The Phantom's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The attractive redhead answered her phone on the first ring, and never questioned why her boss was calling so late; instead she simply joked, "You know Steve, if I had a dollar for every time you said that to me, I wouldn't need to work for you, and I could retire to the Grand Caymans." Catherine lived only a few blocks away, so he asked her to come get Jamie's car and drop it off at the house right away. His tone told her that this was a serious situation, and she answered him simply. "I'll be right there."

As he hung up with her, he looked over at Bill; the dirt bag was still unconscious. He dialed a private number at police headquarters that few people had, and even fewer dared ever dial; it was not just the chief's emergency line, but his personal hotline. When he wasn't in the office, which was most of the time, the line was forwarded directly to his cell phone which was always on his person or within reach if he were in bed or the shower.

Samuel Lerner was the police chief and also happened to be an old high school friend. Steve didn't bother with pleasantries, nor were any expected, he simply explained what Bill had done and where he was. They both knew Steve had bailed him out of more than a few jams before he turned his life around and became a cop, but neither was crass enough to say it. As the chief went to hang up, Steve added, ``Sam, I need to keep this quiet to protect Jamie, but he needs to pay`` There was a short pause while he considered his friend's words, and then the concise answer, ``Consider it done Steve``.

A cab pulled up just as Steve was getting into his Saab; it was Catherine. "Thank you Catherine, I owe you one." She just smiled as if to say, "don't mention it." But instead said simply, "I asked the cab to follow me. I'll leave the car in your driveway, keys inside." Steve smiled as he drove off, filled with a sense of relief from knowing all loose ends were tied up. As he turned the car around and headed out of the parking lot, Catherine noticed Jamie in the passenger seat and she whispered softly to herself to herself, "Of course I'll never get what I really want from him, not while SHE is in the picture."

He brought Jamie into the bedroom and put her on the bed, she simply stirred, nothing more. As Steve cleaned up his wife, he dressed her in mid-thigh skirt and tank top, while he also examined her for any injuries. Afterwards, he pulled the covers up around her, and kissed her lips softly, and brushed her hair from her face. His tender actions with his wife were a stark contrast to the brutal beating he had given Bill at the theater. He thought to himself that he understood why Bill had done what he had done. Still he didn't condone it and silently vowed revenge, but at the same time, he did understand. Despite the fact they had been married a few years, he was still mesmerized by her beauty and captivated by her charm, so how could any other man meet her and not also be? Still, Steve was an old fashioned man who was raised to believe all women should be treated with respect, and that their affections needed to be earned in order to be appreciated. And although he had dated some of the area's most beautiful and wildest women, he felt in his heart that his life didn't truly begin until he met Jamie.

He placed the telephone on the nightstand next to the bed as Jamie always did when she napped, and walked out of the house. Once outside, he took a deep breath and from his cell phone, he dialed the house number. After several rings, Jamie said "umm hello?" "Gaston Leroux" Steve said the name clearly and succinctly, and then hung up.

Jamie didn't recall being roused from her sound sleep by the phone, but instead found herself sitting up in bed with the phone in her hand. When she put it to her ear, there was only a dial tone. "Wow, that must have been an odd dream," she mused, but before she gave it even another second of thought, she heard the front door open. "Jamie?" she heard her husband call. She rushed out of the bedroom to greet her husband. She felt slightly dazed still, but assumed it was just from oversleeping as she looked at her watch. She ran down the stairs to him and leapt into his waiting arms, her legs closing around his waist and embracing him deeply. She kissed his mouth deeply, his eyes, and then covered his entire face with kisses. "I am so happy you're home early!! God I missed you so much!" He gently stroked her face, "God, me too babydoll, you have no idea how much!

He felt a single tear begin to roll down his cheek; he was so relieved that his Jamie was back to normal. He caught himself and wiped it away before she noticed, and tried to act as nonchalant as possible, "How about I take you out for dinner tonight?" She laughed at the suggestion "Not a chance Mr. Alexander, we are staying in tonight and you are all mine!" She lowered herself from his grasp, took hold of the lapel of his blazer, and led him up the stairs. "I have been so horny since you left," she giggled, "please follow me sir" and she lead him directly into their bedroom. A great sense of relief took over. He vowed to always protect her; no many how many predicaments she got herself into, especially if they were somehow his fault.

Steve was surprised at Jamie taking the lead. She took no time in undressing him and then whispered, "Go lie on the bed Mr. Alexander and enjoy the show!" Steve did as his wife instructed never taking his eyes off of her. She swung her hips from side to side teasing him as she began to undress. "God baby, you're gonna drive me crazy!" Steve said to his wife. "Well since I feel like I've been very naughty, you'll have to bare with me" she turned her back to him and giggled slipping her skirt down over her hips. She stepped out of it with one leg and with the other tossed it aside.

Steve couldn't believe the night's events and now his loving wife, unaware of what had gone on was stripping for him. Her back side was gorgeous. She unclasped her bra and threw it aside. All he could see was her naked body and the tiny white lace panties that he had put on her less than half an hour ago. She looked back at him, teasing him with her eyes and he couldn`t resist. He got up from the bed and went to her. Pressing hard against her ass, she felt his hardness. He slipped his hands around her and cupped her breasts and he whispered in her ear ``feel how hard I am for you" She smiled and uttered "uh huh, good".

"Oh good huh?" He picked her up and kissed her mouth. She welcome his kiss with no hesitation, she had been waiting for this all day.

"Don't ever go away again baby".

He brought her over to the bed and laid her down. He admired her beautiful body, her beautiful angelic face. She noticed he paused longer than usual and she whispered "now baby, I need you". She slipped her hand inside her panties and rubbed her pussy while her eyes fixed his. "Now...baby". Steve moved atop her and slipped her panties over her hips and threw them on the floor. He moved between them as she parted them and her pussy gaped open and her tiny clit was exposed. Her pussy was still red, probably from what Bill had done to her. He quickly pushed those thoughts out of his mind, tonight was for her. He laid down on top of her, his hard cock resting on her pussy and he kissed her deeply. His lips sealed with hers as his tongue snaked inside her mouth. He sucked on her tongue and kissed her lips a douzen times. He licked her mouth and chin until he kissed and sucked her neck, he sucked so hard he gave her two hickies.

"Mmmmm Steven" He kissed her chest and fondled her breasts with his hands and fingers slowly moving his lower body between her legs. Yes Steven, now" He placed his cock at the opening of her pussy and slowly thrust forward.

"God yes Steven!"

His huge cock slipped into her tight hole inch by inch until all eight were buried inside her. He slowly slipped half way out of her and slipped all the way in again. He did this a few times and Jamie took her nipples between her fingers and rolled and tugged at them. She was completely wet now and moaning as her husband's monster did wonders to her pussy. "Mmmmm I love the way you fuck me Steven!"

Because of the day's events, he was unable to engage in dirty talk tonight, he just couldn't do it. She has he was hesitant and she was determined to have it the way she wanted tonight.

"Do you like fucking my pussy Steven? Do you like how tight and wet it is?" As she spoke, he held on to her hips and picked up the pace, she was completely soaked and although she was tight, her wetness made up for the limited space.

"Oh yeah that's it baby, fuck this nasty little pussy, fuck it good!" She was taunting him and he finally gave in.

"Oh you want me to fuck this pussy good do you?" He slipped out of her slowly and roughly rammed his large manhood inside her making her bite her lip and cry out "Ohhhh!" "Like that?" he quickly slipped out of her and rammed her pussy again. "Ask for it babydoll!" he slipped out and waited for her reply.

"Give it to me!" He grabbed his cock and teased her clit with it.

"Beg for it!" he demanded.

"Baby please, please fuck my pussy" he positioned his member at her opening again and she rubbed her clit fast. He thrust full force and plunged his dick into her cunt again as she screamed "yesssss! Fuck this pussy! Fuck my cunt! God I love it!" Her head was thrashing by now and her hips lifted off the bed to meet his thrusts.

"Jamie, I'm gonna cum!"

"No baby! Wait for me!" He knew he couldn't hold out much longer and the only way to cum together was to talk dirty and he only had a few seconds.

"Jamie, you've been a very bad girl, this pussy has been very naughty! Wanting to get fucked all the time, just like this!" He tried to hold his orgasm and slowed his rhythm. "You have a nasty little cunt Jamie, an insatiable cunt, you know that!" he picked up the pace again "I want you to show me how much you love my cock inside your tight little nasty pussy, come for me Jamie, now!" He felt her pussy muscles clenched around his cock and he let go. Jamie felt hot streams of his cum jetting inside her pussy as it contracted on his cock. "Ohhhh Godddd Stevennnnn I'm cummming!"

"That's it babydoll, cum! Ohhhhh yessss Jamieeeeeeee!" They came simultaneously, he inside her and her all over him. Still inside her, he collapsed atop her and kissed her mouth. "God babydoll! You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen!"

She smiled as she kissed him back "I love you Steven."

They feel asleep that way as he held her in his arms and he promised that he would never let her go.

Bill has hovered over Jamie and she was begging to be fucked "oh yes, that's it fuck my ass!" Bill has a look of satisfaction on his face and he looked straight at Steve as he ass fucked his beautiful young wife. Steve screamed "nooooo!" and Jamie just stared at him and smiled. Steve woke up in a sweat. He looked around him and he was home in bed and next to him lay his Jamie, naked under the covers and sound asleep. The blankets only covered her half way exposing one breast. She looked angelic as she slept and he thanked God for having come home early. He got up and went into his coat pockets to retrieve her gift and heard his cell phone ring.

"Hello?" "Steve, it's Sam. I'm afraid I have some bad news."

Steve looked into the bedroom, Jamie was still sound asleep. "What is it Sam?"

"Bill was gone by the time we got to the theater. We even went to his apartment, it looks like he packed in a hurry and there was no sign of him. Just thought I should let you know."

"Thanks Sam, I appreciate it"

"I'll keep you posted if anything else comes up, you and Jamie try to get some rest."

Steve clicked off his cell phone. He retrieved the Glock from the safe for the second time that evening, and stood outside their bedroom for what seemed like an eternity. He knew Bill would come back for Jamie and when he did, but next time he would be ready for him. He took the necklace out of the box and walked towards Jamie. He moved her neck just enough to put it on her. "Just for you babydoll" he whispered to his sleeping wife. He laid back down beside her and was unable to fall asleep for the rest of the night.