The Past Is Prologue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
471 Followers

The afternoon's shooting went off without a hitch. My bedroom shots with George fucking my ass were...challenging, would be the correct word. In short, I wouldn't be engaging in anal sex for a while after that scene. And, the following two days with Dimitri and Phaedra, though requiring many takes because he wasn't dominant enough with her, finally wrapped up the major shooting. Several breaks were taken during that time, with JJ taking the girl away for an hour at a time, to do what he called "private coaching."

In the meantime, Erica and I had bought my island stud Sam an airline ticket, and we'd be picking him up at the airport on Friday. In the meantime, she and I spent a very pleasant afternoon together at her apartment – to cement our new friendship – where, after another hypnosis session, I learned more about the sexual asset that is her mouth. As part of her "experiment," she'd also shaved her full bush into a narrow strip above her vulva, making my lingual access to her labiaso much easier. I was beginning to wonder which of us was the more active therapist.

We also discussed preparations for the yeoman work Sam would be doing to turn the heads of JJ's two teenage charges. I was fascinated with my new East Indian friend, who had relaxed some of her negative biases and was eager to practice bisexual love with me. An added plus was that she had the most amazing collection of sex toys, which I knew would also be useful when she and I had JJ to ourselves.

Please vote! In the next chapter, Sam's arrival is a sexy catalyst in everyone's life. For an advance look, read about him in "Ginny's Witnesses, Chs. 4-6." Just click on my name and go for it! Those stories need votes too!

jay.palin
jay.palin
471 Followers