The Past Is Prologue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

"Nnnnggghh...so...are...you," I moaned, truthfully from memory, as his cudgel rammed into me. "Ohh...Gaawwd, Daddy...fuck me...yessss...fuck me, yessss, ohh! ohh! ohh! ohh!," I yelped, as his steely probe drilled me tirelessly. Each pass to my cervix seemed to electrify my vagina, which clenched and spasmed when it was empty, only to spark and sizzle when his corona returned to massage – no, bulldoze through! – my clasping inner tissues. I was mindless in my passion and filling the kitchen with peals of vocal pleasure, hardly noticing the cameraman shooting at our meshing genitalia. The camera was no more than a foot away, and was equipped with a super-sensitive Sennheiser microphone – about a foot long – that was recording the lewd, liquid, smacking sounds of my inner lips sucking at his invasive prong.

Somewhere in my addled brain I got the idea that I wanted him deeper. I'd had large men in my womb before, and decided that I'd try it now, since I felt little cervical discomfort with George's fucking, most likely due to Erica's anesthetizing gel. I lifted myself off the table and into his arms, pulling around his neck, and glued myself to him, effectively minimizing his thrusts. I closed my eyes and concentrated very hard on dilating my cervix around the head of his cock. We ground together, acting almost glued to one another, as I felt some slippage inside. His glans was very slowly entering my uterus with each vacuuming, writhing motion that I made. He emitted a deep groan in his throat, feeling what I was doing, and stopped thrusting to let me control the speed and depth of our movements as I impaled myself on his massive flesh.

I felt that I was giving birth, though in reverse. In place of labor pains, though, there were delightful, pulsing contractions that suffused my womb with heated vibrations. I felt as if my uterus were one of those large, egg-shaped, Buddhist bells being rung. With each of George's probes, I felt a low, tremulousbong! and a quivering, as if a wooden mallet were striking metallic bass tones inside my belly. And each successive vibration was stronger than the last, finally making me shriek with each spasm. I clung to George until I could no longer and finally screamed, "Put me down!" Then, as my butt rested on the table, he began thrusting again and I exploded into climactic paroxysms that rendered me nearly breathless. I remember starting to wail uninterruptedly as my insides went crazy around his meat. Each long, ecstatic scream eventually ceased from lack of air. Then I'd fill my lungs and shriek again...and again...almost endlessly, until the people watching on the set had to walk away, trying not to snicker from the horrendous noise I was making.

My peals echoed throughout the apartment, and changed their timbre as George started cumming, as deeply into me as had ever occurred. The indescribable heat of his copious stream scorched me so that I felt my insides would ignite, all the way up to my heart. He pounded at me until his semen leaked from my stretched gash in a bubbly froth to drip onto the table top, then to the floor. It seemed as if we came together for hours, yet it probably lasted only for a couple of minutes. At completion, my legs lay hanging over the edge of the table, and my gasping frame felt as if it had melted into jelly. Tears and sweat covered my face as I relaxed in a heap of sated nerve endings, feeling without muscle and nearly boneless as I moaned and whimpered. As some semblance of consciousness returned, I felt his cock still pulsing deeply within me.

"Cut! Jeezus, Gin, that was fabulous!" shouted JJ. "Let's break for lunch early, guys! Wow! I wanta look at the video on that! I can hardly wait to edit the film! Okay, you two, don't go far. One more short scene here after lunch, then we go back to the bedroom for the anal stuff!"

I wondered where I was going to get the energy for that. Yet I wasn't the only one. As I slipped on a pair of panties with an absorbent pad, a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, I saw JJ pass a blue Viagra pill to George, and felt momentarily sorry for older men who were dependent on erectile drugs. I was beginning toobjectify my twisted, love-hungry neurosis, just as Erica had said I might.

The catered lunch was pretty lavish, but I never ate much at mid-day, so I grabbed a tuna sandwich and soft drink and walked outside, beckoning to Erica that I wanted to speak with her privately. She joined me with a similar snack and we walked down to the pool deck, where there were a few hard bodies lying about...horny young male tenants of the building who were lounging in the sun. They were on us like flies, trying to hustle us, so we walked to the large dressing, shower and sauna bungalow that adjoined the pool. Inside, we walked through the locker area and into the unlit shower room, sitting down on a bench.

"Let me tell you about my plan for Luala and Phaedra," I said to Erica. "Last night I e-mailed this guy, Sam, that I had a fling with on vacation in Micronesia. He's only 20, but looks 30, and – aside from thinking he's God's gift to women – he's really kinda sweet, but a little rough around the edges."

"Are you going to tell me about one of your recent conquests, Ginny?" asked Erica, puzzled.

"Yes and no," I replied. "JJ and I offered to bring him to the States, get him a few gigs in porno films – 'cuz that's what he wants to do – and get him a place."

"What does this have to do with Jay's obsession with the two girls?" she asked.

"Well...Sam is...amply endowed. He's hung, Erica! And, he's fantastic in bed! If you and I wire him money for a plane ticket, he can be here in a few days!"

"And what do we do with him when he arrives? He's not going to stay with me until he's situated!" she said.

"No, we'll figure that out. I know he'll chase after me, since we had some good times on the island, but I also know that he's been hot for Luala for a couple of years, who considers him below her station!"

"And what makes you think she's changed her attitude?" she asked.

"She's terribly homesick! She misses Pohnpei, her little village and her college friends, and the only recreation she gets now is nearly forced on her by JJ...in bed with both of us!"

"So...let me understand...if this home town boy comes to the States and romances her, she'll forget her earlier prejudices against him and be swept off her feet...because of loneliness? What about Phaedra?"

"Once she gets her eyes – and her pants – full of Sam, JJ will vanish from her mind!" I reasoned.

"It's a good plan, in theory. But, what if it doesn't go as smoothly as you predict? Are you willing to supply the...the inducements...to keep the young man interested in the scheme?" she asked, in a lady-like way.

"You mean, will I fuck him?" I asked.

"Exactly! I'm too old and too much the snob to take on a 20-year-old boy who's pursuing a pornographic movie career. Is that all he does?"

"He's also a marvelous portrait artist and painter!" I hadn't planned to resume a relationship with Sam.

"Apparently he's a young man of many talents. Well, it's worth a try. Yes, let's wire him the money immediately or – better yet – an electronic plane ticket, and pick him up at the airport," she said, just as we heard people entering the adjoining room from outside.

"It's okay, we've got a little over an hour," a man said. It was JJ's voice, speaking to someone else, obviously. I heard him latch the deadbolt lock on the door of the unisex locker room. He was assuring that they'd be undisturbed. I looked quickly at Erica and held my finger to my lips, urging her to keep silent.

"Your uncle might disapprove if he knew I was rehearsing you this way, Phaedra, but he's upstairs resting and this is necessary for your work tomorrow," JJ said. He was obviously going to run a scene with the young actress who was playing me when I was young.

"Now, your character must be afraid of Dimitri, since he's playing Ginny's father – your Uncle George – when he was younger. Today, just imagine that I am he. I'll be demanding...a little rough...so you've got to put aside any soft, familiar feelings for your cousin, since they can't come through in the film. Remember, your father will be popping your cherry and you've got to show fear. So, for the moment, forget the lines and just respond to the way I treat you. You'll be wearing a parochial school uniform, you'll have your hair in braids, and will be made up to look like a young Ginny."

We heard the rustling of clothing being removed, and some soft moaning – clearly coming from Phaedra – as Erica and I moved to the end of the unlit shower room, looking out at the brighter locker room area where the two were standing. Both of them were naked, with JJ's cock being nicely serviced by the girl's pink lips. "Nnnnggh...yeah, Ginny! Suck me hard!...harder!" he said, curling his lips back over his teeth. I was flattered to hear him use my name, though. In the context of the movie, he was doing the right thing.

Phaedra was straddling the long, padded bench between the banks of lockers, with one hand around the base of his cock, taking as much of him into her drooling mouth as she could. JJ was twiddling her nipples, drawing high whimpers from her busy throat, and his other hand was working away between her legs, one of which she raised high with a foot planted on the bench. After a while he placed both hands on the sides of her head and we could hear her sloppily sucking mouth take in air as she swallowed his cock, sometimes gagging on his rough thrusts. It took tremendous will power to keep from running into the room and wrestling JJ's prick away from this...thisamateur...but at that moment I had an epiphany, and realized that my plan with Sam would work. Phaedra needed a skilled lover, but one her own age. Erica and I wanted and needed JJ for ourselves, and – together – we'd arrange to stop his philandering ways. I could put up with the swingers' club JJ and I belonged to – that was light-hearted recreational sex – but a growing stable of teenage girls fawning over him just seemed sick!

"In your throat, Ginny. Yeah...that's it!" he murmured, as the little blonde fellated him deeply. "Yeah! Yeah! Take all...of me!" he wheezed. "I know you can do it! Mmmnnn...that's it! That's it!"

At that, I heard Erica start to growl something in her throat as she stood next to me. It was all I could do to restrain her from blowing our cover. I covered her mouth with my hand and silently mouthed,"Keep quiet!" as JJ finally pulled from the girl's gaping mouth and pushed her onto her back on the bench. His beautiful cock, the penis I'd known so well for six years – and once had thought was only for me and his dear, departed wife – sprang from his loins and slapped against his taut belly, pulsing in anticipation of entering the girl.

Since I'd been an ice skater and Phaedra was still a dancer, we were similarly developed...below the waist. I knew what pleasure lay ahead for JJ. Her plump pink furrow – writhing with excitement inside – was nestled moistly between her muscular thighs as, underneath, her round ballerina's butt quivered anticipatedly, beckoning to his rapacious probe. With his help, she raised her fecund sweetness up to him as she held back her legs at the knees and he stirred the first tempting, meaty circles into her pussy. I heard her nether lips smack in the stillness as his glans glided up to her clit, causing her to gasp and thrust her saddle up to him. Her innocent openness turned me on immediately as he dug deeply into her wet vagina, and I suddenly felt shameless. So much so that I stuck my hand into my sweats and started slowly touching myself, my fingers sloppy with the load of George's cum that had been deposited in me earlier.

"Ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh," Phaedra began intoning each time JJ drilled her. Her calves were on his shoulders and he was plunging straight down into the dewy, muscular center of the young dancer, whose enjoyment of his plunges she was not keeping secret. "Ohh...Ohh...Jay...Jay, it's so...good!"

"Call me Daddy!" muttered JJ with a growl.

"Ohh...Daddy! Daddy! Pleeze! Puh-leeze! Fuck...meee! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! It's so good! So...good! Makin' me so...wettt! Nnngghh...my God! Ohh...yeah. Yeah! You're so...so deeeep! Ohh...ohhh...don't stop! Please don't stop! I'm gonna...yeah!...I'm gonna...ohhhh, Daaaddy! I can't stop...ohh...I'm...I'm...Aaaahhnngh!" she screamed as her first orgasm hit.

JJ was merciless. And as I stood there flicking my soggy clit, I remembered how he'd transported me to heavenly heights when I'd been just a little older than Phaedra. He might as well have been screwing me, I mused, as I watched, completely at one with the pleasured teenager. For a moment I flattered myself and hoped that he was imagining that he was doing me. I looked over my shoulder at Erica, whom I knew was an unabashed voyeur, and she was transfixed, staring at JJ's muscular legs bent at right angles and propelling his cock into the girl's clutching vagina. I grinned at the obvious pleasure she was feeling, and reached blindly back with my other hand, touching my friend's silky brown leg. Well, it was actually just inside her upper thigh, and I patted it familiarly and pulled away, also withdrawing my other hand from inside my sweat pants.

But, I was surprised that Erica moved closer to me, leaning against me since I was bent slightly forward, and wrapped her left arm around my waist to hug us together. Then she grasped the hand that I'd moved away just a few seconds before, and placed my fingers against her crotch! She was hot there – so hot! – and felt wet through her running shorts. Her lips were now at my right ear and she was panting in short, wracking gasps as she pressed my hand against her.

"Please...touch me, Ginny," she whispered. I was shocked! and exhaled audibly, but it didn't matter, since Phaedra was now filling the adjoining locker room with loud pleas for JJ to fuck her harder – even to hurt her – while en route to another climax. As if in response, Erica quickly thrust my captive hand inside her shorts, beneath her brief panties, where my fingers met her soggy bush and – finally – the hot, swollen lips of her vulva, which dripped a thick, creamy discharge. She and I hunched together, soon developing an effortless rhythm while standing, while she panted into my ear as my hand brought her to a silent, gritty climax at precisely the moment that Phaedra reached her second vociferous orgasm.

A half-minute went by as Erica shuddered against my back, with me afraid that she'd collapse to the floor and give away our voyeuristic position. At that moment, though, JJ withdrew from Phaedra and barked, "Turn over...one knee on the bench!" which the girl did, and he was into her ass before she'd stopped mewling her previous joy.

"Aaawwwgaawwdd...yesssss!" she yelled. "Fuuuuckmyassss! Do me gooood an'...deeeep, Daddy!" she begged, and fell into a litany of throaty, bestial pleadings, the sounds of which I also remembered from being with JJ years before. I watched them for a while after withdrawing my hand from Erica's shorts, and turned to my friend to see her looking shyly at the floor. In a moment she looked at me with soft, black, embarrassed eyes and I turned to her and kissed her deeply. Her lips opened immediately and she whimpered as my tongue probed at her sweet mouth. As a sexy garnish, I placed my fingers – still wet from her snatch – between our slavering lips, and we sucked her sweet juices from them until there wasn't a trace of her flavor left. Then I reached down into my sweat pants, wetting my fingers again, and repeated the process, this time scooping fingers full of my juice and George's cum from my pussy and sharing it with her as our tongues lapped hungrily at one another's mouth.

At just that moment JJ started grunting as he began cumming into Phaedra's ass. He gripped her butt cheeks tightly, digging his fingers into their pale, round flesh as his stomach writhed and he pumped what I figured was the day's first load of semen into her bowels. When he'd finished, he said to her, "You'll do fine, sweetheart. If Dimitri doesn't turn you on tomorrow, just focus on me and this little rehearsal. You've got to let the cameras know that you're Ginny, and you're doing this because you want your Daddy's love!" Then they dressed and were gone.

"I am so sorry, Ginny," exhaled Erica after they'd left. "Seeing Jay excited me so much...and I could feel your warmth...we've gotten so close. Watching people mate excites me so and...I just lost my composure," she gasped, still breathing hard.

"Mmmm...no apologies, sweet Erica," I murmured, stepping close to embrace her taller body just under her arms. Her hands went around my back and I reached up under her top, running my fingers lightly across her silky tummy to cup her large breasts. They yielded delightfully under my touch and I caressed them softly, feeling her erect nipples through her bra, causing her to whimper like a little girl.

"Oooohhhh...Ginnnny...," she whined, as my fingers undid the center clasp in front. "We must not...I...".

"Ssshhh," I whispered in return, and filled my hands with her fulsome flesh, softly drawing her long, hard nipples away from their firm, nurturing mounds as I leaned up to kiss her trembling lips with my open mouth. I tasted our combined juices from earlier and their savory tang drove me to stick my tongue into her jasmine-scented mouth. She drew me closer and reciprocated, threading her tongue into mine, slowly...deeper...deeper yet, until I felt her licking at the top of my throat. This is what she meant by one of her bettersexual assets, I realized. I acknowledged it with a moan in my throat and a push of one of my muscular thighs between her longer legs, which she willingly parted until I was nearly raising her off the floor. "I want you, Erica," I whispered, disengaging for a moment, at which she whimpered.

"Ginny...my...sweet...I've never...".

"It's okay," I murmured, placing my fingers on her lips to quiet her. "I'll be gentle," and led her into the adjoining sauna alcove, which had a wide, slatted bench. I peeled her shorts and bikini panties down over her curvy hips, which fluttered to the floor as she stepped out of them. I sat her on the bench and the look in her eyes was a mixture of fear and reluctance, yet overwhelming desire. I pulled her top and bra over her head, which came easily, since she raised her arms toward the ceiling to facilitate it. Her lissome brown body – accented by two firm, C-cup breasts – was now seated in front of me, two feet higher since the bench was raised off the floor, trembling nervously, with her hands clutching the seat on either side. I was still in my sweats and in a split second decided to stay clothed. The outer door was now unlocked and I was about to take this older woman's Sapphic virginity, something I'd never before done. Therefore, time was of the essence to avoid interruption, and I stepped toward her for another kiss, now much easier since our faces were at the same level. I was burning with desire for her, and met little resistance as I slowly spread apart her lovely knees to reveal her full, black bush, with her swollen purple labia pouting through its curls at the base. My hands were again full of her breasts and I dropped down slightly, bending my legs to look hungrily at her moist cleft. Looking up at her, I murmured, "I'm going to eat you now."

She uttered several little cries in her throat and finally whined, "Yessss!" closing her eyes and drawing my face into her crotch with both hands. Her legs raised immediately and hung unsupported in the air as I lapped at her drooling pussy. She smelled so rich...and tasted so sweet...so thickly fecund, that I was transported to some gluttonous, epicurean plane. I sucked at her fountainous, yielding cunt until she screamed nonstop in Hindi, echoing the mysterious, incomprehensible words off the walls for a couple of minutes as she had what I assumed was her first lesbian orgasm.

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers