The Pilot and The Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

"The bunk room."

"You were watching me? You have a camera in there?"

"All ships have cameras watching every area. It's standard equipment. Look. There's one in the shower and the toilet."

"Why?"

"Because that's how they build ships."

"Could you please not watch me while I sleep? That's creepy."

It wasn't an unreasonable request. "Fine."

"I mean it."

"I said fine. I was just doing a security check. Relax."

"We're still moving." she observed.

"Yep. In two hours we'll be in orbit around the inner part of the nebula and that's where we're going to want to stay."

"I'll leave it to you."

"Thank you. I really appreciate that."

"You do?"

"It's my job. The best compliment you can give a guy like me is to just let me do my job."

"Is it true that men enjoy work?"

"I wouldn't say enjoy exactly but we do like being good at something and being competent."

"Male ego."

"And I expect nothing less from myself. It drives me to do my best."

"Well, in this case, I'm very happy for it."

"Thank you. And hey, I'm sorry for checking in on you. I should have thought better of it. It won't happen again."

"Thank you."

She left the cockpit and went back to the bunk. He saw her enter on the security monitor but then he switched the channel to the camera for the main hold.

Four hours later the ship was in a very nice, natural looking movement path with the two rocks above and below. The fuel mix looked good. They only had 51 more hours to go. The heat had gone down to the point where the pilot was actually wanting to put some more clothes on.

He did a calculation in his head. If they kept at the rate they were going, it should actually be less than 51 hours. The computer was always overestimating times like that. But he had used the thrusters to get to the rocks, move the rocks, and then establish a new orbit. Still, he wouldn't be surprised if it was actually more like 45 hours.

He went to the main hold to see about some lunch. He was getting hungry and it was about time for it. While he was heating up his jambalaya, the girl opened the door to the bunk room. She staggered into the main hold while she rubbed her eyes.

"Morning." he said.

"What time is it?"

"Not time for you to be up yet."

"I'm just not tired."

"You will be when the clock rolls back around. Hungry?"

"Yes ... oh, but do you have any vegetarian food?"

"I have vegetables. Sure."

"Where?"

"In the pantry."

"Where's that?"

"Right next to the fridge." he said as he sat down at the little table and started eating.

"Aren't you going to ... Oh, never mind."

"What?"

"Don't you pray or anything before you eat?"

"To which should I pray?"

"Ok. Never mind."

Instead of going to the pantry she went to the toilet. "Is there a lock for this door?"

"Sorry. Nope."

"I guess I'm lucky you have a bathroom at all."

"Sorry, your highness."

"Don't say that."

"Why not? That's what everyone is going to be calling you when you marry the prince."

"Well, I'm not married yet so don't call me that. Daughters of the goddess are supposed to be humble."

"Humble? You're joking."

"It is a vicious stereotype that we're ..."

Beep Beep Beep

He got up from his meal and went to the cockpit. There was a capital ship scanning the area. It was launching out a barrage of fire in hopes of hitting something.

"What is it?" the girl asked as she entered the cockpit.

"We've got company. Look."

"Have they spotted us?"

"No. But they think we're hiding in here. Is that the same ship from before."

"I don't think so. But the other ship was much farther away."

"Hey, listen. If they capture us you're name is Wilma."

"Wilma?"

"Yeah. Just tell them your name is Wilma. You know, you should strap in."

She sat in the one other seat in the cockpit, which usually was folded up against the wall. She buckled herself in as the pilot did the same in the main seat.

"What are you planning?"

"Well, if they spot us, we do actually have just enough fuel to run thrusters until we're out of the nebula. The moment we're clear I'll have to hit the ftl. It's risky so close to a nebula because there might be other particles lingering. But I'll have to hit it at the first moment I think we're safe or that ship will catch us."

"Can they catch us at light speed?"

"No. Big ship like that. No way. But then we're going to be in a pickle cause. We might have enough fuel left over to land on some moon by a gas giant. We might not. We might have to ftl over to Razna and then radio down for rescue."

"Which would embarrass the prince."

"He can be embarrassed so long as we're alive."

"Are those laser blasts going to hit us?"

"They might. I hope not though. What worries me is that this nebula is something like five lightyears across. What are the odds that two ships would get this close to us? And just so you know, that ship out there is 18,000 kilometers away. Just for reference."

"It looks so close."

"It's really big."

"How can the rebels afford something like that?"

"Easy. They control 17 systems with vast resources. And if we get captured don't say rebels. That will really piss them off."

"What should I call them?"

"They claim to be the legitimate government of the Republic in exile."

"I hate politics."

"Says the woman who's going to be queen." he said as he got out of his seat and left the cockpit.

"Where are you going?"

"If we get taken I want to have a shirt on at least."

"What should I do?"

"Stay there. Don't move. And remember, your name is Wilma."

"Ok."

It was just his luck that this would happen. Fuck! Socks. Boots. Shirt. Still no underwear but so what. Now he looked presentable. Too bad the girl was in that jump suit. But what can you do?

"Something's happening." she called out to him.

He got back to the cockpit and looked over the data. "Oh shit."

"What?"

"We got Republic ships."

"Rebels?"

"No. Actual Republic ships, as in the guys that everyone else acknowledges as the Republic. And that's not all. Two Musal cruisers. We're in the middle of a three way battle."

"The rebels are out numbered."

"Yeah, but they have the better ship. It's slow but ... damn."

"What?"

"Down to one Musal ship."

"That fast?"

"Yeah. Space battles don't take long. One hit on the hull is all it can take. You lose pressure and then it's all over."

"All I see from the window is the rebel ship."

"The others are at eight o'clock on the other side of that rock below us. Come here. On the monitor. Fusion engines are Musal. Antimatter engines are Republic."

"That rebel ship is taking a lot of damage."

"Yeah but a big ship like that has every section sealed off from the others. Even if they could damage all of them on one side of the ship, they'd still have to fly to the other side and do the same thing."

"Then why don't they run?"

"Don't know. I'm not a mind reader."

"You keep saying."

"I am going to need you to take that off." he said in reference to the jump suit.

"You seriously aren't talking about the naked thing again now."

"Don't get your panties in a twist, princess. Your clothes are done. I need that jump suit to wear under my flight suit."

"What are you planning? What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to have to go out there."

"What? You're crazy."

"It's my job. Listen, the rebel ship is going to annihilate those other ships. After that though, they're going to get out of this nebula."

"I don't understand."

"Look at all the damage they're taking. This isn't a rebel controlled area. Now that their position is being broadcasted to the galaxy they have to leave or a Republic capital ship will come and finish what's left of them. Those other ships are just trying to last long enough for that to happen."

"I still don't understand why you have to go out there."

"The Republic ships don't care why the rebels want to find you."

"Find me?"

"Yes. They're here for you. Any pressure they can put on a Soci world to recognize them as the Republic instead of the actual Republic, they're very interested in it. So they came here looking for you. But now they're in trouble. They've been seen and now they have to get out of dodge. Once they go, the Republic capital ship that is no doubt on it's way will follow them and probably couldn't care less about anything left in this nebula."

"So then we'll be safe just hiding here."

"No we won't. Krypts scavengers will hear of the battle and they'll make a bee line for this place. They'll want to grab every piece of gear or metal they can haul back. Now, technically if there are any people still alive on any of those ships then you aren't supposed to scavenge it. So they have to go ship by ship and make sure there aren't any survivors."

"And if there are?"

"They execute them and make them a survivor no more."

"No. That's ..."

"That's how it is out here. This is space. There is no constable or deputy who's going to come along and wag his finger saying, no no, don't do that."

"So we need to leave."

"You got it. Just as soon as that battle is over we're out of here."

"What about fuel? Do we have enough?"

"No, but lucky for us, those downed ships are going to have a lot extra that we can borrow."

"Oh. We're going to steal their fuel?"

"Look, if there's no one left alive on the ship then it's up for the taking. Fuel is really like the least valuable thing on one of those cruisers."

"They stopped firing."

"Yeah, look on the screen. The other ships, gone. Now they have to limp home."

"That was really fast."

"Now you know why most space battles are just ships circling each other at a distance with no one firing a shot. This was an opportunity raid. They thought they could cripple that capital ship here in the nebula where it couldn't use its ftl."

They both watched as the rebel ship flew at high speed to the edge of the nebula and then there was the tell tail blurriness of a ship going to light speed and it was gone.

The pilot released the ship from the two rocks it was anchored to and flew over to one of the disabled cruisers.

"There. Nice." He picked out a fuel module that was still full to the brim. "Now listen. I have to go out there and manually detach that thing. Don't touch anything. If you need to talk to me, use the com switch in the main hold. As for the cockpit, DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING."

"I got it."

"And if you want to pray for something, pray nobody shows up before we can get out of here."

The pilot exited the ship and all she could do was wait. She had no way to know what exactly he was doing and of course she couldn't hear anything through space even in a nebula. She felt worried for him. Her life depended on him. If something happened to him out there she'd be trapped on a doomed vessel. She didn't know how to fly this thing.

Then the pilot came back aboard and she felt great relief. She just watched in awe at his skill as he maneuvered the little ship from the controls. He was going to take care of her. She was safe with him. Then he grabbed his helmet and announced that he was going back out there.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing." he answered. "But I'm not going to pull fuel from that container until I know I have a proper seal."

And so he left the ship again. She waited again. How long would he be gone this time? What if he didn't come back? As she thought of him she felt the message from the goddess again. But there was something more to it now. She felt something move in her chest. She pinched her lips together as she thought of his body. He'd been watching her. That felt so sexy. She'd asked him not to watch her any more but in secret, she wanted him to watch her. She'd sort of been acting for the camera and wondered if he was seeing her. In truth, she hoped he had.

But now he was gone. She was alone on the ship. That was extremely scary. She wanted him to come back. She needed him to come back. She was not going to die out here away from the shrine without ever doing the thing that would have gotten her expelled from the shrine in the first place.

Come back, she prayed. Come back. Would the goddess answer such a prayer? She was praying for a man. How repugnant. But it was the truth. She needed him.

Then, much sooner than before, the airlock opened and then pressurized. He came back into the main hold and took his helmet off.

"You ready to get out of here?"

"Yes. Very ready."

"Great. Any other ships on sensors?"

"I don't know. You told me not to touch anything."

He went into the cockpit and she followed. "Yeah. Two distortions. Probably scavengers about an hour out. Strap in."

He flew the ship at full speed out of the nebula and as soon as they were clear he hit the ftl.

In a way, she felt a bit sad to leave that place. Going home didn't really mean going home. She could not enter the shrine again which was the only real home she wanted. Going home meant living with a man. A prince. She did not look forward to that.

"Ok. We're good. I can put her on auto for a while."

"Is anyone following us?"

"Nope. We're out clean. Hey, why the long face? Cheer up, your highness. You'll be home by the Queen's birthday."

"I thought this ship could go faster than that."

"We have to stop by Canis."

"Why?"

"Sir Cento is waiting for pickup."

"He survived."

"Yep. He's one tough bastard, I'll tell you that."

"You shouldn't say such things about a knight errant."

"Well, he is a bastard, technically. You never thought to wonder why his name is Cento Septuaginto Septo?"

"He's from Saivu. I just thought that was how their names were ..."

"He's a cloned soldier. He's specifically number 177 of his clone batch."

"Clone? But he's a knight. How can ..."

"He told me the story on our way to go get you. It's very interesting. But it's his to tell, not mine."

"Ok. So, we're going to Canis. Then three of us will have to share a bunk."

"And three of us will be sharing a shower and more importantly, O2."

"You said you thought ahead."

"I did. I brought enough for four people."

"How long until we reach Canis?"

"21 hours. Then we see about grabbing our friend and then we head home. From Canis to Razna is about 30 hours."

She thought about the numbers. That meant two more days before she'd have to be with the prince. But they weren't going to get married right away. The wedding was still supposed to be weeks off. But she couldn't go back to the shrine after all this. So she'd have to live at that palace.

She was thinking about all these things when the pilot started to get out of his flight suit but didn't stop there. He was standing in the main hold and he just stripped all the way down to nothing. She looked over at his body and his man's thing.

There was a hint of an idea. It was small. It was insidious. She couldn't decide if it was a good thought or a bad thought. She knew the prince had been with many women and already had several children. The prince had always been kind to her when he'd come to speak with her. He was a bit charming but she couldn't understand why he loved her. On the surface, what could she offer the prince. She was from a poor family.

But deep down she knew why he wanted her. She was only 18 and hadn't taken vows at the shrine yet. She was a virgin. The prince was used to getting everything and he didn't want to be told there was something he couldn't have. That was why he wanted her.

She could deny him. He'd completely turned her life upside down. She could go and marry him, not as a sex servant but as an equal. As a sexual equal. That must be what the goddess wanted. That's why she was sending the message to her when she looked on that man. The prince was not to have her virginity. She would marry him in the same state as he would receive any other woman. The royal family was not above the gods.

"Is there a reason you're getting naked again?" she asked.

"I'm not going to shower with clothes on."

"Did you shower so much when it was just you and the knight on this ship?"

"Yep. But for us guys we're mature enough to not be grossed out by it."

"You don't by chance ... um ... want some company in there, do you?"

"What?" he asked. "Don't play like that."

"Who's playing?"

"Don't try it cause I'll do it. If you come on to me I will fuck you. I don't care about the royal family and all their stupid traditions and all that."

"Ok. And I'm asking if you want company in the shower."

"It really isn't big enough for two people."

"Ok. Then ... um ... I could wash your back."

"What are you getting at? Just say it."

"Do you find me attractive?"

"Yeah. So?"

"So. Why do you think the prince wants to marry me?"

"You're young and you're hot. And you haven't been fucked by the king yet."

"Is that all?"

"I don't know. I'm not a mind reader. Maybe he loves you. Maybe he wants to love you. But I think there's a good bet he just doesn't want seconds from his dad. And seeing as how the prince is the only groom immune to the prima nocta law, you'll be the only wife on Razna the king can't force into bed with him."

"But I don't know how to be with a man."

"You'll figure it out. It isn't rocket science."

"But it's not fair."

"Nothing ever is."

"Could you teach me?"

"Girl, stop it. Don't tempt me. Don't even think about tempting me. I will fuck you. I don't play no games with that."

"I'm counting on it."

She started to undress and he came over and stopped her. "Don't. I'm warning you. Don't. I will not be held responsible for this."

"I'm an adult. I can decide for myself what I want. I'm not married yet and I'm no longer at the shrine. Why can't I have what any other woman can have?"

He laughed. "If you only knew. If you ... sigh ... Ok. You want to? Ok."

"You'll teach me?"

"Sure. Yeah. I'll ... cough ... teach you."

"Thank you. How do we start?"

"You kiss me."

She put her arms around him and he reluctantly did the same to her. He leaned down and kissed her lips. She froze in place in his arms but then she eased into it. She was pleasant to kiss.

The girl was feeling fireworks going off in her head. Wow. Just kissing was so nice. How could a man make her feel so good. She was blessed by the goddess.

She let her dress fall to the floor and he helped her remove the rest of her clothes. She displayed her naked body to him and his naked body certainly approved. His man's thing was so hot to the touch. She felt it against her skin and she brought her hand to it.

"It's hard."

"That means it's ready. Are you ready?"

"I don't know."

"Are you wet?"

"Yes."

"Then you're ready."

He led her by the hand to the bunk and he let her lay down.

"How much do you want me to ... teach you?"

"I don't know. How much is there?"

"A bit. I could teach it all to you now or we could space it out."

"I don't mind spacing it out, I guess."

"Ok. So for a starter course, open your legs."

She did as he instructed. He moved his body on top of hers and it frightened her.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fuck you. Isn't that what you're asking?"

"Yes. I'm scared."

"Don't be scared. Every woman ever born has done this."

She knew that was not true of the other daughters of the goddess.

By the goddess! What was she doing? She wanted to get away. She wanted to cancel. She wanted to tell him to get off of her.

Then she felt the tip of his thing touch her vagina. That felt good. Oh, wow, that felt good. More. Give more. She wanted it. She had to have it. By the goddess!

He started to move into her. He decided to go slow. There were ways to fuck a girl and not leave the usual trace of a broken hymen. He'd heard that it could be done. He wasn't a medical expert by any means but he hoped going very slow and giving her time to adjust to him would help her.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers