The Post Promotion Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you and I are stuck with each other tonight," Maliha told Mahmood, the last two automatically being drawn together, "I really was hoping you would get that shot you are desperate for at Tanya!"

Mahmood, rather than being gutted at not getting his choice, was delighted at the same time to have ended up with Maliha. They had shared a wonderful encounter at the promotion party and he liked her blunt style, willingness to try any sexual quirks, and obvious beauty. He thought she looked better today than almost all the others. Maliha had picked a deep blue sari, which clearly was the most ornate and expensive amongst all. She was the VP's wife and would have been presented with the best piece by the company. Maliha lay across a love seat, watching the proceedings in an almost bored manner, but looking damn sexy and yet conservative at the same time, despite revealing both her belly button and the tops of her boobs. He wanted to fuck her right there on the couch but decorum dictated otherwise.

XV

"If you stop acting like an asshole and rapist around her, that girl will be on her knees sucking your cock," Maliha was as blunt as could be to her 'pick' for ladies night. Mahmood had been moping about not getting a shot at Tanya and she was giving him a proper assessment as to why he had failed.

"But I haven't done anything objectionable," he pleaded.

"Oh yeah fingering her in full view while removing her panty on our first night here was a gentlemanly action you think!" she had him dead to rights.

"So can you help?" he barely whispered.

"Let me have a word with her 'boyfriend' Shahzad and I am sure tomorrow could turn out so much better for you," she soothed him, "and now get me out of this damn Indian outfit."

Despite looking smashing in the sari and being an expert at dressing in those types of garments, Maliha had always held that these were not native to Pakistan and should not be worn at Pakistani events. Her husband had usually agreed with her, though today he wanted to bend his wife over the divan and give her one. Except that Mahmood was planning to do exactly the same thing at the time.

"Front first!" she ordered, as he pulled her legs apart, held onto her bottom, placed the tip at the opening of her cunt and pushed in. She knew that during the course of the night, he would want a round of anal sex also, but first she wanted her fires stoked before his were given oxygen. Thankfully he had waited patiently for her to disrobe. Maliha recognized that the sari was not to be soiled by their coital juices and had put the clothing onto the sofa in her room.

Round 1 lasted less than five minutes, given the state of arousal Mahmood was in. Maliha did not chide him for the quick fuck but ensured that he was less bull headed in subsequent attempts. They had lost count of how many when a phone call advising that breakfast would soon be over was received.

XVI

Tanya wondered why she had not been with Joe at an earlier opportunity. He had been an absolute gentleman throughout dinner, not touching her like everyone else was doing to their 'dates' for the night. She was impressed to find rose petals all over his room, with soft music playing, and food and drink to the side. She was happy to note a futon and accoutrements nearby since she had heard about his fabulous body massages.

"Would you mind if I give you a hand with your dress?" he politely asked, "and I am so happy that Mr. Shahzad did not object to my being with you."

"The decision was mine of course," she replied with a partial truth, "and I did want to express my thanks for all the lovely clothes you bought for me in Dubai."

Tanya had in a conversation with Joe let out that she did not have a good wardrobe, unlike the other ladies, and the Chinese fellow had seen a great opportunity to be with another one of the telecom company related babes. Over the next few hours following the visit to the spa, she had bought very fashionable and sexy stuff for thousands of dirhams in one of Dubai's finest malls. All he had done was shown it to be a contract facilitating payment, a very small amount compared to the mega dollars he was used to doling out to corrupt telecom officials around the world. This was par for the course in his country and he did not even bat an eyelid. He was now about to find out if Tanya indeed was a fuck worth the expenditure.

Tanya had already undone her sari and dropped the petticoat, blouse and lingerie in quick time. Being with the VP had taught her that there was no reason to be coy and act virginal when openness delivered a better result. Joe motioned for her to lie down on the futon for a massage. The oil was already at a nice temperature and the way he massaged her joints and muscles was delicious.

"I'd like to learn how to do that," she murmured, "Mr. Shahzad will love it!"

Despite the fact that she was fucking him, the girl was obviously deep in love with her husband's boss. The only right thing to do was to make the most of the situation. That started with him flipping her over, spreading her legs and going to work on her cunt. Brought out of her reverie concerning the VP, she yelped with joyful surprise. At least, Joe thought, she was not going cold. She certainly was not.

"Would you be interested in a proposition?" he asked after they had finished round one and were taking a break. A glass of champagne had been well received by her. She had not had any kind of problem with wine or mixed drinks, ever since Mr. Shahzad had introduced her to a drink at the party. Since her husband did not imbibe, this was a great opportunity for a tipple.

"You are already fucking me!" Tanya gave a flippant reply, "what else would you want?"

"How about if I want you very long-term?" he responded, "as my office manager in Pakistan, it appears that the old matron I currently have is developing arthritis and I would not imagine fucking her!"

"Huh, I thought you would be keen to offer such a job to Shabnam," Tanya replied, "after all you two have been an item since the party."

"Well firstly she turned me down," Joe explained, "and secondly I believe you are more driven to success and I could help you upwards while Mr. Shahzad bestows his kindness upon your husband!"

"Perhaps you would like to bestow a bit more kindness on me," she gave him a light punch to the ribs, "it will soon be dawn."

Two minutes later, Tanya was face down taking his cock in her ass. Joe had first experienced anal sex with Maliha and had found it most enjoyable. Tanya, on the other hand, had never been in the situation before and was scared of being with Mahmood for the same reason. The circumstances were now different as not only was she indebted to Joe for the clothes, he had also made a very interesting offer. There was a first time for everything, she figured, and bravely bent down to let him penetrate her anal opening. Should it be a pleasant experience, her husband would have to beg in a pathetic and fruitless manner. Joe started by putting some oil one finger and inserting it. That was not too bad. A second oiled finger was soon in her ass and it felt somewhat tight but not unbearable. When he stuck a third one in her anal opening first tensed and then relaxed. A minute later, his cock was buried inside her rectum. It was not a pleasant start, but as he pushed into Tanya's ass, Joe began to rub certain parts of her body, immediately relaxing the pain. Her butt hurt but she also felt pleasure in the pain and began to leak from her cunt. Finally Joe released his fluid and waited till his cock shriveled to pull out of her.

"I accept," Tanya whispered as Joe wiped the cum from her backside.

Joe had a big smile on his face, since he would now have a steady list of girlfriends in Islamabad, with Shabnam partnering him on this trip and Maliha often being a companion when Mr. Shahzad traveled out of city. Tanya would be a fine addition to the collection, less as office manager and more as a sexual playmate. It would cost a pretty penny, but then everything would come out of the company's pocket!

XVII

Figuring that he would just have to go through the motions and that the best way of limiting sexual contact was to be off site. The best place he could think of was the bar, owned by Thisara's uncle, Duleep. It was just over an hour outside of town and in any case the cricketer owed him for nearly losing a bet. Most of the men had gone to watch the last day of the test match, a gift from his side. The situation at the end of day 4 had looked dire for Pakistan, 2 wickets down, more than 350 runs to score and the pitch turning to suit the local bowlers. Instead the Pakistanis had hammered the vaunted Sri Lanka attack all over the pitch and could have had an unlikely victory had rain not spoiled so much of the match. Mr. Shahzad had thanked his stars. Had Sri Lanka won, the sporty bastard wanted a shot at a couple of the ladies in the group. Had Pakistan succeeded, dinner the next evening would be at his expense. Nobody got into trouble due to the draw. However, on seeing Mr. Shahzad and Haniya walk in, Duleep suggested a different challenge.

"You look like a billiards pro," he baited the VP, "so how about a wager?"

"Ok, why not, but we play five frames," Mr. Shahzad figured that a few rounds, even if he lost, would reduce the amount of time he needed to spend with Haniya. He did not really want to play but Haniya egged him on until she heard the terms. She had seen him play at a company tournament and was confident he would win, even if the payment for a loss was significant.

"If you win, I will invite your whole group to a fancy lunch tomorrow," he said, "but all I ask if I win is the rest of the night with your date for my friends and me!"

There were three of his buddies who were fixtures at the place and all had expectant smiles. Frame one went to Mr. Shahzad who destroyed his opponent in a short time. Haniya breathed in a sigh of relief. She was even happier when the VP eked out a win in the second frame. The third frame went neck and neck for a considerable while until the cricketer potted his ball and reduced the margin. The fourth game was a complete turnaround as Mr. Shahzad bit the dust in a matter of minutes. Haniya felt her legs sag and she wondered if picking the VP as her partner had been a good move. The last game was an absolute thriller but Mr. Shahzad missed his shot in the end, while Duleep cleared the frame.

"I have a couple of requests," Mr. Shahzad let the cricketer know, "first that you do not degrade or hurt her, and second you only get a chance at one sexual act each and with the relevant protection."

The three guys cleared out the billiard room and took seats around the table. Mr. Shahzad quickly helped Haniya out of her clothes, placed them on a table and took a seat. For whatever reason, one of the guys pulled out an ironing board at one end of the room and proceeded to press the garments.

Duleep pushed Haniya back, spread her legs and rammed into her. She let out a little yip at the penetration. The VP, however, could see that the man was not particularly well endowed. Yet he was the one doing the fucking. Haniya choked back her emotions and let him pump away. Thankfully he was done soon and moved off her away a full mouthed kiss.

The next man in line was stronger and lifted her up, carrying her over and putting her back up against the wall. Holding her up under her knees, he entered her already wet pussy with ease. Haniya moaned with pain but also began to enjoy the fuck. Despite carrying her entire weight almost on his cock, the man managed to keep at it for more than five minutes before coming profusely inside the condom he wore.

"I would prefer some mouth action," the third guy declared, placing his uncircumcised cock in front of Haniya's face. Wanting her ordeal to finish, Haniya sucked with gusto till the man exploded all over her face. Turned on by this display, the last man also stuck his cock into her mouth. Three minutes later she was done.

Haniya simply turned to look at Mr. Shahzad with a let's-get-the-hell-out-of-here look. The men quickly brought some wet towels and cleaned her up as best as possible. She put on the blouse and petticoat but let Mr. Shahzad hold on to her sari and lingerie as they silently drove back to their resort.

Arriving prior to dawn and entering their floor, she burst into tears. Mr. Shahzad felt like a heel for not being able to protect her from the guys in the bar. He put his arm around her with the intent of soothing some of the hurt.

"Do you hate me so much that you will not even consider kissing me goodnight," she blurted out, catching him totally off guard.

"That is not the case at all," he truthfully responded, "and truly I did not want to get into the game with that man."

"Well prove it then," she stood erect, pulling the blouse off and revealing her breasts again, "show me that I am as desirable as your other girlfriends!"

In his room five minutes later, Mr. Shahzad started to give her all he had, since he felt his treatment so far had not been up to par. Bending her over the loveseat, he slowly entered her from behind, pushing in all the way. His cock was significantly bigger than the four she had encountered just hours earlier, and she enjoyed the depths it went to inside her. The VP started a smooth and steady rhythm enabling the fuck to be extended for a very long time. He had entered her unsheathed and Haniya tried to hold his cock in her pussy as he sprayed, but he smartly pulled out just in time for the first drops to go all over her backside. She had finally fulfilled her intention of fucking her boss, even though she knew her standing was way lower in his eyes than that of Shabnam and Tanya.

XVIII

"You fucking let those guys rape her?" Maliha was furious at Mr. Shahzad. As the group was all in the same hotel, the tale of the previous night had become common knowledge.

"Well, I had no plan to do so," he protested, "and if Haniya had not insisted I play this would not have happened!"

"Remember even if you think she is a slut," his wife took him to task, "she is still a member of your team and you are responsible for her well-being!"

"Fine, just as long as I do not have to spend another whole night with her!" Mr. Shahzad believed that he had shown her acceptance and could not be asked for more.

"Just be a bit kinder and perhaps let her give you the occasional blow job," Maliha whispered in his ear, "and she will stop acting like a slut."

"How about we worry about the program for tonight, rather than cry over spilt milk!" he ended the conversation. Luckily a couple of the other ladies showed up and pulled Maliha away for a female chat.

That talk involving Chantel, Maliha and Tanya concerned what was to happen on their last night in Sri Lanka. The flight back via Dubai was after lunch the following day so they could get in a last good night of fucking. Though the original intent was to make it a "Guy's Choice" event, the girls had some ideas of their own.

Those were evident when the men arrived at the resort's presidential suite to find all of the ladies nicely made up but also wearing short satin gowns. Maliha greeted them all, instructing them to take their seats, while the rest of the group stayed on a short pedestal at one end of the room. She walked over to join the other girls when suddenly the lights went out.

"It's okay guys," Maliha advised the attendees, "the hotel told us that there may be a short circuit here, it should not take more than a minute or two to fix."

Surely a minute later the lights came on dazzlingly bright, probably at fifty percent more illumination than normal. As the power surge ebbed, normal lighting resumed. What the men, however, saw on the pedestal took everyone's collective breath away.

Tanya was seated on a carpet with Maliha standing behind her. Iffat and Chantel stood next to Maliha facing the other side. Haniya stood to Iffat's right, while Shabnam was on Chantel's left. Except for Maliha, all the ladies were wearing ornate masks. And that was all the covering they had, not a single one of the ladies had another shred of clothing on their bodies, and all were stark naked. It was a scene out of a renaissance painting. A slow melody began to play and the girls started gyrating and dancing in a pretty well choreographed sequence. The dance finally ended with each of the girls going in a circle and kissing the other ladies. The eroticism of what was happening caused each of the guys to get a serious boner.

"Thank you gentlemen for the lovely companionship," Maliha addressed the men, "you can make your choices but may we suggest that if any of you have not been with any of us prior to tonight, that we correct such error!"

Mahmood strode right up to Tanya, went to his knee and held up a beautiful rose in his hand. The message was clear, that he had been an asshole and wanted forgiveness. The crowd clapped as she accepted the rose and let him lead her to an empty side of the room. Naeem was headed towards Shabnam, who he had never had. Just on a hunch he looked around and saw his boss give a slight nod. Understanding right away, he instead took Haniya's hand. Mr. Shahzad picked Shabnam off the platform and took her to one side. Rashid beckoned to Maliha, who was glad to join him. Recalling her amazing sexual ability from a few nights back, he was ready to go immediately, awed by her beauty and wondering about his ability to perform to her satisfaction. Waseem went over to Chantel and her smile raised his spirits. Joe was left with Iffat, not a bad choice by any means since they had already fucked during the promotion party.

"Well folks your final night's selections are done," Maliha closed the proceedings in the room, "I suggest we all put the next few hours to very good use!"

XX

"I thought Mr. Shahzad would want to pick you tonight," Waseem asked Chantel, "I certainly have not seen you two together at the party or since."

"You really are a candid observer," she replied, "but I've known Shahzad for a few years and we have had many pleasant sexual encounters. I am also going to be staying at his house in Islamabad for a week and there will be opportunity for more fucking, in fact if you join us, Maliha may agree to a foursome. I saw the way you were drooling over another opportunity to be with her!"

That sounded like a swell idea. Waseem found Chantel to been an absolute tigress in bed. They had fucked all over the bed and the room without care or worry.

"Now make sure to keep in touch with me?" Chantel let him know.

"Well we have all the time now and perhaps while you are in Islamabad," he replied with hope in his heart, "and assuming the VP does not keep you all to himself."

"Oh come on, he's not the type," Chantel protested, "has he not let you get cozy with his two favourite girlfriends -- Shabnam and Tanya, not to mention his scintillating wife Maliha?"

"That only partially true," Waseem conceded, "I have yet to be with Shabnam."

"Well in that case, you had better be running along and claiming your right," she suggested, "so how about we drop in on Mr. Shahzad and Shabnam and see if we are welcome?

XXI

"I hate you!" Shabnam let Mr. Shahzad know the minute they entered her room, "I let you bring that twit Tanya with you, but not so you could ignore me again till the very end." She referred to the fact that Mr. Shahzad had been her fourth and last partner at the promotion party also.

"Guilty as charged," Mr. Shahzad replied in a supplicating manner, "but then you are a premium taste to be savoured with fine wine and choice food."

"Why don't you go back to her and keep her as your mistress?" Shabnam barked back.

"Because I have long term plans for you that she has no part in," he stopped her dead. He pulled out an envelope from his jacket and handed it to her. It was a contract in her name, a full management position on offer in a food company, based in Karachi. A major multinational company was acquiring a Pakistani one, adding a sizable plant investment, and needed professionals to run the new set-up. The package was more than three times what she currently had.