The Power of Suggestion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it, and you know it, so therefore I got something you must have therefore I own you slut." Tears coming down her cheek she said, "Yes Jason you own me," and she got dressed and left.

After she left I was sitting in the overstuffed chair and Brent came bounding down the stairs, seeing me nude on cam didn't even bother him as he came in the room.

"Man she was hot and she blew you and you ate her out. Wow, and look at that cock getting hard again man what a mucho guy you are, I would never have believed it, I still don't believe it, and I watched it, that beautiful cock of yours buried in her face."

"There you go Brent now you can have this beautiful cock," and he looked at me, "Go ahead strip and come play with my cock. Brent hesitantly removed his clothes his cock was hard and looked about the same size around 6.5 inches.

At our age a half inch was a big deal. "Ok Brent come over here and rub your cock on my cock that was just in the mouth of Jessica." He did then he lowered himself down and started sucking my cock god he was good better than Jessica.

In about 15 minutes my balls were churning and I shot rope after rope into his mouth, and as I did he came over my leg and I said, "Clean me up lick up your own cum he did but said, "That tasted awful but mine was delicious."

Brent got up and dressed and realized what he just did and he said, Man I am not bi but how did you, what did you, and how come I want more?"

I said, "My friend your true feelings for me are coming out and I will let you have what you need, when you need it."

Brent left scratching his head knowing what he had done, but didn't care he would do it tomorrow if Jason will let him. Thinking to himself, "I must be bi, oh god I am Bi but only for Jason."

Over the next week Jessica and I dance and she is giving me such intense blow jobs every morning and night and I am fingering and finger fucking her until she cums.

Also I had Brent give me a few blowjobs, which he was more than eager to do as long as he watched Jessica do me.

The next week Jessica cums in and strips as usual and when she goes for my cock I grabs her and say, "Today I am going to fuck you, and make love to you."

"No way," Jessica says.

"Jess you really want to challenge my authority again? I really am getting tired of this, I told you before the next time there was no coming back so you have a good life."

"There is the door bitch but there is no coming back, go ahead leave." Jessica starts to dress and realizes she has no choice she belongs to me and she strips.

She walks over to me and says, "You win where do you want me."

"I don't want you anywhere bitch."

"Please Jason, I am sorry."

Chapter 4

"Bitch you want to stay, you beg me to fuck you."

"Jason, please fuck me, I will do whatever you say from now on, please master, I need that big cock, please, fuck me."

Jason just realized what Jessica said, she called him master, and so she must be his slave. "Ok slave and that is what you are, my slave," Jason said.

"Yes Master," Jessica says, "I am your slave, please put that cock in me," tears now rolling off her face. "Master I am eighteen and a virgin for you to take, and make me a woman."

I took her in my arms and passionately kissed her and worked my way down over her fantastic body. As my tongue explored her pussy, she shuttered with pleasure.

She screamed, "Take me please take me!"

I kept it up on her nib with my tongue and then entered two fingers in her cunt then three, she was tight but he juices were flowing down my wrist. I brought her to where she starts to shutter and I stopped and moved back up kissing her so she could taste her own juices from my lips.

She was kissing me back. I felt her tongue dancing with mine as I pulled away and fingered her nub, gazing into her ocean blue eyes. I worked my way back down, sucking each nipple while teaseling her nib and clit. Then without warning she rolled me from on top of her on the couch to the carpet, and she was on top. I felt her hand around my cock, and she lined it up with her pussy and sank over my cock.

She broke her hymen as she sank and her lips touched mine as our tongues danced. Then she started to ride my pole and exploded, while kissing me, and I exploded in her pussy as she was cumming down which drove her to another orgasim. She rolled off me and then went down on my cock sucking it off. It wasn't long and I was hard again and took control.

"That's enough bitch get on all fours."

I reentered her tight pussy and was able to drive my cock deep inside her causing Jess to moan and as I had cum once I was in no hurry to cum again. Each thrust I made I could feel her muscles open, and wrap around my cock and as her juices flowed, my cock slid in easier and easier.

I felt her cum three times as her muscles tightened around my cock and she whimpered as I continued the assault on her pussy. I was a man she was a women I had taken her hymen, and she had taking my virginity as well.

When I came it was in the middle of one of her climaxes. We collapsed on the carpet and I lie there playing with her nipples and sucking on her ear lobes finally I said, "We need a shower."

"Yes master," and we showered together and I said, "Now you belong to me slave," as I kissed her neck I so wanted to give her a hickey, but that will wait for another time.

She went home and that night with her window shades up she undressed in front of the window so I could see. She played with her tits and licked her nipples then stuck her tongue out and smiled. I stood up and lowered my pants and shook my cock giving her the view we had when we were kids.

Next morning she was in my house and up to my bedroom before I got up she stripped and crawled in bed with me and I awoke to a sweat blow job. She was gagging on my cock, trying to get it past that and into her throat. She didn't make it that day but soon she would I was sure of that.

I came shooting into her mouth, she licked me clean and said, "I think it's you that needs the shower and I slapped her bear ass and said, "Well what are you waiting for slave shower me take care of my needs." Into the bathroom we went I went to the toilet she went to leave and I said, "Get over here slave and hold my cock so you point it in the bowl or you will be licking up what doesn't go in the bowl."

Jess grabbed my cock too tightly and I said, "Ease up got to let the stream flow, looks like I got to teach you slaves everything." She held it gently as I peed in the bowl and she laughed this is fun, I can direct this where I want. "Get use to it because that is your job from now on slave." Then it hit you she said, "You said slaves?"

"Certainly you don't think you're the only one after my cock do you?"

"Well yea, I thought it was just you and I Master."

"Silly slut of course not, and we may find more to play with as time goes on you wouldn't want your friends to be deprived of my cock would you slave?"

"Master you wouldn't?" "Sure I think you should bring a girl over your place and have fun with her so your master can watch."

"Master please, I have never done that or even thought about it. That is not a turn on for me." I said, "It is a turn on for me, and I am your master."

"Master I am your slave and I will do as you ask but please don't ask me to do that." "We will see slut."

She finished showering me and we got dressed, and arm in arm we went to school. Brent came by and said, "Hi Jason how's your day going and oh sorry Jessica I didn't see you there." She brushed him off more annoyed that he was taking up her time with her master.

Brent left seeing he wasn't wanted and Jason said, "That is my best friend, and you were not nice to him you will pay for that slave."

"I am sorry Master I wanted time with you I guess I was jealous."

Slave you have to be punished but you might enjoy it we will see.

At break Brent and Jason were in the bathroom and Brent was watching Jason's cock as he peed he wanted that in his mouth bad. Jason said, "How would you like my girlfriend to give you a blow job, and then afterwards you both can share sucking on my cock?"

Brent said, "Really you serious that hot babe give me a blow job, and I get to have fun with you to, man you're the best," see you right after school.

After school Jessica and Jason were walking arm in arm when Brenda came up and said, "I heard you were going with this geek I couldn't believe it, Girl what is the matter with you."

Jason spoke up, "There is nothing the matter with her she sees beyond physical attributes of skin looks and muscle tone, there is a lot more to a person than that but you're still a child, one day someone will make a women out of you, and you will regret what you said here today, to hurt your friend."

Brenda couldn't believe this geek would have the balls to tell her off, she was absolutely stunned and mouth hug open as Jason and Jessica just walked away.

Jess said, "Thank you my master," and snuggled into his shoulder.

"I would of giving her respect had she been your friend, but it was plain to see she wanted to belittle you and nobody will be little one of my slaves without permission."

"Yes my most wonderful master, as we reached my house I said, "Why don't you go home and put something sexy on, more than your school dress. She smiled and run to her house to change and Brent showed up.

I said, "Strip and sit on the coach."

"Are you sure about this Jason, you seen how ignorant she is to me."

I said, "That is exactly why she is giving you a blow job as an apology."

"I am nervous she is going to kick me in the nuts but you have been right all along."

Jessica came bounding over and ran through the front door she couldn't wait for Jason to be inside her and get her off. She stopped in her tracks when she seen both Jason and Brent nude sitting on the coach. Stuttering she said, "Master what is he doing here."

Jason said, "I told you he was my best friend, and you hurt his feelings which hurt mine, knowing my slave would do such a thing, so he is here to get your apology."

"Now take your coat off let's see the sexy outfit you put on for us."

"Please master don't make me."

Chapter 5

"We have been over this maybe you need a spanking to refresh your memory?"

"No master and she slips off her coat and she is wearing a red shear teddy with a thong. Brent and Jason cock both went immediately hard. Jason gave a wolf whistle and Brent said, "You are the most gorgeous person I have ever seen."

Jessica was now blushing, her face matching the color of her teddy. I put on a waltz and got up and waltz while Brent watched my hard cock push against her thong. We danced and I said, "Slave I am going to fuck you and you are going to suck Brent off. You get to have two guys at once. I hear that is a girl's fantasy, so yours is coming true.

We finished the dance and Jessica stood there as I pulled her red thong down exposing her cunt to Brent. "My god your beautiful Jessica," Brent said. She walked over and knelt down between his legs keeping her ass high in the air for her master.

Jessica took a lick of Brent's cock from the balls to the soft spongy head and even got a taste of Precum. I apologize for being rude today Brent, and she lowered her head engulfing his knob while I got behind her and pushed my cock into her soaked pussy.

As I pumped into her, I was forcing her ever deeper onto Brent's cock, and then she made it, she had Brent's cock in her throat. She started to hum feeling his cock in his throat while Brent felt every rib of her esophagus.

Brent couldn't hold out any longer, he shot his load right down her throat into her stomach, but Jessica wasn't done, she was determined to get him off again. She started bobbing up and down, going into her throat each time, so she was cumming and her screams muffled, but her throat muscles closing tightly around Brent's cock made him explode again, and at that time I cum blowing my load into Jess's pussy.

I pulled out of Jess's pussy, and Jessica's mouth pulled out and off of Brent's cock, and both went for my cock. Brent was moving to the floor and moving between my legs also, and I said, "Ok slaves have at my cock," both worked on a side of my cock and their tongues licked my knob often touching each other's tongue. When I cum both were lapping my pee hole getting my cum as it oozed out. They both looked at each other and Brent kissed her and said, "That was fun."

Jessica said, "Are you Bi and Brent said, "I guess I am but only for masters cock."

I said, "So how did you like it slave Jessica?"

"I was scared at first, but it was fantastic as soon as I concentrated on the blowjob, you would stab me with that wonderful cock and I forgot all about the cock in my throat. God it was fun master."

"Ok you two dance I want to watch this." Brent said, "I can't dance," and I said, "Neither could I until my slave taught me but if we are taking her to the dances, we best learn."

Jessica said, "We all three I have two dates not just you master?"

"Why you only want one?" "Oh no I want to that will be fun, I will get danced off my feet." "Slave from now until dance night you will teach us all so we don't make you look foolish."

"Aren't you worried about you?"

"Hey were already classed as geeks, it's your reputation we must uphold. You're my slave, but I will do my best not to embarrass you in front of the likes like Brenda."

"Master you are so wonderful why did I ever stop being close friends with you?" She hugged me, kissed me, and said, "Come on two left feet let's make you a dancer." She drug Brent to the middle of the floor. I put on the waltz last dance. Brent was dancing but also feeling her ass and her tits. Jessica said, "That might be alright here but not on the dance floor, at least not where people can see."

Next day Jess was on my arm and when Brent showed up Jessica held out her hand for Brent to take so she was arm in arm with Jason and holding hands with Brent.

Brenda seen this it was just too good of an opportunity for her to rub it in. "Oh look at the cute triplet's two geeks and a geek lover." and the other girls laughed. "Laugh now you stupid cunt, when the teams fuck you and leave you Jessica will still have her man, let's see where you are in few years you ignorant bitch."

I decided right there she was my next target. We had projects to do and the library had computers I skipped a class and set up a remote cams in the library and when Brenda went in I got her password and the computer assigned to her.

The next day I went in early and using her account placed a subliminal message on her machine that she could not talk about this to anyone if she tried she would bark like a dog. Also she could no longer get off without Jason Baxter help you needed to finger yourself in front of him and ask him for his help beg him to help you.

You will do anything for him to help you. You know he is the only person that can help you. Each day that passes your wanting to get off gets worse you have to see him to help you.

Sure enough Tuesday afternoon she had her study period and I heard her try to talk to her friend and all she could do was bark. By Thursday she came over to my table and said, "What did you do to me you son of a bitch."

I said, "Such language, from such a cute girl come back and talk to me say in two days maybe you will be nicer to the only one on this planet that can help you."

"Please I am sorry I do need your help." Good in two days you will be ready to accept my special help especially when you can't get off." Brenda said, "So you do know what's the matter with me?" "Go way little girl and talk to me in two days."

Not wanting to infuriate him more she left, and about the same time Jess and Brent showed up. I said, "Brenda will be joining us within the week." Jess said, "You did to her what you did to me master."

"Not quite, you I care for, her I don't." Master you care for me?" I said, "You know I do, we were childhood friends, and we just needed to get re acquainted. As much as you want me, I want you always have and always will. I let you give Brent blowjobs but your pussy belongs to me." Jess leaned over and kissed me passionately right in the lunch room.

Some of Brenda's friends went, "Ewe how gross," and Brenda said, "Leave them alone, they obviously connect on a level we don't understand." The girls looked at her like she was nuts.

Thursday rolled around and walking on the school ground with and Jess on my arm and Jess holding Brent's hand Brenda came up to me and started barking like a dog and I said, "Jess take Brent and go sit down over there I will be with you in a moment I think our Brenda wants to talk to me." "Sure honey no problem."

"Nice to see you Brenda great bark you got. Thanks Jessica don't know why but certain things bark, bark," and she shuts up. "That's ok the master can help you."

Good morning Brenda, "Please oh please Jason help me with tears in her eyes I am just about crazy I can't cum."

"Ok come to my house after school and we can work something out that will let you cum." "Can you take me there now I can't wait till this afternoon I want to die it is so bad."

"I don't like missing school but a few hours won't hurt." I signaled Brent and Jess back over and said, "I am taking Brenda home she is in a bad way." "Master I wanted to be there." I said, "For this first visit maybe this is best that you're not, I will see you at lunch." I held out my arm and Brenda reluctantly took it. She was embarrassed to be seen with me, but was more in a hurt mode than to care about holding and arm.

On the way she was asking questions, "What must I do to fix this?"

" I am not sure what all you have to do to fix this it depends I guess on how bad you have this affliction."

We arrived at the house and inside I said, "You may as well strip."

"What no way I am doing that," "Okay let's head back to school you're not ready to be helped, you're saying you would do anything was a lie, and I despise liars." I headed to the door, "No wait please," and she was naked in a few minutes nice tone legs long and slender a B cup may be double B She had that auburn hair with the distinctive red into it, and even with her pussy the landing strip was the same.

"Very nice body you have. OK now start to masturbate," her face turned red and I said, "For Christ sake you're here because you can't get off and I am going to help you but how am I going to help you if you don't follow simple instructions."

"But you did this to me somehow you must know how to fix it." "Look I may know what you have but I am doing the minimum first see what will work to get you off."

She started masturbating and it wasn't working and I said "Ok come take my pants off."

"What,"

I said, "You heard me I am doing this for you, anytime you want to leave there is the door, but if you need a fix you will stay and do whatever it takes." "Yes Jason, sorry Jason, I will do whatever it takes."

Chapter 6

"Only you can tell me if it's working sure I can tell when you cum but I can't tell if your building to a climax."

She takes off my pants then drops my boxers, "Oh my god it's big." "My girlfriend likes it." "Damn I can see why." We'll try now that you got a real cock to look at. So she tries and nothing, "God it's not working." I walk over and said, "We well find what works," I put my finger on her wet pussy and she gets close but still nothing and I said, Jerk me while I am fingering you," she does and still nothing.

I move away and she said, "What's wrong." I said, "Brenda up until now I didn't mind helping you, but from this point on I don't want to, not because of you, it is because I have a girl friend and I don't want to cheat on her, I respect her to much for that."