The Phantom's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jamie" said a voice in the darkness. She saw what seemed to be another shadow but her eyes were unfocused; the darkness was probably getting to her she thought.

"Steven?"

But there was no answer. She blinked a few times, she felt as if she was starting to feel drunk. "On one glass of champagne?" She questioned herself. "Impossible!" She called out to him again, her voice a mixture of fear and growing excitement, "Baby, is that you?"

"Yes Jamie, its me" said the voice in the darkness. He appeared, the masked man, the phantom. She couldn't see him clearly but she smiled. Her Steven was back, and she couldn't be more thrilled. As she looked at his masked face, he looked different somehow. Then it dawned on her, even through the haze, "Bill...?"

It wasn't her Steven after all, and her head was swimming with questions. Certainly Steve would not involve another man in what seemed to be an erotic adventure meant for them only? How could he?? Bill sensed her displeasure and spoke slowly to her, or was it just her that was hearing it that way? "Steve asked me to meet you here, he'll be along momentarily" he spoke, his voice distorted somehow. "He also asked me to give this to you, so you can wear it for him." He reached into his pocket and drew out a long gold chain with a crystal on the end.

Bill twisted the crystal back and forth in his fingers, as it sparkled in the spotlight and reflected the light back into her eyes. Jamie's eyes were drawn to it like a magnet; it seemed to suck all of the rest of the light from the room. He spoke slowly and softly, "Look at the crystal Jamie, isn't it lovely? Watch it closely, don't look away."

Jamie could hear her voice, but it seemed to come from someone else, "yes, it is lovely." Her eyes glued to the sparkling pendent, she could feel her eyelids begin to droop. She was thinking to herself, "this can't be right; I slept late today, I can't be tired already." But Bill's soft voice assured her "Its ok Jamie, you feel tired... it`s ok to close your eyes, but you must remain focused on my voice...do you understand?" She felt her eyes closed, and again the voice that sounded like hers answered him, "I understand."

"You will listen to me, and you will obey me Jamie. No matter what I tell you, you will be unable to deny me... do you understand?" His voice was so distorted now; it seemed almost like one of those characters in a cheesy horror film, but she responded to it "yes I understand".

"Good girl, listen closely Jamie..."

Meanwhile, Steven looked at the beautiful necklace he had purchased for Jamie while he sped home in his Saab. He was really pushing the limits, almost begging to be pulled over, he was that anxious to be home. He couldn't wait to give the necklace to his wife, his babydoll. ``She will love it`` he thought. Not just because it was beautiful and expensive, but just because he had bought it for her. She was always so appreciative of gifts, no matter what they were or how small, and that made him want to shower her with gifts, always.

As he pulled up to the house, Steve immediately noticed Jamie's car was missing. While he thought it odd, his next thought was "she's probably out shopping" he chuckled. "Lord knows Jamie can shop like a pro". As he walked up the path, he saw that the usual light weren't left on, and it was then he began to worry. Jamie was a creature of habits, and always left a very specific pattern of lights on if she expected to be returning to the house alone. He glanced at his Rolex and immediately he knew something was amiss. Only for a split second, he found himself wondering if she had another lover. He tried to force the thought from his mind as preposterous, but panic had already begun to set in, and he hoped to God he was right about his young wife.

He clutched his carry-on in one hand and his briefcase in the other and rushed into the house. There was no sign of her in the house and no note; he dropped the bags in the kitchen and called out to her with no response. The routine of picking up the mail from the table in the hallway and forcing himself to look at it seemed to calm him somewhat, but it was when he reached the bedroom that the true dread sent him reeling. Although it was faint, he could still smell her vanilla body spray that lingered in the air. She never wore that scent unless she was with him, she loved the way he would always lick it off her body, inch by inch. He immediately went for the telephone and frantically dialed the number of her cell phone. His panic went into overdrive when he heard it ring inside the house; she had left her cell phone at home. It was completely out of character for her, she only did that when they were together. He was gripped with the convinced awareness that something was definitely and completely off.

Bill's voice was all Jamie could hear, and she focused only on what he was saying, "When I tell you to open your eyes, you will... and instead of seeing me, you will see only Steve. When I speak, you will hear only Steve's voice... and the only touch you feel will be Steve's touch... it will even be his scent you smell... do you understand me Jamie?" Jamie knew what was happening to her, but was powerless to resist it. "Yes, I understand." Those familiar with hypnosis say that it is impossible to hypnotize the unwilling, and for this reason Bill had chosen his words carefully. He knew that more than anything, Jamie wanted to see Steve, feel him, and even smell him. His plan was working to perfection, and his arousal was growing. "One last thing, Jamie... my touch will drive you wild with desire, and you cum every time I tell you too, no matter how often... do you understand." She could feel herself growing excited for no apparent reason, and heard her voice again answer, "Yes, I understand."

"Open your eyes Jamie, I have been waiting a long time for this." said the distant voice. As she opened her eyes, she heard a soft classical melody playing, and she tried to focus but couldn't at first. Then she saw him... "Steven! My love... but what is happening? You have put a spell on me..." Her subconscious was rebelling against the suggestions he had planted, and he had to act quickly.

"No baby, you just had too much to drink... its ok, I'm here now."

She smiled and pulled him close to her, kissing him deeply. Her mind recognized his smell, her mouth felt his tongue slide inside it, and her body recognized his hands on her. She was with her husband at last, and surrendered completely to him.

He broke the kiss, as he had other more pressing matters to get to. "I have wanted you since the first time I ever laid eyes on you!" the phantom approached her and she didn't pull away, her body instead drawn to him. Her confused mind was telling her something was wrong but she couldn't do anything about it, besides Steve would take care of her, she thought. He practically ripped her top in his haste to get it off of her, and then his hands began to maul her firm breast as he thrust his tongue back in her mouth. Then he pulled the front of her lace bra down exposing her succulent brown nipples, which he immediately latched onto with his mouth. He tore the bra from her completely, then licked, sucked, and bit at her breasts until her nipples were sore, but fully erect with desire.

The phantom reached for Jamie and pulled her close to him, so she could feel his erection pressed up against her. She moaned softly and rubbed seductively against it as he whispered in her ear.

``Tonight I will show you what real ecstasy is like."

His hands lingered as they slid up under her skirt, slowly feeling her long smooth legs, and her firm round ass, and then he slowly slid her panties down until they dropped to her feet. She eagerly stepped out of them, and spread her legs for him.

``What's happening Steven?" said Jamie distantly.

"Everything and anything we want, my love" and she moaned at the answer. He took her in his arms, carried her the short distance to a large table that seemed to her to have appeared from nowhere. He laid her down with her skirt hiked up over her hips. She lay there, helpless, dazed, in a state of confusion, but fully and obviously aroused. He gazed at her half naked body, staring at her beautifully shaved pussy. He had fantasized about her since the first time he saw her pussy while she had sucked Steve but now, tonight she was his to do as he pleased and she would not remember a thing. He slowly parted her legs, leaving her totally vulnerable to his gaze.

"Ahh... at long last! Let me see that pretty pussy" he whispered to her as he leaned toward it. He inhaled deeply, and smelling her strong feminine scent, she was aroused. His thumb found her tiny clit and he pressed on it, massaging it gently.

"Steven... take me, my love!" she whispered. He stopped for a second, "how could she always be thinking of him?" he thought.

"Tonight, there is no Steven" he replied angrily.

``No Steven?" She asked, her confusion mounting.

"NO! There is no Steven, Jamie... just you and the phantom..."

"Mmmm yes... the phantom" she moaned. He opened up her thighs a little more and inhaled again. He had never seen a woman so beautiful, and although she was much younger than he was, he knew she would be a beautiful woman till the day she died. He had never thought he could do what he was doing, deceive someone this way but he couldn't help himself. Jamie was like no other woman he had ever met. His thumb rubbed the tiny button and she moaned again, louder and harder, her hands drawing his head to her. `That's a good girl" he moved his mouth closer to her now dripping wet cunt, gently exhaling his hot panting breath on to her. ``Jamie, now I'm going to make you feel soooo good``.

His finger slid between her pussy lips feeling her wetness and he spread it all around her pussy.

`You've been a very naughty girl Jamie!"

"Ì have?" she whispered enjoying all the things he was doing to her.

"Yes Jamie, you're all wet."

The bulge in his pants was almost too much for him to bear, he thought he might drop his pants and fuck her senseless right then and there, but he knew he had to be careful. He slid his finger inside her as his lips latched on to her clit and sucked gently.

"You want to cum now, don't you Jamie?" She was only able to utter a simple ``uh huh`` between the moans. ``Not yet Jamie, not just yet`` His tongue licked up and down her slit and finally thrust deep into her, Jamie arched her back and moaned `Mmmmm``

``You like getting your cunt licked don't you Jamie, tell me how much you like it`` Jamie didn't answer, she just thrust her hips forward to meet his mouth but he pulled back.

``Tell me Jamie or I won't eat your nasty little pussy!"

``Why do you torture me like this Steven?" She asked in defeat. "Please, please lick and suck my pussy, pleeeeeease" A huge smile covered Bill's face as it was buried in her tender snatch. He was rougher this time and she jumped up as his 2 fingers plunged deep inside her.

"Just relax baby...relax" his licks were softer now but targeted toward her hot button, as his fingers developed a steady in and out rhythm. ``Cum for me, doll`` the mere words, combined with his persistent hands and tongue, drove her careening over the edge and her legs squeezed him tightly as her body convulsed in a powerful orgasm.

Steve had arrived home and found it suspicious that Jamie's car was not in the driveway. His mind raced. He had always feared that she would go out looking for something, someone else. He always pushed those thought out of his head, although his Jamie was a very flirtatious woman who loved adventure, she wasn't the type who would settle if she were unhappy. He had tried to give her everything and anything she needed, and more. As he walked around the house, he still smelled the vanilla scent. He had a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach, as she always wore that scent only before their lovemaking, and she did it to entice his senses.

The flowers resting on the counter now caught his attention, and he wondered why he hadn't noticed them earlier. He walked over to them, the sickening feeling completely taking over now. He read the card and panicked. The phantom? How could the phantom write her a note when he was the phantom? "Oh my God... Bill", he gasped in sudden realization. He remembered how eager Bill was to play the phantom, how he had taken it a little too far, especially watching them backstage and pressing up against her on the dance floor. Steve hadn't made a big deal out of it at the time; Jamie had that affect on all men. But this time, he had gone too far. Steve went to the study where he retrieved a Glock 9mm from the safe and removed the safety lock before he rushed out of the house.

"That's it Jamie, let me taste your sweet honey" Jamie's body tensed and Bill felt her orgasm's beginning. He licked her cunt with wild abandon, wanting to taste the pure essence of her, all of it. "That's it Jamie, cum all over my face!" he moaned as he drove his tongue deeply inside of her overflowing pussy.

"MMMM yesssss.... YESSSSSSS!!!" Jamie screamed as her body continued her wild convulsions as she came over and over again in Bill's mouth, on his tongue, and on his face. She clutched his head and held his face tightly against her cunt, taking him a little by surprise. It was such an intense orgasm; he had never seen anything like it in all his limited experience with women, or even in the hottest porno he had ever bought.

She collapsed back on the table and he whispered to her, "How was that darling?" She smiled to herself, her eyes still closed.

"Mmmmmm ...amazing!" But he wasn't done with his lovely prize just yet and began to unbuckle his pants.

"Perfect my baby... then I'm sure you're anxious to return the favor, aren't you Jamie. From what I've seen, I'm sure you're good at sucking cock... aren't you, my little cocksucker?"

Even in her daze, Jamie thought it was odd the way Steve was speaking to her but she replied to his questions. "Yes, baby...I'm incredible at it... you know that." He made his way over to her face and let his pants fall to the floor exposing his full erection. It was less than 6 inches and kind of thin, but in Jamie's confused mind she saw Steve's thick 8-inch cock throbbing in front of her and she moaned with desire.

He grabbed his cock and positioned it close to her mouth "look at what you do to me Jamie, naughty girl!" Bill moaned at the feel of her skin on his. Her eyes were wide open and her desire was readily apparent. "Steve is one lucky son of a bitch. I always wondered why he barely even glances at other women. Did you know that he has women throwing themselves at him constantly? And the worst part is he turns them down, can you believe it? I never understood why, until I saw you... but even then, a man needs variety. But tonight, now I get it". Bill was being sensitive, almost emotional. He snapped out of it before he lost his nerve to continue. He planned to have all of her tonight. He was tapping on her lush full lips lightly with his erection, as he commanded her, "Open your mouth Jamie".

She complied with his demands and quickly lifted her arms, and her tiny hands grabbed hold of his seemingly large cock and she her mouth opened willingly. As soon as his cock slid all the way in, she stopped. "What's wrong Jamie?" Bill was beginning to get paranoid; afraid that the suggestions he had planted were wearing off.

"Steven, something's wrong". Her subconscious had realized it wasn't her husband's cock. He wondered how many times she had sucked him for her to notice the difference even now in her delusional state.

He had to act quickly, he wanted release, he wanted her to suck him off and there was no way she was going to spoil it now. "You must be drunk Jamie, you usually love sucking my cock, why not tonight?" Jamie didn't reply; she was confused between her eyes and her mind. "Have you been unfaithful to me Jamie... and now you are making excuses not to suck my cock?" She grabbed him again and placed him at the opening of her mouth "No baby, never...I'm sorry. Let me taste you". Bill smiled at himself, pleased by his own cleverness. He completely let go and let her suck him to the best of her ability; he knew this would be the best blowjob he ever got.

He marveled at the sight before him. His hard cock slipping in and out of her sensual mouth, her skirt hiked up over her hips, her pussy exposed. With her hand she guided his manhood deep inside her mouth and throat and sucked him like she usually did Steve. As much as he wanted to just lay back and enjoy the blowjob, he couldn't keep his hands to himself. He placed a hand between her open legs and rubbed her pussy, his thumb pressed hard against her engorged clit. The sensation caused her to moan as she sucked him, and he savored the vibrations of her mouth on his swollen cock. The tip of her tongue circled the tip of his cock and she tasted his precum; she was driving him crazy. In his excitement, he rubbed her clit; faster, harder, and she was soaked. He was anxious to make her cum again.

He stopped touching her long enough to slip his cock out of her mouth and replace it with his balls. "Suck my balls Jamie," he demanded. Even in her daze, she thought Steve was acting strange, he never asked for this; he always let her blow him the way she wanted. But she went along with it anyway. She opened her mouth and stretched out her full lips around his balls and took them in her mouth. Instead of the raisins she was actually feeling, her mind felt Steve's swollen plum sized balls, and she sucked and licked them eagerly. His head tilted back he moaned "Ahhhhh... God yesss... that's it you little cunt, suck my balls". He stepped back a little and placed his cock inside her mouth again. "Suck it for all you're worth, my little cocksucker" She opened wide and let it slip inside again, this time she lifted her head up to help herself take control. But as she did, his hands grabbed a handful of hair in each, now controlling her head to a rough back and forth motion. Finally he held her head still and began to simply ram his cock in and out, his dick raping her mouth. In her confusion though, she actually welcomed it, and her lips had a tight lock on the invading cock. By now he had stopped touching her, he couldn't enjoy it if he was busy molesting her. She tried to resist the feel of the feel of the strange penis in her mouth, but couldn't. "Don't even think about it, you cunt... just suck it!"

He jammed his cock in her clutching mouth to the hilt repeatedly, until his cock touched her palate and she gagged; she tried to pull away and stop, but couldn't. By now she knew something was terribly wrong but there was nothing she could do about it. He continued to roughly fuck her mouth, until she felt him tense up and knew he was about to cum. In a sudden moment of clarity, she roughly pulled his cock away and turned her face to the other side. It was too late for him to stop, and he held onto his cock as it erupted, "ohhhh Goddddd" he screamed as he exploded in his most powerful orgasm of his life, and spurt after spurt of his molten load shot out and onto Jamie's beautiful face.

Infuriated at being denied his prize, he screamed at her "you're gonna pay for that one you little cunt". Jamie was exhausted, she felt as though she would pass out. She didn't understand why Steve was treating her so horribly, and her mind simply wished she were home. His hand reached to again grab her golden locks and he brought his lips onto hers and kissed her. Again she was powerless to resist, despite her growing awareness of the danger. His other hand made it's way to her pussy again, "Oh yes... you're gonna pay for that one!" His hand cupped her pussy and his finger touched her clit, she practically jumped off the table as his hand roughly massaged her pussy. Even in her distress she moaned at his touch