The Post Promotion Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waseem's cock had gone rock solid as soon as he had been let into the suite to find Maliha in the most amazing lingerie, which enhanced every feature on her thirty-five plus body. Though a dozen years younger than the boss's wife, Haniya possessed neither the shape, nor the firmness of Maliha's body.

She stood towards one side of the room, one heeled foot placed on the seat of a padded chair, the silk robe barely covering her privates. It seemed that Naeem had been sucking her pussy while seated on the floor. She pointed and in a second Waseem assumed the position on his knees, enabling him to lick her where it mattered.

Haniya divested her clothes, pushed an already naked Naeem onto the bed, and took his cock into her mouth. While she obviously did not have the experience of Maliha, who was much older and world wise, Haniya had sucked her share of cocks in the company and elsewhere. Naeem was pleasantly surprised that she was doing an adequately good job, stroking and choking at the right times. Finally he let go and Haniya did not waver from sucking the whole load down.

"So who's better, Madam VP or me?" she playfully ribbed Naeem, getting him to turn red everywhere.

Waseem having given Maliha a number of tongue-gasms was ready to plow into her. Maliha disrobed and spread out, signalling for him to get on top. He could not believe how tight she was, considering her age and growing reputation as a man eater. This was due solely to the rigid regimen that she followed regarding her fitness and looks. Even though he was not as well-endowed as most of the other guys she had fucked, Maliha's pussy held his cock in firmly and restricted his ability. It took a while for her fluids to lubricate the opening and allow him to freely push in and pull out. By this time, Maliha had come a few times and was ready for more.

For the rest of the night, the four played together, in two or in threes as the mood and the physical ability of the performers ebbed and flowed. Needless to say, by the morning they were so well spent that only an incessant call from Iffat woke them with the news that breakfast would be over in thirty minutes and that they had a long bus ride before they made it back to Colombo, with no lunch breaks.

XII

Mr. Shahzad could see that Tanya was really taking to the water. Not only had she learned to stay afloat but also was confident enough to swim a short distance out and then come back. Thisara had obviously given her some good coaching, while obviously feeling her up all over. She had worn yet another sensational swimsuit, one that was in one-piece, but the straps came over the shoulder and onto the breasts. Secondly the bottom half had lace ties on either side allowing the suit to be tightened or loosened.

Thisara was already there, suntan lotion in hand, as were a few of his friends. This ritual was almost expected and everyone enjoyed the massage. Thisara was particularly bold in lifting the cloth straps off her chest to bare Tanya's boobs and work on them. And heartened that no one protested, he undid the ties on her bottom and got an unimpeded view of her cunt as he massaged her bottom and nether regions.

Five minutes later they had run off into the water, where the show of teaching her more swimming techniques began. Chantel could not resist jiving with Mr. Shahzad that the girl was likely to run off with the local before they returned to Colombo. He knew otherwise.

The VP was not disappointed with Tanya's dress as he led her to the limousine that was taking the two of them to attend a corporate dinner an hour away from their resort. The other two couples were not involved and had the evening to do whatever they wanted since Mr. Shahzad had found a way to mix work with pleasure. She had worn a rather short frilly frock that allowed her legs to be almost totally uncovered. As she twirled for him to get a good view, he could see she was sexed up, yet the outfit gave her a certain childish charm. A very sexy pair of heels accentuated the look. She would easily pass for trophy wife or girlfriend of a successful executive. It took much effort to keep his hands of her bare, but finely tuned, legs during the ride over to the company's business cum residential compound.

They were met by a group of about a dozen men with nary a female in site. The CEO, an older gentleman caught on to her discomfort very quickly. Five minutes later a nice looking blond lady of about thirty walked in an introduced herself as his daughter Adele. That was Tanya's cue to leave the discussion and go enjoy a walk around the facility and some refreshments with a suddenly large group of ladies that was present in a lounge area about a hundred yards from the main building.

"This is very much an old-time organization," Adele explained, "so dad and the other old goofs run the place, while we all relish spending their money!"

Tanya enjoyed the company of the ladies for the better part of two hours, before the men emerged and everyone was led to a large dining room. Dinner was a sumptuous and formal. However, Tanya was surprised that Adele's dad dropped his hands between her legs a number of times and really felt her up. Thankfully he did not try to finger her as she might have been in a quandary. She wondered if Mr. Shahzad was either oblivious to what the CEO was doing to her or just simply could not care less.

"I think I lost a multi-million dollar deal for the country and myself," Mr. Shahzad told her as they walked back to their room from the car park a few hours later.

"Why's that?" she wondered.

"The bastard was quite taken in by you and, learning that you were not my wife but lady friend, wondered if he could get into your pants while I had cognac and cigars with the other managers," he said, "does the bastard think I am some kind of pimp and you are my whore!"

So things had not ended well, but then she had not followed the discussions or happenings, or had any clue as to the context. However, the sense that Mr. Shahzad had stood up for her honour really made her feel like a million bucks if not eleven. She kissed him often and deeply as they rode back home.

"Let me show you my appreciation," she whispered into his ear, and took off after telling him to enter in a half hour or so.

Having taken a drink at the bar, Mr. Shahzad made his way back to his suite. He was not at all displeased by what awaited him. Tanya was stretched on the bed in a flimsy negligee with only a sexy pair of black bra and panties underneath. Sexily she motioned for him to approach and drop his clothes. Instead he seated himself in a loveseat in the room and motioned for her to rise and let him have the whole effect. She was undoubtedly a pretty girl when he had first met her just a few months earlier at her wedding to Naeem. But since the party she seemed to have discovered an added level of sexuality. He wondered if he was falling in love with her and it appeared that she was responding.

As she danced slowly for him, bending suggestively and lifting her slip or rubbing her breasts, he slowly removed his own clothes. He beckoned her over and slid off her panties. She slipped out of his grasp, danced a bit more, and returned. The slip vanished in an instant. Dropping the bra, she stepped onto his lap, her mouth joining his in a kiss. She folded her legs over each of his and lowered herself onto his very rigid cock. A deep moan escaped from her mouth as it entered her pussy. Tanya threw her head back and almost flew off Mr. Shahzad as she had an instantaneous orgasm. Luckily he had her waist in a firm grip. He took his time, bringing her to a number of climaxes till finally achieving release himself. The two of them unsteadily made it to the bed and took a break from the exhaustive workout.

"I have a present for you," Tanya cooed and opened the drawer on the nightstand. Mr. Shahzad was amazed to be handed a package of photographs, both in black and white and in colour, showing Tanya in all manner of undress. The pictures were done beautifully, enhancing her sexuality and looks.

"Oh your friend Chantel was kind enough to do some boudoir shots for me," Tanya explained, "your wife had told me that you get quite turned on while getting her to pose nude, and by the way Chantel did a session with her too and will show you the results when you return home!"

"I'm glad that you two really hit it off," Mr. Shahzad was happy that the exchange between the two couples had been working out just great, "but really Maliha should keep some things secret."

"Private things like your great joy at getting new lingerie for her from each foreign trip," she knew a great deal about his personal life, "and your liking for her to be in sexy clothes."

"You really found out a lot about me," he wanted to know more, "was there any reason?"

"I'll let you in on a little secret," she said, narrating, "when Naeem first mentioned the promotion party, we wondered how things could work to our advantage. He was the person managing the computer picks so it was easy to set Maliha up with him and you with me in the very first round. He also suggested that I be more than just a first round fuck for you and so I flirted with you after each of the rounds and insisted on having you as my partner for the remainder of the night. We were delighted that the two of you got set up with the two of us. However, there was the matter of due diligence on making sure this part of the trip went well also."

"So you are going to tell me that the two of you have been spying and finding out about us for months?" he was both shocked and piqued.

"Well, why not, he got promoted two levels did he not and I am here with you," she responded, "and it was one thing to spend a single night and just one hour of sex with you two, it was a totally different matter to make a weeklong event go smoothly. So I learned as much about you from Maliha and made sure I looked pretty and intelligent and social enough for you in my dresses and swimsuits."

"That must have cost a pretty penny," the VP mused, "surely those clothes I have seen you in are all worth many months of your husband's earnings."

"Yes they are, but I figured out a way to get them without any cash payment," she continued.

"And how was that accomplished," the VP's interest was piqued.

"These are all courtesy of Joe, who you do know has an enormous budget and asks few questions," she honestly responded, "and I must say he was very generous."

"I know Joe does not do anything without a quid pro quo," he replied, "don't tell me you will be fucking him for the goodies."

"Well I hope you do not take me to be a slut or anything," Tanya retorted, "but since we will not be partners as of tomorrow night, I promised that I would either pick him for ladies night or let him have me as his choice when the gents select on our last night in Colombo, you do know that your rules for the game say that you and I cannot be together after the three we have just spent!"

The confessions from the girl in his bed had blown his mind. She really was one sharp cookie and had her husband, the Chinese representative, and the VP himself under her spell.

"The night is not done yet," she remarked while pointing to her cunt, "take me, I'm yours!"

Mr. Shahzad kissed her deeply, spread her legs and entered her slowly and with caution. This would not be a hurried coupling but a measured and savoured one. He took his time probing her insides, kissing her mouth and chest, rubbing her legs and back. Tanya enjoyed the respect he was giving her until finally both came in quick succession and remained attached but motionless for a long while.

"Promise that you will continue to visit me in Islamabad," she whispered. He figured it was a distinct possibility that such an event would pass.

XIII

"We've got a few hours to stew here," Tanya sounded pissed to the other two ladies, "while these guys are going to watch cricket!"

The test match in Colombo between Pakistan and Sri Lanka had turned into a real nail biter. Sri Lanka had eked out a lead of just nine runs on the first innings. In the second turn, the Sri Lankans were batting well and looked to score in excess of 400 runs and put the opposition under extreme pressure. Since the group was headed back anyway to the capital city, Mr. Shahzad and Mahmood had gone off to watch the fourth day of play, being joined by Rashid and Waseem from the other group. Meanwhile, Joe on one side of the island, and Naeem on the other, was each left with making sure that the three ladies got all their stuff organized and safely reached Colombo prior to sunset. The other two ladies had decided they did not need to leave till about 3 pm, so there was plenty of time to do whatever. The potential for rain, however, dissuaded them from going to the beach and instead they were taking a shopping trip over to the local tourist trap.

Tanya had been in a really bad mood. During their last evening together, she had mentioned that Joe was going to be her Ladies Night pick. At the same time she had a bad feeling that Mahmood would find a way to get her for Gents Night on their last evening prior to returning. Mr Shahzad had tried his best to explain the laws of probability and the fact that Mahmood had not been a cad to the other five ladies on the trip, having fucked all of them at and since the promotion party.

"I don't care and I don't think you care," she spat venom as she ran off to have breakfast.

"In that case, perhaps you should ask your local boyfriend to be your Gents Night date!" Mr. Shahzad had let out by error, inflaming her totally.

It was in this anger that she barely cared what she put on and headed off for the beach. As it was, Thisara was already there. He had hoped to catch the group, and particularly Tanya, before they went off. Here not only was the object of his attention, but she was all alone. And while she was not in a bikini, she looked very tasty in a black one piece suit with alternating opaque and transparent bands. Tanya made her way over to him.

"Are you not going to rub sunscreen on me today?" Tanya asked

"Actually I was hoping that since I will not see you again, I could get a little benefit," Thisara replied, "and since you have not minded that I have intimately been massaging you the past few days perhaps you will be kind enough to let me get an unfettered look at your lovely body!"

Under normal circumstances, Tanya would have slapped him and left. At the moment, however, she was seething due to the episode with Mr. Shahzad. As if to help her decide, Thisara led her to a little grove of palm trees which shielded them from the very few other beachgoers, and putting his hands on her shoulders slowly worked the swimsuit down to the top of her breasts. Seeing that she did not object, he moved faster in pulling it down past her pussy. Tanya stepped out of the garment and stood threadbare, her back to a palm tree, allowing Thisara a really good look.

Slowly he began to rub the cream on her bare body. A moment later she wondered how it was that she was allowing Thisara to kiss her deeply, fondle every private part, and stick his fingers into her pussy. In a daze, she let him lead her into a nearby hut that served as a changing area. Shortly afterwards, she was facing one wall, her legs splayed wide apart as his cock went to work on her from behind. Thankfully he had somehow pulled a sheet of condoms out of a small pouch attached to his belt. The sunscreen had been in the same bag. Apparently this was definitely not his first beach seduction and he was prepared for eventualities. He was not anywhere near the cocksman that the VP was, but Thisara hit the right buttons to get Tanya under his spell. The fact was that he had managed to score a rather difficult prize, a girl from Pakistan, whereas Western or Indian ones were commonplace at these resorts. He tried to keep the tempo slow and extend the session as long as possible. In about ten minutes, however, they were both done and dusted. Tanya grabbed her clothes, took a towel that Thisara handed to her, and headed back to the hotel, without going into the water. No goodbyes were required and not even a final kiss was given.

XIV

All of the ladies looked great. They had decided to wear saris and other garments provided by the resort as a thank you for the stay, given that all three properties utilized belonged to the same chain, and the hope that Mr. Shahzad's company would use the facilities more often. The manager had explained that these were corporate gifts for top clients and since the holding group was from India, saris made perfect sense. In the three days that each group had been away, a local tailor had fitted the petticoats and blouses according to each lady's measurements. The guys meanwhile only got a silk tie each!

Tanya was both ashamed and elated as the Ladies Night program unfolded. She was actually feeling somewhat guilty for having fucked Thisara. It had been spontaneous but not the greatest fuck she had ever received. And the very person who had caused her to go alone to the beach, and get fucked, due to his apparent lack of concern at her condition, was now being so nice. Trying to make up with Tanya after the little spat in the morning, Mr. Shahzad had pulled her into the empty business center, lifted her onto a desk, removed her heels, and then one by one placed an anklet above each foot. The first was the very one Iffat had returned to him, the second its identical pair. She looked sensational in a gauzy yellow sari with purple border. The blouse was striking as it barely covered her breasts, leaving her shoulders and almost all her midriff bare. She melted into his arms, and kissed back, for a good five minutes. They may have proceeded to bed, except that Maliha walked up and advised that the group was waiting for them to join.

Tanya was elated that she had avoided being drawn with Mahmood. Mr. Shahzad had a pang of jealousy as Tanya drew a high number and picked Joe as her date for the night. Joe had a four mile wide smile, though being careful in the courtesy of getting an okay from the VP. There was no sense losing a profitable business contact over the world's greatest fuck. The affirmative nod he got from Mr. Shahzad was a real relief.

Haniya had taken Mr. Shahzad with the very first pick. He did not look too happy. He thought she looked nice, but somewhat out of place, in a sari. Furthermore, she had been trying too hard to get him to notice her over Tanya, Shabnam or even Maliha and failing miserably for months. Mr. Shahzad had been turned off by the fact that she was reputedly the office easy-lay and lacked the class that he preferred in his women. Still, he was now stuck with her till breakfast and tried to find some joy in watching her black sari clad form. At least she had big boobs.

The men and some of the women gave a collective gasp as Iffat arrived in a stunning burgundy sari with ornate embroidery, looking like a veritable movie star. She appeared to have lost all the reticence that was evident just a few days earlier. It was surprising also that she grabbed Waseem with the third pick, rather than just taking Rashid off the menu.

Chantel had boldly decided to go with the rest, turning up in a light ochre sari with green blouse and petticoat, despite not having worn one before. Maliha had been a great help in fitting her properly. The light sari really set out her blonde hair and white skin. Naeem took her proffered hand with a slight hesitation, since he was hoping to get a chance at Shabnam.

Shabnam had been late returning from the beauty parlour and getting to the event. When she got to the ballroom near silence ensued. The short gold blouse she wore had a choker around her neck, leaving the shoulders, back and midriff completely bare. The azure sari perfectly matched the coloured contacts she had opted for. Rashid did not even wait to have her approach him but just walked over and took her hand. He was after all her direct supervisor and this would be a great time for some corporate team building he figured. She accepted.