The Past Is Prologue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
471 Followers

Our challenge was getting optimum performances out of amateur actors, whom George – our wealthy benefactor – had insisted we cast. So, we set aside a couple of extra days of shooting time for several takes of the scenes between his son, Dimitri, and Phaedra, his niece, who'd be playing my father and me, respectively, when I was younger. Part of the reason for this was that George had prohibited the two of them from rehearsing their sex scenes and wanted to watch them consummate their first time together. He thought that the story would be more exciting and "real" if we were to film the salacious details of my deflowering, more or less true-to-life...a filmed take off of the first-time episode I'd already described to Erica under hypnosis. I disagreed with George, believing that one can never rehearse enough, but I was ignored. He clearly didn't understand film production...yet he was paying the bills, and this whole project was meant to support his male ego as much as anything else, so I relented.

Monday was scheduled for scenes between George and me. While the crew was setting up, I went over my lines with the young actor playing my 35-ish husband who was to appear briefly with me in the first scene. His name was Randy – a real cute guy – whom I wished had a larger role. While we worked, Phaedra walked in, which surprised me. None of her scenes were even scheduled until Wednesday. As she walked up to JJ, I realized that he'd invited her onto the set. He saw me looking at them together and, a few minutes later, said, "Phaedra's going to watch you work...so she can pick up some tips from you."

"Right!" I thought, as I regarded her muscular dancer's frame. She was wearing a black micro-miniskirt that ran low on her hips, with a studded belt for effect, and not much else. Above the waist her pert breasts were barely clothed by a thin strip of material. Her B-cup tits were hardly covered by a pink bra held up by two spaghetti straps. Her outstanding legs made even me drool, and the expanse of fair skin above her small, athletic waist distracted the crew from the first minute she arrived. She also wore strapless "fuck me" pumps that slapped against the soles of her feet whenever she took a step. I could just imagine how Erica would react when she saw how cheap – how blatantly fuckable – she looked.

But, I had work to do, and had already been de-sensitized to JJ's shenanigans with his never-ending stream of women-of-the-week. The script called for my screen husband and me to be in bed, awakening the morning after my Daddy – George – had arrived at the airport, where we'd already shot a very bawdy scene in the car. The scene would catch my husband getting up late, showing that we'd had no time for morning sex. Too bad for me, I thought, because I'd caught a glimpse of Randy undressing and had experienced a highly unprofessional palpitation in my crotch when I'd seen his equipment. The script called for him to depart for work, leaving me in my bathrobe to make breakfast, etc., for my father. It's the "etc." that would make the scene with Daddy rather steamy. The scenes we'd already shot in the airport parking garage had been just a preview of what would occur in the day's shooting.

The scene with Randy was quite easy, requiring only two takes. A ceiling camera showed us lying in bed, asleep, snuggled closely with my arm over his muscled chest. His taut build and nice tan reminded me of Sam, a fantastically hung young Polynesian stud I'd bedded while JJ and I had been on vacation. In fact, I'd decided over the weekend that Sam would be ideal for chilling the heated relationships that JJ was having with Luala and Phaedra. In the scene, I was the first to awaken as my arm went under the blankets to stroke Randy's cock, which became erect under the covers. I pulled down the blankets, revealing his rampant hard-on, and slowly slipped my mouth over his glans, as the cameraman moved in for a close up. I tried quickly to get him off...which would have pissed off JJ...but Randy was a pro and knew the script. He stirred and groaned, awakening, and – suddenly – sat bolt upright, looking at the alarm clock.

"Shit!" he exclaimed. "The alarm didn't go off! I'll be late for work! Sorry, hon, gotta go!" he said, leaping from the bed to start dressing.

"You're not gonna shower?...or have coffee?" I asked, sleepily.

"No time, babe! Have a good day with your Dad! See ya tonight!" he said, kissing me as I knelt stark naked in the middle of the bed. The make up person had messed up my hair nicely, showing the effects of sleep and making me look sexy and tousled, as well as a few years older than my age of 25. As Randy disappeared from view, the camera panned in to show me frowning and biting my lower lip. The lens captured my best "desperately-horny housewife" look. I then reached into a drawer in the bedside stand and pulled out a vibrating dildo...one that JJ had bought for the production but had said I could keep afterward. I flopped onto my back, spread my legs, and started to use it, until he yelled "Cut!"

We did another take of that scene, yet I still didn't get off with the dildo. Thiscoitus interruptus thing was definitely not my cup of tea, I realized. But, the screenplay called for suspense, aimed at heightening the sexual anticipation and excitement of the viewing audience. I hoped it would work. Randy thanked us all and split, grateful for being paid for a whole day while being with us less than two hours. I made a mental note to myself to cast him in a future production...when Icould get him to cum.

During the long break, I used some breath spray and put on a robe to wait for the crew to set up for the next scenes. As George and I sat patiently, his niece, Phaedra, was hovering around JJ. She'd brought him a cup of coffee, had massaged his neck and shoulders, and pranced around in front of him, wiggling her succulent buns at him until he'd finally told her to sit down. She then squatted down next to him like a puppy awaiting commands. It was then that I glanced down and saw that the little bitch wasn't wearing any panties! Not even a thong!

At that moment Erica walked into the apartment carrying a shoulder bag, immediately seeing Phaedra and her naked pussy. I heard her breathe out audibly, angrily I thought, though she smiled and sauntered over to JJ like a feline. I'd never seen her look so sexy, and her curvy hips reminded me of an uncoiling spring as she strolled toward him. She was wearing a pair of white, silky running shorts with red trim and a tight, white, sleeveless top of the same material with the number "69" on it in red. Her contrasting skin looked like molten caramel candy. On her feet were matching red and white trainers. Her smooth, brown legs and a sliver of tan tummy made the microphone guy on the crew drop his boom on the floor as she made her entrance, causing him to curse. She had single large diamond earrings in her ears, highlighting her superbly made-up oval face, and a diamond stud that flashed from her tan navel. She bent over with hands-on-knees and kissed JJ on the cheek, her long black hair brushing his neck...more to taunt the blonde teenager next to him than anything else, I suspected. She then came over to me, said hello to George in a charming way, and hugged me like a sister. She patted me on the knee and whispered, "Let's go to the restroom." As we left, I heard a collective exhalation of tense breath from all the males in the room. My good friend and therapist had made quite an entrance.

"Did you see that little slut?" she asked me, with fire in her eye, as I closed the bathroom door.

"Nothing I didn't expect," I said. "Don't worry. JJ's always drawn to airheads when he first meets them. I told you, he's a dog! After shooting is finished, she'll probably go away and he'll forget her. Out of sight, out of mind. If not, I came up with a plan last night that might solve both of our problems with Lualaand Phaedra. I'll tell you about it at lunch. Now, you mentioned you had some "medication" for me."

"It's this gel, which is a combined lubricant and muscle relaxant." She pulled a large jar of greenish stuff from her bag. "You've told me George is very large, so I suggest you apply some now – liberally, in both openings – since it requires a few minutes to take effect."

"Will it deaden the pain?" I asked.

"It will relax your muscles. At the same time it's a nerve stimulant, so it should enhance your experiences."

I spread my robe open and started to rub the stuff onto my labia, asking, "How much do I use?"

Erica hesitated, then clucked her tongue critically in a professional manner. "Well...if you promise not to enjoy it too much...I will apply it for you," as she took the jar from me. "Slip off your robe and we'll start with your anus. That's it, brace yourself against the basin."

The gel was cold at first, but when one of her long fingers slid into my rectum – which was clean, since I'd taken an enema at home in the morning – I felt a tinge of pleasure. She worked more and more of the ointment into me, but could only enter me a few inches with her fingers. "Use this, Erica," I gasped, pulling the dildo from my robe's pocket that I'd used in the scene we'd just finished shooting. She coated the deeply ribbed plastic thing with the green goo and pushed slowly into me as far as it would go. I gasped several times as she gently plumbed far up into my bowels, perhaps as much as six or seven inches. "If...we didn't have to...shoot a scene soon...I'd ask you to...switch on the vibrator!" Then I giggled, saying, "I can hardly wait 'til you do my vagina!"

She ignored me, intent on what she was doing, then said, "That should be enough," and withdrew the dildo to wipe the excess from it, as well as my rectum, with some tissue. "Now, remember, I'm a medical doctor as well as a psychiatrist, so this is purely clinical! Sit on the toilet seat and spread your legs, please." I did so, and she pulled a plastic speculum from her bag, inserting it gently into my vagina assisted by a thin coating of her gel. "You shave yourself completely. Do you find that it enhances your pleasure?"

"A little," I giggled, "...but I do it mostly because men like it...especially for...aah...licking."

Her eyes were riveted on my pink labia and she continued to study them. "Do you mind if I look more closely?" Boy, was I surprised! Erica leaned forward from her kneeling position on the floor and spread the speculum, peering deeply into my cunt. "You are very well muscled," she murmured. "Much more so than I...also deeper. And, since we're getting closer as friends, I'll confess to you that my best...ummm...sexual assetslie in my mouth and colon."

"Ericaaaa!" I moaned with surprise, as she inserted a soft plastic applicator like a turkey baster, full of cold gel between the paddles of the speculum, all the way to my cervix.

"Interesting," she said, dispassionately, ignoring my reaction. "I have a very full bush and it's customary in our Hindu culture to trim only the edges, at most. Perhaps I'll experiment...".

"You don't know what you're missing," I muttered, rubbing my smooth, spread, pussy lips. Finished, she withdrew the speculum from me and the globs of gel in my vagina began to spread, feeling very good. She used more with the baster, seeming to fill my birth canal, then spread it around inside with the dildo after washing it. By the time she was finished I felt as if I'd experienced foreplay, as we were both startled by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Did you guys die in there?" JJ asked from outside. "We're set up and ready for the scenes with George."

I wiped the excess gel from my labia, put on my robe, and checked myself in the mirror. My insides seemed to throb numbly with each heartbeat. Whatever the green stuff was, it seemed to be making me horny! "Coming, JJ!" I said, and opened the door.

"You're supposed to save yourcumming for the cameras!" he said, sardonically, making a tacky play-on-words as we walked toward the kitchen.

"Okay, everybody!" he said to the crew, providing continuity notes. "In the previous scene Ginny's husband has left her horny and has gone to work. Our first shot is in Daddy's bedroom where he awakens with a huge erection. We pan to his face as he flashes back to a few shots of him fucking Ginny in the car at the airport, which we'll add in editing. Here he gets out of bed, naked, throws on a robe, and we shoot him coming down the hall to the kitchen, where Ginny's fixing breakfast in her bathrobe. All set? Action!"

It took a half-hour to shoot that sequence – mainly because it took the Production Assistant, a chubby Hispanic girl with a huge mouth who doubled as a "fluffer" – a while to get my aging Daddy's cock hard. This was odd, since he'd had no trouble getting it up for me. All the while I was stirring cold ham and scrambled eggs on the stove, waiting for George to walk down the hall. The crew hustled out of the bedroom and we were soon rolling in the kitchen.

"Morning, Daddy," I called, brightly, as George entered.

"Good morrniinng, my sweet," he said in his thick, Greek accent. "Where is your husband?" he asked.

"Had to go to work, Daddy. It's just you and me today. Would you like me to show you some sights?"

"I haf missed you for yeeaars, leetle daughter! I vant only the sight of you! My heart is filled with you, remembering years ago...and yesterday," he said, coming up behind me as I stirred the eggs, now warming on the stove. "Ahhh, yesterday was sublime!" he whispered into my hair.

"Here's some orange juice. Eggs, bacon and toast okay for breakfast?" I asked, pretending to ignore his earlier statements.

"Oh, jesss, very Ah-mer-ri-cun," he murmured, pressing the thick, erect meat that tented his robe into my butt crack as I finished cooking the ham and eggs. A camera panned closely to his hands reaching around me, cupping my breasts, and then captured me raising my head rapturously with closed eyes. I actually shivered slightly, since Erica's fantastic gel was doing some unplanned, very pleasant things to my insides.

"I thought...," I croaked, then cleared my throat. "I thought we might go to the Museum of Modern Art. There's an exhibit of contemporary Mediterranean painters there."

"Fine. Later. First...some breakfast," he said, and turned me around to face him, opening my robe. My C-cup tits sprang out and the camera pulled back to show my nakedness. Another camera caught his reaction to my shaved pussy. "You haf grown into a fine young voman," he said, "...with succulent breasts like those of a goddess. An' your leetle poosie...eet takes me back to vhen you vere a child." He opened his robe and our nude bodies touched as he embraced me, with his hard cock burrowing between my legs at the crotch.

"Uhhh...Daddy! I shouldn't have given in to you yesterday!" I whispered into his shoulder. "I'm married now and it's just not ri...".

"Nonsense, my deeaarr! What began years ago vill never end. I haf alvays known you could never resist zis!" he exclaimed, backing away and lifting his mammoth cock in one hand as if it were a trophy.

The camera caught my eyes as they dropped to his member and I responded to a pang of desire inside myself as I struggled for words. "But...Daddy...this isincest!"

"Yes!" he agreed. "And I vant to gif you a child!" His huge prick was gaining in size and excitement. He reached for my hand and the kitchen spatula I was still holding clattered to the floor. Holding me by the wrist, he placed my fingers onto his pulsing member, which I grasped. "Remember how you used to touch me?" he groaned in a rasping voice.

"I've gotten over...all that, Daddy," I whimpered, looking down at my hand as it moved back and forth on his flesh. "Now I have a man...who loves me...for myself...not because I have to...have to trade for...for sexual favors."

"Nonsense!" George growled, frighteningly close to how my father would've responded. "Youknow zat you vill be mine always. You cannot resist zis...zis instrument of pleasure zat I carry!"

"Gawd, Daddy...don't you see? I've given my heart...and...soul to a man. I've...ooh...I've...I've tried to replace your love with...oh, God, Daddy...Ido love you...!" I gasped, furrowing my brow and whining. He was persistent, caressing my face lightly, causing me to close my eyes and shiver. Then his hand exerted a slight downward pressure on one shoulder. My face wrestled with conflicting emotions as he continued pushing downward, now with his thumb stroking my clavicle. I slowly sank to my knees as he finally pushed me to the floor to kneel in front of him, just as my father had done repeatedly when I was young. I was now wavering – ambivalent, though not with intense reluctance – between whimpering acceptance of my continuing incest on the one hand, and my raging hormones on the other.

With the camera on me I looked hungrily at the cock bobbing in front of my face, then hesitatingly reached up with both hands to slide them back and forth on his hardness, showing determination on my face as I jacked him. I finally moaned, "Mmm," hesitating again for a second, and slowly licked my lips before carefully opening my mouth widely to slaver the head with saliva. A half-minute of that and I pulled back, gasping, "Ohhh, Jeezus, Daddy...I've missed you so much. I still masturbate...remembering us together...when I was young."

George sighed pleasantly as his hand went to the back of my head and I forced his glans into my mouth as far as it would go. "Of courrse you do, my dahlingk!" he murmured, as my smacking lips drooled around him. "Our bodies...and souls...are one. Ve vill be together...in heaven, leetle girl!"

"Mmmpphh," I grunted as I tried to slide George's meat down my throat. The pulsing knob on its horse-like length hit my epiglottis and I knew in a second that it wouldn't – couldn't – happen, so I went to the next sequence. In reality, I was ready to fuck, but I needed to show some hesitance for the cameras.

I stood quickly and backed a few paces to the breakfast table, my robe open and hanging from my shoulders to show my tits heaving from deep, excited breaths. I looked up at George from under heavy-lidded eyes with a knowing smile...a look that had always turned Daddy on and driven him sexually crazy. "You like when I suck your cock, huh, Daddy! Remember when I used to make you real hard, then I'd slowly slide my young pussy onto you? Remember how tight I was, an' how I'd milk all your cum out of you? You'd go crazy! You want me to do that now? Huh?" Then I sat on the edge of the table, bracing myself behind on one hand and stroking my oozing cunt with the other as I placed one foot on a chair.

I was crazed with lust by now. "You love me, Daddy?" I cooed. "You'll love me more if we fuck, huh! Youreally want to fuck me, Daddy?" I asked, tempting him. "You know I'm good for you. You taught me how to fuck... 'n' how ta talk dirty!" I wheedled. "C'mon, Daddy, I can't wait! Put your great big cock in me...an' fuck me...pleeze! Yesterday was so good! Ineed you inside me! Do me again...right here on the table...just like when I was young!" I plead in a girlish voice. "If you don't fuck me now, I'll think you don'treally love me!" I whined, bargaining for his affection.

George threw off his robe and came at me like a bull. Throwing off my robe and grunting, he stuck his probe roughly into my cunt and pushed, while the cameramen jostled for position. I threw one arm around his hairy shoulders and spread myself improbably wide, digging my heels into his buttocks. I cried out sharply as he jammed into me two or three times to lodge against my cervix, and found that taking him was a lot easier than it had been the previous Friday at the airport. Erica's gel was working! It was working so well that I felt itchy all the way up inside, and the only thing that could scratch that itch was George's plundering member. "Ohhhh," he groaned, "...you are zo much better zan when you werre a girrrl."

jay.palin
jay.palin
471 Followers