The Post Promotion Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to accept the CEO offer that they have made to me, and hope that you will consent to be within my organization," he said, "no one else knows about this and I may perhaps also ask Rashid or Omar to join me.

"But what about Tanya?" Shabnam wanted to know, "the buzz around here is that you are falling head over heels for her."

"She has helped her husband to a very good position, I do appreciate her love for me, and there is truth to the fact that she is quite exciting in bed," he went on, "but Tanya can no more be a fixture in my life than Haniya or Chantel, it is time for her to settle down and be a good wife to Naeem!"

"Isn't this the same company you went to see the other day with Tanya?" Shabnam was observant, "but I heard things had not worked out since the MD had tried to put a move on your date."

"It certainly is the same one and I was contacted again today," he said, "his coming on to Tanya was a test of my integrity and character, and got me an extra 20 percent package bump over what was earlier offered."

He did not have to explain any more. Shabnam lay down in bed, spread her legs wide and began to rub her breasts, tummy and pussy while Mr. Shahzad disrobed. In a moment he was on and in her, straining with effort, while kissing her intently. He caressed one breast and then the other while keeping up a constant penetration and extraction. Shabnam came furiously, as did Mr. Shahzad, after they had been at it for some time.

"So are we going to be friends anywhere and colleagues in a new company?" he asked.

The deep kiss she returned was a more than affirmative response. They would remain friends, stay colleagues and also continue being lovers.

XXII

Mahmood had not put any kind of move on Tanya as they remained in the main lounge of the suite. Mr. Shahzad and Shabnam had gone to one, while Waseem and Chantel had taken the second small family room. Maliha and Rashid had gone to the large main bedroom, inviting Joe and Iffat along. Mahmood and Tanya had one side of the main lounge, with a sofa bed already inviting them. Similarly on the other side of the large room, some twenty five feet away, Naeem and Haniya had another sofa bed to themselves.

Finally he gathered courage and came up to her, taking her mouth in his hand and giving her a deep kiss. This broke the ice and tension, allowing Tanya to breathe. He pushed her down onto the sofa bed and Tanya was sure that his cock would be going into her ass. Instead, he grabbed around her middle, put his penis against her pussy and thrust inwards and up. Tanya was filled up in an instant and liked the fact that Mahmood stayed motionless, with her impaled on his tool, for five minutes or so. He turned her face towards his and kissed her mouth. His stroking began and she enjoyed the feeling of fullness one moment and emptiness the next. She wondered why such a bad opinion of him had formed in her mind. Tanya came profusely as Mahmood kept up the action, until he too could not retain his load any more.

"May I," he whispered, and Tanya understood immediately what was to follow next.

Pulling out of her cunt and tossing the condom into a nearby bin, he lined his sticky cock with her ass, found a tube of gel from somewhere and put some on his member, and slowly caressing her back pushed forward. Tanya saw stars for a few moments before regaining her senses. Meanwhile, Mahmood was buried in her backside. Once again he stayed motionless for a while before continuing with the butt fuck in earnest. She was heavily leaking fluids when he finally let go for a second time creating a sticky pool in and around her rectum and on the sofa bed.

Haniya and Naeem watched with rapt attention as Mahmood drilled Tanya. Those two had issues with getting it on and were soon intimately joined together, Haniya sitting upright over his cock, when the other two started their second round. Haniya had been turned on immensely and began to buck furiously. Naeem could not last very long and soon both were resting on the bed and regaining energy for future rounds.

"Would you like to give me one in the ass also?" Haniya ribbed him, "your wife apparently loves it and you might as well get some practice with me before you try it on her!"

XXIII

Maliha had gotten onto a sofa, asking Joe to put his cock into her mouth and telling Rashid to get going from behind. Iffat watched with rapt attention as both men pounded the VP's wife. Joe had never been in such an erotic environment and came rather quickly.

Quickly disengaging from Joe, Maliha flipped Rashid onto the bed while holding his cock. She motioned for Iffat to come over. Iffat positioned herself over his cock and lowered her pussy. Maliha meanwhile put her pussy over Rashid's mouth and ordered him to lick.

Rashid shot into his wife, not realizing that he had not put a condom on. The resulting child would help cement their shaky marriage much more than all the orgies in the world. Meanwhile Maliha dribbled fluids into his mouth that he gladly lapped up.

In the heat of things, Joe led Iffat off Rashid's cock and entered her gently. Iffat, accepted him without complaint and soon the two of them had a rhythm going while Rashid and Maliha rested. This time Joe took care not to come too soon.

"If you continue to be a good boy," Maliha addressed a beaming Joe, "I am also potentially on your menu for you tonight!"

XIV

"Sir may I please come in!" Waseem said meekly on entering Mr. Shahzad's room, "Miss Chantel told me to meet Shabnam."

Neither the VP nor Shabnam had any clue that this was going to happen, but rather than cause anyone embarrassment, the best course according to Mr. Shahzad was to allow Waseem to quickly wet his beak.

"Would you like me to leave or are you open to a threesome?" Mr. Shahzad asked.

Shabnam had not been in this sort of situation either but given the understanding reached with her boss was not inclined to do anything to spoil his mood. Placing her on the bed, Waseem and Mr. Shahzad began licking, kissing and sucking various parts of Shabnam's body. After about half an hour the sexual temperature was significantly raised and it was time to penetrate her in earnest.

A few minutes later, Shabnam was receiving a cock into both her cunt and ass. Waseem up front was chalking up his score to five out of the six attending ladies. Mr. Shahzad, at the back, was enjoying penetrating her lovely ass. Having never been double penetrated, Shabnam loved the treatment, wanting the two to continue raising her to new heights of sexuality. Mr. Shahzad finally unwrapped the bodies once all three were done.

"If you'd like to stay, you are welcome," he told Waseem, "but I have a feeling that Chantel may feel left out if you do not return to her!"

XV

By the time the breakfast service began, the various participants had all enjoyed a very passionate final night in Sri Lanka. Everyone excluding Mr. Shahzad had experienced sex with multiple partners in the pat hours. Once Shabnam reminded Mr. Shahzad that she had not slept with Naeem, that situation was rectified with speed, and again in a foursome involving the VP and Haniya. He had no intention of letting his real darling slip out now that future deals had been agreed.

As a consequence of Waseem and Naeem both being with Shabnam, all six of the men could claim carnal knowledge of all six ladies by the early morning hours, so there were no remaining dots or crosses to be added.

Alone with Shabnam in the room, Mr. Shahzad intently watched her dress and saw that she looked incredibly sexy in a light chemise, her braless tits perked up and her pale skin having turned a healthy shade of pink. Yes it was going to be very good to have her at his side, and in his bed, while heading up the new company in Karachi. He knew that Maliha would approve.

"Get back into bed will you," he ordered the babe in front of him, "my cock has more juice for you!"

Shabnam was out of her negligee and on top of his regenerated member in a split second. This coupling lasted for the better part of an hour as both were well fucked and nearly spent from the antics of the night. Still Mr. Shahzad found Shabnam to be most exhilarating and his cock rose to unexpected heights. They were both disappointed that the fuck could not last even longer when he finally came. In any case, the breakfast time had nearly elapsed and the flight was in a matter of a few hours.

XVI

Nobody really wanted to leave, but flights were at a given time and holidays were done. Prior to departing the hotel everyone gathered for a light lunch.

"Let's all celebrate the fact that we became good friends and will remain so," Mr. Shahzad announced, "regardless of which city or country we may next be in!"

It was a cryptic remark which only Shabnam and Maliha understood. It was best to keep the rest oblivious to what he was going to do. His resignation and Shabnam's later in the week would say it all. For now it was time to close the chapter as it began.

"Let's all gather in a circle and make sure that everyone gets to fully appreciate everyone else," he said, pulling Iffat close and kissing her. All the others followed suit till the requisite six rounds were done.

"I do hope we have a promotional contest in Karachi also," Shabnam whispered as he closed in for a kiss with her, "I think I definitely deserve a seat on your company's board!"