The Pink Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Distracted from making picture perfect sandwiches for him, I absently replied, "They're in the front zipper pocket."

"Oh, Shit!" I think. I am now madly hoping that he manages to somehow grab only the napkins and that the two condoms I had also packed would find a dark corner in the pocket to hide in.

'Plop, plop' the condoms landed on the blanket. "Fizz, fizz" the sound of my carefully laid plans echoed back.

My mind is scrambling. Why the hell did I put the condoms in the pack? I'm on birth control. I had to have the extra layer of protection, though, didn't I?

Mack leaned over, placing a napkin to the left of my plate. He then leaned back and placed his own napkin beside him.

"What the hell? Where did the condoms go?" I wondered.

Mack said, "Thank you for making this for us, Cheryl." Nothing in his expression or his eyes revealed he had any knowledge of the condoms that had fallen out of the bag. It was as if the condoms hadn't fallen out or hadn't even existed.

"Let me do it please." I told Mack. Interrupting him as he packed the remnants of the picnic into garbage bags. He passed the bag he had started placing trash in to me and then set the pack to my right so that everything was in my reach. I finished packing everything but the blanket.

As I was zipping the front pocket closed, I noticed, there in the corner of the pocket were the two condoms that had fallen out earlier. Mack had graciously returned them to the pack and was enough of a gentleman not to mention them.

Although I had planned on getting some action from Mack while out on the picnic, the distraction of the condoms being discovered had put the kibosh on that.

I needed to work on letting Mack know he could still get lucky with me before we said our goodbyes for the day.

On the way back into town, Mack related he had wrestled for a while in high school.

"Bingo!" I now knew how I was going to initiate sex if Mack didn't make a play first. I asked Mack if he would like some coffee when we got back to my apartment. He said that would be excellent idea. "Yay! I've still got some time." I thought.

When we got back to the apartment, I started the coffee and excused myself so I could take a shower to wash away the hiking smells. Okay, okay, also to make sure I was 'fresh' down there and to put on probably a little too much perfume. I dressed in a long, baggy, sleeveless t-shirt that barely covered the silk shorts I was wearing below.

Mack had gotten us both a cup of coffee and was pacing the living room when I entered the room. Mack's eyes quickly took in my attire especially noting my legs as they disappeared below the t-shirt. I sat on the left side of the couch, sipping my coffee.

"Thanks for carrying the pack today, I'll bet your shoulders are sore." I said, while placing my coffee on a coaster.

"The pack was not that heavy." Mack replied.

I slid another coaster to the edge of the coffee table and indicating he should place his coffee there and sit on the floor in front of me.

"If you take off your shirt, I will rub your shoulders for you." I offered.

Can you believe it? He decided that his shoulders were a little sore after all.

I reached out and lightly touched his neck where it meets the shoulder muscles. The muscle responded with a slight shiver. I kept my hand there giving his neck the gentlest of squeezes.

"Lean back so I can rub your right." I said. I kneaded his shoulders and neck pretty vigorously. "Strong bugger," I said to myself. Finishing his shoulders and neck, I worked my hands around to his temples and rubbed there as well. Returning to his neck, I could feel the muscles of his neck were as relaxed as they were going to get.

I moved my hands back to his broad shoulders, more to the front of his shoulders and occasionally letting my fingers glide down and feel his powerful chest.

"Hmm," two ways I can make a play now. Either I can let my hands drift lower on his chest, simultaneously pressing my breasts to his neck, or I can stick with the idea of putting him in a wrestling hold since he wouldn't be expecting that.

With gusto and an apparently misguided yell of triumph, I went with the wrestling hold.

"Ow! Let me go. Please?" These were the words coming out of my mouth a few seconds later. With a ninety pound advantage and I assume, the reflexive skills he learned while wrestling in school, I had found myself tied into some sort of human knot.

Mack released me instantly, ensuring that as I unwound, I didn't hit the coffee table and spill anything.

I stood and moved away from the furniture, sitting on the carpet in the middle of the room, all the while holding my elbow and looking a little put out.

I looked Mack in the eye and said, "I think you will like my style of wrestling better than yours if you give me a chance."

As you can expect, the 'wrestling' match quickly degenerated into a general feel good rub-a-thon. I know I blatantly rubbed my breasts on Mack every chance I got, he responded by accidentally bumping into them, or somehow touching them.

At one point, I put his head in a scissors lock between my thighs. With my loose shorts, he had to have a clear view of my aching, engorged vulva. He didn't seem to have as much strength to escape that particular hold quickly.

I had already felt Mack's erection pressed against various places of my body while we playfully wrestled. Oh, how I wanted to feel that erection pressing against my body in only one spot. Many, many, times in that one spot.

"Wait a minute." I said, freeing myself. "You don't have a shirt on so I don't have anything to grab and hold onto." I pulled my t-shirt over my head saying, "Now we'll be playing fair."

Mack stared at my now free breasts. When he caught himself, he sincerely apologized, but his eyes kept undoing his apologies.

I stood and walked over to where he sat cross-legged on the floor, when my toes touched his calves I stopped. Mack must be a breast man as his eyes were still focused on those two spots of my body.

Using both hands, I slid the silk shorts down over my hips until a significant amount of my bush was above the waistband. I let go of my waist band with one hand and circled my fingers in front of Mack's eyes, bringing his focus to the pubic hairs I had exposed to him.

"Hmm, third item to focus on. What's he gonna do?" I wondered. When it became clear he was going to now stare at my bush, I pushed the shorts down another two inches, fully exposing my pussy to Mack. I let the shorts fall to my ankles.

I asked, "Are you going to keep your jeans on or do you want to continue wrestling with me?"

Mack's hands lunged for his belt. As Mack was pulling his belt free, I was busy unbuttoning his jeans and trying to push them off his hips. Mack managed rise enough to help me get his jeans and briefs pushed below his knees.

Mack now had to struggle to get his clothes the rest of the way off. His task was made much more difficult because I was not letting go of his fat six inch penis I had found. Mack's penis was so hard, it was difficult to bend it away from his abdomen.

"Hey, finders, keepers." I thought, my other hand was joining the first. After the effort expended to finally have his beautiful hard cock in my hands, I was not going to be releasing it for a long while.

At last, Mack was fully naked. Still holding onto his penis, I laid back on the carpet and smoothly guided him into me, only releasing my grip on his penis after he had entered me. My hand then went to his hips, in an attempt to pull him in, as far as I could get him to. The 'wrestling' had so primed my vagina with lubricant for him, his erection smoothly and fully entered me.

Mack froze when his abdomen pressed against my vulva, his erection completely inside me. Not a muscle on the man moved, Only his eyes moved.

Mack's eyes were speaking volumes to me. "Is this okay? Are you sure? What about protection? Please say yes."

I answered all his questions by simultaneously having an extremely powerful vaginal orgasm and pulling his lips fiercely to mine. I kissed his mouth hard until my body stopped convulsing between the two points of our physical contact.

When the orgasm subsided enough I said, "Yes. Yes, I want you in me. It's okay. I want you to fuck me. Oh dear God I want you to fuck me harder that you have ever fucked anyone before!"

Given that answer, he slowly withdrew his penis from my vagina, leaving just the head between my labia, before again sliding forward, until he could go no further, his body flush against my vulva.

Each time he repeated that withdraw/insert action, his tempo picked up. His hands were firmly anchored to the floor above my shoulders preventing my body from moving away from his thrusts. My clitoris was being firmly slapped by his abdomen as my ass cheeks cushioned the fall of his testicles.

Mack's erection hammered into me with seemingly endless raw power. Somewhere during this onslaught I climaxed again. Mack came soon after me. His penis pulsing inside me. Each pulse jetting volumes of his semen against my cervix. The intercourse, from after my initial orgasm, to Mack's eruption had probably lasted less than three, maybe four minutes.

Mack was now lying on top of me, his erection still inside me, and still, very, very, firm. Floating on top of me would be a better description as he was somehow putting no weight on me except for directly on my Mons.

"You feel wonderful." He said while pushing up on his arms. He slid his erection backward, my labia sliding down his shaft, rolling over his corona as it passed, then closing gently as his glans left my vagina. Mack would hesitate there. The tip of his penis, at the entrance to my vagina. He would then press into me again, my labia letting me know, how good they felt as they spread anew around his entering cock.

"Oh, goody. Apparently Mack does run marathons, but he does them in segments," I thought as I started to enjoy this new speed. Mack found my hand, placing my finger tips on my clitoris and indicating that I should use them there. I quickly got into a synchronous rhythm with him. The speed and probably the fact it was his second time on this one erection kept Mack going for easily better than a half hour. My body was enjoying this immensely.

As I was lazily tracing my nails across Mack's chest and abdomen, he asked if I'd like to get dinner with him that evening. I told him I already had made plans with my brothers family for the night, which I needed to get ready for, but I would like to see him on Sunday if he was free.

Watching his eyes, I could see his disappointment then the relief/excitement that we would be spending some more time together.

I spent that Saturday evening, pretty much ignoring most of what was going on in the way of family conversation and instead replayed my afternoon with Mack. At this point I was not even remotely looking at Mack for anything more than a short term fling. He was certainly scratching a certain itch I had with his energy and passion.

He was supposed to be over at Noon tomorrow. I had a casserole made up that would give us the necessary energy to fuel what I hoped to be an afternoon and evening of nonstop debauchery.

I awoke Sunday morning to find I was starting my period. I did not have Mack's phone number nor any way to reach him. "At least I can soften the news by feeding him lunch." I thought. I waited to take my shower until after I had the casserole in the oven so that I could be as clean as possible.

Mack arrived about fifteen minutes early, rapping gently on the door twice. He offered that smile of his and while his eyes were clearly searching mine, he didn't presume I wanted a kiss or a hug. Instead, his demeanor was almost as if he was here as an affable sales man on a call to a repeat client.

"Can I help you with anything?" he asked.

"You can have a seat at the table and tell me what you'd like to drink. I've got everything else covered." I said. He had asked for coffee, as I was walking behind him after starting the pot, I stopped, placed a hand on each shoulder and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Standing up, still behind him, I said "I know what you were probably expecting to be doing this afternoon, and I certainly wanted to be doing the same thing again, but unfortunately I started my period today."

"Biology." he said, "I thought something was up and that you were going to tell me how this was all a mistake. Periods are temporary, besides, we can do anything else you like today, my calendar is clear."

I came around the chair and faced him. Staring as deep as I could into his eyes. Trying to find the disappointment or deceit he was hiding. I could not find it. I placed my hands to either side of his face and gave him a deep kiss full on the lips. I sat sidesaddle on his lap my torso supported by his arm that had instinctively wrapped around me. Looking into his beautiful dark brown eyes, I said, "Next weekend," grabbing his hand and putting it on my breast, "we can 'wrestle' more if you like."

A gentle squeeze of my breast, and a throaty rumble, "I'd like that.".

We had lunch, played some board games and regaled each other with stories from our pasts and generally enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the day. Before he left, we exchanged phone numbers. I was glad that I didn't have the number before, as I would have missed enjoying his company that afternoon.

I couldn't wait until Saturday to see him again so I called to inquire of his plans for Friday night. We decided that Friday we would meet at a local hotel bar. The bar had a couple of pool tables, which was Mack's idea of fun, and a small dance floor, which was my idea of fun. I knew I did not like to play pool, I found out Mack didn't like to dance.

Since Mack didn't drink we had decided he would drive me home in my car and we would pick up his car the next day. I was there to let my hair down a bit and it would take a couple of drinks would get me in a proper dance mood. I was starting my second drink, wondering which particular style of music, or song Mack was waiting for to ask me to dance.

I had dressed the part for dancing, I was swaying and bouncing in my chair along with the music and I'm thinking, '"Come on dude. What's taking you so long? Do I have to initiate everything? I've got some dance moves I know you are gonna like!"

Mack asked if I'd like to play a game of pool with him. He seemed taken aback when I said a bit too loudly, "I came here to dance. I'm going to do that with, or without you." Mack explained that he thought modern dancing looked silly and he did not know formal dancing.

"You don't mind if I dance though, right?" I asked. Mack said that he would try to slow dance with me if I wanted, but slow dancing was probably about his limit and if I waited for a slow song he would give it a try.

Frustrated, I said nastily to him "When a song comes on that you like, one you feel you can dance to, then please, come out on the floor and find me. If I am not already dancing with someone else, then I suppose you could join in." With that, I pranced onto the dance floor. Mack was staring at me all round eyed as I turned away from him. I am pretty sure the last statement made the big oaf's eyes start to water.

Feeling not so great about the latest development, I nonetheless was indeed there to dance. I asked one guy of a group of single men if he wanted to dance with me. He said sure and we danced for a couple of songs.

When a slow song came on, one of the other single men were there to cut in. Mack appeared to be either starting to stand or sitting back down, I'm not sure which. I decided to show Mack a little of what he was missing by not dancing with me, and perhaps, to make him a bit jealous.

I started dancing closer to my partner, enjoying the feeling of a certain firmness that he was now starting to press against my pelvis. I responded in kind. I kept looking over towards our table to see what Mack was thinking about my dancing. Mack was sitting bolt upright, he was not missing anything that I was doing to my dance partner. I always got a thrill when my actions caused a man to get hard. Knowing that Mack was watching me get excited by letting this man, a stranger to us both, rub his erection against me thrilled me far more. On the next song, I was going to guide this stranger's hands on my ass. If Mack didn't want to dance with me, I could get my jollies by having him watch.

As the song was ending, I noticed Mack had gone to the bar.

Another slow song started, I again looked for Mack. Not at the table, not at the bar, and certainly not dancing with me. I looked towards the pool tables expecting to see Mack playing a game. He wasn't there either.

"Crap." I hoped the big baby hadn't run off with my car, it would be a long cab drive home. My partner wasn't so much dancing anymore, as he was now becoming extremely free with his hands, without further encouragement from me, I might add, and instead of simply pressing his erection against me, he was now thrusting his crotch into me obscenely.

One more time, I looked around for Mack but could not see him. What I did see though was what appeared to be an oversize napkin on our table, the corner of which was under my drink.

"Crap, crap, crap. Hurry up and end song!" I said to myself.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I told 'Humping Harry', pushing him away and running/stumbling to the table where Mack and I had been sitting. A receipt for the bar tab was stapled to a folded piece of notebook paper.

Mack had written on the paper: 'I am outside, I am hurt.'

I found him sitting alone on the retaining wall next to my car. He was staring at point on the ground about twenty feet in front of him. Tears, yes, real tears, running down his face. No sobbing, only tears. I moved to stand in front of him. "Hmm. Not looking up. Apparently he doesn't think there's anyone attached to these legs, he can't see me." I raised his head by putting a finger under his chin and I was startled to see his eyes. They appeared hollow, totally without life. I was now freaking out a bit.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I didn't deserve the abuse." he said. I wasn't sure what 'the abuse' was, but I also knew I was not going to interrupt him. Mack continued, "I know we haven't known each other long, but I find something about you, Cheryl, is special to me. Through this feeling, I gave you my absolute trust. You are the first and only person other than my parents that I believe deserves this trust. This puts you in a position to hurt me deeply, as I never expect to be hurt from someone I trust and so I never even try to protect myself from them."

As he talked, I noticed that life had returned to his eyes, going from hollow to that lovely welcoming warm brown and then to a flat dark brown emitting only an analytic chill as he studied me.

Astounded at his naked honesty, I begged him, "I'm so, so, sorry, Mack. I swear, I never wanted to hurt you, you know I didn't. Please, please, give me another chance." As I finished, my plea, his eyes seemed to lose the chill, but the warmth did not return.

"Cheryl, I have some thinking to do about us. I suspect you do as well." He said, while standing and wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

We spent the next thirty minutes silently and slowly, swaying back and forth in the bar parking lot. Occasionally, Mack's body would shudder and he would pull me against him so hard I thought I was going to be crushed.

Mack drove me home in my vehicle and handed me my keys. He kissed me full on the mouth and then turned to leave. Before he got away, I did get him to commit to joining me on Sunday so that we could discuss things. Tomorrow, Saturday, seemed too soon to me. I really felt Mack was moving too fast emotionally and I wasn't sure I could be there to support him, even though I realized I wanted to.

123456...8