The Phantom's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Steven, I just want us to go home," she pleaded, almost like a child would. But the mere mention of Steve only made him angrier, "You'll go home when I'm done with you!" He was surprised at his rage and the growing fury of his attack; even he couldn't explain it. He took her clit between his fingers "I want you to cum for me when I say to, do you understand?" Her head was thrashing from left to right even as she nodded her compliance; she liked it rough but this was different, he was different. His fingers were handling her clit so hard it was making her sore. "Please stop," she pleaded, even as she thrust her pussy harder against his hand. He lowered his mouth to her ear and hissed, "After you cum for me, I'm going to give you the fucking of your life! Now cum again for me, now!" He rubbed her clit more rapidly and her back immediately arched in spasm after spasm as she came all over his hand, once again unable to stop herself.

Steve sped through the midnight traffic, weaving in and out, and running any light that dared turn red for him. His thoughts were only on his beautiful sexy wife. Had she been kidnapped, tricked, or simply seduced by Bill he wondered. It had to be one of the former, he reasoned, his mind unable to comprehend how someone like Bill could seduce his wife. It wasn't that he was an unattractive man, it was just that Bill had none of the qualities that Jamie cited as the reasons she fell in love with her husband; he was stiff and awkward, where Steve was charming and graceful. Bill loathed public speaking, and the theatre's fundraising effort was anemic because of it, whereas Steve was capable of grabbing a crowd's attention and persuading them to do what he wanted them to, and loved doing it. Jamie loved the way he turned ladies' heads, but was merely polite in return. She knew he could have his choice of women simply by allowing them to do what they desired.

Steve was familiar with the old Orpheum theatre; he was on the restoration project's board. He has even recommended Bill for the job as acting executive director during the project because of his work during the restoration at the Hilton ballroom. Of course his assistance with the Phantom allowed him to get to know Bill better. An odd man, no doubt, but dedicated to historical restoration, and that was all that mattered.

His thoughts returned to the road as the horn of a Ford Taurus reminded him of the need to focus. In running a red light Steve had come close to side swiping a taxi and the gesture of the driver was evidence of his displeasure. He felt the Glock tucked inside his waistband and hoped that it would prove to be an unnecessary precaution, but he was determined to do whatever was required to protect his wife... or to avenge her. The last thought crept in despite his determination to focus solely on a positive outcome, one where Bill had not yet had an opportunity to put whatever his plan was into action. Steve pressed harder on the accelerator and refocused on the concept of rescuing Jamie.

Jamie was spent from the multiple orgasms that had been induced by the combination of her confused mind and Bill's ongoing sexual assault. Despite her subconscious's growing awareness that things were not as they seemed, Jamie had been unable to completely break away from Bill's diabolical hypnotic suggestions that made her see, smell, taste, ad most importantly, feel Steve despite the fact it was actually Bill molesting her. For that reason, he was enjoying immensely the charade that she was willingly, if not enthusiastically, submitting to him sexually. By now they were both naked, sweaty, and covered in each other's fluids. Bill was trying to coax himself back to erection with his hand as he dragged a futon mattress into the center of the spotlight. He stood there and called to Jamie, "Crawl to me Jamie... crawl out here to suck my cock again so I can fuck you and claim you as mine." Slowly she lowered herself to all fours, and he could feel his erection coming back.

Jamie had a distinct feline quality to her as she came across the floor, her incredibly firm breasts swaying only slightly as she crawled. The crawling motion also caused her thighs to rub against the wet lips of her pussy, further heightening her excitement, and causing an exaggerated undulation of her hips as she moved. Her eyes were focused on Steve's cock, for some reason she was insatiable in her desire for it tonight. Deep inside a little voice was telling her to get up and run, but she was hungry for his cock and ignored the voice.

"That's it my pet... come suck my cock like the whore you really are. You masquerade as the loyal wife, but inside you're nothing but a slut for his cock... and now for mine!' Jamie was repulsed by the foul things Steve's voice was saying to her, and about her... but still she continued to crawl towards him, anxious to taste him again. The combination of her obedience and the thrill of verbally degrading her had Bill's cock again hard and throbbing for her attention.

Her mouth seized on his average sized cock, but her confused mind forced her to open wider to accept Steve's thick tool. His moans reverberated off the theater's bare walls, and his hands once again fell to her head. Jamie had honed her cock sucking skills over the years by copious amounts of practice on her husband's willing dick, and her skill was driving Bill crazy with pleasure. She stroked him as her mouth slid up and down his turgid rod, and her tongue licked the sensitive underside until he could barely stand it, then moved to the head and teased the hole. The combined result was a blow job no man was able to withstand for long, although Steve's was the only cock that had experienced it since shortly after they first met and started dating... until now.

Bill had to practically force her mouth back off him; such was the lust she was feeling for her husband.

"There will be plenty of time for that later, I need to fuck you now."

Jamie actually moaned upon hearing his words and rolled onto her back, one hand tracing her wet swollen lips and teasing her distended clit while the other caressed her hard nipple further. Her eyes were open fully and her mind saw her sexy husband standing over her, his impressive staff swollen and ready.

"Yes Steve, I want you inside me now... come fuck your baby. Please baby... I need you now." Bill merely moaned at the wanton display before him as he dropped to his knees.

Steve careened into the parking lot, almost on 2 wheels, and skidded to a stop. He leapt from the Saab almost before it had stopped rolling. He was both alarmed and relieved to find Jamie's Honda Accord parked by the theater entrance; that car was so typically Jamie. He had practically begged her to let him buy her a new car, something nice – maybe a Porsche - but she loved that car. As he began to carefully investigate the scene, He wasn't sure how he felt about seeing her purse on the seat of her car; it meant one of 2 things. Either Jamie was still here or, he gulped at the thought, she was taken from here against her will. He touched the Glock again to reassure himself, and then headed for the door. In his mind, one thing was clear; his Jamie needed him.

Bill had never seen a more beautiful woman in all his life, not even in the pages of the adult magazines that had consumed much of his life since high school. There had been few women; he was too shy to pursue them, and not quite attractive enough to be pursued by them. He had spent much time alone - imagining, and planning – but now he knew it had all be worth it. His plan had succeeded beyond his wildest expectations. Jamie had been worth all those lonely nights; such was her incredible beauty and sexuality. His envy turned into rage, he hated Steve with the heat of a hundred dying suns, and he vowed to keep Jamie for himself. It was then he made a decision. "Jamie, my love... we need to get away for a few days." She listened, but continued to touch herself, and him as he spoke. "I think we should fly to Mexico first thing in the morning... a second honeymoon, just you and I."

Jamie lurched at the man she perceived as her husband, and threw her arms around him, kissing him deeply. As she withdrew, she gushed with joy.

"Oh baby, that will be perfect... I'm so happy... can we really?"

"I will do anything to keep you for myself, my pet... anything!"

Even in her delusional state, Jamie knew something was off, but was unable to focus on the nagging voice within.

"What about work, baby... that big deal you're working on?"

Bill pushed her back on the mattress as he answered, "Nothing will keep me from having you now Jamie." She just moaned and opened her arms for him as he lowered his body on top of hers.

Steve crept through the darkness of the theater with caution. After finding the door open, he decided to check Bill's office first, then the meeting rooms; anywhere there might be furniture, he reasoned. As he entered the office area, he saw a box from the costume rental store and his heart sank; The Phantom was here, he gulped. Not wanting to turn on the lights, he used a small flashlight to search for anything that might give a clue about Jamie's whereabouts. He noticed a travel brochure for Mexico and opened it in curiosity. There was a flight schedule and one flight on it was circled... tomorrow at 9 am. Steve was staggered as the deeper meaning hit him; that was a full hour before he had been scheduled to land. Bill meant to kidnap his wife and take her out of the country!

By now Bill had positioned Jamie on all fours as he drove his hungry tongue deeper into her dripping pussy from behind. Of all of Jamie's beautiful assets, he decided, none was lovelier than her incredible ass, but she objected every time his tongue strayed up into that area. And then it hit him; he would take her the way no man ever had, including her husband. He knew it would take all of his cunning, and still would test the strength of his planted suggestions, but he was determined he would fuck her in that sweet tight virgin ass – with or without her consent.

He came at her from behind again, his hand now reaching underneath and rubbing her distended clit as he buried his tongue as far as possible in the tight hole of her ass. Jamie reacted, as he knew she would, simultaneously pressing his hand deeper as she squirmed away from his tongue. "Cum for me Jamie", he commanded, and her body once again lurched into a long drawn out powerful orgasm. He jammed his tongue back inside the tight hole, and her body responded even as she tried to resist. Her prolonged orgasm racked her body in spasms, and he drove his tongue deeper. In her lust and desire to continue to ride the waves of pleasure, she began to thrust back harder against both his hand and his tongue. He smiled to himself, as she propelled herself to even greater heights of pleasure.

"Its time, Jamie" he said almost in a whisper as the tremors of fulfillment subsided, "I must have you now." He took her by the hips and kneeled behind her, preparing to mount her like the prize mare that she was. His thumb continued to tease the forbidden hole of her ass as his cock slid along her moistened lips, causing her to moan in approval. He decided to bypass the readily accessible target that was her cunt, and concentrate on his coveted prize that was now his for the taking. He raised his hand to his mouth and spit as much saliva as he could muster, then rubbed it all on his throbbing cock head. As he pressed it against the winking hole, he gave the command once more,

"Cum for me Jamie... as hard as you have ever cum in your life... cum for me now." She began to cry out in passion, almost screaming in pleasure, she barely noticed as he began to press forward in his anal attack.

Steve felt her voice more than he actually heard it, but he knew Jamie was nearby. As he left the office area, he could hear her cries more clearly – it was coming from the ballroom. Still not wanting to tip his hand, he slipped in quietly and was immediately nauseated at the sight that appeared before him. His loving wife was on all fours, and although he could not make out the words, her desire was obvious even from that distance. Bill was crouched behind her and was either fucking her, or preparing to fuck her, and Steve had to force the vomit back down. It was although he was struck by a powerful punch in the gut from an unseen foe as now his wife's word finally reached his ears. "Yes baby... fuck me now... I need you inside me."

Bill was relentless in his attempt to gain admission to her virgin backdoor, but was meeting strong opposition, despite Jamie's obvious excitement. She was alternately begging him to fuck her, and moaning "Nooooo, not my ass baby... please fuck my pussy." The thought that she would deny him his prize at this point threw him into a fit of fury.

"You slut... shut up, and I will fuck you where I want... and you'll love it... do you understand?" Jamie tried with all her strength to resist him... Steve would never treat her this way. She tried to push him away, and to tell him off for talking to her in that way, but all that came out of her mouth was, "yes baby, I understand." Bills hips pulled back as he prepared to force his way into her tightly clenched ass.

Steve's head was swimming, but he still pressed forward to better observe the obscene couple that was still unaware of his presence. It was then that he heard the words that made his head reel, "Please fuck me Steve... please my love." STEVE??? He immediately knew how Bill had managed to get his wife into this position, and his apprehension and jealousy quickly evaporated in a blinding rage. He lurched from his hiding place and sprinted across the floor. Bill was preoccupied with his final assault on Jamie's tightly guarded anal virginity, and never even saw him coming. Steve lowered his shoulder and exploded into his wife's assailant, throwing his entire weight into the collision, and both men were propelled up and away from Jamie, and into the darkness.

Before Bill realized what had hit him, Steve began raining down punch after punch, until his opponent's face was little more than a bloody pulp. Steve stopped punching him long enough to hear Jamie call for him, and Bill was able to move away from Steve. Jamie had not seen him tackle Bill, and was now sitting up and looking for her husband. Knowing her fragile mental state, Steve didn't want to traumatize her by allowing her to know what Bill had done. Under the cover of the darkness, he withdrew the Glock and put the barrel in Bill's mouth. "One word and I will kill you for what you have done to her."

``Steve, I can explain!" he mumbled with the taste of gun metal filling his mouth. Steve laughed nervously ``Explain? Explain Bill?" Bill was frightened that Steve would kill him on the spot and he knew no one would ever find his body. A simple "uh huh" was all he could utter until the gun barrel was withdrawn from his mouth. Steve was debating whether to put him in a coma – or the morgue - and risk Jamie finding out what happened to her, but he decided she was the most important thing and lowered his weapon.

"There is nothing to explain Bill, you sick fuck - you drugged my wife and God knows what you did with her then. How can you live with yourself? How is she supposed to live with herself? I swear to God, you are going to your grave tonight!" Steve leaped again towards Bill and he tried to fight him off. Jamie called him again and he looked back at her, which gave Bill the opening to push Steve off of him. With athletic grace he landed upright, and then struck back at his wife's assailant with a vicious backhand; driving the butt of the Glock against his head. As Bill drooped in final defeat, Steve drew back the hammer of the firearm, put it against his forehead and hissed through gritted teeth, "Now, you have one second to tell me what the trigger word is to release the hypnosis." Bill knew Steve was not a man to be trifled with, and he had no doubt of the seriousness of his threat to actually shoot him if he didn't comply. "Gaston Leroux" he quickly stammered. " Of course, the author of the original 'Le Fantome de L'Opera'... how clever." His finger tensed and he tightened his grip on the trigger of the gun, and told him ``I should still kill you - for what you have done to her``.

"I didn't fuck her Steve" Bill knew that the only way to get out of this alive or without going to prison was through honesty, and his words stunned Steve. "Yes, I wanted to, God look at her" both men shifted their gaze to Jamie. She sat up dazed, confusedly looking for Steve. Even in her state of obvious distress, she was a vision of erotic allure. Steve knew exactly what Bill was talking about, and was amazed to see that even now, Bill still lusted for his wife. "You son of a bitch!" Steve uttered in sheer anger. Bill never even saw the punch that knocked him out, and Steve dragged him further back into the recesses of the darkness. He found some old rigging and used the ropes to tie Bill securely while he tended to Jamie. He grabbed old rag from the floor to stuff in his mouth as a gag. "That should hold you until the police arrive. Now if you'll excuse me, my wife needs me."

Steve took a deep breath as he made his way to his now scared lonely wife. "Babydoll?"

"Oh, Steven!" The tenuous quality in her voice made him realize she was still very confused. He wasn't sure how to handle the situation without traumatizing her further. Tears swelled up in his eyes and he cradled her in his arms.

"Baby, what's wrong?" she asked. "How come you don't wanna make love? Did I do something wrong?" Something in Jamie's head told her that her husband was upset and in her confusion she thought he might be mad at her. Maybe the whole foreplay had gone wrong and he was turned off. "Don't you want me baby? Did I turn you off?" Jamie began to cry, her tears flowing freely and Steve had to bite his lip to keep himself from crying also.

He lifted her chin up and looked into her now glassy eyes, moist with tears "I do want to make love to you, more than anything in the world Babydoll, every minute of every day, and for the rest of my life." He kissed her deeply as if it was the first time he ever kissed her. The relief was obvious in her expression and her demeanor immediately changed. "Good, now let's continue what we started then." Jamie was eager to get on all fours and she positioned her beautiful ass to welcome his cock. "I know this is what you wanted all along, and it's just for you baby. Just be gentle with me, my love."

As Steve stared at the incredible sight that is his wife's extraordinary ass, he was struck by conflicting emotions. She was finally offering what he always wanted, and what man in his right mind wouldn't want it, access to her backdoor. But as amazingly wanton and desirable she looked in that position, and as much as he wanted her as badly as he ever had, he knew she was still under Bill's spell and therefore she wasn't offering herself to him freely. He hesitated a moment, caressing his wife's stunningly beautiful ass, then whispered softly. "Honey... not here, not like this; let's go home instead". Almost as though she was waiting for that signal, she turned on her back and lay there with her eyes closed, and seemed to drift off to sleep.

He found a blanket and covered her with it,then scooped her up in his arms, and walked out of the theatre holding her tightly. She opened her eyes and softly kissed him again, "I love you more than anything in the world Steven." but the second he put her in the car, she fell sound asleep almost as if her body had shut itself off. He locked the doors and as he went back into the theater and he used his cell phone to call his assistant. "Hi Catherine, I need a favor."