The Power of Suggestion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look I know your fix is one of two things now, and both of them I consider cheating. Maybe we should go back to school and talk to Jessica."

"No please you said you would fix this." Yes but I thought I would have had your fix by now, I never dreamed of having to go as far as a blow job or getting fucked. That is outright cheating."

No please," Brenda said, "Jessica knows you came to fix me you can't stop now," tears rolling down my face. "Please let me give you a blow job I will do my best for you to enjoy it."

I looked at this bitch, and she was now begging for to give me a blow job. "Ok in for a penny in for a pound, go ahead but I am still not sure about this. It may not work then what, you're going to want to fuck me."

I lay on the floor and start playing with her pussy as she is giving me a blow job. She is good her tongue licking my spongy knob and just under the knob where it connects to my shaft. It is not long and I am moaning, I start licking her pussy her juices are sweat.

I cum in her mouth rope after rope and I keep licking her pussy, "Damn," I say while I am there, "Cum damn you, please cum," and I lick some more and then I stop.

She keeps licking my cock and sucking on my balls until I am hard. Then she turns around and sinks her pussy over my cock and down to her barrier with one thrust she is through. Her face is twisted with the pain, and then I feel those tight muscles loosen around my cock as she starts to pump.

Wow this was nice having the bitchiest girl in school fucking me and it is her choice. Because she just made me cum she was in for a nice long ride. It was nice watching those perky tits bounce, and I reached up tweaking her nipples which is what she needed to cum all the time, but I wanted this bitch right where she is fucking me and thanking me for letting her do it.

Finally I could feel my balls churning so I started fingering her nub she was about to climax for the third time but this time she was going over the edge and as she did I cum inside her, she just exploded juices pent up inside her just continually pouring out.

She reached up and kissed me and said, "Oh Jason that was fantastic I never would have believed sex was so much fun, and it was you that cured me."

"Hey I gave you a fix I have no idea if you're cured with a half grin on her face you mean I may have to get you to do this again?"

"If we do my girl friend will be here, of that I am sure, she knew I was going to try and fix you, I don't think she knew, you were going to fuck me."

I was still tweaking her tits and she was still in bliss from cumming.

I said, "Let's get a shower before we head back to school,"

In the bathroom I set the water and she stepped in and when I went to step in she said, "Where you going"

I am getting a shower She said, "Oh no wait until I am finished," I pushed in anyway and said, "Listen we just did it all from A to Z so there is nothing left to be shy of for either of us, besides this saves time we will be back in time for lunch, and I am starved.

Brenda said, "I am hungry to," and we both laughed we got out of the shower and we dried each other off and she said, "You do know you got a huge cock."

"Never really looked at any one else's, I think I am average." As we were getting dress she was sitting on the coach legs spread and I said, "I like that cunt and those red lips they look great." She snapped her legs shut and then looked at me and laughed as she opened her legs again giving me full view. "After what you did for me this is the least I can do, if you enjoy looking."

"Thank you Brenda I think you got a great looking body and that pussy was so tight I thought you were going to break my cock." "I just hope my Jess is not upset."

We dressed and arm in arm we went back to school. In the lunch room we marched in together her holding my arm, her friends just aghast, couldn't believe it, of all people the geek.

I told Jess that she fucked me and she said, "You're kidding," and I said, "Nope I was on bottom and she thanked me afterwards."

"You're funning me," then Brenda came over and said Jessica you are one lucky girl to have such a guy and a fantastic lover with such a big cock and looks like he cured me."

That afternoon Jess was arm in arm as we walked home. Jess said, "So my boyfriend, you fucking around on me eh," with a grin ear to ear. "They tell me you got a big cock." "Na it's just average they don't know what they are saying, but that should be the end of her bad mouthing you my sweat slave." It certainly should my master," as she snuggles her head into his shoulder Brent has hold of her other hand as they walk along.

At home they walk in together and strip as I pull the drapes I lay on the floor and said, "OK you two suck me off," and they both took a side. I was fingering Jess's pussy while they were sharing my cock.

Brent was now trading tongues with Jess every time they get to my knob, they were licking my knob but mainly kissing each other. "Hmm who is cheating on whom now," I said with a grin, watching them go at it.

I took Jess's cunt juices spread them around her rose bud and sank a finger into her she jumped and yelped she stopped sucking me and went to say something and I said "Get back to your job and I slapped her ass hard. "Ouch," she said.

"Slave get to it," and I continued to fuck her ass with one finger then two, she was moaning now enjoying her ass being fucked. I said, "Brent, shove you cock in her mouth."

I got up with my nice slimy wet cock from their drool and shoved it into her ass, she screamed into Brent's cock as I held my position, when I felt her muscles relax I went a bit more, and after a few minutes I was all the way in her ass.

I started to pump slowly, god she was tight but soon she started moaning and pushing back as I fucked her ass. I fucked her until she cum, and I still hadn't.

I said, "Slave Brent lets switch," and Brent pulled out of her mouth as I pulled out of her ass and Brent was there and entered her as for the first time he was fucking her, even if it was her ass.

I went around and said, "Suck me off or I will fuck your ass when he is done."

Jess went at me and was enjoy being ass fucked, "Another virgin hole gone she was truly a slave," she thought, "I gave him all three of my holes, what a slut I am for my master."

I started squirting into her mouth as she swallowed, and Brent started shooting into her ass just as Jess was cumming tightening her ass muscles around his cock, only allowing Brent to shot in between her own spasms.

Brent said, "Master that was fantastic," and I told him "That was a treat but whatever you do, her pussy is mine and mine alone, you touch that forbidden fruit and my best friend, you will rue the day."

"Yes my friend, my master, I promise not to touch that pussy." Jessica said, "Don't I have anything to say?" "No slave, not unless you want a two week vacation from me." Her tone changed to serious and her smiles left her face as she remembered she really was his slave and she said, "No my master I was just kidding."

"Jess I got deep feelings for you I think you're the only girl for me for life, and I don't want anyone else's cock in that pussy."

Jessica looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "You really care for me, not just your fuck toy." I grabbed her held her tight and kissed her passionately as she returned it.

I said, "I really do, that don't mean I don't want to play or even fuck other people but I want your pussy for only me my love." Jessica hearing that, she cried into my shoulder, and said, "I love you to master."

"Jess you broke in another virgin Brent is no longer one." Brent turned red and Jessica said, "Master that is two virgins and you have done two were even," she said grinning.

Next day at school the popular girls were all over me wanting me to take them to the dance or go for a coke after school.

I said, "Hey I will dance with you at the dance but I am going with my girlfriend Jessica. They come over to her and were whispering saying how lucky she was and they would love to share. Jess just smiled and said, "That is up to Jason, my boyfriend, my lover."

Chapter 7

It was the weekend and our parents were home so we went for walks there was a lake about a half mile behind our house and it was too cold in the water to go swimming but the air temp was beautiful Saturday afternoon. Just before we left Brenda showed up and said, I am having trouble again," and I said, "Yep I was afraid of that you need it every few days so you are now my slave to. Were going back to the lake your welcome to join us we can talk there." "But I need your cock now."

"Listen slave, shut your trap my parents are around, and if you want help, use your common sense." Sorry Jason it is just this condition." Jess came over with a picnic lunch and blankets and I said, "Brenda has to come with us." Jessica understanding immediately said, "Give me five minutes come on Brenda we will make a few more sandwiches."

Brent rode up on his pedal bike and parked it on the side of the shed he said, "I thought we were leaving," and I said, "Yea we are shortly got another guest." Just then Brenda shows up with Jess, "Were ready," Brent picks up the basket and I have the blankets in on arm and Jess in the other Brenda is following behind with Brent. Brent said, "Welcome to the family." Brenda just looked at him not understanding. At the lake it was a beautiful fall day. Was close to 25 C degrees or 80 F

We laid out the blankets and stripped Brenda was just shocked and I said, "What are you waiting for Brenda you need a special invitation you know what you need."

"But this is an audience my god I can't do this."

"This is our family they both need it."

"You mean Brent to my god he is gay?"

"Not hardly," Brent said.

Jessica said, "He fucks a mean ass."

"Jessica you're kidding he has fucked your ass?"

"Yes," I said, "And I have to she is my girlfriend and my slave and now you are my slave like Brent is."

"I am nobody's slave,"

I said, "I am going down by the lake skip some rocks Brent lets go," and off we went our cocks swinging in the breeze for them to see.

"Brenda you best get your clothes off before he comes back he is a good man but only will take so much and you are pushing those limits."

"What limits?"

"Brenda you have the same affliction or disease we got we must have master, Brent needs his cum I need him to fuck me and I gather you need the same. A couple of days without him and we are masturbating like crazy and can't get off, we need him, he doesn't need us, that makes him the master and us his slaves. If he comes back and you're not with us he will send you away and god help the pain you will be in."

Brenda said, "But how why?"

Jessica said, "Does it matter it just is nothing we can do about it I have learned to love him and Brent is his best friend, the how, and the why don't matter, either you join our family, or he well ask you to leave maybe forever. Then where will you be?"

Meanwhile at the lake Brent is sucking me off getting his fix I cum quickly and tell him keep a mouth full to show Brenda.

We head back and Brenda is just dropping her panties as Brent and I are looking at her cute ass and pussy from behind. Brent comes in opens his mouth and shows Jess and Brenda then kisses Jess sharing the cum. "Tasty very tasty my masters cum," and she smiled at me.

"Brenda you understand now, this is the way it is for now, maybe forever, I don't know."

"Yes master I understand."

"Good then the two of you can suck me and get me hard then you each got 5 minute on my pole and the first one to get me off the other works to get me hard and have me all to their self. So get at it slaves and as Jess comes over I kiss her and say, "I love you slave." Jess said, "And I you my master."

As they start sucking my cock I said, "Brent why don't you get Brenda horny, finger her to get ready to climb on my pole. Brenda now knows not to interfere with Jason's orders, he owns her.

Brent is fingering a wet pussy and starts fingering fucking his first pussy. I finally get hard and said, "OK Brenda you may start." "Master I am a virgin." "Sorry Brenda you lost that the other day."

Brenda started and lowered her cunt onto my pole. "My god you are stretching me but it feels so fantastic my god it feels good I can feel every contour of your cock and that spongy head is driving me crazy against my cunt muscles, as she started to ride my pole." Christ she was tight within in minutes she had me. I said, "Brent you finger my Jess."

Just short of the five minutes I cum as did Brenda in a huge orgasm. She kissed me and it was passionate and Jess said, "Remember he is my boyfriend sister," and she broke the kiss and Brenda said, "I know but he just made me a complete women. The other day he took my virginity bet today he took me and I him."

Jess laughed and said, "Go ahead just this once feel what heaven is really like," with my cock still deep in her pussy she kisses and we trade tongues. I then whispered in her ear and told her to, "Take Brent and fuck his virgin brains out." She looked at me and said, "Really," "I swear," I said.

She crawled off me and said, "Brent lay down I got orders."

Brent laid on the blanket and Brenda mounted him and started riding his pole. In no time he cum, but she kept going and Brent stayed hard having Jason cum still in her pussy she was able to orgasm over and over, while she rode Brent Cock.

Brent's dick was getting sore but she kept going and finally Brent rolled her over and took the high ground. He fucked her slowly made her go once more and then he quit spent and the sat there kissed and fondled each other.

Meanwhile Jess was fucking Jason and made me come twice and her juices flowed down my balls as she cum so hard we kissed and finally rolled off each other and played and fondled with each other.

I am hungry and we all sat up ate and talked about everything and anything no one was embarrassed that we are naked Brenda and Brent were starry eyed. It was getting late and I said, "Just for your information Mom and dad leave for work at 6 am and don't get back until 7 pm."

"Wow that is great."

"Yea and you and Jess can now stay at Jess's and give me a good show." Jessica said, "Our bedrooms face each other when we were kids we used to flash each other."

"Yea now think of what the two of you can do."

Brenda said, "Look at that hard as a rock again."

Brent said, "Brenda, do you want to suck it off with me."

"Sure," and they were on their knees on each side of my pole as they come to the spongy part they devoured my cock in each mouth and were french kissing I took Jess in my arms and we kissed exchanging tongues and I pulled on her sensitive nipples.

Alas I cum and they both had my spongy knob in their mouth so the shared my cum as I shot it into them.

We felt a chill, goose bumps were forming on us, the sun was getting ready to set, and the cool of the evening was closing in. We quickly got dressed and picked up our stuff and started walking. I had Jess head on my shoulder and Brenda snuggled in to Brent's shoulder.

Next day was Sunday and Brenda showed up and said, "We wanted to go to town you guys need some pants and shirts." Dad said, "Don't go crazy and gave me his credit card, and Brent's father did the same. He was glad to see us with girls he was getting worried.

In town we went to the gap and got some pants, nice dress khakis and a pair of blue jeans that was just tight enough to show a package. Then we got some shirts we left the store in our new blue jeans with the girls on our arms. The guys were jealous we had the hottest girls in the school. The girls were looking below our belts, at our curved ass and caught glimpses of a sizeable package.

At the food court few girls and guys stopped over just to chat and Brenda said, "Looks like your part of the in crowd. Brent said, "If that means making fun of those that are not, then I won't be part of this crowd long."

I said, "Brenda the first girl or guy that you talk down to will be invited to our house to have their way with you, so careful what you say." "You wouldn't dare." Jessica said, "He is our master, what he says is law remember that, for as good as he is, it is his law his sense of respectability. We can laugh we can joke with each other but if it goes over the line he is the law."

We got on the subject of school and Jessica was an A student as was Brent and I Brenda said, "Up till this year she was an A student to she would put the effort into her projects and what she turned in came back with stupid errors that she knew were not hers she couldn't figure it out she was not failing but was down at a c level on her projects.

Chapter 8

For the next couple of weeks I fucked both my girls in every position I could think of, man this was fun and best off they wanted it. We got along with everybody no derogatory remarks coming or going just pleasant conversations.

In our third week just before a dance we were working on a project and Cindy came up to me saying she had a problem. I didn't know a whole lot about this girl and before I went further I ask my slaves if they knew her.

Jessica said, "Yes wasn't she that girl that got turned down from the cheerleader squad because of her marks last year."

Brenda said, "I remember now I was on that committee, that girl was she pissed."

"Well don't ask me how but she got the disease and needs me." Jess just looked at me and I said, "Jessica you know me and I am telling you I intentionally had nothing to do with this happening to her." Well ladies I am going to have to fix her.

I heard Cindy talking to another girl and she started to bark. That told me volumes. Brenda is the only one with that program ether Brenda is lying or she is hacked her password. I told Cindy to go home with Jessica and I would be there shortly to take care of her.

After school I went to the library and set up my remote cams and set them to motion detection. I went home and I made Cindy go through the whole thing, when it got to giving me a blow job she walked out, saying, "No fucking way."

Next day she was in school worse than the day before but on her period before lunch she was in the library and sure enough booted up her computer 3 rows a way and then went to Brenda's computer and brought up her project and was changing stuff.

The fucking little bitch I set a cam up after she left to her computer and done a new disk not only did she need me but now needed to lick Brenda's pussy. She was at the house that night and I just put her off.

She could suffer another night, I said, "You disrespect me and my family, then you come crawling back, maybe tomorrow I will be in a better mood to help you Cindy."

"Oh please I am sorry I will do anything to receive your help." I said, "Tomorrow bitch." Early next morning I fired up her computer at school and put her program in.

By that afternoon she is making eyes at Brenda to. Cindy is waiting by the door when we come out. "Please Jason help me I can't take this anymore." "Alright I will try, but I am telling you now you fail to do as I ask, when it is I that is trying to help you will be told to leave permanently."

"I understand I will do as you ask and thank you." Brent had Brenda on her arm I had my Jessica in the other with Cindy holding my other Brent was in the lead today and I noticed Cindy was watching Brenda's ass, as Brenda walked ahead of us. I said to Cindy, who was just about out of her mind , "Who's ass are you looking at," she hesitated and I said, "Don't lie because it might be part of your fix and foremost I hate liars and cheats."

I was laying the seed for her confession to Brenda. Cindy said, "I am looking at Brenda's ass for some reason I don't know why I am straight."" Hmm that is interesting we will see when we get nude what your feelings are." "Jason this is all so embarrassing." "Hey they have the same affliction that I think you have, it is what it is, but the Brenda thing may be different.