The Princess & the Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wasn't local," Umbra said, "it came from over the horizon... I think."

Ian was happy for the time to consider a response.

"It did," he said, "you can get a flash at sunrise or sunset, but wrong geography here. And nothing like that."

He paused, his dad's head nodded, Umbra had an enigmatic smile.

"I know where to check," he said, "but want my padlet, easier."

He stepped, discovered Anna was coming.

"Mind if I tag along?" Umbra's question, Ian saw Brad nod as he stepped toward his parents. Ian shrugged a nod.

"Solar flash," Ian looked up from his padlet, multiple overlaid windows fought for attention, "dayside observatories claim something hit the sun! Asteroid, meteor, not sure yet. Lots of work on videos, but we lost the whole network of close in heliospheric satellites. Still there but all of their sensors fried."

Anna and Umbra nodded, his attention went back to the screen as they stood next to each other. The older woman had slipped her arm around Anna's waist and she'd leaned in and wrapped her shoulders.

"Measurements... all seems... normal. Well, nothing anyone will notice," he continued, looked up, "it'll take some time to average out but it looks like the light show is the most of it."

The expression of relief on Anna's face was clear, Ian was sure his matched. He again couldn't read Umbra, she had a thoughtful expression that accepted his statement but seemed to imply she thought there was more to the story. But she kept her silence.

The trio found a few bottles of wine had been opened as the others were seated around the patio table. With only two free chairs, Anna nudged Umbra to one and the older woman shrugged and slid it next to Brad's. The younger woman then pushed Ian to sit and nestled herself onto his lap with her left arm around his shoulders. He didn't mind the weight. He set his padlet on the table.

Ken held a just opened bottle, tilted it toward three empty glasses. Unanimous nods led him to fill the three.

"This our last night?" Brad broke the silence, but Ian felt the worst of the tension had already drained.

"Solar flare," Ian said, a couple of nods told him they'd gotten that much, "but trust the news, at least so far it appears nothing permanent. Plenty of power outages dayside, some interference with satellite comms, lost lots of satellites. But the sun will rise normally in the morning."

"Something hit it," Anna said, Ian confirmed and he tapped the edge of the padlet not to display but to indicate his source of info.

"Be an interesting school year in a few weeks," Ian said lightly, "with that and our new 'neighbors' my degree's already obsolete and I don't even have it yet!"

That severed the last threads of tension as everyone laughed and tapped wine glasses. Ken and Brad doled out generous refills. Kim tapped her wristlet.

"Harold and Phil are ok, passed on Ian's message," she said to the crowd, "they're telling everyone their astrophysicist nephew guarantees all is well! They'll stay over though, planning to get very, very drunk Harold said."

Ian snorted, the others mostly chuckled.

"Obsolete astrophysicist..., you mean," more laughter.

"Should we?" Brad looked at Umbra, she nodded.

"We'd planned a night walk along the beach," he offered the rest, "Umbra's never been here before, we haven't seen much yet. Go out while the crowds are low. I have a key, we'll let ourselves in."

Quick hugs and the couple slipped out the gate and left along the greenery-lined path.

The wine and the knowledge they weren't all doomed had let Ian's muscles relax, he felt the same with Anna's relaxed lean into him. The postures of the others indicated they'd reached similar states.

Then he noticed one part of him that wasn't relaxed as it pressed against the edge of her hip. She wiggled her ass to move closer and increase the pressure on it. His left arm was on her bare thigh, below the tabletop, she opened her legs slightly as he worked his hand onto her inner thigh and slid it upwards to what he knew was an unprotected pubic area.

Then Anna used her right hand to push his hand firmly against her bare pussy, he worked the edge of his hand between moist lips. She purred.

"Turn on your camera," she put her mouth to Ian's ear and whispered as she nudged his hand away from her opening, he shrugged almost imperceptibly and obeyed, a couple of taps had it. Her hand followed his.

"Hey, mom," Anna said dreamily, the other two couples seemed to have similar thoughts, Angie turned toward her daughter, her hand was out of sight below the tabletop but moved in a steady strokewise motion, Anna faced the camera and adopted her narrators voice, "and here we have the aged and wrinkling queen..."

She turned the camera to face her mother, raised eyebrows weren't sure what the reaction should be.

"We have it on good authority," the narrator's voice continued, "that the queen desires to have this hard, young cock that I'm sitting on to be inserted into her mouth..."

Angie's eyes flashed to look at Kim, who turned to look at her son's apologetic smile and the wicked glean in Anna's eyes.

"... while the two manly consorts of the queen and her lady drill her other holes... Airtight is what the hip and young call it these days... And since the queen left this poor young cock in a parlous state this morning and denied it relief... and if he and these other chrome domes are wrong and there is no tomorrow..."

"Freakin... you do that voice very well," Angie said, "but..."

"You two spied on us last night," Kim said, chuckled as she obviously stroked her husband's cock through the thin material of his pants.

Anna and Ian smiled in confirmation.

"It was your little pink cunt they had to stare at for hours," Angie's voice the same huskiness from the previous evening, "maybe you should take the first round..."

"The queen has offered the younger woman an honour," the narrator, "but she is too smart for that. The first round is the worst, the males will be too quick to provide satisfaction, even in their numbers. One who is young, fit, ripe, needs more than what satisfies the aged queen."

Angie's eyes glittered and her eyes danced. Her daughter ground her ass into Ian's hard cock.

"Kim," Angie growled, "go get those vibrators. You men, get the mattresses."

Ian took a moment to appreciate the scene. That Angie indeed was the queen.

Kim, Greg and Ken disappeared into the house as Anna's green eye sparkled with challenge at her mother. Ian watched as the two husbands fetched mattresses from the hidden nook. Normally they allowed the house to sleep even more people but as with last night that wasn't their only purpose. Kim followed them out with fresh sheets and the men threw them across the mattresses.

Angie stood and walked to Ian and Anna's seat and bent over.

"Out of the way, child," she leaned in and kissed Ian hard on the lips, buried her tongue in his mouth while Anna snorted and stood up. She and her mother pulled Ian to stand while Angie's mouth stayed locked on his. Her hand pushed his thin pants down to expose his rigid cock and she stroked its length with special attention around the swollen, red head. She slipped her other hand around his waist and pulled him backwards around the table until she was at the mattresses when broke the kiss. His breath was rapid with her skillful work on his cock. She looked at her daughter, who'd shed what few clothes she'd had on and stood there, her breasts round and high with her nipples prominent.

Ian saw his naked mother rise from where she'd knelt to suck both husbands to stiff prominence as they pulled off their shirts.

"Set her up, Kimmy," Angie growled as her continued to work Ian's cock. Kim walked to the table and picked up a tiny, metal shape. Anna had the slightest questioning look on her face as Kim walked to her and kissed her hard. After a couple of seconds Anna responded and cupped the older woman's left tit. Kim's hand worked it's way into Anna's crotch and the young woman's body jumped a bit when Kim made contact with her apparently ready clit. Kim broke the kiss and stepped back as Anna's mouth opened and closed.

Angie spun Ian and pushed him onto his knees on the mattress.

"Eat me, boy, get me nice and ready," she ordered him, then pulled his head into her crotch before she looked at Anna, "you, girl, get over there and suck Kim's husband. And I want to see that entire cock swallowed."

Ian ran his tongue from the bottom to the top of her slit, it was already juicy and had a tangy taste similar to her daughter's. He worked his lips and sucked her clit into his mouth as her hands and body moved him down and away. He saw her mother reach in and slip some sort of tiny ring around the erect clit. It wasn't as large as her daughters but it was still prominent. Kim walked away and he felt more than heard the vibrator when it was activated. Angie purred as Ian's tongue and lips worked her cunt.

"All of it, slut," Angie growled in command, "or are you too much of an innocent child to handle a little stimulation on your clit while you suck a man's cock? You're only getting two-thirds of it. All of it."

Ian couldn't see Anna but heard a growl that he took was from Anna and a gurgle that meant she had redoubled her effort. He'd never seen his dad fully erect before the previous evening and closer up tonight he knew they were essentially the same size and Anna had deep throated him quite well but hadn't gone all the way.

"That's it, good girl," Angie said as she held Ian's head and ground her pussy against his face before she steadied his head and backed up. Ian turned and saw Greg's cock completely swallowed and Ann's nose against his closely trimmed pubic region. He looked over saw his mother on her back and Angie's husband fucked her slowly missionary style. They broke their kiss and stopped as Anna pulled her mouth off of Greg's cock and took a deep breath.

"You get my cunt tonight, Greg," Angie said as she pulled Ian to stand and he sucked breath in through his open mouth. Greg smiled and laid down before Angie straddled him and pushed him fully into her body in a swift squat, all the time her eyes laser focused on Anna's. The girl had recovered some of her brio and her mismatched eyes glared back. Ken pulled his cock from Kim's gooey cunt and knee-walked to kneel behind his already impaled wife. Kim rose and walked quickly to the table and tossed a small plastic bottle to Ken, who quickly lubed up his cock and Angie's asshole as Greg slowly pumped in and out of her pussy.

"Airtight tonight, Angie," Kim said as she grabbed her padlet and activated it as Ken slid the considerable length of his entire cock into his wife's welcoming ass in one swift push, "see, girl, that's how you take a cock up the butt."

Anna snorted as Angie balanced herself on one hand as the two men worked out their rhythm. She used that hand to nudge Ian to her mouth then she looked up and quickly glanced at her daughter then back at Ian.

"Fuck my face, if you think you're ready, little boy," Angie growled at him and Kim let out a soft closed-mouth laugh. He used his hands to hold her head as she opened her mouth and he aimed the pulsating head at her mouth then pushed his crotch forward like he's seen Ken impale her ass. He felt her cheeks encourage him in before he felt her nose collide with his pubic flesh.

"Oh, shit," he said softly, his mother laughed just as softly as Anna squinted at the scene as Ian pulled most his cock out and plunged again as Angie's body pushed forward by the force of the two men behind her. Ian moaned his cock went deep into Angie's throat on each thrust. He caught Anna's eyes as they glittered and her stained skin pulsed in sync with movements her body made as his mother manipulated the vibrator from the padlet as she recorded video.

"Get ready to help your mother, Anna," Kim pointed the camera at her then motioned for her to kneel. All three men moaned as they fucked the red haired queen. Ian goggled as her throat took his entire shaft with each push, a steady flow of saliva drooled from her mouth onto the sheets.

Angie put her hand against Ian's thigh and pushed slightly, he took it as instruction to pull his cock out. He obeyed. Ken withdrew from her ass and stepped aside as he quickly stood, stroked his cock. Angie lifted off of Greg and went sideways to allow him to stand up next to Ken. Ian followed suit with the men and kept himself just on the edge.

"On your knees, princess," Angie said in a deep, authoritative growl as she rose to her knees. Anna obeyed and Angie leaned sideways as she grabbed Greg's cock, "suck this one, you little whore."

She pushed Anna's mouth back onto Ian's dad's cock until it was swallowed, pulled her back and pushed her to repeat the act on Ian. She did so, pumped twice before Angie pulled her back,

"They need a shower, boys," Kim said as she recorded, "give it to them."

Ian stroked his saliva-soaked cock and moaned as his head leaned back and his eyes closed, He recovered just enough to open his eyes to watch and Anna's eyes caught his, even her grey one, disadvantaged by its comparison to her glowing green eye twinkled, that and her open mouth told Ian to let go.

He did.

His first spurt was almost a stream that first caught Anna on her right cheek until they adjusted and the last bit made it into her mouth. Angie shouldered her hard and took the next shot across her lips. The young woman shoved her mother back out of the way.

"Like this, crone," Anna's own growl.

She pushed her mouth onto Ian's cock and used her hand to drain six, then seven spasms of cum as Ian's legs quivered.

Anna released him as a gush of cum ran down her chin and she huffed for breath. Her mother pulled her sideways and both men pumped cum onto their faces, lips and tongues before Angie sucked the last drops from her husband and Anna finished off Greg. Neither matched Ian's volume but that was an immutable advantage of youth.

Mother and daughter released the cocks and Angie turned them as Kim in one swift motion handed her padlet to her husband and knelt in from the two women. She kissed Anna deeply, sucked cum from her mouth then licked and sucked cum from her cheek and nose. Then she did the same with Angie before she shared deep, open mouth kisses with each woman.

Ian's body shook slightly as took deep, slow breaths. His cock twitched at the three women's slow movements, tongues met tongues and hands rubbed sweaty bosoms. Out of the corner of his eye he saw as Greg worked the padlet's camera and tapped somewhere near the bottom. Apparently that was the vibrator control as all three women jumped slightly at each tap.

Then Angie pushed her daughter onto her back and Kim pushed her legs apart and buried her face in the young woman's crotch.

"You boys are doing well," Angie turned her attention first to Greg and sucked his somewhat erect cock slowly into her mouth, her blue eyes turned up to look into his as he captured the moment. She released his now hard cock and turned her masterful attention on Ian.

"You'd damned well better be ready again, boy," her order was no comment as she slid her mouth over his hard cock. He let loose a low moan and saw Anna's eyes were tightly closed. Her back arched and she screamed as a series of orgasms from his mother's attention on her crotch and the vibrator drove her body beyond anything Ian assumed she'd ever felt. His cock wavered before Angie's attention stiffened it again.

Anna's eyes took a moment to regain their fire as she panted in a pool of sweat.

"Lay here," Angie moved and instructed Ian to lay down next to her daughter, his cock a metronome atop his body as his heart sped, "c'mon princess, you want to take on the queen..."

She and Kim pulled the girl up by her arms as Greg handed the padlet to Kim.

"On this young buck," Angie's and Anna's eyes bore into each other.

"I'm not done yet," the girl shook the older women off of her and quickly straddled Ian and used her hand to aim his prick at her already well-worked hole and slid him all the way in as hers and Angie's intensity was again wrenched high. Anna's gaze turned to bore into the camera lens.

"The aged queen has underestimated her challenger," Anna's voice found anew the cadence of nature documentarian, as Greg knelt behind her.

"Will she regret," Anna's voice paused and she grimaced quickly as Greg pushed his well lubed cock into her ass, she recovered her composure and looked at her mother, "that mistake before the night is done?"

Angie laughed as Greg buried the whole of his steel hard flesh in her rear entry. Ian's mouth opened as he felt his father's cock press against his, separated only by the thin sheaths of Anna's flesh.

"Her young lover," Anna looked down, her gaze grabbed his, "and his equally terrible father have the body of the princess at their mercy as they fill her front and back."

"The queen isn't done yet," Angie's growl straightforward but deep as she moved Kim in front of Anna, "this woman needs to cum and cum hard, little girl. It's up to you, her vibrator is turned off. If she doesn't scream..."

Ian could see only Anna's green eye but it was aflame. His mother slid her cunt into Anna's reach and the young woman's mouth set to work. He realized he could feel his father's prick against his as it slid in and out of the girl's ass. He pushed in on the next out stroke and Anna gasped into Kim's pussy as the heads of the cocks pressed as they passed in their tunnels. He felt the movements of the vibe as her father drove Anna's to a maximum setting.

"That's it, girl," Ian heard his mom's voice quiver as her ass moved inches from his face and Anna's tongue worked her. From somewhere Angie laughed but it was all he could do to maintain his fucking rhythm as his and his father's cock pumped Anna's amazing body. He knew Anna had held out for the second round to get a longer fuck but he wasn't sure he could hold out as long as she expected. Then he moaned as her cunt spasmed as she came, the two men slowed but she jerked at them and they not only regained their movements but sped up. Out of the corner of his eye Ian saw Angie mounted on her husband as he pumped up and down into her and she recorded and masterfully used the control to drive Anna's vibrator.

"My, my, you are such a little slut, aren't you," Angie said, "but don't let that tongue slow down."

She tapped the screen and Anna let out a growl as a shiver worked its way outward from her tortured clit until her limbs wavered for an instant before she regained her balance. Kim moaned as Anna's mouth pushed harder on her. Anna sucked up juices as she put her mouth over the clit and worked it with lip and tongue. Ian's eyes were rapt at her red, puffy lips, having never expected to see his mother from this angle as her juices dripped onto his shoulder and the sheets.

Kim suddenly jerked and pushed her crotch hard into Anna's face, moaned.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she said, "I knew this girl was ready..."

She went still and Anna sucked on her one last time as she moaned then moved away. Angie worked the padlet as her husband fucked her slowly from below.

Anna buried her face in Ian's shoulder and neck and moaned as she shivered.

"Faster, gentlemen, slam this little whore's holes," Angie ordered them. Ian followed suit to match his dad's faster pace. He felt Anna's teeth bite into him where his neck met his shoulder, the breath from her nose rapid but choppy against his skin. She wrapped him with her arms and he returned the gesture.

"Fill her up," Angie's voice was a command.

Anna's pussy squeezed his cock as Ian let loose with a jet of cum at his deepest penetration. He felt his dad's cock jerk as filled her lower colon with his own cum. They both pulled back and pushed in together to deliver additional shots of their hot cream.