The Post Promotion Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to do it the way you were doing to the boys in Mardan?" she quipped him about his Pashtun ethnicity and potential homosexual urges.

Mahmood pulled her off the floor, flipped her face down, jerked her legs open, put his cock up against her anus, and pushed inwards. Chantel let out a little yelp but then gritted herself as his penis slowly and gradually overcame the dryness and tightness and worked itself inside her. A string of obscenities in five different languages spewed from her mouth as Mahmood began to pump her behind. His rhythm was steady until he let out a loud moan and flooded Chantel's backside. A few minutes later he pulled his sticky member out and turned her onto her back.

"Enjoyed it didn't you?" he said, getting a 200 volt smile back from the luscious blonde.

He had learned the first time they coupled that she liked things rough and adventurous. And strange enough for the first time in the past few hours, Tanya was not running through his mind.

"Go wash up and give me one up front now will you," she ordered as headed to the restroom.

V

Shabnam and Joe were both in seventh heaven. The day at the beach, the lovely dinner and great evening of visiting the disco had put them in the mood to fuck. That she had looked heavenly in her outfit was beyond question. She had worn an azure blue knee length party dress that Joe presented her right after returning from the beach. Paired with silver heels and small jewelry, it really enhanced her short hair and long neck. She had enjoyed seeing Mr. Shahzad's jaw drop when she had entered the disco, even though Tanya looked ravishing herself.

Shabnam had more than cooperated when Chantel had showed up, along with lots of camera equipment and had shot photo after photo, some with Joe, others without, and most with decreasing amounts of clothing. By the time Chantel was done, Shabnam had enough nude shots on film, and in a variety of suggestive poses, to be a veritable Playboy bunny.

Joe made sure she was well fucked that night. The first occurrence was during the shoot when he had hiked her dress and entered her as she sat in his lap with her legs behind him. Chantel had recorded the lovemaking in all its glory. Shabnam could not have cared less if the film was being live streamed, Joe was fucking her like she had never been done before. Yes, she pined to be with the VP, since he represented the path to her long-term future, but for the time being she would not want Joe to stop pumping her cunt. Luckily for her, Joe lasted for hours.

VI

"I can't believe you've never seen the ocean before or enjoyed the waves," Thisara had a look of disbelief on his face.

After a morning of sightseeing, the group had arrived at the beach around 4 pm and found many of the Sri Lankan teens and tweens they had met the prior day. Wordlessly the visitors allowed the locals to again put the necessary sunscreen onto their bodies. Thisara made a beeline for Tanya, this time servicing her on his own. She had opted for a red bikini that took everyone's breath away, absolutely putting both Shabnam and Chantel, who had worn the same suits as the prior day, to shame. The suit was as close to being lingerie as swimwear and showed nearly her full body. Tanya did not object to Thisara putting his hands down her bra or the backside of her panties while rubbing on the lotion. He decided not to risk directly getting under the front and caressing her pussy, even though his hands had come into direct contact with it a number of times as he did her legs.

"You must allow me the honour of showing you our best asset," Thisara held out his hand and Tanya walked into the surf with him, allowing him to put his arm around her waist and swim out about 30 metres from the shore. Tanya hung on, her arms around his neck, till he got her confident enough to disengage and let him lead while holding her hand. They both had huge smiles on their faces when they returned after an extended period in the water swimming, talking and being in very close proximity.

Thisara felt a little pang of jealousy, however, when she ran straight to Mr. Shahzad, kissed him full on and pulled him towards the water. The VP was enjoying a nice drink, while chatting with a pretty local teenager, and was somewhat reluctant to go, but acceded all the same.

The night before, she had surprised Mr. Shahzad showing up in a very sexy and short skirt as they went to dinner with the others, then visited the hotel disco, and subsequently took a leisurely walk on the shoreline that was nearly deserted at the late hour. She had danced with a number of patrons at the disco, many of whom had been happy that she was not prissy about getting touched almost anywhere, and it had been some work getting her out of the place. She had also imbibed quite a few drinks, an ability the VP appreciated.

Tanya had tossed off her clothing, flopped down onto a beach chair and lewdly spread her legs. Given that she had given him more than a dozen hard-ons during the day at the beach, restaurant or disco, he was naked and on top of her in an instant. Regardless of it being a public area, Mr. Shahzad pumped away with gusto, biting her neck and tits, and getting a throaty response from Tanya in the process. As he tried to pull out with his orgasm imminent, she clung on and his fluids mixed with hers.

"It's okay my period ended yesterday!" she assured him that there was no undue cause for alarm. He let go without concern for consequences.

VII

At the other location, the first day had not gone so well. The three couples had arrived just as a storm had descended onto the resort, effectively nixing any opportunity of being on the beach or visiting the local villages.

"I guess this means we have to enjoy the nightlife at the hotel," Maliha ventured. While the rainswept vista outside suggested the beach would have been awesome, the rest of the facilities did not hold the same appeal.

Two hours after a rather nice meal of fresh fish and other local delicacies, Naeem was busy drilling the boss's wife. Maliha had being playing the group leader with ease, managing issues with electrical problems in the rooms, lack of drinking water, and a few other niggles. The management had apologized profusely for the poor reception and facilities and offered a first class dinner on the house. They had all gorged and now Maliha wanted to work off any excess calories. Naeem was being a great workout partner, having given her head, then massaging her boobs and now fucking her cunt in earnest.

The scenario was much the same with Waseem and Haniya, who were interspersing their fucking with shots from a bottle of vodka. Haniya was enjoying having the cold liquid poured over her tits and licked off by her partner. His reward was to dip his cock in the liquid and present it to Haniya for a blow job that she greatly enjoyed for the taste and he for the sensation.

"I don't know why the boss is so enamoured by that witch Tanya, and then he seems to care only about Shabnam," Haniya complained as Waseem fingered her constantly, "it is as if I do not exist!"

"Oh come on," he responded, "if that was the case, would you be here?"

"But that was courtesy first of Rashid and then Chantel," Haniya continued, "I need to get him sampling my bounty so I too can rise within the group." The fact that she too had received a promotion after the party, without fucking the VP, was immaterial.

VIII

The next day was indeed bright, sunny and warm, the exact recipe for a visit to the beach. The group congregated in the back patio. Haniya showed up in a swimsuit that while not risqué in a western sense would have sent tongues wagging back home. It was a one-piece suit with black and white polka dots with a strap going across the middle to accentuate her already sizable cleavage.

Maliha's pink bow tie bikini would have caught attention anywhere, given her sharp physique and ease in carrying off her state of undress.

Iffat, like the others, arrived in a swim suit, but unlike the others this was black with a long cover up over it. She looked good, but there was a frown on her face. Rashid did not appear happy either and Maliha sensed that something was amiss since Iffat simply went off to paddle a surfboard some distance from the rest of the group.

"Come, I'll race you till those buoys and back," Maliha challenged Rashid, "neither of these two other guys ever learned how to swim!"

Rashid was up in a flash chasing his boss's wife into the surf and all the way to the buoy. She caught onto it a split second ahead of him.

"Nice try," she said, lightly kissing his lips, "but I was not school champion for nothing!"

"I'll get you on the way back," he challenged, "soon as you are ready."

"Let's wait a bit and you tell me what is not working between Iffat and you," Maliha was incisive, "are you going to fuck up your marriage once and for all?"

A discussion ensued on Iffat having developed some frigidity and lack of interest in sex with her husband. While, Iffat had made all the right moves within the group to show that all was well, the couple had not engaged in sex since before the party. A little while later, having come up with some sort of plan, the Maliha and Rashid returned to the beach. Right in front of everyone, he bent Maliha down and kissed her deeply.

"I should have fucked you at the party, but maybe we get the opportunity tonight or tomorrow!" Maliha said out loud, intending clearly to have Iffat hear the message.

IX

That plan was easier than pie to put into motion and achieve the needed results. Piqued by the fact that Rashid was attracted to Maliha, Iffat had clung to her husband during dinner, and then while the group visited a local bar and discotheque.

Maliha could be expected to look sharp in evening party clothes and did not disappoint in blue heels, striped shirt and very short skirt that really showed off her legs. Naeem had a real issue keeping his hands of her gams, and every person wanted a view. Maliha knew she had model legs and had no issue showing them at all.

Haniya had no problem with a skin show either and her dress revealed a great deal of her décolletage. Each of the guys playfully kissed the top of both of her orbs when she made her appearance. She didn't have the best legs in the group but decided to make a show of them anyway.

Iffat, however, upstaged everyone by showing up in jeans, a skimpy t-shirt that barely covered her breasts, pink pumps, and a jacket. The bright red lipstick indicated that she would bite anyone who trespassed onto her territory. She kissed Rashid with gusto and led him onto the dance floor.

That was all for show of course. The moment the couple returned to their room, Iffat went ice cold even though her husband had disrobed her in record time. Not only did she stop kissing, all she did was lie on the bed and fall into some sort of trance as if sex was disinteresting.

Almost on cue, the door opened with Maliha and Naeem walking in. In a jiffy, Maliha dropped the slinky robe she was wearing and seated herself, bare naked, on her knees in front of Rashid. His cock sprang to attention and even Iffat seemed to have a flicker in her eyes. Maliha began to expertly suck on Rashid's cock, speeding and slowing procedures. Iffat, still on the bed, was rapt at attention, oblivious to the fact that Naeem had come up against her body, all naked himself, and started to caress her breasts.

Rashid tensed, let out a deep moan, and shot a large load into Maliha's mouth. She was ready for the explosion and kept every drop inside. Disengaging from his cock, while still holding Rashid's cum in her own mouth, she locked lips with Iffat. The white liquid dribbled freely across their faces as Iffat and Maliha tied their tongues together.

Their mouths still joined, Maliha pushed Iffat to the center of the bed, her arm going across the other woman's waist. A moment later, Rashid lay down behind Maliha, raised her left leg, put his cock against her pussy from behind, and pushed in. Concurrently, Naeem raised Iffat's right leg and penetrated her vagina. Iffat tensed for a moment and tried to extricate herself, but was anchored by the kiss at her mouth, the cock in her pussy and the arm strongly pinning her down at the waist. After a short struggle she accepted her situation and began to actively participate. The kiss between the women continued forever, with the sheets getting soaked both from the jism and from their combined sweat. Both Rashid and Naeem meanwhile had a good rhythm going.

At one point, Maliha pulled out of the kiss, pushed out Rashid's cock, and flipped herself over Iffat's body to go behind Naeem. Rashid immediately closed the distance to his wife and entered her cunt by pulling her close. Naeem meanwhile lay on his back, while Maliha came atop. Iffat, Rashid, Maliha and Naeem all came in quick succession and lay down exhausted.

"Do we get any rewards for turning you folks back on?" Maliha chirped.

In a second, Rashid was lying on top of her, kissing with deep intent. Shortly he felt himself stiffen and lined his cock with her vagina. Maliha thrust upwards sending his rod halfway down her channel. Rashid pushed in the rest of the way and started to stroke with an ever-increasing rhythm. Given that he had already come twice in the half hour prior, it took a while for him to finally release some liquid just as he pulled out of her.

Meanwhile Iffat had given her head a quick shake and climbed onto Naeem's torso. A few minutes later, having dictated terms to the young fellow, she tensed and came mightily. Exhausted she fell to the side, letting his cock slip out of her.

"You can take it from here loverboy," Maliha addressed Rashid a few minutes later as she led Naeem out the door completely naked, allowing him only to dispose of the used sheaths in the garbage bin, and with only the key to their across the hallway room in her hand. She exited after giving both Rashid and Iffat a deep kiss each with the advice, "remember you can always call on Dr. Maliha for any sexual troubles that you two may have!"

They wouldn't have any issues or need counselling for a very long time.

X

If their first night together was wonderful, the second was amazing for Mr. Shahzad. Tanya had surprised everyone by suggesting a visit to a local bar, restaurant and night club. The recommendation had come from Thisara while the two had been swimming together. He had insisted that the group come as his guests since the place belonged to one of Thisara's uncles, a former test cricketer.

Tanya had decided to go along with his suggestion and dress sexy, while casual, pairing a pair of jeans with a lovely patterned Pakistani blouse that reached just above her knees. She had playfully added a string bandanna around her forehead to create a very sexy hippy look. One glance at her and half the patrons in the place had hard-ons, most notably Thisara himself who was delighted that everyone had accepted his invitation.

Shabnam was no slouch as far as looks and clothes mattered, feeling confident enough to appear also in jeans, but with a denim shirt folded up to bare her midriff and further to allow a view of her bra-clad breasts. Tanya knew she had serious competition in the looks department.

True to the spirit of the evening, Chantel was in denims too, hers being very short shorts that allowed a great look at her long and shapely legs. Her blouse was nearly transparent and her nipples could easily be discerned, poking as they were out of the gauzy material, since she had gone braless.

Ms. Shahzad took to Thisara's uncle Duleep in a flash given that they were no more than a couple of years apart in age and the VP had played first class cricket during his early years. One of those matches had been a tour game that Duleep had played in Lahore as part of the visiting Sri Lanka team. By the end of the evening, Mr. Shahzad left the place with a bat signed by the current Sri Lanka test team, who at the very day were playing a test match in Colombo against, of all countries, Pakistan. The VP also gladly accepted an invite for the last day's play given that the group would be congregating in the capital city for the final two nights of the trip.

Mr. Shahzad was busy with Duleep and this allowed Thisara free rein to dote on Tanya. And he doted with gusto, fetching her drinks, teaching her some dance steps, and even feeding her small morsels from plates of appetizers that kept appearing. She was buzzed in no time and any inhibitions about taking the dance floor with him for a few slow numbers never materialized. Mr. Shahzad watched with interest, but did not interfere, as the young man's hand kept straying to her bottom or accidentally touching some other interesting part of her body. The VP wondered at the fellow's chutzpah as Thisara somehow found a way to undo three of the buttons on her front and insinuated his hands inside her shirt. Given that he had caressed both breasts with intent on the past two afternoons at the beach, and with an increasing level of inebriation, Tanya did not notice or could not care.

"I am seeing you tomorrow at the beach," he pleadingly asked as the group was leaving the place after midnight and was thrilled by the positive answer. He was even happier when she gave him a quick peck on his lips.

Thirty-five seconds after their return to the hotel room, Mr. Shahzad had virtually ripped off Tanya's blouse and bra and was sucking on her erect nipples. Yet through the ride back, he had seemed more animated about meeting the Sri Lankan cricketer. Tanya had wondered if the night would be a reminiscence of cricket stories exchanged with the guy. What she had not sensed was that he was instead getting turned on by the leeway she was allowing Thisara. He had decided that the group needed to return just as Thisara had started to take a chance at putting his hands down the front of her pants. Now he was releasing his emotion and Tanya was welcoming every push, shove and grope.

"You were so generous on that little boy," he whispered in her ear, "I bet you would have let him fuck you if I hadn't decided to leave."

Tanya laughed the comment off, though there certainly was an element of truth in it. In her happy state, she had not paid much attention to the fact that the fellow had really felt her up all over and was ready to take things to second or third base. Now the VP was interested in hitting home runs. A few moments later, the bare naked girl was happily sucking on Mr. Shahzad's cock. And soon after she was spread-eagled on the bed as her cunt was pounded. The VP had indulged in many rounds of vodka with the bar owner and this was somehow slowing down his release. By the time he finally came in and all over Tanya, she had yelped like a banshee for quite a while and his cock had nearly turned purple with the friction.

It took a short rest and a quick drink before Mr. Shahzad was back up and ready to fuck. The very idea of having his present partner fucking the local boy was doing wonders for his performance. He imagined the next night, their last together as one of the defined winning couples, would be spectacular as he brought her body down onto his, spearing her pussy in the process, reverse cowgirl style.

XI

Waseem could not believe that he was fucking the big boss's wife. After all she had picked Naeem as her travel mate at the party. But then things had turned out different in many ways, with the number of couples increasing and then a foursome the second night between Rashid, Iffat, Maliha and Naeem.

"Do you think you are going to get away without letting me taste your youthful lust?" Maliha teased Waseem as they had their dinner at an open air restaurant, while soft music played in the background. Rashid had been a good fuck the night before and she figured a bit more variety was not going to hurt. While he turned red at the suggestion, Waseem smartly decided that she was the decision-maker's better half and pissing her off served no purpose. Besides she was known to be awesome in bed. Naeem was not so keen on screwing Haniya but had no other option. A second foursome was played out in Maliha's suite as a consequence.