The Power of Suggestion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At my house we walked in and we all stripped except Cindy and I looked at her that was all it took and she stripped nice body tall legs nice gap at the top showing her pussy from both sides c size tits and red brown hair with a greenish eyes and a few freckles.

"Guess we pick up where we left off." Cindy just stood there and I said, "Do you have a problem, you can always leave, I don't even know you. Cindy you came begging me to help."

"Yes Jason your right, I am sorry, I just never done this before, but I do appreciate you trying to help me." She walked over tits bouncing and knelt in front of me and sucked me off. She licked my shaft and put my cock in her mouth and sucked hard on my spongy knob like she was a human vacuum cleaner then she started bobbing soliciting moans from me and I cum and she swallowed while she was fingering herself and nothing.

She licked me clean and I said, "Well only one thing left to try." She said, "Yes Jason, please I need to cum, please take this virgin make me a women, give me a cure for this thing." She was talking to me but had her eyes on Brenda as Brent was kissing her and fingering her.

I said, "Take the doggy position," and I entered her wet pussy and without waiting went into her wet pussy and broke her hymen she screamed with the pain as I drove my rod all the way in. I did this intentionally to this lying cheating bitch. I really had no use for her at all the only thing she had going for her was a great looking body.

I waited a minute until her muscles relaxed a bit because I couldn't pump if I had wanted to her muscles had me that tight, god she was tight even after I started pumping into Cindy. She was still looking at Brenda.

I said, "Slave Brenda get over here," she broke the kiss and walked over in front of me and I said, "This one is different she keeps looking at you I think she wants to eat you out." "Master I never had that done by a girl," said Brenda. "I just broke her hymen but her eyes are still on you."

Cindy spoke, "Please let me I don't know why I have never done any of this before but I can't take my mind, nor my eyes off you."

"Brent come over here and kiss Brenda while Cindy eats her out." "With pleasure my master, best order you ever gave me, well almost anyway," with a grin that made him look like the Joker in the batman movie. Brenda sat on the floor with her legs spread. Brent put some pillows behind her head and laid her down on them. Cindy for the first time in her life licked a pussy. She started licking Brenda's clit as I fucked her, she was now moaning, and this is what she needed which I knew. My program was tweaked perfectly.

Cindy was getting muffled moans from Brenda as Brent was trading tongues and pulling on her nipples Brenda started shaking, her fluids flowing like a tap, and I could feel Cindy doing the same, as I cum into Cindy. Cindy was cumming so hard the carpet was getting wet I grabbed my shirt and put it under her and I said, "Brent finish this one off fuck her to some more orgasms and he got behind Cindy and slid right in and was fucking her.

Cindy didn't care it was another cock and she was cumming again. Brent brought her off 7 times to his two when she collapsed when Cindy went to kiss Brent. Brent give her a peck on the cheek and crawled back to Brenda giving her the tongued kiss showing Cindy it was just a fuck, nothing more, making her cry.

"Cindy, what did you expect, we gave you the fix you needed." "But I gave you my virginity, and he fucked me and got me off so much, and he got off twice, don't you guys have feelings for me?"

Jessica said, " Brent nor Jason even know you, they were doing you the favor of getting you off. Brent if you haven't noticed is infatuated with Brenda, and Jason and I have professed our love for one another."

"Sex is fun, but feelings are something different, now if you are like the rest of us you will need it every few days."

Cindy said, "You mean I am not cured after all this."

I spoke up, "Honestly I don't know you needed Brenda and I to give you a fix. That has never happened before. There is something strange about you Cindy, and it has not surfaced yet. If you're not cured which so far my people have not you will be back here in a few days. If you are cured a simple thank you, either way would be nice."

"Thank you for what taking my virginity. Him fucking me silly me eating her out isn't this a bit backwards."

"Listen you little ungrateful Bitch. Did I ask you to come here, NO, did you beg to come here, yes, did you beg me to try and help you, yes, did you know it probably meant fucking you and giving you my seed, yes, and you have the nerve to turn that on me, you are a disgusting piece of shit."

Cindy said, "You are right," bawling now, "It's just I thought there would be more feeling when I gave up my cherry and when Brent here wouldn't even kiss me when he gave me so much pleasure."

Cindy said, "Please forgive me I know it was my fault and thank you Jason for helping me."

Jessica said, "I think you better leave I can tell my love is boiling let him cool down or you may regret it. Grab your clothes and go We can talk cautiously at school."

Cindy without another word got dressed and left. Jason said to the room, "I cannot believe that ungrateful bitch."

Brenda said, "Jason my master, please give her time to process everything."