The Pilot and The Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers

Maybe it meant that her husband no longer wanted to marry her. Maybe this whole thing had been a test by the goddess to see if she was worthy to enter the upper levels of the shrine. She was finally ready to learn the higher truths that were such a carefully guarded secret.

Now she could not wait to go home. She could not wait to see the other daughters again. She started to smile. She wasn't going to have to get married after all. She knelt in the main hold and started to pray one of the mantras to the goddess.

...

The man checked the time when he got out of bed. Damn it was hot. He was thankful to get some sleep but he needed a shower. He'd been sleeping for ten hours. Wow, and they weren't dead yet. Of course he had no plans for becoming dead. He'd told the prince and the knight that he would not sign up for a suicide mission. No girl, no matter how pretty or how rich or how innocent was worth that.

His pants felt like they just came out of the oven when he put them on. That was going to be it. He wasn't putting anything else on. The sheltered little snowflake would just have to deal with it. What was she doing? Mumble, mumble, mumble. And they wonder why people don't go to their little services.

He checked everything in the cockpit. From the looks of things no other ships had come to scan them. Oh look, they were only 57 more hours away from having enough fuel. Making good time.

Then he noticed that the ship had received a communications transmission. It was just a small encrypted text file.

"Can you help me find my daughter's lost dog?"

So the knight survived after all and needed to be picked up. There didn't seem to be any ships in the area but he wasn't about to send out a reply until they had all the fuel they needed. He hoped the knight would just sit tight. And he also hoped it wasn't a trap.

Time for a shower and then food. The girl had moved from being on her knees to sitting in the chair. There was nowhere to get undressed in the shower itself so the pilot just got out of his pants right in front of her. Then he saw her face turn red. Yeah, get a good look, lady. Tell your husband all about it.

"When it's your turn to take a shower try not to use up all the soap. We have to make it last."

"Ok." she said.

Good. He was glad she wasn't going to turn that into an argument. Then he thought about how much fun he'd have when she did try to shower. Knowing those shrine girls, she'd probably go in with her little dress on. He was not going to turn his back to her on his ship. Well, technically this was his brother in law's uncle's ship but he was responsible for it. You couldn't trust shrine girls. They were a bunch of nuts that went around worshiping their own bodies as if they were somehow better than everybody else. To him she was just a piece of ass. That was also probably all she was for the prince as well. At least with a shrine girl you could be somewhat reasonably assured that she was a virgin. That certainly was not the case with anyone outside the shrine.

Even with only the cold water coming out, it was still a hot shower. Oh well. At least it wasn't a sauna.

...

She was getting the sign from the goddess again. What did this mean? Was that man somehow important? She listened to him as he cleaned his body. Should she check to see if the sign was real?

She reached her hand under her skirt to her hallowed vagina. She was wet. She had received the sign. It was real. She pulled her hand away quickly. Daughters weren't to stimulate themselves. But she was receiving the sign. She had to cooperate with the goddess. She put her hand back to her wet area. Just touching it with her finger tips felt very good. The goddess must be pleased with her.

...

He opened the door and reached for a towel to dry off. As he did so he saw ... The fucking girl was masturbating right there in his chair. What the hell?

"Hey." he said.

She stopped and her eyes popped open.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Well, you can do that nothing in the bunk. It's your turn to sleep."

"My turn?"

"It's not big enough for both of us at the same time. We'll have to take turns. I'm awake now so you can have the bunk. Go ahead. It won't bite you."

"Ok."

"And my eyes are up here."

"Sorry. It looks different."

"My dick? Yeah, it does that."

"Is it supposed to do that?"

"You're not serious with that question."

"I'm just asking."

"Yes, it's supposed to do that. They all do that."

"Even the prince's?"

"Even the prince. How do you think he singled you out?"

"I don't understand."

"I'll let him explain it to you."

He went back to the bunk where he also stored his clothes and got a fresh pair of pants. He almost grabbed some underwear too but it made no sense to wear even more clothes. A pair of pants would be enough. Even a shirt felt like too much. Just the towel would have to do to keep his sweat from getting on everything. He was the one who'd have to clean it after all.

He exited the bunk and let her know it was all for her. She nodded and then he passed through the main hold to the cockpit. He just had to laugh at that girl. Never seen a cock before and starts fingering herself. He really was an asshole for interrupting her. He was glad she was a girl. He'd hate to have some dumb ass prince jacking off in his bunk.

Then again, the prince probably got all the pussy he wanted. He was marrying a virgin because he just had to fulfill his fantasy. Oh, it would be so good to be a prince.

...

She felt so ashamed. What had she been doing? She went to the bunk and looked at it for a bit. Should she touch it? It was covered in his man germs. She reluctantly sat on the bunk. Sleep sounded good but she really wasn't tired yet. But she'd rather sleep and perhaps receive a vision from the goddess than be anywhere near that man and his size changing thing.

His size changing thing. It had gotten bigger than before. Was that the biggest it could get or was there more to it still? It fascinated her and also scared her.

She put her head down on the pillow and felt the need to press her thighs together. Her vagina was hot. Maybe that was just because the ship was so hot. Could she do like he had done? Could she take all her clothes off to sleep. The seams of her dress did seem to be uncomfortable.

She closed the door and the room was in near total blackness. That was good. That was ok. She could let herself get naked so long as she could not see and more importantly, he could not see. She'd already had too many males see her skin. No other daughter of the goddess had to endure so many male eyes.

Now her naked body was on his bed. Ok, she had to admit it. Being nude did help a bit with the heat. Maybe a shower would help a bit as well. She tried to just get comfortable so she could rest but she just wasn't tired yet. And the goddess was calling her. She felt it between her legs.

Her hand trembled as it moved down her body. It almost felt as if the goddess were there with her forcing her thighs open. Her fingers started to touch the lips of her vagina. That felt so good. It was so nice. She bit on her lip.

An image of the pilot came to her mind. An image of his member came to her mind. Her body shuddered.

Then she doubted. That couldn't be correct. What about all the teachings? What was the goddess trying to say? But what if it wasn't the goddess. What if it was a demon? She had become vulnerable from the moment she consented to marry. Everything bad in her life traced back to that moment. Now the demonic were attacking her. She could not do this. This wasn't right.

She pulled her hand away and brought it to her lips. She bit down on her fingers to inflict pain on herself. Now she knew she could not sleep. If she slept there then she would be in danger.

She got up and started to put her clothes back on. She needed a shower at least before slumber.

...

He was washing down his breakfast when she came out of the bunk room. He wondered if she had ever masturbated before. He knew the shrine taught against that. But he knew from experience that sometimes you just got to let one out.

"Excuse me." she said as she examined the shower.

"Yes."

"Is there any way I could get you to ... um ... not look."

"You want to use the shower then use the shower. Be an adult and maybe me looking won't bother you."

"I am an adult."

"Age alone does not make you an adult."

"Is there a limit on the water? Do I need to be careful?"

"Nope. You could run that thing for a year and we'd never run out."

"How is that possible?"

"Because it gets recycled. Every ship works that way in case you didn't know."

"Oh. Ok. Really, are you just going to watch me?"

"Yes. I am going to watch you. I happen to like seeing women naked and I don't care if your husband knows or not. He's not here. If I have to be stuck with you for the better part of a week and hear you judging me for killing bad guys, then seeing you naked is the least you could do for me."

"You have a very crude world view."

"I'll just go ahead and take that as a compliment."

She reached for a towel and tried to use it to block his view of her body as she got undressed but then she accidentally dropped it and he saw everything. At that point she just gave up and quickly got the rest of her clothes off and then got into the shower.

He finished up his food and got his plate to the sink. Should he mess with her while she was in the shower? That would be so wrong and yet it would also be so much fun. He looked over at that gage. She was using a little bit of hot water with the cold water. Probably out of habit. He could start washing his plate and then that would change the temperature of her shower. It would also change the water pressure. In the end he decided against it but for the entire time she was in there he was tempted to do it.

When she was finished he just sat there and waited for her to get out. She turned the water off and opened the door. She reached for a fresh towel but there wasn't one. The towel he'd put there for her to use had already been dropped on the floor by her earlier. She stood there hiding behind the door for a bit.

"Um ... could I ask you to get me a towel."

"You have a towel."

"Can I have a clean towel?"

"You can use the one I used earlier."

"Don't tell me you only have two towels."

"Why would a guy traveling on a ship built for one person need more than two towels?"

"I don't know. Come on. Please."

He relented since she asked so nicely. He did have a few more towels. Five in fact. Which one? The one with the images of naked women. That one. He had to give her that one.

"You've got to be kidding me." she said as he handed it to her through the door.

"Take it or leave it."

"And leaving it would mean I have to walk in front of you naked."

"I don't see why you don't already."

"You really get some kind of enjoyment out of looking at flesh?"

"Yes, I do. I really, really do. And you would too if you didn't have your shrine's bullshit textbook shoved up your ass."

"Hey. The sacred text of the goddess is ..."

"A bunch of made up bullshit written by a con artist."

"You wouldn't say that if you'd ever read it."

"I have read it. And the so called sacred text of the Musal. And the sacred text of the Awakened Ones. I've read them all."

She exited the shower with the towel wrapped around herself.

"Then I bet you feel like you're quite the theologian."

"I'll say this. I don't know. There is a lot about the universe I don't know. I've only ever been to five planets in my life but even with that I can call bullshit when I see it."

"The goddess is not bullshit."

"The goddess is a figment of someone's imagination."

"Prove it. Go ahead. Prove it. If the goddess isn't real than what is?"

"The goddess is part of the pantheon. By definition of your own religion she is not the only deity."

"So."

"So, how can there be more than one?"

"There just are."

"Then why is the goddess worthy of worship more than one of the others?"

"You can worship whichever one you like."

"But they aren't worthy of it. Even if they did exist, which I don't think they do, but even if they did, where did they come from? Who made them? If god exists at all, there will only be one."

"You sound like a Musal."

"Right, because if I don't agree that there are ... what was the count to now? 516 gods? If I don't agree that there are that many deities, then I'm a psycho who wants to murder children."

"It doesn't matter what you think. It doesn't matter what I think. It matters what's true. I know the goddess is real. I know it. I can feel it. If you open your ears I can teach you."

"Teach me? What? How to be scared of being horny? No thanks."

"Her teachings are about so much more than that. I think that's why I'm here. I'm here to help you. She has a plan for you."

"You're here because Sir Cento rescued you. I'm here because I felt it was wrong to punish an innocent girl for the crimes of the king."

"The goddess works her magic through us. She turns bad situations into amazing opportunities. This is yours."

She was gesturing passionately as she spoke and the towel came loose. It dropped to the floor and she stood there in front of him naked.

"Mine. Nice gift."

"Excuse me." she said as she covered herself with her hands and then fled. Once she was in the bunk room she called out to him. "Excuse me. Hello."

"What?"

"Could you bring me my clothes?"

"Just walk around naked. It's cooler that way."

"Please."

This girl. He collected her garments and brought them to her. "Here."

"I don't suppose you have any ... um ... clean underwear for women?"

"No. Why would I have something like that?"

"Do you have a way to wash clothes on board?"

"Yes. Do you need me to wash something for you?"

"Please." she said as she exited the bunk room in her simple dress minus her bra and panties.

"You're lucky you get to wear a skirt. I wish I could just let my junk hang out and breathe."

"Where can I wash them?"

"What about socks?"

"I wasn't wearing any."

"Look, it sort of feels like a waste to use the washing machine just for that. Use the sink and then hang them up. It'll be fine. If you really want to use the washing machine it would be best to just wash all of it at the same time."

"You just will not be satisfied until you get me to go around naked."

"Wear some of my clothes if you're that uptight about it."

"I'll be fine. My dress isn't that dirty. I just need to get these washed."

"Use the sink. It's the best way. But really, you do have a cute ass. I wish you would just walk around naked."

He left the main hold and went to the cockpit to check on things. Looked fine. Looked fine. That was ok. This was ok. Getting a good mix on the fuel. Nice. Any ships out there? No. Ok.

After a few minutes she came into the cockpit with him.

"Here. Can you please wash them for me now?"

He turned to her. She was wearing his jump suit. He took her clothes and then went to the main hold and collected the towels and his own clothes and put them all to wash.

"But ... my ... you ..." she was stuttering.

"Yeah. We wash it all together. It's done. And you might want to think about wearing a big shirt or something because you're going to be burning up in that jump suit."

"I didn't see any shirts."

"Because shirts go in the shirt drawer. Did you look in there?"

"I thought I did."

"Go look again. Or just close the door. I won't peek at you while you're sleeping. But you better take that thing off."

She left for the bunk and closed the door. He wondered how many minutes it would be until she was sleeping because of course he was going to peek at her. What was wrong with that? He just wouldn't tell her. It wouldn't be a problem so long as she didn't know.

He went to the cockpit and opened up the security subsystem. He cycled through the cameras until he found the bunk room. She was actually going to try and sleep in the jump suit. Tossing, turning. Tossing, turning. He laughed a little bit.

Then she stood up and started to fan herself. She wiped her brow. Come on, take off the jump suit. Go ahead. She started to unzip the suit but didn't get out of it right away. She grabbed the fabric and pushed it in and out to change the air inside the suit.

Then she went to the door. She was trying to mess with it somehow. There was no lock on it. If she wanted to be behind a locked door the only one was the escape pod. He could just imagine her trying to sleep in that tiny little thing.

He couldn't see exactly what she was doing but she eventually gave up on the door and just let the suit drop. Naked. He pumped his fist. She had a nice body.

She got back into bed and then he watched as she squirmed all over the place and tried out different positions. She would put her hand to her privates and then take it away. She did that several times. She was just so fuckable right then.

Beep, beep, beep.

He took his attention away from the girl and looked over at one of the other monitors. The internal temperature was getting too hot. Fuck. Once the emergency system kicked on it would be impossible to override it. They were going to have to radiate some heat out into space or the whole ship was going to light up on thermal sensors.

He did a scan to see if there were any obvious ships out there. Negative. He did a scan to see if any ships were hiding like they were. Again, negative. That didn't guarantee they weren't out there but it was unlikely and that was the best he was going to get.

There were two rocks that were sort of orbiting each other as they moved. They were on the fringe but still in the nebula. So he'd have to use fuel to get there and then it was going to take longer to get the fuel they needed.

He started to move the ship and that got the girl's attention. She left the bunk room, again wearing the jump suit and came to the cockpit.

"What's going on?"

"We're moving?"

"Why?"

"I'll explain in a minute. Do you know how to work a manual latch?"

"No."

"It's ok. I'll do it. Just hang tight."

The little ship came very close to the two rocks and brought itself between them.

"Don't hit the ..."

"Quiet, I need to concentrate."

They started to match their speed and motion. The pilot extended the heat leech cable to the rock below. It looked attached. He pulled the cable taunt and they seemed to have a good connection. Good.

Now for the one above. Gentle, gentle, now. Why did it have to be so smooth? He looked on the scan readout. There was a little crevice he might be able to use. The cable connected but when he pulled it taunt, it came right back out. Ok, try again. Gentle. He got the tip of the cable in there and sprung the teeth. He pulled it taunt and this time it stayed connected.

When the heat from the ship started to bleed out to the rocks it wouldn't go completely unnoticed from outside but they had some time since the one rock was blocking the view of the other.

Then he got an idea. He could slowly stir these two towards the center of the nebula where they could get the best mix of elements. The center would be hotter anyway and they could let the ship's hull heat up a bit. That would keep the inside of the ship from getting too cold.

"Can you tell me what's going on now?"

"We let the heat build up too much. I'm using these two rocks as heat sinks."

"Won't that get us noticed?"

"Perhaps but if we hide the heat in the middle like this a small ship probably won't catch us."

"What about a big ship?"

"We'll worry about that when the time comes."

"What is this?"

He looked over at what she was pointing to. Oh, the security monitor.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers