All Comments on 'The Pride of a Slave Ch. 05'

by StormHerald

Sort by:
  • 215 Comments (Page 3)
bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
hmm...

I have to wonder if sera will not be forced to leave because she will have to realize that she needs to end the current system that is in place. she may also be pregnant and need to protect her young. there could be an up coming separation in the works. also, I have to wonder about her art teacher. could he also be like her? or he could be aware of who and what she is, and he sees in her a chance for things to change.

plus, she doesn't come into her full power until 21, so she is vulnerable right now. which means yet another reason she may have to go into hiding. apparently, she will be more powerful then the vamps and weres. moreover, I just can't see her sitting back while her two loves go about their lives, getting mated/married, having children while she is stuck in the role of mistress with a side order of being an advisor. she deserves more then that. she should be the one to rule, free the humans, take down the vamps and weres by giving them a little taste of their own medicine for a bit, and she should get to have her mates and children.

xxxcartoonloverxxxcartoonloveralmost 11 years ago

Did anyone catch The Pride of a Slave 06 . It was posted in the morning and by afternoon it was down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ch 6

Yea, I noticed that too. Hopefully it comes back up soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
damn

Okay apparently i missed ch.6 being posted i am so looking forward to seeing what happens. Sera deserves happiness just as much as Ryder and Dimitri. i mean either let Ryder keep her or let Dimitri or hell let her have both and carry children for borh. Let them all be happy together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Plot Thoughts

Thrilled to se the new chapter! Any possibility of the three friends living and loving as a threesome? That way everyone would be happy and Sera would not again get short end of the stick, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm not sure I like the relationship between the three. I'd rather her be with someone that could put her first. I know I probably in the minority though :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agreed...?

I would agree it would be nice for her to get someone who would put her first but that would sort of defeat the story if it were that easy. The main point and drama of the story is that she loves both of them and is stuck in a love triangle but just wants them both to be happy, wouldn't you agree?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
er...

i'm torn between disgust and trying to keep an open mind... Lol. I guess i'm just a strictly monogamous female here... But looking at the plot one would think she would stand up for herself and following that logic, she'd have more control over her responses, where in her pride stops her from being a mistress... But.... Ah well, lets see what happens..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grrr...

I was so angry my heroine I had fallen in love with was turned into a slut. She was built with depth and beauty then the story began a downward spiral but I stuck with it until page 4. I had to stop reading after that page. I had been so enamored with the writer, the plot, the characters, then I got a little sick to my tummy. I took a 3 hour break and decided to go back and finish. I am going to finish the rest of this series. Up until now I had been rating it a 5 on each part. This was a little disjointed so this particular chapter gets a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep going you're doing amazing

I LOVED it, keep writing please and write it the way YOU want to write it dont let anyone on here bully you out of writing what you want.

interweb88interweb88over 10 years ago
contradictions?

I do love this story but I think they all should have gotten together earlier I think its wierd that got together right after told her the bad consquences of her doing this. It just seemed like the girl in the horror movie who is told not go into that room with the monsters and she does it anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OT3?

Everyone will just be happier if they just become a happy threesome instead of a triangle. Go back to how it was originally in the first chapter, the three of them cuddling together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm calling it now Joseph is some kind of revolutionary. I'm a little disappointed in her for rating him out...i feel like something bad will happen to him. Considering this new knowledge about who she really is Sera has a responsibility to her people (the slave/humans) i really hope she lives up to her potential. As for the boys eh im find with the polygamous thing they have going if neither of them are ballsy enough to defy their society for her sake then they dont get monogamy from her. That seems fair. The werewolf guy, despite him being the more emotional of the two, should presumably be more on board with this idea considering his culture. As long as they both keep a level head it could work out. I'm not sure i like Sera as a charter, i mean she certainly isnt the sort of person i would want to be friends with for several reasons, but i am overall intrigued by her story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, can’t wait until they learn about the power of threesomes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well this explains why she was raised like a half-princess. Her having gone all the way way with both boys already, I wonder how they will manage until she is 21...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous