The Pilot and The Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam braced herself to see the kind of home that this man would have and she hoped to be able to share with him. She literally had nowhere else to go.

The elevator stopped and he took her down the hall of the building and got his key out to unlock the door.

Before Alex could get the key to the sensor the door opened and a woman jumped out and threw her arms around him.

"You're a live." she said. She started to kiss him and Pam had to take a step back.

"I'm home."

"I was worried sick." said the woman. "Where the hell were you?"

"Long story. We need to get into the house."

"Why?"

"Now. We have company."

The woman looked over at Pam with suspicion. "Who's that?"

"In the house."

The all entered and Pam saw a small child stand up, take a couple of steps and then fall down. She guessed he was a little boy but with small children you could never be too sure.

"Ba ba ba ba." the child said with a smile.

Alex went over to the boy and picked him up.

"And how are you, little man?"

"He missed you." said the woman.

"Pamela, this is Wilma, my wife. And this little guy is Mark."

"Hello Mrs. Trifor. Hello Mark." said Pam.

"Wilma, this is Pamela."

"The princess? She's here?"

"Sh! We can't call her that. The official story is that she died."

"Right. Welcome to our home."

Pam bowed and graciously accepted the hospitality of the wife of the pilot.

The first night Pam stayed in that home she felt very sad. Everything she once could have called hers was gone. The man she wanted for her future was now gone. How could he not tell her he was married?

...

The husband looked at his wife as she put the baby to bed for the night.

"You have that look. What is it? You're not leaving again in the morning, are you?"

"No. I swore to always be honest with you and there's something I need to tell you."

"That doesn't sound like I'm going to like what you're going to say."

"You might not."

"Well, just say it and get it over with. It can't be worse than what we've already been through."

"There was a moment between me and the princess."

"What kind of moment?"

"We thought we might be captured and she was going to use your name as a cover id. Pretend to be my wife. Cough. Um ... In order to be convincing we had to take it to the next level."

"Stop. Say no more. I understand."

"You don't want to know?"

"It was war. You did what you had to do. Now you're home. I love you."

"The thing is ... the princess ... Doing that kind of thing can cause emotions and she's a good person."

"You're a good person, too. You're a good husband and a good father. And I know what you think of me."

"I don't think anything ..."

"I know."

"It wasn't your fault. I've always said that. And Mark is a good kid. You made the right call."

"But he's not your kid and I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize. In this case you should actually be pissed with me."

"Do you care for her?"

"I do. I think I do. But I love you. I'm your husband. One day you'll be the mother of my children."

"Does she care for you?"

"I think so but I'm not leaving you for her so you can get that out of your head right now."

"Call her in here."

"Why?"

"Call her in here."

"Tell me why."

"We do her a disservice by talking about these things behind her back."

Alex asked Pam to come into the master bedroom and Wilma put the question to the former princess directly.

"Are you in love with my husband?"

"What?"

"I told her." Alex said.

"Answer the question." Wilma said forcefully but kindly.

"I love him."

"Then be with him."

"Wilma. Stop that." Alex said.

"I'm serious." his wife corrected.

"She's not. She doesn't know what she's saying."

"You think I don't know the torture I put you through. Did you tell her?"

"No because she doesn't need to know."

"More like you don't want to know. Our child is the dead king's bastard."

"Don't call him that."

"It's the truth."

"The boy is innocent." Alex said.

Pam reached out for Wilma and hugged Alex's spouse.

"I can not tell you how much grief I feel for all the pain the king has caused." Pam said.

"I just want to be a good wife for him and I know I can never really ..."

"I never said ..."

"Both of you be quiet." Pam said while putting some imagined authority into her voice. "Wilma, I love your husband. He was so kind to me. I can't imagine that even the prince would have been a better choice. But I will not be the reason to break up your family."

"I just want to make him happy." Wilma said.

"I believe he is. And if he makes you as happy as he has made me, then you two will have one of the most wonderful marriages ever known."

"He has made me happy. Princess, if you ..."

"Please. Just Pam."

"Pam, if you love him and he loves you, then he deserves ..."

"I deserve for my wife to want to stay with me instead of looking for a way out. Pam I'm sorry but Wilma is my wife. I won't leave her."

"Do you hear that?" Wilma said.

"I do. What are you proposing? Spell it out because I don't think he understands."

"I don't want my husband to leave me."

"And I won't."

"Let her finish."

"I don't want him to leave but if being with you makes him happy and also makes you happy then I'm very happy to say welcome to the family."

"What?" asked Alex.

"Pam, I'm inviting you to join our family if you wish."

"Thank you Wilma but I don't want to cause trouble for anyone."

"It would be no trouble. I think with you here we'll be better and stronger than we've ever been."

"Do I get a say?" Alex asked.

Both women ignored him. Pam looked into Wilma's eyes and she weighed her options. "Wilma, I would be honored to join your family."

"I've never had a sister. This might be nice."

"I've had sisters of a sort but nothing like this."

"Hello. What's going on?" Alex asked.

"So, how is this going to work?" asked Pam.

"I'm his wife and you can be ... um ... his girlfriend."

"I can live with that for now. Does that mean I sleep in here?"

"Of course. You are not second class in any way."

"Ladies, I'm not sure how I feel about you two just making decisions about my life."

They both turned to him and his wife put her hand on his shoulder. "Alex, you're just going to have to get used to it. We just outvoted you."

"Vote?"

Alex wondered what he should do. His wife and the former princess talked for a couple of hours and then they went to bed together. Alex cautiously entered the bedroom and wondered what was going to happen.

"Come on in, honey. We're waiting."

"Your wife said she's going to teach me how to please you."

"What exactly are we going to be getting up to here?"

Alex's eyes adjusted to the darkness of the bedroom both ladies were sitting on the bed naked. Alex came and stood at the foot of the bed. Wilma came to him and Pam followed the wife's lead. They got his cock free and then took turns sucking him.

Ok, so he wasn't going to complain about his. This was nice. He got to be with his wife and he got to be with the virgin. Hell yes.

"Which one of us do you want first?" his wife asked.

"Well, I guess you, cause you're my wife and I've been away."

She moved to her back and Alex got out of the rest of his clothes. He got on top of his wife and entered her. She was so familiar to him and yet in this new situation she felt like a new woman to him. While he fucked Wilma, Pam put her arms around him and kissed him. That was a very nice twist.

A few minutes of that and Pam said "My turn."

Pam laid down right next to Wilma and Alex moved from one pussy to the other. Pam was still so tight. He was happy to be getting the chance to get back in there. Wilma was nice but Pam was just so ... he had to pull out to keep himself from cumming.

He moved back to Wilma who had gotten on her hands and knees. He entered her from behind and started to fuck his wife slowly so he'd be able to last longer.

Instead of kissing Alex, Pam brought her face close to Wilma and the two women shared a peck on the lips.

"Thank you for letting me join the family." she said.

"We're happy to ... ah ... happy to have you."

Pam mimicked Wilma's position and Alex almost blew his load when he saw both of their asses side by side. He moved from his wife back to Pam. Still tight. Still amazing. He had the best wife in the galaxy. Yeah, he was thinking that even as he was fucking another woman.

Not too much. He was so close to cumming just then. He pulled out and then the two women pushed him down to the bed. His wife got on top of him and started to ride his cock.

"Alex, would now be a good time to learn about eating pussy?" Pam asked. Then she lowered her pussy over his face and he started to lick her.

"He's good at that." Wilma said.

"I can tell."

While Wilma fucked Alex he got to the point where he couldn't hold out any longer. He tried to say something. He tried to give her the signal to let her know to get off of him. She didn't budge. He grabbed at his wife's hips and then he ejected all his cum into his wife. She usually didn't want him to cum inside her. Their official plan was to wait a bit longer before having more children. The plan must have changed once she saw how much money he'd brought home for rescuing a damsel in distress.

There was a moment when Wilma was on one side of him and Pam was on the other. They both kissed him. Then the two women looked at each other. They brought their faces close to each other right in front of his. Then they started kissing. It wasn't a light kiss either. His wife and his new girlfriend were full on making out right in front of him.

The kiss kept going and going as they started to hold each other. Eventually, Alex sort of just felt like he was in the way. He moved and they let their bodies cling to each other. It was beautiful to see. They spent a longer time kissing each other than he'd spent fucking them that night.

Eventually the kissing for them was not going to be enough and they were each rubbing the other's pussy. It was fascinating to see two women who'd only just met that day start sucking on each other's tits and fingering the other. Wilma had never once even thought about having sex with another woman as far as Alex knew. Maybe Pam was another story since she was one of the shrine girls and the story a lot of people said about the shrine was that it was a lesbian cult.

Then the moment happened when there was no way they could deny that they were having girl on girl sex. Wilma put her mouth to Pam's tight pussy and started licking. Watching that made Alex's dick get super hard again and he moved behind his wife. He started fucking her again.

It was like dominoes. Pam had an orgasm from Wilma's tongue. Then Wilma had an orgasm from Alex's cock. Then Alex again filled his wife with his cum. It was a magical, beautiful moment. They all laid next to each other and they would have all went to sleep together but the baby started making noise.

Wilma got out of bed and went to her son. It took a few minutes but she got him back to sleep and put him back on his little bed. Then she got back in bed with her husband and this new woman who'd joined them.

Alex played possum and concentrated really hard.

"I love Wilma. She's so good to me. I'm going to be so happy here. Alex is a good husband. I'm happy to help his family."

Ok. So Pam was certainly ok with this situation. Alex shifted his mental attention to Wilma. What did she really think about all this?

"We're ok. We're going to be ok. He won't look at me like that anymore. He won't think I'm a whore anymore. I can finally make it up to him. He'll finally love me. I want him to know that I'd do anything for him. That girl is a nice girl and she has nowhere to go. If we don't take her in, who will? We're all going to be happy. I love my husband. ... Alex, are you listening to my thoughts again?"

"Sorry." he whispered to her.

"Serves me right for marrying a mind reader."