price of his love? I wondered."

"Then, holding my muscular hips and ass in his rough hands, he pushed forward, stretching me inside as I inhaled lungs full of air and cried inwardly. I thought he was going to split me in two it hurt so badly, yet he continued to push until, finally, I felt a deep, sharp bolt of extreme pain and screamed outwardly. He pushed more until I cried tears from the agony, then he stopped, pulling himself out, which brought immediate relief."

"Did he hold you after that?" asked Erica. "Was he gentle?"

"No! Then he came into me again to start the entire painful cycle all over again. I cried and cried, my whole body tense and shrinking from his plunges, which seemed to go on forever. I ached inside and wanted it all to stop, but I couldn't get away from him. He held me tightly and fucked me...fucked me...fucked me non-stop until he came, filling my ravaged pussy with its first load of hot semen. What had been so pleasurable when we'd first started had ended horrifically, with me sobbing and blubbering in pain. When he pulled out of me I rolled to one side, drawing my knees up to my chest, and leaked a mixture of blood and cum onto the bed. We lay there until I stopped crying, at which point he got up and dressed."

"'You had better vash your linen, Ginny,' he said, matter-of-factly. 'You know how mad your muzzer gets when you have yourmenses in bed.'"

"I felt almost suicidal. That's all that was ever said about him taking my virginity. The next day I got my period...big time! That's when he approached me again, with a bath towel, and we screwed downstairs in front of the TV, this time with me on top. Then it hurt a lot less, only when I got really carried away and took him in too deeply. The day after that we did it again and I...I began to really like it. The next day he grabbed me in the kitchen as I was bent over, getting a coke from the refrigerator. I remember moaning, straightening up against him, and reaching behind myself to grab his hard cock through his pants. Then he fucked me roughly on the kitchen table – fully dressed, after ripping my panties off – and Iloved it. I remember wanting him to do me real hard! I also remember that we broke the sugar bowl and I had to clean it up afterward. Mom was mad at me for that."

"When my period was over he put me on the pill. A few days later he fucked me in the ass – with Vaseline...painfully at first – and every day following, when Mom was at work, we screwed our brains out, using all of my holes. It got so that I hurried home from skating practice, running into the house already wet between the legs with desire, and locked the front door behind myself to find Daddy waiting for me on the couch in his underwear, sipping a drink. I couldn't get enough of him! He also taught me to talk dirty...to beg for his fucking...in the most graphic way...even using filthy words in Greek."

"In school, my mind wandered and my grades started to suffer. It was my senior year and I'd daydream about fucking Daddy, getting wet in my crotch several times a day. In the girls' bathroom I'd lock myself in a stall and suck on a hot dog from the snack bar, then use it in my pussy. I started to ignore boys my own age and got the reputation of being a snob, but it didn't matter. I was thrilled at having a secret lover...my own father. By the time I'd graduated, I was very accomplished in bed. Going on tour with the Ice Capades was very traumatic, though – since I had to leave Daddy – but I soon gave in to the pressures of my male employers 'cuz I missed him. For lack of a better term, I became known as a 'toy' by the guys in the troupe, from the Producer on down to the Equipment Manager...even the guys in skating rinks where we performed, who drove the Zamboni machines to smooth out the ice. I'd usually just bend over in the janitors' closets and they'd quickly fuck me, between acts when I wasn't in a skating number. Theyall said that they loved me. I think one of the Ice Capades guys told them that was I wanted to hear. Then my life fell apart when Daddy died."

"That's enough for now, Ginny," said Erica's voice. "I'll count to ten, and with each number I want you to gradually awaken. When I reach ten and you're completely conscious, I want you to feel cleansed, very relaxed, and free of guilt or shame. One...two...three...".

"Mmmmm...that was nice," I said, as I awoke calmly from my sexy trance. I must have wept during my hypnotic confession, since my cheeks were wet with tears. "Did I shock you?"

"No, my dear friend. This tape is for you," she said, handing me the cassette she'd just recorded. "You should write that as part of a book for abused women...not just for your pornographic film! Though I'll confess to becoming excited by your story as you told it."

"Even about my anal experience?" I asked.

"I occasionally enjoy anal sex, myself, Ginny. Are you going to reveal that in your movie?" she responded.

"I trust you to keep a secret. I was always so ashamed of Daddy screwing me in the ass at that age that I've never told anyone. It's really just a trite ethnic slam against Greeks, anyway. In fact, I've kept it from JJ. I even told him that he was my first when we did it over six years ago."

"And now? Are you okay with it?" she asked.

"Oh, Gawd, yes. It's just another way...not my favorite, but part of the whole physical package."

"How do you feel at this moment...after reliving your incestuous teen experiences?"

"A little liberated," I told her. "This hypnosis thing seems to have kinda cleaned me out, but we should probably do it more! I'll know for sure after shooting my other scenes with George. Even though I'm playing his mythical, early-thirties daughter, I'm gonna try to use him as a surrogate to get rid of this neurotic dependence thing with JJ. Does that make any sense?"

"Very much so, but never use the termneurotic, Ginny. We're all neurotic, myself included, as you'll soon realize," she said. "For example, I have a sexual fixation on Jay and feel angry at his fascination with George's niece, Phaedra. Because of your relationship with him, I've kept my distance, but now I feel that I've waited too long for a chance with him. I wish we had someone other than that...that blonde girl to play the teenage Ginny in your film."

"Iknew you were hot for him," I said. "Tell you what, if you help me with Luala, I'll help you with Phaedra...and any other little floozy who catches his eye. For some reason, I don't mind sharing him with you."

She smiled when I used the word "floozy," and said, "That is amusing. That's the precise term I used for you, after I spent my first night with Jay several years ago, when your name came up in conversation."

I was surprised to hear Erica be so candid. Clearly, her strong feelings for JJ had been threatened by the 18-year-old who was playing me in our movie. "Well, my brilliant shrink friend, it's up to us to discourage both of these 'floozies'. I refuse to play second fiddle to a couple of teenage adolescents. Besides, JJ looks like a fool...a horny old dog...sniffing after them. Gawd, he's on the short side of 60!"

"Mmmm...I agree, it's undignified," she said. "Between the two of us, we should be able to turn his head. Try to avoid leaving him alone with Phaedra on the set. Meanwhile, let's both think of a way to discourage her as well as Luala."

"I have an idea, doctor," I said, grinning. I was really beginning to like Erica. And partly because of my recent bisexual antics, I knew I was becoming attracted to her but – given her reluctance to engage in such play – I knew I shouldn't push it. "Can you make it to Monday's shoot? It's the final day for old George and me, with a new actor playing my husband in one scene."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," she assured me. "And from what I've heard, I should bring along some medication to help you deal with his size."

Part 2

The apartment we'd rented was perfect for shooting the scenes with my screen Daddies. The interiors could be used for both my teenage and adult periods, with minimal set re-dressing...mostly drapery and furniture changes. The building that housed it had more than we'd need: a sauna, an exercise gym, recreation hall, ice machine, laundry room...even a swimming pool where cast and crew could relax after a day's work. There was a large deck outside the living room that overlooked the pool.

jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers