The Pilot and The Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, she was tight. She was shutting her eyes tight and throwing her head back. Her hips were slowly bucking up and down and he had to try and force her to be still. She really wanted to be fucked hard but he did not want to hurt her.

Easy does it. Just like flying the ship. Easy in. Easy out. There was no reason to tear anything.

"Faster." she said.

"No. You have to walk before you can run."

"I need it. Give it to me."

"You're getting it. Try to ..."

"Fuck me. Fuck me you dirty, foul mouthed smuggler. Fuck me."

Well, she was throwing caution to the wind so maybe he should too. He started to go faster and faster and she was moaning and on occasion screaming.

"By the goddess. Oh goddess. Oh goddess."

She started clawing at him. She tried to pull his body down to hers. She grabbed some of his chest hair and yanked on it.

"Ouch." he said. He thought she might apologize but she didn't. She was too invested in her pleasure.

Then she started hyperventilating. Her head twitched back and forth and her body started jerking this way and then that way. Her abdomen muscles contracted and released quickly.

He wondered if this was her first orgasm or if she'd ever gotten herself off with her fingers before. Well, one good orgasm deserves another.

He concentrated and in no time at all he was ready. Just as she was finishing her orgasm he pumped his semen into her. Take that, prince. A lowly cargo pilot inseminated your wife before the wedding. Poetic justice in a way.

He was still in her and he asked her how she liked the lesson. She didn't respond. He examined her and discovered that she'd passed out. Now he hoped the prince did marry her. He hoped she would get pregnant. It would be fitting. It would be so fitting.

He left the bunk and took a shower. He'd never been with a virgin before. Probably few men on Razna outside of royals or high ranking officials ever had. But now she wasn't a virgin anymore. Maybe she'd remember this fondly and when she became queen she'd invite him over to the palace on occasion. That was probably hoping for too much but it was a nice thought. Of course, if he ever got caught fucking the queen they'd chop his head off. Or they'd try and he'd make his escape.

He finished his shower and thought again to just how wonderful the sex had been. That was some good pussy. He almost felt like going in there and fucking her again. Sure, she was no longer a virgin but that was ok. He was the one who'd taken her virginity.

Good pussy. Yes. Very good.

About an hour later she woke up and she didn't exactly remember all that had happened. She was naked in the bunk. Then she remembered having sex. Was that real? Or had it been a dream? Surely she wouldn't have ... but she had. Oh no. What would the prince say if he found out? He would never marry her now. And she could never go back to the shrine. What had she done.

The pilot, she'd have to rely on him. If she was going to have a husband, it was going to be him. Not the prince in his palace but the cargo pilot in his tiny little ship. She could never go back to the shrine after what she'd done. She'd have to accept this new life that the goddess had given to her. It was the will of the goddess.

Her clothes were in the main hold. She went out there naked but she didn't see her lover. She quickly got dressed and went to the cockpit.

"You're awake." he said to her as she entered.

"Hi. How are you?" she said. She looked at him and felt again that feeling in her chest but now it was even bigger than before. What was that? He was just so amazing. He was a good choice. He was a better choice than the prince. She could feel it. She knew it in her being.

"Good. A bit bored. I was reading a book but it turned stupid so I gave up on it."

"Um ... I really liked your lesson."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. You're a good teacher."

"You're a good student."

"I guess I have to ask you not to tell the prince about what we did."

"It's your secret to tell or keep. I won't betray your trust."

"And I really ... I really liked it. Thank you."

"Well, I really liked it too."

"So if that was just the basics, what else is there to learn?"

"All sorts of stuff." He turned the pilot's seat to face her. "There's blow jobs for one."

"That's where the girls sucks the guy's dick."

"So you know already."

"I could try it if you want."

He shrugged his shoulders with a why not and got his cock free of his pants.

"Be my guest."

"But you'll teach me how to do it right so I can be a good wife for the prince."

"Exactly."

She got down to her knees and looked at his ... cock. She licked her lips and then reached out for it. If felt so nice in her hands. She could feel it getting bigger. That was so wonderful. She opened her mouth and brought her head to his dick.

It tasted funny. She couldn't place it. It was unlike anything she'd ever tasted before. To add to it, there was something that came out of his dick at times that changed the taste a bit.

"Just suck the head." he instructed. "Use your saliva to get the rest of it wet and stroke the shaft with your hands."

She did as he said and it got a lot bigger in her mouth.

The pilot was feeling great about this. He didn't get blow jobs all that often. Honestly, they weren't as good as just having sex but there was a psychological satisfaction in the future queen giving him head. He loved this girl.

"Wait." he said. "Not too much."

"Am I doing a good job?"

"Very good for your first time. The prince will be so happy."

"Are you happy?"

"Yes. I'm very happy."

"Good. Cause, I think I ... I like you."

"I'd hope so."

"Do you like me?"

"Yes. I like you very much."

"That makes me very happy. What comes after blow jobs?"

"You might think that eating pussy would but not in this case. The next lesson is doggy style."

"Show me what to do."

He moved behind her and bent her over the seat. He put his hands under her skirt and pulled her panties down. She was glistening with moisture. She gasped as he put his dick into her and started fucking her. It was a bit easier to move in and out but it was still very tight pussy.

They stayed like that for some minutes. In and out. Her body heated up so much that she just had to get out of her clothes. He looked down at her sexy, thin back as it swayed and bucked to his motion. She was so sexy. And her ass was so perfect. The sight of his cock going in and out of her pussy lips was just great.

She felt his dick in her. She felt the air around her naked body. She looked out the window at the warped stars passing by as they witnessed her lust take over her free will. It was a beautiful moment that she wished would last forever.

Then she felt it. The inside of her pussy was heating up. It wasn't her. It was him. He was cumming in her. His cum. The knowledge that he had done that forced her eyes to roll to the back of her head. She almost lost all strength in her legs. Her arms were too weak to hold up her frame. She went low to the seat and her own orgasm rocked her body.

Under the stars he held her body from falling all the way to the floor. He twisted her around and then sat in the seat with her in his lap.

"Did I do ok?" she asked.

"You did great."

She put her arms round him and kissed him. "I love you." she said.

"Well, I love you, too."

"What should I do?"

"Right now, take a shower and maybe get something to eat. I'm thirsty myself."

"Ok. Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"If, for whatever reason, things don't work out between me and the prince; would you be interested in me at all?"

"Sure. Would you be interested in me?"

"I would. More than interested."

"Well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

She kissed him again and held him for a few moments. Then she got up and did as he had suggested. She took a shower but now she wasn't worried about him seeing her body. She wanted him to see her. His eyes on her were like the rays of the sun warming a spring day.

How could she marry the prince when she felt this way about another man? By the goddess; she'd found her husband. She found the man she wanted to spend her life with. Thank the goddess that by her intervention they'd come together.

She sat in the cockpit with him for a few hours and he patiently listened to her as she recounted what life at the shrine had been like. It had been a nice place to live but now that she'd been with him she could never see herself going back even if they would take her. She now felt a new calling in life. She wanted to serve him. He was her master. He would take care of her.

"It's getting to be about time. I'll get some shut eye. When that clock up there reaches one come and wake me up."

"And I won't touch anything." she said.

"Good. You're learning. Oh, and ..."

"If any alarms go off or anything starts making noise, come and wake you up."

"You got it."

He went to the bunk and wondered if it was going to be difficult getting rid of this girl. It might be hard to convince her to go ahead and go be with the prince. She might just decide to latch onto him. Then there was the other side of it. He did like her. She was nice. She was certainly a more innocent person than most of the other people he had to deal with. He sort of wished he could keep her.

He got out of his clothes and laid down. That was nice. He wasn't exactly tired just then but he needed to keep to his schedule so he'd be wide awake when it came to do complicated stuff with the ship.

A couple of minutes after he was there laying down, right before he was going to drift off, she came to the door of the bunk. He felt her presence. He opened his eyes and saw her silhouette there with the light from the main hold behind her. She was naked and she was beautiful.

She came to him and put her body on top of his. She started kissing him and rubbing her hands all over him. He reached up to her and ran his fingers down the line of her body. Then one of his hands cupped her breasts as the other grabbed her ass and felt how soft and smooth it all was.

She reached down between her legs and moved his underwear out of the way. She got his dick out. She didn't need to do anything to it to get it hard. He had gotten an erection from the moment he saw her at the door. She impaled herself on his cock and started moving her hips back and forth.

She broke the kiss and arched her back. He took that opportunity to sit up a bit and suck on her nipple. She wrapped her arms around his head and fucked him with earnestness. There was that one spot. It was good. His cock angled to just the right place. She was getting to know his body so well. It was so wonderful.

That they would both have an orgasm and that he would again cum inside her was a foregone conclusion. The only question was how long they could both hold out before they pushed each other to the summit. When they did reach it together she stayed in his arms and they discovered that the bunk actually was big enough for two people.

...

The siren blared loudly. What was happening? What time was it? Pam was waking up a bit more slowly. Alex had to go over her body to get to his feet. He rushed out of the bunk room and to the cockpit.

"We've got company." he yelled.

"What's going on?"

"There's a ship on a collision course with us. I'm going to have to drop from light speed and see if I can avoid them."

"Be careful."

"Get dressed and bring me some clothes."

She did as he commanded. She only had her dress on with no underwear at all. The ship shook as he pulled it out of light speed. She almost lost her footing as she brought him his pants and a shirt. He hit the ftl again on a different trajectory in an effort to avoid that other ship.

"Did we lose them?" she asked as he got dressed.

"Nope. They were in front of us. Now, they're behind us and they're gaining. It's a fast ship."

"What are we going to do?"

"They're going to catch us. Fuck. Ok, remember, your name is Wilma."

"Wilma?"

"Yes. Remember it. You're my wife. We've been married for a year and a half. You're 23 and your maiden name is Diez."

"Diez. Ok. Anything else?"

"Um ... You don't believe in the gods."

"But ..."

"Look, it's just a cover story. Now say it back to me."

"What's my married name?"

"Trifor. Wilma Trifor. Maiden name Diez. Say it back to me."

"I'm Wilma Trifor. We've been married for a year and a half. I'm 23. My maiden name is Diez."

"You got it."

"Were did we meet?"

"It was an arranged marriage."

"Oh, right. Of course. Um ... where do we live?"

"East State city. You came with me on this run because you got sick and tired of me going off for months at a time. Tell them you were worried I'd cheat on you. They'll buy that. We went to get a contract but the client pulled out at the last minute."

"Ok. I got it."

"Don't offer any additional information. Just give the most basic answers you can. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I got it."

"Good. Cause we're being pulled in."

The other ship was a huge star liner. Once it had the smaller ship in tow they all dropped out of light speed together. The smaller ship was pulled into a docking bay.

Alex got his full uniform on . He looked out the window and wondered who it was that had captured them. He went over to Pam in the main hold and they stood next to each other. The knock came to the airlock. At least they were knocking instead of just torching through it. Alex hit the control for the release.

"Alex." called out a familiar voice. "Are you in there, boy?"

"Cento?" Alex said as he saw the old knight's face appear in the airlock.

"Have you got the princess with you? Ah, there she is."

"Hello sir knight." she said.

"I pray this ruffian has treated you well."

"Very well, sir."

"Highness. Please, we've prepared more comfortable quarters for you."

She bowed and followed him out. Alex waited for a bit and then he left the ship as well.

"Nice ship." Alex said.

"The president of Red Gaki owed me a favor." replied the knight in his battle hardened, grizzled voice. "When I didn't hear back from you I'd feared you'd been crippled. Then I heard of a battle in a nebula and prayed to the Maker you weren't caught up in that."

"We had a front row seat."

"My soul is overjoyed that the princess was not hurt."

"Captain Trifor took very good care of me." she said.

"You are too humble, highness." the knight said.

"He deserves nothing but praise from me."

"As you wish, my lady. Here, this way."

There was just a bit of a sad moment as the princess was shown to her quarters which were in many ways a luxury apartment and the door was closed so she could refresh herself and make herself presentable to be delivered to the prince.

As the door closed her eyes went to Alex and he looked back at her. Their time together was at an end.

"I have to say it," said the knight "you're one of the best pilots I've ever seen."

"Thanks."

"But damn why don't you answer your hails?"

"I was actually sleeping and I'd told her not to touch anything."

The knight let out a deep, hearty laugh. "Well, she's certainly obedient. She'll make a good wife for the prince and a good queen one day."

"Let us all hope as much."

"As for now, we've got to get home. I've gotten a few reports of trouble back on Razna. I don't have a lot of details yet. Have you heard anything?"

"No. This is the first."

"I fear the violence of the war may have spilled over to the streets of the capital."

"How can that be?"

"I don't know but I want to get back as soon as I can to see this is not true with my own eyes."

...

Princess Pamela stayed in her quarters and didn't leave for the time it took the massive ship to return her to her home world. She knew the role she'd have to play for the prince and she felt a bit silly for having indulged herself as she had. What was she thinking in allowing herself to be with a simple pilot. If she was going to leave the shrine it had to be for nothing less than the prince.

The hours passed. She looked at herself, in her makeup and her expensive clothing. It almost didn't look like her. She was becoming another person.

She thought back to the pilot. She did love him. She knew she did. She wept.

...

"This doesn't look good." said the captain of the liner. "Sir Cento, can you think of any reason why Razna would be in a communication's blackout?"

"None, my friend."

"We'll have to stay sharp." said Alex. "I don't like flying into a situation like this blind."

"Agreed." said the knight. "Have your ship ready to act as our escape. If need be, you may have to take the princess into your care again."

"It would be my honor."

The large ship reduced speed as it came to the edge of the system and the light of the star at the center came into focus.

"Captain, any news?"

"Hold. Let my men work."

...

The door to the princess' quarters opened and Sir Cento entered with a look of anguish on his face.

"Highness, I have some bad news for you."

"What?"

"Manaka city has been destroyed."

"Destroyed? What do you mean?"

"The capital is gone, my lady. I'm sorry."

"What do you mean gone?"

"It was obliterated from space."

"By who?"

"An imperator of the Republic. He came to stop the war. He destroyed the capital and installed a distant cousin of the king as the new ruler. The new king has bent the knee to the imperator. Razna is independent no longer."

"What about the shrine? The daughters of the goddess? My father?"

"I'm sorry. They're all gone."

She was devastated. She fell to her bed in despair.

"I'll leave you for now but you need to know that your life is in danger. The new king wants you arrested. He and his wife see you as a threat to their claim to power."

"How can I be a threat to anyone? I was never married."

"That won't stop some from trying to rally to you and oppose him. But it would be a losing cause. With the forces of the imperator now garrisoned in the new capital, there's no way to oppose the new order."

"What should I do?"

"Go with Alex. I have to report in and bend the knee to the new king. I'll say you died in the explosion that destroyed the moon. That will have to be good enough for them."

"Can you lie?"

"Of course I can lie. I'm a living knight errant and not a dead foot soldier. I learned to lie well long ago."

"Alex said you had an interesting history."

"Maybe one day we'll have the chance for me to tell it to you. For now, leave this finery behind. Go with Alex and when I am free I'll come for you."

...

The knight waved at them as the smaller ship with the pilot and the princess departed out of the docking bay.

"Together again." Alex said to her once they were on their way.

"It's my fault."

"What is?"

"I betrayed the goddess. Then I betrayed the prince. Now everything is gone."

"That was not your fault. You couldn't help that the prince chose you. And you couldn't have stopped what the Republic forces did. If you'd been there in either the shrine or the palace you'd be dead too."

"Now I have nothing but a death mark."

"No. What you have is your whole life ahead of you. You're no longer restricted by the rules of the shrine or the rules of the royal family. You can go out and do whatever you want."

"I have no place I belong."

"Nope, and that is freedom. Right now, you are more free. I know you just lost everyone. I remember when I lost my father. It wasn't easy. But in these moments, we grow."

She hugged him. "I'm happy I still have you."

There wasn't very much more talking as Alex brought the little cargo ship back to its home port. He sighed and opened the door to his vehicle. She got in and sat next to him as he drove into the city. He parked and then he brought her with him to the elevator that would bring them up to his apartment.