The Psych Survey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He really was intrigued by the arrogant little fuck's attitude, but he needed to put an end to this dialog.

Tony: It will change your life once you discover your true nature Mr. Pennington.

David: What is my true nature?

Tony: I will tell you tomorrow.

David: Not happening.

"This little nerdy fuck is really starting to piss me off," he said to himself.

Tony: Don't fight it David. You need to be told what to do. Stop denying you true self and come be my servant.

David's anger level suddenly spiked. "Servant!" he barked. "What a little shit! I should go and slap the little fuck silly."

Tony: You won't need porn anymore David. Serving me will be all you need, and I need a cum bucket. It's a match made in heaven.

David's heart thumped in his chest. "How did he Know about the porn?" he thought to himself. "...I'm not a fucking queer."

David: Blocking this number!

David worked to block the number, but one last text made it before he could get it done. He heard the text ding as he hit send

Tony: Cum for me tonight David!

There was a picture of his hard-on attached with his hand on the base holding it out for the camera. It looked to be about 6 inches long slightly arched with a dark pink (almost purple) glistening head. It was completely shaved.

David laughed stared in disbelief before chuckling to himself. "Mine's so much bigger. (His was about an inch longer and a bit thicker.) Dickless little nerd. If I was still on the job, I'd fuck your world up."

David grabbed his whiskey and ordered a pizza, stewing about the arrogant little faggot. He was glad he blocked him. He only wished he had been quicker before that pic got through. He was relieved it was on his personal cell phone and not the company phone, as porn on that phone would be a problem.

After a couple shots the pizza arrived, and he flipped on Netflix to binge The Sopranos. His mind had the snapshot of Tony's hard-on etched like an old school photo negative. The outline of his curved boner, with the distinct hood and prominent veins seemed to be floating in the air. He took a couple more shots trying to shake the image.

After the third Sopranos episode ended he realized he really was not following the story. His mind kept shifting to the nerve of the little fucker, and how easily he could kick his nerdy ass into the dirt.

"You will be in my room tomorrow..." He mumbled to himself repeating the little cocksucker's words. "I should show up and beat the little fucker's ass. Too many eyeballs at the dorm. Maybe I should surveil the prick (the boner picture flashed into his head) and kick the shit out of him somewhere more private."

He took another shot and calmed down. "Forget the little prick, (the picture flashed again) he's blocked, and you won't hear from him again." He told himself.

It was getting late and David decided he should get some sleep and decide his next move in the morning. (the picture flashed again.)

He leaned back in the recliner, closed his eyes and took two slow deep breathes. The boner pick appeared in his mind, bigger, brighter and in color. To add further insult, his own cock began to stir and the words that accompanied the picture echoed through his mind.

"Cum for me tonight David!"

He pulled up the picture on the phone. He was dumfounded how the image exactly matched the mental image. He never ever considered himself having a photographic memory before, but in this case he did. He could not take his eyes off the picture and became painfully aware of his own full out boner.

Eye's focused on the phone pic, he reached for his laptop and placed it on his lap. He googled cum bucket and an array of images popped up for a variety of video options.

One caught his attention. It was a still photo of a muscular young man with three cocks in his face. One pressed against each cheek with cum splattered on his cheeks, eyes and forehead. The third cock was spurting a jet of cum into his wide opened mouth.

Without realizing it he pushed the little triangle to start the video. The young man was deep throating the center cock, bobbing wildly on it, while stroking the other two, one in each hand.

David was struck by the enthusiasm the cock sucker showed. The cum bucket then moved his mouth to another cock and stroked the one that had been in his

mouth. He repeated the process several times giving all three equal suck time.

David's hard-on throbbed as he sat the laptop just above his knees, as he lay flat on the recliner. He slid his pants down letting his boner feel the air and then pulled his shirt up. He could not believe how hard he was, stroking it slowly, watching the three dicks get harder as the cocksucker worked them vigorously.

The two cocks he was stroking pulled free of his hands and they stepped up to his face jacking off wildly, "Get ready for it cum bucket!" said one of the men. "Thee loads coming for you tough guy!"

The cocksucker moaned as the third cock throat fucked him. The first man released a gush of spunk on the cocksucker's cheek while the throat fucker pulled out and stroked his own cock wildly.

Suddenly David became aware of his own pending orgasm. "Oh fuck," he panted jacking off wildly. "Eat that fucking cum! Oh yes, you know you love it!"

As the first jet of cum shot into the cocksucker's mouth David pushed himself over the edge shooting a pearl rope onto his stomach and chest. "Oh, Fuck Tony!" he grunted as another jet burst onto himself.

He had the chair rocking, pounding his cock and milking the cum onto himself. He jerked and moaned as he emptied his balls. He watched the cum bucket let cum flow from his mouth down his chin and neck as he milked his own cock. He felt a level of relief as he milked the last of his spunk onto his belly. He thought to himself, "Everything will be fine," and reached for a tissue, when suddenly the incoming e-mail flag appeared in the lower left corner of the screen.

"Quite a show David..." slowly faded off the screen.

His heart raced! Did he see that right?... How?... He suddenly noticed the tiny indicator light for the PC camera. He gasped, slammed the laptop closed, and grabbed the tissue to clean himself up. After sopping up his cum, he pulled the pants back up and shirt down, stood up and took the laptop to his desk.

He slowly opened the lid and saw no indicator light for the camera. He quickly put a piece of scotch tape over the camera. Now that the light was off he was cautiously optimistic that he may have misread the e-mail preview.

The sense of relief turned suddenly to a sense of dread, when he opened the inbox and the first e-mail read.

"Quite a show Cum Bucket! Thanks for confirming my findings. You are a text book bottom personality. You have the uncontrollable subconscious need to serve others. I have not seen anyone from all my testing anywhere near your level of subservient tendencies. I look forward to training you tomorrow cum bucket. See you at 10:00. I'll show you the video!

Wait till you get a taste of this!" (The picture of his boner was below.)

"Fuck!" he barked, laying his head in his hands leaning on the desk. He sat there stunned and in disbelief. He stared at the picture noticing a glistening drop of pre-cum on the tip, that he hadn't noticed before. He wondered how it might taste...

"No, no, no," he said to himself standing up and pacing.

After a moment he plopped back into the seat and typed a reply. "Bullshit! This is some king of a Psych experiment. You are just fucking with me! Please stop and leave me alone.

Thanks!

There was no response for a few minutes and then another e-mail popped in. "Check this out cum bucket. I couldn't attach the whole thing. I was afraid the file would be too big."

There was a video attached and it was a web cam video of David stroking his boner with the dialog from the porn video in the background "Get ready for it cum bucket! Thee loads coming for you tough guy!"

"Mother Fuck!" he yelled. "How did a security professional fall for this hacker shit!"

"10AM Cum Bucket! Can't wait to hit all your depositories!"

He wrote back," Fuck you! I am blocking your e-mail!'

A few minutes later a text message came through from another number. "10:00 AM or I will send the video to every e-mail in your directory Cum Bucket."

"What do you want from me?" he wrote back and got no response.

He decided to try to get some sleep and hopefully think more clearly in the morning.

He took the laptop with him and tried another e-mail with no luck, so he unblocked the number and sent a text.

David: What do you want from me?

Tony: A cum bucket, Cum Bucket!

David: Not happening.

Tony: OK, I'll send the video out.

David: Don't... Please!

Tony: 10:00AM. Bring your knee pads Cum Bucket! You got me so hard right now!

David: How about money?

Tony: Good night Cum Bucket, 10:00AM on your knees.

David, lay there unable to sleep for thinking about his options and disgusted by the fact his cock was semi hard thinking about Tony's oozing cock. Images of taking it into his mouth haunted and excited him. He knew he had to go and hoped he could intimidate him with his sidearm enough to let this go. Eventually he managed about 2 hours sleep before waking up at 8:00AM.

He showered, shaved and cleaned himself up, putting on a shoulder holster and sport coat. Maybe the .38 would do the trick with the psych nerd. His heart rate was high, and his breathing labored as he approached the Smith dorm building. It was going to be a 3:00PM game against NC State for home coming so the campus was abuzz. Three students came out as he reached the door, so he proceeded to go in.

Maybe an element of surprise would help dispatch the misguided young man he thought breathing slow and steady, to stay composed and believable.

He put his fist up to knock and froze for a few seconds, recalling the shape of Tony's hard cock, his own starting to swell at the thought. He closed his eyes and took one last breath before knocking loudly.

Tony whipped the door open wearing a black and white paisley bath robe. It shimmered in the light from the hall way.

"Right on time Cum Bucket!" he said way too loudly. "Come on in and take a load..."

He hesitated a second waiting for the sentence to finish..."off," He thought before realizing Tony had finished.

He could not believe the arrogance of the little punk. He stood before Tony, a full 3 inches taller and at least 65 lbs. heavier. David entered rapidly, before Tony could blurt something else out for the world to hear.

David closed the door behind him and moved quickly into Tony's personal space.

"Easy Cum Bucket! Settle in a minute before you service me buddy", said Tony backing up. "No need to hurry. Remember being 20 Cum Bucket? I am all boner all the time. This is marathon not a sprint."

David slid a hand under the flap of his sport coat and pulled it back revealing the .38. He did his best glare, looking down on the skinny little twerp.

"I'm gonna need the video and I will get out of your life young man," he said in a fatherly tone.

Tony reached into his robe pocket and pulled out a thumb drive. "Here you go Cum Bucket. I knew this would make you uncomfortable so, I put in on here. This is the only copy, I assure you. But don't worry, we'll make some more with your phone in a minute. Imagine watching porn of you sucking my cock. You'll love that Cum Bucket."

After that image stuck in his head for a few seconds, David grabbed the thumb drive and spoke up, "You will call me Mr. Pennington you pathetic little fuck! And maybe I won't kick the living shit out of you!"

"Such hostility after you came so hard for me last night Cum Bucket. Tell you what, I almost came on the spot when you called my name while cumming for me," He said smugly.

"Shut the fuck up!" Barked David. "I did no such thing!

"It's true Cum Bucket. I gave the simple command to cum for me and you did it with gusto! Put it in my laptop and play it if you doubt me buddy."

David had no memory of saying his name but did not feel like pushing his luck. He had a few shots, so the memory could be a little fuzzy.

"Damn Cum Bucket..."

"I said Mr. Pennington!" David yelled angrily.

"Your denial really gets me going," said Tony nodding toward the tent in his robe.

David's eyes widened as the picture of Tony's oozing boner, flashed again. His own penis began to betray him, as he stiffened. He was overwhelmed with the urge to pull the tie of Tony's robe...

"How bout I pistol whip your scrawny ass and end this now?" Growled David.

"I think you're going to lay your gun and holster on the dresser there, drop to your knees and service me Cum Bucket." Said Tony, calmly as he swayed his hips causing the tent to move from side to side. "End the denial Cum Bucket. You know what you really came here for. You knew it when you called my name last night."

"You're crazy...I (David took off his sport coat, folded it and dropped it on the floor, his eyes never leaving the swaying robe tent.)

"That's it Cum Bucket, now the gun and holster. We are all friends here." Said Tony.

His voice was calm and soothing. David did as commanded and placed it on the dresser.

"Good, Isn't that better. My cock is so excited right now," he said taunting Tony, swinging it faster. On your knees Cum Bucket, it's time to make a deposit... Have you ever tried Cock before David?"

Hearing his name broke the fog a little. He shook his head as he lowered his knees to the floor, using his sport coat for padding.

"Excellent! It's best that you're not tainted by another cock before you imprint on mine. Go ahead and touch it first, get used to the feel of it in your hand. Then we can work up to your hot mouth. Once you swallow my cum, I think you will be hooked," said Tony.

David felt all control slipping away as his cock reached total hardness. He reached out and gripped the robe belt and pulled. As the loop untied he used both hands to untwist belt ends and let them fall. The robe eased open and his lavender engorged cock head poked through, pointing at him.

"I need your cell phone Cum Bucket, you are going to want to watch this later." Said Tony.

David's cock throbbed at the thought of watching this later. He reached down to his belt clip and handed off his phone without a second thought.

He saw the glistening cock head giving him the evil eye and gripped it gently, taking note of how warm and silky smooth the head felt.

"Good Cum Bucket. Doesn't that just feel good in your hand? Like it was meant to be there all along?" Asked Tony, gently rocking his hips, slowly fucking David's hand.

David, nodded breathing heavier with each push. So hard yet so soft at the same time, and so fucking warm. He never wanted to let go. A drop of glistening pre-cum formed at the slit.

With his left hand he reached up and cupped Tony's balls. They were warm and hairless, and he could feel the tiny wrinkles as his fingertips caressed them all over. His hand continued between his partially spread legs until his hand cupped his right ass cheek.

"Adventurous, I like that Cum Bucket. You will need to service me completely, so let your hands and imagination run free," he sighed.

His hand moved to his left ass cheek. His cheeks were firm for a nerd and smooth as silk. He traced his fingers back down the crack of his ass. His middle finger tickling his wrinkled ass hole on the way by causing Tony to sigh.

"Good, not shy, you are going to take to your training very well I can see."

Once again, he cupped Tony's silky nut sack, as his hips swayed methodically. He watched the glistening cock head slide in and out of his gently gripping hand, mesmerized.

Would you like to kiss it now Cum Bucket? Asked Tony Smiling.

"Yes please," sighed David.

"Proceed sir," said Tony with a bit of a British accent.

David leaned in focused on the glistening pre-cum. His lips parted slightly as his tongue peeked out. The pre-cum touched his tongue and the taste was surprisingly sweet. David would never let a woman ever get close to kissing him after sucking his cock, so he had never tasted a man's cum until now. He pressed the tip of his steamy cock against his flattened tongue spreading his sweet cream over his taste buds.

"Do you like that Cum Bucket?" he asked arrogantly smiling.

"Yes!" said David pressing his lips against the tip and pushing the hot meat into his drooling mouth. His hands slid around under the robe and gripped Tony's cheeks. They were a perfect fit in his hands, curved and smooth he gripped them firmly pulling Tony toward him.

"Oooohhhhhh Ye, e, e, e, s," sighed Tony as the warm mouth engulfed his throbbing cock. "This is going to work out sooooo well"

Tony moaned and grunted his approval as David sucked his six inches all the way to his flat white belly. David could feel the wrinkles and waves of the bulging veins in Tony's cock as his lips slid up and down his length. He had never felt so fulfilled as he did with his mouth full of hard dick.

"Damn C, cu, cum Bucket, I don't know how such a gruff prick asshole of a person can have such s, soft lips... F, fuck you feel good. Fuck my cock with your mouth, Cum Bucket! I really need to cum in that hot fucking m, m, mouth!"

David's cock was so hard it felt like it would burst and the friction against his pants as he bobbed his head on Tony's steel rod almost made him cum in his pants. Feeling the 20-year-old cock fully hard, like silk covered granite only made him want to serve him more. He could barely control himself he wanted to feel Tony's hot cum flood his mouth. He thrust his head forward forcing the cock into his throat and pulled back out to the tip, his lips suctioned and his tongue swirling.

"Cum in my mouth Tony please!" he thought to himself. The only sound he was making were muffled groans of pleasures. He could feel the wet tip of his cock rubbing his underwear as he gyrated his hips in rhythm with his bobbing head. David made a whining moaning sound as a dose of pre-cum covered his tongue. He knew Tony was close and the tingling in David's throbbing cock grew stronger.

Tony grunted as his body stiffened, "Fuck, Ah! here...Ah... It c, comes! Ah! Ah! Take it, Cum B, bucket!"

A jet of hot cum shot into David's throat and as he pulled pack onto his tongue causing him to moan as the sweet creamy cum drenched his taste buds. He continued bobbing, feeling the second wad flood his mouth as he struggled to keep it all in. Despite his best efforts to maintain his suction, he felt a mixture of sweet cum and saliva run down his chin and splatter on Tony's balls as he kept up his rapid-fire head bob.

David nodded and whimpered as a third dose of hot cream released in his mouth. He loved the taste of Tony's seed more than he would have ever imagined and wanted to take every drop. His cheeks and chin were soaked but he wanted to continue to drain Tony's cock. He slowed his pace sucking harder to get it all.

"Shit Cum Bucket, your mouth is so fucking hot! Take it all you fucking cocksucker... Fuck yeaaaaaah..." Tony panted.

David nodded and whimpered loving his come and dying to release his own load.

"You really like that don't you?" added Tony between gasps of air.

David nodded quickly continuing to press up and down Tony's entire length, sucking hard to pull out every drop.

"I might need this everyday Cum Bucket," sighed Tony, pumping his hips to get the full length worked with David's hot mouth. (David nodded and moaned again). "Good keep working it buddy, it's time for me to take your ass cum bucket," said Tony moaning.

David was suddenly hit with that shocking reality and shook his head no, causing Tony to pull out. David struggled to get his mouth back on the still hard dick. His eyes widened as Tony pushed on his forehead, tilting his head back and holding him back.